Athletic Gear Open Lockers
Athletic team gear lockers are designed with the athlete in mind, but their open steel construction and diamond perforated sides also make them great for military and law enforcement. The lockers have an open front and hanger rod, making it quick and easy for users to access their uniforms or garments whether it’s an emergency or time for the big game. For secured personal storage, the lockers also come with a lockable upper security box compartment.
The lockers are available in four styles:
- Upper shelf only with open locker
- Lockable security box and open upper shelf
- Open locker with upper shelf and lockable bottom compartment
- Open locker with upper lockable compartment and bottom lockable compartment
Despite the locker’s open design, the optional upper compartment allows users to secure their personal items such as cell phones or wallets. An upper shelf provides a convenient space to store hats or helmets for quick retrieval. You can also include a bottom compartment to store shoes and extra gear.
And we’re all familiar with the “locker room smell”—that’s why the gear lockers have ventilated sides. This allows air flow through the lockers, which prevents odors and bacteria from forming. It also adds a measure of safety, since staph infections spread quickly among athletes.
Athletic Team Gear Locker Features
- Available in 24″ wide x 18″ or 22″ deep x 72″high
- Include two single-prong garment hooks and full-width 1/2″ diameter hanger rod (hangers not included)
- 16 gauge diamond-perforated steel body allows air flow and ventilation to reduce odors and bacteria
- Top and bottom compartment doors constructed from 16 gauge continuous piano hinges for extra strength
- Available in colors blue or red
- Factory-assembled option available
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Athletic Team Gear Lockers Online
Athletic team gear lockers are available to buy online and ship knocked-down or fully assembled. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Heavy Duty Industrial Storage
For industrial environments, you need a storage solution that is long-lasting, durable, and flexible. Our heavy duty steel cabinets are designed specifically for these applications and are built like a tank to give you the most durable options on the market.
The heavy duty steel cabinets are all-welded for extra durability and are available in two styles and three widths (36″, 48″, and 60″). Considered the ultimate in industrial storage, these cabinets allow you to store and organize a wide variety of items in one area. And with a heavy duty steel construction that protects against tampering, the cabinets are an excellent deterrent to theft. For keyless management, the cabinets can also be configured with digital locks.
Heavy Duty Steel Cabinet Features
- All-welded cabinet body provides added strength and integrity
- Adjustable shelves allow you to store multiple item sizes in one cabinet
- 12-gauge cold rolled steel panels with integral vertical frame provides extra stability
- Heavy capacity per shelf for storing all types of industrial materials
- Combination-type cabinets include a full-width upper shelf, center partition, 3 partial-width shelves, and one partial-width coat rod
- Standard-type cabinets include four adjustable full-width shelves
- Double-hinged doors are constructed of 12 gauge steel with three 13 gauge knuckle type hinges per door. These hinges are welded to the door and securely riveted to the frame.
- Includes padlock hasp door handle with 3-point latching to enable more secure locking
- 14 gauge welded top and bottom shelves adjustable on 3″ centers
- Keyless digital locking options available
- Optional leg kits available
- Charcoal color finish
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Shelving Capacities per SizeShelf Weight Capacity Chart (Capacities are Per Shelf) 36″ x 24″ Shelf 48″ x 24″ Shelf 60″ x 24″ Shelf Standard Cabinet 1,950 1,800 1,700 Combination Cabinet 1,000 1,325 1,650
Buy Industrial Storage Cabinets Online
These heavy duty steel cabinets are available to buy online and ship fully assembled and ready to use. For more information or to receive additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Storing Rolled Plans & Flat Drawings
Rolled plan drawing storage cabinets and counters will store rolled drawings, architectural blueprints, maps, flat drawings, and more within the same unit. While traditional shelving makes storing rolled materials difficult, these shelves are specifically designed for it. And with adjustable cubbies, you can customize the shelves to your exact needs.
If you work in industries like architecture, design, engineering, landscaping, construction, drafting, etc. then you know you need a convenient way to store oversized documents while keeping them undamaged. Storing these documents stacked on top of each other can make them difficult to find and organize. Documents laying flat on tables also leaves them prone to damage from accidents—most of us have probably spilled coffee on a paper document at some point. Additionally, flat shelving can take up a lot of space and may not fit extra large documents.
Full Height Rolled Plan Drawing Shelves
These full-height steel shelving units are designed to maximize the storage of bulky rolled drawings. You can also remove the dividers to store flat drawings within the same unit. Other features include:
- Heights available from 24″ to 121″
- Closed side panels adds stability & a clean appearance
- Unit comes with twelve 6″ high and adjustable vertical dividers (2 per shelf)
- Additional shelving options available
- Removable and adjustable dividers can adjust to fit rolled or flat drawings and storing oversized documents
- Adjustable steel shelves
- Available in 19 standard colors
- Made in the USA
- Volume discounts available
Counter-Height Rolled Plan Drawing Units
Counter-high units are also available, and provide a convenient work surface when retrieving and viewing items.
- Units include 6″ high adjustable and removable partition dividers for storing rolled and flat drawings in the same unit
- Steel shelves are adjustable on 1.5″ increments
- Includes closed metal side panels and front base
- Easy do-it-yourself instructions with quick set-up
- Wide selection of colors and laminate finishes
- Volume discounts available
- Made in USA
Buy Rolled Plan Drawing Storage Units Online
Rolled plan drawing storage units are available to buy online and are easy to set up and use. For more information or to receive additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Storing Bikes in Less Space
Since 2000, the use of bicycles for transportation has increased by 62 percent. Biking is great for a healthy lifestyle, but this requires more bike storage areas that can take up a large amount of room. Otherwise, users may store bikes haphazardly, which leaves them prone to damage or theft. Vertical bike racks and hanging shelves for are ideal solutions for storing a large amount of bikes indoors and in less space. Read on to see two different types of vertical bike racks.
Vertical Bike Racks with Gear Storage Shelves
These bike racks come with one or two shelves above for storing additional gear and accessories. Bikes hang vertically, which saves space and allows users to quickly and easily retrieve stored bikes. The bikes are easy for users to reach and prevents bikes from leaning against others, which can cause damage. Simply hang the front wheel on the wall bracket, and the rack keeps it in place. The vertical design makes these bike racks perfect for condos, dorms, apartments, property rooms, unclaimed bike storage areas, and more.
Additional features include:
- Vertical open uprights
- Adjustable hooks on 1.5″ centers
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
- Available in heights of 76″ and 88″ with widths of 42″ and 48″
- Three shelf reinforcements provided for all shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistance powder coat finish available in a variety of colors
- Simple, do-it-yourself installation with components that snap together
- Made in USA
Double-Tier Bike Racks
The double-tier racks provide two-level storage for bikes to save space in a small footprint. To load bikes, simply place it into one of the rack trays and roll it forward until the front wheel drops into the slot. This allows each bike its own storage area while maximizing your available space. These are great for commercial and retail bike storage, high rise apartments, universities, police stations, and more.
Additional features of the double-tier bike racks include:
- Available in 8, 10, 12, and 14 capacity bike models
- Bike racks only use 5′ to 8′ of space with a high storage density
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction provides durability
- Staggered horizontal and diagonal wheel trays allow clearance between bikes, which prevents damage
- Accommodates any type or size of bicycle excluding tandem bikes
Buy Vertical Bike Racks Online
Vertical bike racks are available to buy online and are easy to set up and use. For more information or additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Storing Hanging Garments & Accessories
Many organizations have difficulty with storing uniforms while they’re not in use, especially with a limited amount of space. Steel rod shelving with overhead storage instead allows you to combine hanging uniform storage with space for additional items such as headgear, instruments or other folded garments.
Hassle-Free Uniform Hanger Shelves
Wire racks are frequently used for hanging garment storage, but wire can easily snag on fabric and cause damage. Keeping them folded is also inefficient and prone to wrinkling or damaging clothing. It also wastes valuable time to constantly fold clothes in a manner that keeps them wrinkle-free. And when they need to be retrieved, it’s difficult for users to find the uniform they need if they’re piled on top of each other.
With smooth steel construction, the steel rod shelving offer commercial-quality hanging garment storage with unmatched strength and durability. The overhead compartment also provides convenient storage for additional items. This makes them perfect for storing items that need to remain within easy and quick access such as helmets, hats, instruments, costume accessories, athletic gear, and more.
- Closed uprights constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge steel for long-lasting strength
- Shelves and hanging rods are adjustable on 1 ½ centers to store many different garment sizes
- Available in heights of 76.25″ and 88.25″; widths of 30″, 36″, and 42″
- Shelf reinforcements are provided for all shelves except the top dust cover for extra durability and stability
- 2.75″ high kick places prevent items from rolling under the shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant powder coat paint finishes available in a variety of colors
- Installation is quick and easy with components that snap together using a rubber mallet hammer
- Add doors for more security
- Made in U.S.A.
Buy Steel Rod Shelving Online
Steel rod shelving with overhead storage is available to buy online for your hanging uniform needs. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Riot Shield & Vest Racks
To do their jobs, law enforcement officials need to always be ready. And when it’s needed, officers need to access riot gear quickly. Due to lack of space or funding, many law enforcement facilities find it difficult to store gear and equipment like riot shields, ballistic vests, helmets, etc. efficiently and securely. Riot shield and ballistic vest racks offer a specialized storage solution for these difficult items that avoids stacking, stores them in a small footprint, and allows for fast access.
Common Issues with Riot Gear Storage
Incorrect storage such as piling and stacking shields and vests on top of each other causes damage to this vital and expensive equipment. And without an efficient storage system, this equipment is difficult to retrieve and account for. It’s difficult to see how much equipment is available or in use at one time. And when officers need this equipment, there’s not an efficient system that gets them in and out of the storage area quickly. This situation not only delays response time, but is frustrating for officers. However, many law enforcement facilities simply don’t have the space for dedicated riot shield and vest storage.
These riot shield racks are a great solution for both space, organization, and security concerns. With partitioned top and bottom shelves to maximize space, you can store more in a smaller footprint. Racks make it easy to organize so officers can easily see how much equipment they have with just a glance. And an organized gear storage system makes retrieval fast and easy. Should you have items of various sizes, the partitions are also completely adjustable. Customize the openings whichever way works best for you.
Features and options for the riot shield shelving includes:
- Vertically adjustable shelves on 1 ½” increments
- Additional shelves can be added
- Each shelf rated to hold 250 lbs.
- With intermediate shelf, the racks provide 41″ of space for the top and bottom openings for a unit 88 ¼” high
- Metal divider rods constructed from 6 gauge metal and can be placed as needed on 2″ centers across the width of the shelf
- 30″ wide shelves come with 16 rods, 36″ wide shelves come with 20 rods, 42″ wide shelves come with 24 rods, and 48″ wide shelves come with 28 rods
- Bottom kick plates to prevent items from rolling under the unit
- Closed uprights constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge steel
- Textured powder coat finish available in several colors
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
- Volume discounts available
Buy Riot Shield Storage Shelves Online
Riot shield storage shelves are available to buy online. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
An Easy Way to Secure Your Storage
With businesses growing and information storage becoming more complex, security is a bigger concern than ever. You’re likely storing items and files you want to keep secure on your shelving, and expensive security systems may not be in your budget. Automatic locking doors are a simple solution that mount directly onto your new or pre-existing shelves to cost-effectively increase security. Additionally, the doors are available with multiple operation options depending on your needs.
Automatic locking doors can be installed with a remote or wireless keypad, or can even be used manually. While hinged doors require extra space in front of your shelves so they have room to swing out, the automatic doors roll up instead. This requires no use of your floor space. And with hinged doors, you would need to take extra time to move any boxes or obstructions in front of them. Rolling doors still allow you to access stored contents even with boxes stacked in front of it.
Its built-in sensor is one of the most useful and unique features of the doors. This automatically stops the motion of the door if it comes into contact with an obstruction. If a box or other item is left hanging partially off a shelf, the door stops immediately without crushing or damaging the item. Simply roll the door back up, remove the obstruction, and reset the door so it can roll down again. Watch the video above to see how it works.
Rolling Shelving Door Features
Additional features of the locking doors include:
- Availability in a variety of sizes and widths (see table)
- Choose from manual operation, wireless paddle switch, hardwired keyswitch, wireless keypad, or wireless remote control
- Doors include 1 ¾” spacers between the shelving and door to allow for slight overhang without causing an obstruction
- Multiple color options available to match your existing decor
- Installation on almost any type of static or mobile shelving, doors, or counters
- Easily add a neat, clean look while providing security
- Requires no routine maintenance
- Included with one year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Automatic Locking Doors Online
Automated roll-down doors are available to buy online in multiple sizes and options. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Create A Cooler, Healthier Space
The more you save on electricity, the better your bill looks for your budget. Plus, making efforts to save energy is great for the environment, too. But you still want your building to be cool and comfortable for staff or visitors. Wind turbines install on your roof without any wiring or electricity, providing a budget and eco-friendly alternative (or addition) to expensive HVAC systems.
How the Turbines Work
The turbines are a great natural ventilation system, which are proven to keep operating costs down and don’t require frequent maintenance.
Normally, hot air becomes trapped within buildings, making them hot and uncomfortable. As hot air rises to the ceiling, the wind turbines actively exhaust and replace it with cooler, fresher air. This creates an ambient temperature in your building that is up to 10ºF cooler.
Wind turbines only need a breeze of 10 miles per hour to exhaust over 7,000 cubic feet of air per minute, and four miles per hour to exhaust over 3,000. This allows for multiple air exchanges per hour, which not only keeps your building cooler, but also prevents “sick building syndrome.” A clean, healthy environment is proven to make staff more productive and customers happier. Additionally, keeping your building cool and free of contaminants prevents employees from missing work due to illness. The wind turbines also prevent condensation from humidity, which damages some equipment and materials.
Compared to powered turbines, the wind turbines are incredibly quiet and require very little maintenance. They are designed to withstand harsh weather and leave a low structural impact on your building. And with a 15 year warranty, the turbines are a smart and quick-returning investment.
Buy Wind Turbines Online
Wind-powered turbines are available to buy online in multiple sizes. For more information or if you need assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complimentary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
Modular Mailroom Tables
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sustainable Pharmacy Casework
Whether it’s for inpatient or outpatient services, pharmacies require a great deal of organization and flexibility in order to serve patients quickly and efficiently. Pharmacy casework is a reusable and adaptable medication dispensing and storage solution that is designed with the ability to change as fast as patient needs do.
Unlike built-in millwork, the pharmacy casework is preconfigured at the factory. Once shipped, the casework arrives fully assembled and ready to set in place without professional installers. If your workflow processes change, you can easily modify the casework to better fit your needs. Additionally, moving isn’t a problem, either; if you need to relocate, just take the casework with you. Built-in millwork, meanwhile, is built directly into the building and is immovable once installed. Additionally, casework installation doesn’t require any building modifications. Set it where you want, and move it later on if you need to.
Features & Options
Casework kits are available in a wide variety of cabinet and countertop finishes with upper shelves or cabinets. You can order a standard configuration or contact us for casework designed to your exact specifications. Either way, you’ll receive a pharmacy casework solution constructed of only the highest-quality hardware. Due to an increasing focus on sustainability, the casework is an environmentally friendly option for pharmacies. Whether your pharmacy is old or new, consider casework if you want a professional, reusable, and smart furniture solution designed for your exact needs. Additional options and features include:
- 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb substrate, double-faced melamine construction provides durability
- All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding
- Adjustable upper shelves installed flat or in four tilting positions for more efficient dispensing
- All base and upper cabinets come with one adjustable shelf for full access
- Sustainable design
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Constructed from recycled materials where applicable
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Water-based environmentally friendly adhesives
- Optional features: side splash, lock options for cabinet doors and drawers, sinks & faucet
Buy Pharmacy Casework Online
Pharmacy casework is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. For more information or to receive additional assistance, send us a message or call us at 1-855-786-7667. Volume discounts available.