Stainless Steel Storage Solutions
Stainless steel wall cabinets and worktables are now available for sterile storage, cleanrooms, and other environments that require a high level of cleanliness and corrosion resistance such as laboratories and healthcare facilities. Stainless steel is often used in these applications due to their ability to resist damage by harsh and hazardous chemicals and cleaning agents as well as rust, corrosion, and contamination.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinets & Worktables
The stainless steel wall cabinets mount easily to the wall instead of taking up floor space, which provides an additional level of space savings. For example, you could mount the wall cabinets above the worktables for additional storage space and accessibility. The cabinets are also shipped assembled with mounting and leveling instructions, making installation quick and easy.
Stainless steel worktables are available in a variety of sizes with flat tops, galvanized legs, and an adjustable undershelf. Deluxe and budget series tables are available depending on your needs and price range. For personal and secure storage options, we also offer stainless steel lockers for use in hospitals, gyms, and other clean areas.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinet Features
Additional features of stainless steel wall cabinets include:
- Hinged doors with solid or tempered glass
- Flat or 6″ sloped tops
- 20 gauge stainless steel adjustable shelves on 1.26″ increments
- Assembled with rivet construction, which allows you to replace cabinet parts by moving and replacing individual panels to allow reusability and recycling
- 300 lbs. capacity when properly anchored to wall
- 2 door hinges per door; hinged allow doors to be opened 270 degrees
- Assisted closing feature to ensure doors stay closed without latches
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and metal components for 10 years
Buy Stainless Steel Storage Online
Stainless steel wall cabinets, worktables, and other stainless steel storage solutions are available to buy online at our store. For more information or additional assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Secure Your Mobile Shelves
We now offer rolling security doors that are specially designed to fit sliding mobile shelving units. These doors provide extra security to your stored items while also providing a neat and clean look to your storage area. Optional motorized doors with remotes are also available for hands-free operation. Standard door kits include two end panels, doors with locks, hardware, and manual operation. Units over 12′ wide will have two doors, and units over 24′ wide will have three.
Sliding mobile shelving allows you to reduce your storage footprint without sacrificing accessibility, and the rolling doors are a new option available to add an additional level of security. While this can be accomplished with regular hinged doors, there are multiple benefits of adding roll-up doors to your mobile shelving instead.
While it would require three or four hinged doors to secure the same amount of shelving, you only need one roll-up door since it can span up to 12′. And as their name implies, the doors roll up rather than swing out into the room. This means you don’t need to make extra space in front of the unit, and the doors will still open if items are set in front of them shelves, whereas hinged doors would be blocked from opening.
Rolling Security Doors Features
- Included with two end panels, doors with locks, and hardware
- Door kits increase height, width, and depth of shelving unit footprint (see dimensions)
- Locks come keyed alike, but can be keyed differently if desired
- Shelving units over 12′ wide come with two doors; shelves 24′ wide come with three doors
- 2″ of space between front of shelving and door to allow for any items hanging off the front of the shelf
- No routine maintenance required
- Available in several standard colors
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed for interior use
- Optional motorized door kits available
Buy Rolling Security Doors Online
Rolling security doors for mobile shelving are available to buy online. Simply click on the mobile shelving configuration you have or want, and there will also be a link available to purchase the compatible door. For additional assistance, utilize our online chat with a sales representative or call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Supply Storage, Stock Rotation, or Merchandise Display
These new angled shelf carts with adjustable wire baskets are perfect for storage, supply transport, or display. The wire construction also allows for high visibility so you can take inventory quickly as well as air circulation for stored items, which prevents dust build-up and makes spills easy to clean. The shelves can be positioned flat or can be angled up or down to improve the flow of materials, provide a pleasing display, or allow easy access to top or lower levels. Use them for storing hospital supplies, stock rotation, retail displays, warehouse inventory picking, storing items that are difficult to keep on flat shelves, or anything else you can think of.
Part of what makes these angled shelf carts so desirable are the shelves that can easily be added or removed and adjusted on 1″ increments. They don’t have to be carts, either; the angled shelves are also available as stationary racks. Adjustable wire dividers are also available to create separated storage without having to buy plastic bins. Casters make transfer and exchange applications for inventory rotations fast and easy, while stationary racks provide a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for warehouse picking or even merchandise display.
Angled Shelf Carts & Racks Features
- Available in 36″ or 48″ widths and 18″ or 24″ depths
- Shelf units come with two flat shelves on top and bottom
- Three basket-type shelves are included, which can be installed flat or angled by positioning the shelves on collar hooks (included)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 110 lbs. shelf load capacity
- Wire bin dividers available (sold separately)
- Durable chrome finish
- Stationary shelving units are 63″ high with adjustable leveling feat
- Rolling carts are 68″ high with four 5″ x 1-1/4″ polyurethane non-marking swivel casters and donut bumpers (two with brakes)
Buy Angled Shelf Carts
Angled cart shelves are available to buy online with multiple configurations available. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire basket carts with pull-out drawers and shelves were created with the storage of medical, electronic, food, and industrial applications in mind. Supply storage for these industries can be difficult because storage areas have to be kept consistently clean and free of dust. And if spillage occurs in a food storage area, it needs to be able to be cleaned up quickly and easily. Wire baskets allow just that, while the pull-out drawers allow you to store in less space while casters offer easy transport.
Hygienic Supply & Parts Storage
The wire basket carts help promote a clean, ventilated storage environment for items that need to be kept free of dust, spills, dirt, etc. Wire construction doesn’t allow for dust build-up on the shelves, and they are easy to clean and keep clean, which saves you time and ensures your storage is in top condition. They’re also great for bulk parts storage and other items that aren’t suitable for storage on flat shelves. For ease of distribution and restocking, the carts can simply be rolled to your desired location.
The carts are available in standard- and heavy-duty configurations depending on your needs.
Wire Basket Carts Features
- Adjustable pull-out baskets & shelves
- Standard-duty carts include 4″ diameter quiet poly non-marking swivel casters and heavy-duty carts include 5″ diameter casters (two casters have brakes)
- Each standard-duty unit comes with a bottom plastic dust cover to prevent spills, dust, or dirt from falling to the floor
- Heavy-duty carts are constructed from all-welded 1-1/2″ square tubular epoxy-coated steel framed mounted onto a heavy-duty mobile base with bumper impact cushions
- Available in single- or double-bay carts
- Draws can be divided into sections with short and long dividers
- Indicated units include an upper slanted basket for easy access to upper storage level
- Label holders included where indicated; additional label holders can be added
- Wire baskets are available in 3″, 5″, or 8″ deep; plastic basket drawers are available in 2″, 4″, or 8″ deep
- Add-on units can be easily added to starter units
Buy Wire Basket Carts Online
Wire basket carts are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which cart configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Improve productivity using bookcases for office storage
Bookcases, a commonly used piece of office furniture, are very versatile and can be used for more than just to hold books. They are increasingly being used in more functional capacities for improved productivity, especially when it comes to business. Here are four different ways to use bookcases for office storage:
- Use them as room dividers to create separate work spaces or to establish an element of privacy in a shared space.
- Make them a place for digital files and electronic resources by turning them into a media console.
- Store unframed prints and framed artwork there for a creative collage of photographs and images.
- Turn them into storage for plants.
Increase accessibility with bookcases for office storage
Any one of the five different ways to use bookcases for office storage will prove to be beneficial for your work environment. For example, using bookcases as a media console for storing digital files and electronic resources makes perfect sense, especially since many companies are making the switch to a virtual database. With units featuring shelving that is between two and five stories in height, bookcases have plenty of storage capacity, providing you with the space you need to keep everything closer at hand for easier access.
Design of bookcases for office storage adds efficiency
The design of bookcases for office storage is simple, yet versatile enough to be useful in different ways for added efficiency while working. Available features include:
- Available in a cherry or mocha color type and designed in a laminate finish
- Depending on the chosen model, adjustable shelving measures 1 1/4″ increments x 5″ or 1 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ of total adjustment
- Shelving contains corner mouse holes for vertical cable management
- Back panel provides grommet for wall access
Buy bookcases for office storage online
Bookcases for office storage are available online and ship anywhere between 7 to 10 business days, allowing 4 to 5 days for shipping. For more information or for further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
New: Economy Box Lockers
It’s important to offer your customers or employees personal storage options to keep their items secure while still staying within your budget. Our new economy box lockers are an ideal and cost-effective solution for secure small personal storage. They’re perfect for all-purpose storage solutions for businesses, schools, gyms, or other public facilities for locking and storing wallets, keys, purses, cell phones, electronics, and other personal effects. The steel construction is also durable for long-lasting use, with a variety of aesthetically pleasing colors and finishes available.
With the economy box lockers, you won’t need to spend an arm and a leg on storage systems and can still provide users with a secure storage area. The box lockers are available with five or six doors and three different compartment sizes. The lockers will accept a padlock or can be equipped with built-in locks.
All-Purpose Box Locker Features
- 24 gauge steel locker construction
- 18 gauge doors
- Doors are louvered to provide ventilation
- Continuous piano-type hinges on doors
- Lockers include 6″ legs but are available without legs for a nominal charge
- Black number plates with silver etched numbers (starting with #1) are provided. Contact us for special number sequencing.
- Also available in wall-mounted versions
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
Box Locker Sizes & ConfigurationsWidth x Depth x Height Total # of Doors Grouping Product Code Five-Tier High Lockers with 66″ Overall Frame Height Available in Parchment and Gray with matching body colors. 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1226-5PT 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3226-5PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1256-5PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3256-5PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1286-5PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3286-5PT Six-Tier High Lockers with 78″ Overall Frame Height Available in Parchment, Gray, and Marine Blue with matching body colors. Also, available in Green Mist and Maroon with Parchment body colors. 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1228-6PT 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3228-6PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1258-6PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3258-6PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1288-6PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3288-6PT
Buy All-Purpose Economy Box Lockers Online
These all-purpose box lockers are available to buy online at our store and can ship knocked-down or pre-assembled. If you would like more information or just want some help with deciding which locker configurations would work best for you and your specific application, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Artwork & Painting Cubbies with Dividers
When it comes to storing valuable artwork and paintings, not just any type of shelving will do. Paintings need to be able to stay upright and protected from damage, dust, and corrosion, while also not taking up a lot of space. Framed artwork storage cubbies with steel partition dividers are the perfect solution for protecting, organizing, and storing art and paintings (framed or unframed) in less space.
The steel powder-coated, archival quality framed artwork storage cubbies uses a vertical design that saves space while storing and protecting your valuable art. The steel construction is durable with a non-off-gassing powder coat finish to guarantee long-lasting use that is ideal for museums, art galleries, art collection storage, and more. The partition dividers support the paintings upright, and the vertical construction takes up much less space than other storage solutions. An intermediate shelf between levels allows for double the amount of framed painting storage in a smaller area.
Artwork Storage Cubbies Features
Additional features of the framed artwork storage cubbies include:
- Shelves are adjustable vertically on 1 ½” increments to meet your sizing requirements
- Each shelf rated to hold a minimum of 250 lbs with a total carrying weight of 1,500 lbs.
- Additional shelves can be added
- Available in widths of 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″
- Adjustable intermediate shelf
- 6 gauge metal divider rods
- Rods are designed to be used in sets of fours from front to back
- 30″ wide shelves come with 16 rode; 36″ wide shelves come with 20 rods; 42″ wide shelves come with 24 rods; and 48″ wide shelves come with 28 rods
- 18 gauge heavy-duty steel closed uprights
- Two bottom 2 ¾” hugh kick plates designed to prevent objects from rolling under the unut
- Textured powder coat finish meets archival standards for no off-gassing
- Easy do-it-yourself construction
- Available in a variety of colors
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Framed Artwork Storage Cubbies Online
Artwork cubbies and shelves are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Corrosion-Resistant Lockers for Durable Storage
Stainless steel lockers are corrosion and rust-resistant, making them ideal for wet, sanitary, or outdoor storage applications. Because of its high levels of resistance, ease of cleaning, low maintenance, and enhanced durability, stainless steel is often the material of choice for hygiene-conscious storage (for example, in hospitals, food storage, and gyms). Though it may be a little more costly, stainless steel will offer better, longer-lasting storage that is well worth the investment.
Stainless Steel Locker Features
The lockers are constructed of high quality type 304 stainless steel, which has excellent resistance to a wide range of environments and atmospheres. This makes them ideal for sanitary areas, food industry applications, clean rooms, wet areas such as pools and locker rooms, refrigerated rooms, and outdoor applications. Other features include:
- Single, double, or six-tier locker door openings
- 24 gauge 304 stainless steel body construction
- 2 ½” 5-knuckle door hinges (single doors have three hinges; double and six-tier doors have two hinges)
- Single and double-tier lockers have stainless steel recessed handle with lift-type latching; six-tier lockers have single-point finger-pull lockers
- Designed to be used with padlocks
- Single and double-tier lockers have one double-prong ceiling hook and three single hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers include one hat shelf
- Optional coat rods available for single and double-tier lockers
- Standard lockers include 6″ legs, though lockers without legs are also available
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
Stainless Steel Locker Size Chart:Width Depth Opening/Height Grouping Product Code Single Tier Lockers 12″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-1 12″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-1 18″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-1 18″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-1 Double Tier Lockers 12″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-2 12″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-2 18″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-2 18″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-2 Six Tier Lockers 12″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-6 12″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-6 18″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-6 18″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-6
Buy Stainless Steel Lockers Online
Rust-resistant stainless steel lockers are available to buy online at our store and can be shipped fully assembled. If you need more information or just want some help with deciding which locker configurations would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Uniform & Laundry Dispensing Lockers
Whether you’re in athletics, law enforcement, healthcare, commercial industries, or military, storing uniforms can be a pain especially when you add laundering to the task. Instead of risking damage and loss of uniforms brought by inefficient and improper storage, uniform exchange and garment dispensing lockers allow you to store dirty uniforms where they can be easily picked up and then stored again when they’re clean.
The uniform exchange lockers are available in multiple hanging or drop-off configurations. For example, soiled laundry can be dropped off in closed lockers with hampers until they can be picked up be laundry service personnel, who can access stored clothing through a front locked door. If you have uniforms that need to remain in a hanging position, lockers with one or multiple garment racks are also available as well as lockers with cubbies.
The lockers have individual compartments as well as a master door, allowing security to be maintained while also supplying a uniform or garment supervisor full access when it’s needed. They are ideal for storing uniforms as well as protective clothing and linens, which makes them usable for a wide variety of applications and industries including gyms and clubs, hotels, hospitals, schools, labs, and much more.
Available Configurations & Features
There are five models of lockers available to suit your specific needs:
- Eight-person locker with hanging garment rods
- Nine-person locker with compartments/cubbies for storing folded uniforms
- Lockers for storing dirty uniforms with 11″ high laundry drop door
- Full-height single rod locker for hanging uniforms
- Two-tier double rod locker for hanging uniforms
Additional features include:
- 24 gauge steel body with perforated backs for optimum ventilation, allowing clothes to dry and preventing odors
- Corrosion-resistant bottoms to guarantee long-lasting use
- Individually locking user doors
- Master door & frame constructed with 16 gauge steel and key lock
- 5-knuckle door hinges for extra strength
- Cleaned & coated finish to inhibit corrosion; electrostatically sprayed and baked
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
Buy Uniform Exchange Lockers Online
Uniform and garment dispensing lockers are available to buy online at our store and ship fully assembled in 7-10 business days. For additional assistance or more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Keyless Locks for Wood Laminate Lockers
As businesses and technologies expand, the demand for keyless and electronic locks is also growing. Our sturdy and attractive wood laminate lockers are now available with electronic keyless locks to give you better control and security without the high cost. With the increasing amount of expensive and confidential materials (laptops, USB drives, tablets, etc.) that need to be stored in lockers during the day or overnight, you need to be sure that these valuable items are protected.
Benefits of Keyless Locks
- Keypad access means no lost keys, no wasted time searching for and managing keys, and less money and resources spent replacing lost keys
- Better security with four-digit access codes for individual users that prevents theft or loss
- Locks can be configured for day use or long-term use depending on your needs, allowing you enhanced flexibility and convenience
- The locks automatically lock again as soon as the locker is closed, reducing the risk of lockers being left open
- Manager’s access codes and programming codes allow the locks to be easily configured at any time
- Pre-existing keyed locks can be easily swapped out for keyless ones
- The keyless locks have no wiring and are powered by two premium AAA batteries estimated for 3 to 5 years of use
- Ideal for use in offices, gyms, recreation centers, hospitals, labs, staff lounges, schools/universities, and anywhere that requires secure storage of electronics, supplies, equipment, uniforms, and more
Wood Laminate Locker Features
- Available in single, double, and four-tier configurations
- Single-tier lockers include a top shelf and two coat hooks
- Double-tier lockers include two coat hooks
- Optional matching end panels, fillers, and back panels available
- Number plates included for each door starting at 001 unless otherwise specified
- Door face finishes available in four standard colors (Black, Chocolate Pear, Cinnamon, and Cafe)
Buy Wood Laminate Lockers with Keyless Locks Online
Wood laminate lockers with keyed and electronic locks are available to buy online and ship with easy do-it-yourself installation instructions. Volume discounts are also available when you buy three or more. For additional assistance or if you would like more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.