Flat Works on Paper Shelving
Some types of specific documents can’t be stored most efficiently on regular shelving. For example, many flat works on paper for museums, archival facilities, construction documents, and other applications require specialized storage to protect these materials from damage. More and more museums use Solander box shelving as a new standard to store historical documents and all types of flat and rolled storage.
The durable steel construction and non off-gassing finish makes the shelving perfect for storing Solander cases, Hollinger boxes, maps, mat boards, posters, drawings, blueprints, and other works that need to lay flat. This allows the materials to last longer and prevents damage from being folded or rolled up, which is especially crucial for historical archives. These shelves are also great for large format works that may not be suitable for other types of storage. Shelves are available in multiple sizes to accommodate oversized products up to 46″ x 36″.
Solander Box Shelving Features
- Adjustable shelves on 1 ½” increments allow you to store a variety of document and case sizes
- Shelf width openings are 2″ less than the overall width of the unit (ex: 30″ wide shelf has an actual width of 28″)
- Closed vertical uprights made from heavy-duty 10 gauge steel for extra durability
- Available in heights of 76 ¼” and 88 ¼”
- Bottom kick plates included to prevent objects from rolling under the unit
- Units come with a closed back
- Shelf reinforcements provide maximum load capacity of 1,500 lbs. for the entire unit
- 48″ wide shelves: 450 lbs. weight load per shelf
- 42″ wide shelves: 550 lbs. weight load per shelf
- 30″ & 36″ wide shelves: 450 lbs. weight load per shelf
- Powder coat provides no off-gassing finish to protect stored items from deterioration
- Available in a variety of powder coat colors
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Buy Solander Box Shelving Online
Solander box shelving is available to buy online and comes with easy do-it-yourself instructions. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers
Unfortunately, plastic lockers just aren’t as popular as metal lockers due to misconceptions about their durability and price. However, they offer a wide variety of benefits over metal lockers that make them well worth the investment, including resistance to rust, mold, moisture, and other damaging factors. Read on to learn more about the benefits of using antimicrobial plastic lockers in your athletic, medical, food processing, or other high moisture or hygienic application.
Storage for Wet & Hygienic Environments
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are a great solution for many storage applications such as pools, changing rooms, hospitals, outdoor areas, manufacturing facilities, and other areas with a high degree of moisture, humidity, or chemicals. Constructed from high density polyethylene, the plastic is lightweight but extremely durable and won’t corrode, rust, or dent. Durability and impact resistance also provide enhanced security for stored belongings.
In healthcare, athletic, or food storage applications, hygienics are extremely important. Plastic is much easier to clean than metal due to its moisture resistance. Simply spray it down and let it dry instead of time-consuming hand drying. You don’t need to worry about unsightly patches of rust if the lockers are left wet. The ease of cleaning also makes it an ideal solution for applications where users exchange lockers throughout the day and prevents the spread of germs and illness.
Plastic is also very low-maintenance compared to metal as it won’t dent, scratch, or require regular re-paintings due to chipping. The material is resistant to odors, germs, graffiti, chemicals, and more. The durability of the lockers offer a smart, attractive, and long-lasting solution that you can count on for years to come.
Buy Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers Online
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Though it may have a higher initial cost than other materials, stainless steel products give you the most value for your investment. For applications such as medical, food, or industrial storage that require durability and cleanliness, stainless steel is a tried and true choice.
We have a huge variety of stainless steel products for virtually any application, such as:
- Base cabinets
- Wire carts & shelves
- Cabinets with glass doors
- Wall-mounted cabinets & shelving
- Garment racks
Benefits of Stainless Steel
Stainless steel provides many unique benefits that make it a worthwhile investment. If you need a product that is extra durable, easy to clean, and long lasting, stainless steel might be perfect for you.
Not only is stainless steel extremely durable with a large weight capacity, but it’s also resistant to corrosion, rust, heat, impact, stains, and other factors that cause wear and tear. This makes it a frequently-sought solution in lab environments and wet areas where other materials could degrade from harsh chemicals or water and moisture.
Stainless steel is also incredibly easy to clean, allowing you to maintain hygienic conditions with little effort. Hospitals, kitchens, food processing plants, surgical centers, and labs often use stainless steel for this reason, as food and medical devices need to be kept clean and up to strict standards. Having storage systems that are easy to clean and sterilize also allows staff to get back to work faster.
Another great factor is stainless steel’s strength-to-weight advantage over other materials. Due to the nature of its construction and its reduced thickness of material, stainless steel provides added strength without adding weight.
Lastly, stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable. With an increasing focus on environmental consciousness, this makes stainless steel an eco-friendly option.
Buy Stainless Steel Products Online
We have a wide selection of stainless steel products available to buy online. For further assistance, inquiries, or if you just can’t find what you are looking for, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Concealed Carry Weapons Storage
Concealed carry is a protected right in many places, but there are still areas where firearms aren’t allowed at all. Whenever you visit the post office, church, a federal building, or some businesses, you will be required to leave your gun in your car. While it’s stored and unattended, you should keep your firearms as secure as possible. Vehicle gun safes are a quick and easy way to keep your firearms in your car or truck out of sight and with enhanced protection.
Trunk Lockers for Cars
Trunk-mounted lockers are great for both police and civilian vehicles or SUVs. The trunk lockers typically hold 2 long guns and multiple handguns so you can securely store pistols, rifles, ammo, shotguns, and magazines. This not only keeps your weapons secure, but also keeps them in one organized place.
Each safe includes three points of entry: remote, a hidden push-button, and a master key that can be used in the event of a dead battery. The safe also has a compact design that uses no floor space in your trunk, which allows more room for storing other items. A hardened steel and tamper-resistant lock ensures complete security at all times.
Gun Safes for Pickup Trucks
If you drive a pickup truck, you can still ensure that your firearms are secure. The units will store two long guns with ammo and mount onto the wheel well in the bed of the truck.
Heavy-duty .75″ galvanized steel, Velcro fun sleeve closures, and Line-X bed liner protects the safe and stored firearms from rust and environmental elements. Wireless remote control provides high security with a tamper-proof door accessed via remote control.
Buy Vehicle Gun Safes Online
Vehicle gun safes for cars, trucks, and SUVs are available to buy online. Visit our product page for more information and specifications. If you need assistance or require customized features, toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Specialized Lockers for Wet & Outdoor Areas
Not all lockers are made equal, and many of them aren’t appropriate for certain applications. For example, wood and metal lockers installed in wet areas will quickly degrade and rust, forcing you to buy replacements. And the presence of rust or corrosion on your lockers can cause users to be skeptical of your facility’s hygiene. Rust resistant lockers are built to prevent this exact issue, giving your wet area a clean and professional look while providing durable storage for users.
Prevent Rust & Corrosion in Wet Area Storage
The rust resistant lockers are great for all outdoor weather conditions, pool areas, locker rooms, shower areas, and other environments with large amounts of moisture and humidity.
The galvannealed sheet steel prevents rust and corrosion with a powder coat finish that is durable and scratch-resisting, providing a long-lasting storage solution for you. Lockers are available in single, double, triple, and six-tier configurations.
Additional features and benefits of the rust resistant lockers include:
- Locker bodies made from 24-gauge galvannealed sheet steel.
- Locker doors constructed from 16 gauge galvannealed prime sheet steel (6-tier lockers are 18 gauge). Doors are mounted to locker frames with piano hinges to provide extra strength. Louvers are included for ventilation.
- Single, double, and triple-tier lockers come with stainless steel recessed handles with gravity-lift latching mechanisms. Six-tier lockers have a projecting catch pull that will accommodate a padlock or built-in lock.
- Single and double-tier lockers include one double-prong ceiling hook and two single hooks per opening. Triple-tier lockers include one ceiling hook per opening. Six-tier lockers do not come with any hooks.
- Lockers come standard with 6″ legs, though lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge.
Buy Rust Resistant Lockers Online
Rust resistant lockers are available to buy online and qualify for FREE shipping. Lockers can be shipped knocked-down or assembled (add 5 days for assembly). For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Industrial Heavy-Duty Perforated Cabinets
For storage in industrial and other tough applications, look no further than the new vented heavy-duty industrial cabinet available online. The cabinets offer all the strength of an industrial storage solution with the additional benefit of perforated panels for air flow. Expanded metal provides enhanced structural strength and excels in industrial applications. The 14-gauge diamond perforated steel on the sides and doors allows air to flow through the cabinet and provides visibility of stored contents. Durability and long-lasting use is guaranteed, as the 14 gauge steel is 25% thicker than common 16 gauge steel cabinets.
Vented Cabinets Provide Airflow & Visibility
The vented construction allows air to freely flow through your storage, which in turn prevents dust and dirt from building up on the shelves. This also allows users to quickly see what items are stored without opening the cabinet to maintain security. Its secure and perforated construction makes the cabinet great for storing electronics and tools, which are expensive and can can be damaged by dust and dirt.
Additional features of the vented industrial cabinets include:
- Cabinet construction: All-welded bodies with 14-gauge extra heavy-duty perforated cold rolled sheet steel
- Cabinet bases pre-punched to allow for optional bolt-on legs
- Double-hinged doors perforated with 5/8″ by 1½” hinges per door. Made from 13 gauge steel. Hinges are welded to the door and riveted to the frame for extra durability.
- Pry-resistant padlock hasp turn handle (painted to match the cabinet) with 3-point latching
- Perforated vertical side panels with welded-in shelf support that allows shelves to be adjusted on 3″ centers
- 13 gauge ½” flattened expanded metal backs
- 1,050 lbs. capacity per shelf
- Optional drawer kits, 4″ leg kits, and keyless digital locks available
- Charcoal color finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Manufacturer’s limited one year warranty
Buy Vented Heavy-Duty Industrial Cabinets Online
Industrial-grade vented cabinets are available online and ship fully assembled. Just unpack and set in place, and it’s ready to go. Fully assembled cabinets also come with FREE shipping. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Specialty Storage Racks for Automotive Parts
Automotive parts and equipment can be difficult to store due to their bulkiness and shape. Improper storage could lead to parts damage or even injury upon retrieval. As specialists in automotive storage systems, we have a variety of specialty storage racks for storing whatever you need efficiently and in less space than traditional racks and shelving.
Floor Mats Rack
Storing floor mats? On regular racks, the shelves in between can either be too big or too small to fit all of your mats. These racks are designed specifically for storing floor mats. Adjustable shelves allow you to set your desired height so you don’t waste any space above or below.
Hanging Parts Rack
Due to their non-standard shapes, storing automotive parts on shelves can end up wasting a lot of space. It’s also difficult for staff to access parts and provides low visibility. Hanging parts racks are great for mufflers, tail pipes, fenders, and other parts that are difficult to store on shelves. Hanging your parts instead of storing them horizontally allows you to make better use of space and makes parts easier to see for faster inventory and retrieval.
Tire Storage Rack
Tires are heavy and expensive. Improper storage, like stacking, also risks damage to tires. Either you have to buy new tires, or a customer recieves an unknowingly damaged tire. Instead of stacking tires on top of each other, the tire storage racks allow you to store the tires horizontally in their own space.
Windshield Storage Racks
Since windshields are glass, it’s especially important that they be stored properly and not stacked or in areas where they can be easily damaged. The windshield storage rack allows a space for every windshield you need to store in its own vertical space. Its double-tiered design saves space to store these bulky items efficiently.
Buy Specialty Storage Racks Online
A wide variety of specialty storage racks for automotive parts are available to buy online. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Athletic Gear Open Lockers
Athletic team gear lockers are designed with the athlete in mind, but their open steel construction and diamond perforated sides also make them great for military and law enforcement. The lockers have an open front and hanger rod, making it quick and easy for users to access their uniforms or garments whether it’s an emergency or time for the big game. For secured personal storage, the lockers also come with a lockable upper security box compartment.
The lockers are available in four styles:
- Upper shelf only with open locker
- Lockable security box and open upper shelf
- Open locker with upper shelf and lockable bottom compartment
- Open locker with upper lockable compartment and bottom lockable compartment
Despite the locker’s open design, the optional upper compartment allows users to secure their personal items such as cell phones or wallets. An upper shelf provides a convenient space to store hats or helmets for quick retrieval. You can also include a bottom compartment to store shoes and extra gear.
And we’re all familiar with the “locker room smell”—that’s why the gear lockers have ventilated sides. This allows air flow through the lockers, which prevents odors and bacteria from forming. It also adds a measure of safety, since staph infections spread quickly among athletes.
Athletic Team Gear Locker Features
- Available in 24″ wide x 18″ or 22″ deep x 72″high
- Include two single-prong garment hooks and full-width 1/2″ diameter hanger rod (hangers not included)
- 16 gauge diamond-perforated steel body allows air flow and ventilation to reduce odors and bacteria
- Top and bottom compartment doors constructed from 16 gauge continuous piano hinges for extra strength
- Available in colors blue or red
- Factory-assembled option available
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Athletic Team Gear Lockers Online
Athletic team gear lockers are available to buy online and ship knocked-down or fully assembled. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Heavy Duty Industrial Storage
For industrial environments, you need a storage solution that is long-lasting, durable, and flexible. Our heavy duty steel cabinets are designed specifically for these applications and are built like a tank to give you the most durable options on the market.
The heavy duty steel cabinets are all-welded for extra durability and are available in two styles and three widths (36″, 48″, and 60″). Considered the ultimate in industrial storage, these cabinets allow you to store and organize a wide variety of items in one area. And with a heavy duty steel construction that protects against tampering, the cabinets are an excellent deterrent to theft. For keyless management, the cabinets can also be configured with digital locks.
Heavy Duty Steel Cabinet Features
- All-welded cabinet body provides added strength and integrity
- Adjustable shelves allow you to store multiple item sizes in one cabinet
- 12-gauge cold rolled steel panels with integral vertical frame provides extra stability
- Heavy capacity per shelf for storing all types of industrial materials
- Combination-type cabinets include a full-width upper shelf, center partition, 3 partial-width shelves, and one partial-width coat rod
- Standard-type cabinets include four adjustable full-width shelves
- Double-hinged doors are constructed of 12 gauge steel with three 13 gauge knuckle type hinges per door. These hinges are welded to the door and securely riveted to the frame.
- Includes padlock hasp door handle with 3-point latching to enable more secure locking
- 14 gauge welded top and bottom shelves adjustable on 3″ centers
- Keyless digital locking options available
- Optional leg kits available
- Charcoal color finish
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Shelving Capacities per SizeShelf Weight Capacity Chart (Capacities are Per Shelf) 36″ x 24″ Shelf 48″ x 24″ Shelf 60″ x 24″ Shelf Standard Cabinet 1,950 1,800 1,700 Combination Cabinet 1,000 1,325 1,650
Buy Industrial Storage Cabinets Online
These heavy duty steel cabinets are available to buy online and ship fully assembled and ready to use. For more information or to receive additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Storing Rolled Plans & Flat Drawings
Rolled plan drawing storage cabinets and counters will store rolled drawings, architectural blueprints, maps, flat drawings, and more within the same unit. While traditional shelving makes storing rolled materials difficult, these shelves are specifically designed for it. And with adjustable cubbies, you can customize the shelves to your exact needs.
If you work in industries like architecture, design, engineering, landscaping, construction, drafting, etc. then you know you need a convenient way to store oversized documents while keeping them undamaged. Storing these documents stacked on top of each other can make them difficult to find and organize. Documents laying flat on tables also leaves them prone to damage from accidents—most of us have probably spilled coffee on a paper document at some point. Additionally, flat shelving can take up a lot of space and may not fit extra large documents.
Full Height Rolled Plan Drawing Shelves
These full-height steel shelving units are designed to maximize the storage of bulky rolled drawings. You can also remove the dividers to store flat drawings within the same unit. Other features include:
- Heights available from 24″ to 121″
- Closed side panels adds stability & a clean appearance
- Unit comes with twelve 6″ high and adjustable vertical dividers (2 per shelf)
- Additional shelving options available
- Removable and adjustable dividers can adjust to fit rolled or flat drawings and storing oversized documents
- Adjustable steel shelves
- Available in 19 standard colors
- Made in the USA
- Volume discounts available
Counter-Height Rolled Plan Drawing Units
Counter-high units are also available, and provide a convenient work surface when retrieving and viewing items.
- Units include 6″ high adjustable and removable partition dividers for storing rolled and flat drawings in the same unit
- Steel shelves are adjustable on 1.5″ increments
- Includes closed metal side panels and front base
- Easy do-it-yourself instructions with quick set-up
- Wide selection of colors and laminate finishes
- Volume discounts available
- Made in USA
Buy Rolled Plan Drawing Storage Units Online
Rolled plan drawing storage units are available to buy online and are easy to set up and use. For more information or to receive additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.