Create A Cooler, Healthier Space
The more you save on electricity, the better your bill looks for your budget. Plus, making efforts to save energy is great for the environment, too. But you still want your building to be cool and comfortable for staff or visitors. Wind turbines install on your roof without any wiring or electricity, providing a budget and eco-friendly alternative (or addition) to expensive HVAC systems.
How the Turbines Work
The turbines are a great natural ventilation system, which are proven to keep operating costs down and don’t require frequent maintenance.
Normally, hot air becomes trapped within buildings, making them hot and uncomfortable. As hot air rises to the ceiling, the wind turbines actively exhaust and replace it with cooler, fresher air. This creates an ambient temperature in your building that is up to 10ºF cooler.
Wind turbines only need a breeze of 10 miles per hour to exhaust over 7,000 cubic feet of air per minute, and four miles per hour to exhaust over 3,000. This allows for multiple air exchanges per hour, which not only keeps your building cooler, but also prevents “sick building syndrome.” A clean, healthy environment is proven to make staff more productive and customers happier. Additionally, keeping your building cool and free of contaminants prevents employees from missing work due to illness. The wind turbines also prevent condensation from humidity, which damages some equipment and materials.
Compared to powered turbines, the wind turbines are incredibly quiet and require very little maintenance. They are designed to withstand harsh weather and leave a low structural impact on your building. And with a 15 year warranty, the turbines are a smart and quick-returning investment.
Buy Wind Turbines Online
Wind-powered turbines are available to buy online in multiple sizes. For more information or if you need assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complimentary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
Modular Mailroom Tables
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sustainable Pharmacy Casework
Whether it’s for inpatient or outpatient services, pharmacies require a great deal of organization and flexibility in order to serve patients quickly and efficiently. Pharmacy casework is a reusable and adaptable medication dispensing and storage solution that is designed with the ability to change as fast as patient needs do.
Unlike built-in millwork, the pharmacy casework is preconfigured at the factory. Once shipped, the casework arrives fully assembled and ready to set in place without professional installers. If your workflow processes change, you can easily modify the casework to better fit your needs. Additionally, moving isn’t a problem, either; if you need to relocate, just take the casework with you. Built-in millwork, meanwhile, is built directly into the building and is immovable once installed. Additionally, casework installation doesn’t require any building modifications. Set it where you want, and move it later on if you need to.
Features & Options
Casework kits are available in a wide variety of cabinet and countertop finishes with upper shelves or cabinets. You can order a standard configuration or contact us for casework designed to your exact specifications. Either way, you’ll receive a pharmacy casework solution constructed of only the highest-quality hardware. Due to an increasing focus on sustainability, the casework is an environmentally friendly option for pharmacies. Whether your pharmacy is old or new, consider casework if you want a professional, reusable, and smart furniture solution designed for your exact needs. Additional options and features include:
- 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb substrate, double-faced melamine construction provides durability
- All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding
- Adjustable upper shelves installed flat or in four tilting positions for more efficient dispensing
- All base and upper cabinets come with one adjustable shelf for full access
- Sustainable design
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Constructed from recycled materials where applicable
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Water-based environmentally friendly adhesives
- Optional features: side splash, lock options for cabinet doors and drawers, sinks & faucet
Buy Pharmacy Casework Online
Pharmacy casework is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. For more information or to receive additional assistance, send us a message or call us at 1-855-786-7667. Volume discounts available.
Modular workbench systems, cabinets, lockers, and shelving are great solutions for when you require heavy-duty storage, such as industrial environments. These systems make it easy to configure your storage space exactly how you want it while remaining flexible to adapt to your changing needs.
All below component features are optional and configured based on your specifications. Instead of buying multiple storage systems from different manufacturers, the modular workbench systems combine to create a versatile solution. With interchangeable components, the workbenches expand usability and prevent extra costs by easily adjusting to different workflows.
Modular Workbench Systems
These highly functional and ergonomic workbenches combine with standalone components to allow you to efficiently organize your work area exactly how you want it. Some features and options of the workbenches include:
- Choose from multiple bench tops (steel, laminated hardwood, or composite core resin board)
- Integrated benched pedestal cabinets available with hinged doors, three drawers, or six drawers
- Pegboard panel with light kit for storing tools and two shelves
- Lower pedestal shelf/footrest
- Electrical power bar sized in accordance with top size
- Combine with cabinets, lockers, shelving, and racks to create a complete modular storage system
- Adjustable for ergonomic use by all users
- Heavy-duty all-welded steel construction to support workbench top while providing ample storage for tools and supplies
- Pry-resistant pad-lockable latching system
- Piano hinges for extra support, alignment, and even load distribution
- Four adjustable interior shelves with 1,450 lbs. load capacity each
- Includes two or three drawer kits with full extension 500 lbs. capacity glides
- 14-gauge heavy-duty steel
- Available with your choice of:
- Single door with five shelves
- Half-door with three drawers
- Half-door with six drawers
- Available in 18″ or 24″ wide by 34″ deep by 78″ high
- Available in 36″ and 48″ widths by 24″ deep and 78″ high
- Five shelf levels decked with particle board or steel decking
- Includes posts, shelf beams, and center supports
Buy Modular Workbenches Online
Modular workbenches are available to buy online with quick ship options. For additional assistance or information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
On top of being uncomfortable, hot and unventilated stale air increases health risks and contributes to lost productivity. Industrial fans and wind-powered turbines circulate and exhaust this air to provide improved quality even without A/C.
Productivity drops by 2% after every degree rise in temperature above 77°F. Poor air quality also contributes to allergies, asthma, and other health risks to employees. This not only causes worker absenteeism, but also increases costs in the form of worker compensation claims, health insurance premiums, and other healthcare costs. But even with this information, A/C can’t be installed in every building. Industrial fans and turbines are a great solution to fill this gap.
Industrial fans aren’t just regular fans. They are designed specifically to improve the airflow within buildings, with or without A/C. With their large blades, the fans cover floor areas with constantly-moving airflows, pushing hot air up and cooler air down. This creates an evaporative cooling effect and an even, ambient temperature across the area. Sizes up to 24′ wide are available, in addition to smaller 10′ wide fans for residential or light commercial applications.
What makes these turbines unique is that they require no wiring or electricity to operate. Instead, the wind-driven turbines exhaust hot, stale air and replace it with cooler, fresh air. This natural ventilation helps keep operating costs down and maintain a healthy indoor environment. Since the turbines easily withstand high winds and adverse weather, this is a ventilation solution you don’t even have to think about.
- Increased productivity
- Increased comfort for workers or facility users
- Decreased compensation claims & insurance premiums
- Improved air quality and air circulation
- Reduced moisture & humidity ensures integrity of parts and supplies
- Reduced risk of illness
- Enhanced morale with a comfortable working environment
- Reduced energy costs
Where Fans Are Used
Because the industrial fans and turbines are so versatile, industries from across the board are installing them, including:
- Warehouses & manufacturing facilities
- Event centers
- Schools & churches
- Retail shops & malls
- Athletic & fitness facilities
- Airport hangars
- Military & government buildings
- Agricultural & livestock areas
Buy Industrial Fans & Turbines Online
Industrial fans and wind-driven turbines are now available to buy online in a wide range of sizes. For additional assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Cell Phone Lockers
Cell phone lockers are ideal for use in health clubs, gyms, government buildings, locker rooms, schools and universities, military bases, hospitals, high security areas, and other applications where small electronics and personal items like wallets and keys need to be securely stored. The lockers simply mount to the wall with no need for professional installers.
Securely Store Small Personal Items
Though there is an increasing reliance on technology such as cell phones and tablets, we still can’t take them with us everywhere as they could pose security risks, personal risks, or could just get in the way. And as this technology becomes more valuable, users want to make sure that when they’re not able to have them in their hand, they’re stored securely and safe from theft. However, most facilities don’t have the funds or the room to install full-size lockers.
The cell phone lockers are, as the name implies, designed for this purpose. With mini compartments mounted to the wall, they’re ideal for storing these small personal items. Add digital keyless locks for extra security. These locks also don’t require tedious key management that takes up resources. Instead of keys, users simply enter an assigned PIN-code. Lastly, the lockers are just the right size for small personal items without taking up your space.
Additional features of the cell phone lockers include:
- Choice of three locking options: padlock hasps, built-in key locks, or digital keyless locks
- 20 gauge steel all-welded construction
- Solid 20 gauge steel doors with continuous piano hinges
- Individual number plates
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Wall mountable
- Greenguard Children & Schools Certified
- Made in USA
- Two-year factory warranty
Buy Cell Phone Lockers Online
Cell phone lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. If you need additional assistance or would like more information, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wall Mounted Hanging Bike Hooks Store Bicycles Vertically
Bicycles are a pain to store. They take up space and are difficult to retrieve if they’re disorganized and stored incorrectly. Wall mounted hanging bike hooks eliminate this problem by storing them on the wall instead to prevent cluttered storage and provide a cleaner look. Retail stores and apartments are especially fond of this option since it provides a neat display and allows residents to easily store their bikes without stacking or hastily piling bikes on top of each other.
Built Sturdy for Every Application
Instead of taking up floor space, the wall mounted hanging bike hooks store bikes vertically on the wall. This allows you to make more room for your storage without the high cost. Made of heavy-duty 11 gauge steel, the hooks are capable of storing any bicycle and stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use. The hook projects 5.25″ from the base and includes a vinyl covering to prevent scratching and protect the bike’s finish. Two pre-drilled holes are included for easy wall mounting. For extra security, users can also supply their own padlocks.
Any application that deals with the storage of bicycles can benefit from using bike hooks, whether it’s just a few bikes or a large collection. For example, this bike storage solution can provide a secure and dedicated area for storing tenant bikes as an additional source of revenue for apartments and other residential buildings. For larger storage applications, a tube frame system can hang multiple bikes from the center of a room. Other application ideas include:
- Retail displays
- Bike storage in personal garages
- Lost & Found rooms
- Bike storage for dormitories
- Police evidence storage
Buy Bike Hooks Online
Wall mounted hanging bike hooks are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days. For more information or if you need additional assistance, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Prevent Computer Dust Build-Up
Dust and dirt particles can do more damage than most people think and can cause damage or failure of delicate computer systems. This is especially true in dusty industrial environments like warehouses. Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are an easy way to provide this needed protection and keep electronics running in top shape, available in wall-mounted, movable, or stationary options.
Even just everyday warehouse operations can cause the buildup of dust over moving parts and filters, which prevents air to flow through the computer. This can cause computers to overheat, crash, or, in worst-case scenario, even catch fire, taking all of your important data with it.
For these reasons, the dust-free computer cabinets aren’t just regular cabinets, as each one includes a built-in filtration system with a fan that creates a positive airflow, preventing dust from entering the cabinet even when the sealed doors are open. They also make computers, printers, and keyboards easy to find and access. If multiple workers need to use the computer during the day, then the carts with casters are perfect for efficient, quick, and safe transfer of computers across your warehouse or other facility.
Wall Mounted Cabinet Features
- Mounted to walls
- Available with laptop and keyboard trays
- Filtered fan system creates positive air flow to prevent dust built-up
- Available with or without doors
- Doors available in locking see-through polycarbonate or with locking still flipper doors
- Wide selection of painted steel colors available
- 12″ six-outlet power strip included
Cart & Stationary Cabinet Features
- Locking cabinets & sealed doors
- Filtered fan system with positive air flow
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- Removable back panel
- Two compartments with one locking polycarbonate see-through door and one locking metal door
- Upper shelf & keyboard drawers included
- Multiple painted steel finish colors available
- Carts with casters use 4″ non-marking wheels
Dust-Free Computer Cabinets & Carts Available Online
Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are available to buy online and ship in 10-15 business days. For more information or if you need additional assistance, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Storage Solutions
Stainless steel wall cabinets and worktables are now available for sterile storage, cleanrooms, and other environments that require a high level of cleanliness and corrosion resistance such as laboratories and healthcare facilities. Stainless steel is often used in these applications due to their ability to resist damage by harsh and hazardous chemicals and cleaning agents as well as rust, corrosion, and contamination.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinets & Worktables
The stainless steel wall cabinets mount easily to the wall instead of taking up floor space, which provides an additional level of space savings. For example, you could mount the wall cabinets above the worktables for additional storage space and accessibility. The cabinets are also shipped assembled with mounting and leveling instructions, making installation quick and easy.
Stainless steel worktables are available in a variety of sizes with flat tops, galvanized legs, and an adjustable undershelf. Deluxe and budget series tables are available depending on your needs and price range. For personal and secure storage options, we also offer stainless steel lockers for use in hospitals, gyms, and other clean areas.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinet Features
Additional features of stainless steel wall cabinets include:
- Hinged doors with solid or tempered glass
- Flat or 6″ sloped tops
- 20 gauge stainless steel adjustable shelves on 1.26″ increments
- Assembled with rivet construction, which allows you to replace cabinet parts by moving and replacing individual panels to allow reusability and recycling
- 300 lbs. capacity when properly anchored to wall
- 2 door hinges per door; hinged allow doors to be opened 270 degrees
- Assisted closing feature to ensure doors stay closed without latches
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and metal components for 10 years
Buy Stainless Steel Storage Online
Stainless steel wall cabinets, worktables, and other stainless steel storage solutions are available to buy online at our store. For more information or additional assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Secure Your Mobile Shelves
We now offer rolling security doors that are specially designed to fit sliding mobile shelving units. These doors provide extra security to your stored items while also providing a neat and clean look to your storage area. Optional motorized doors with remotes are also available for hands-free operation. Standard door kits include two end panels, doors with locks, hardware, and manual operation. Units over 12′ wide will have two doors, and units over 24′ wide will have three.
Sliding mobile shelving allows you to reduce your storage footprint without sacrificing accessibility, and the rolling doors are a new option available to add an additional level of security. While this can be accomplished with regular hinged doors, there are multiple benefits of adding roll-up doors to your mobile shelving instead.
While it would require three or four hinged doors to secure the same amount of shelving, you only need one roll-up door since it can span up to 12′. And as their name implies, the doors roll up rather than swing out into the room. This means you don’t need to make extra space in front of the unit, and the doors will still open if items are set in front of them shelves, whereas hinged doors would be blocked from opening.
Rolling Security Doors Features
- Included with two end panels, doors with locks, and hardware
- Door kits increase height, width, and depth of shelving unit footprint (see dimensions)
- Locks come keyed alike, but can be keyed differently if desired
- Shelving units over 12′ wide come with two doors; shelves 24′ wide come with three doors
- 2″ of space between front of shelving and door to allow for any items hanging off the front of the shelf
- No routine maintenance required
- Available in several standard colors
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed for interior use
- Optional motorized door kits available
Buy Rolling Security Doors Online
Rolling security doors for mobile shelving are available to buy online. Simply click on the mobile shelving configuration you have or want, and there will also be a link available to purchase the compatible door. For additional assistance, utilize our online chat with a sales representative or call us at 1-855-786-7667.