Storing Hanging Garments & Accessories
Many organizations have difficulty with storing uniforms while they’re not in use, especially with a limited amount of space. Steel rod shelving with overhead storage instead allows you to combine hanging uniform storage with space for additional items such as headgear, instruments or other folded garments.
Hassle-Free Uniform Hanger Shelves
Wire racks are frequently used for hanging garment storage, but wire can easily snag on fabric and cause damage. Keeping them folded is also inefficient and prone to wrinkling or damaging clothing. It also wastes valuable time to constantly fold clothes in a manner that keeps them wrinkle-free. And when they need to be retrieved, it’s difficult for users to find the uniform they need if they’re piled on top of each other.
With smooth steel construction, the steel rod shelving offer commercial-quality hanging garment storage with unmatched strength and durability. The overhead compartment also provides convenient storage for additional items. This makes them perfect for storing items that need to remain within easy and quick access such as helmets, hats, instruments, costume accessories, athletic gear, and more.
- Closed uprights constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge steel for long-lasting strength
- Shelves and hanging rods are adjustable on 1 ½ centers to store many different garment sizes
- Available in heights of 76.25″ and 88.25″; widths of 30″, 36″, and 42″
- Shelf reinforcements are provided for all shelves except the top dust cover for extra durability and stability
- 2.75″ high kick places prevent items from rolling under the shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant powder coat paint finishes available in a variety of colors
- Installation is quick and easy with components that snap together using a rubber mallet hammer
- Add doors for more security
- Made in U.S.A.
Buy Steel Rod Shelving Online
Steel rod shelving with overhead storage is available to buy online for your hanging uniform needs. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Riot Shield & Vest Racks
To do their jobs, law enforcement officials need to always be ready. And when it’s needed, officers need to access riot gear quickly. Due to lack of space or funding, many law enforcement facilities find it difficult to store gear and equipment like riot shields, ballistic vests, helmets, etc. efficiently and securely. Riot shield and ballistic vest racks offer a specialized storage solution for these difficult items that avoids stacking, stores them in a small footprint, and allows for fast access.
Common Issues with Riot Gear Storage
Incorrect storage such as piling and stacking shields and vests on top of each other causes damage to this vital and expensive equipment. And without an efficient storage system, this equipment is difficult to retrieve and account for. It’s difficult to see how much equipment is available or in use at one time. And when officers need this equipment, there’s not an efficient system that gets them in and out of the storage area quickly. This situation not only delays response time, but is frustrating for officers. However, many law enforcement facilities simply don’t have the space for dedicated riot shield and vest storage.
These riot shield racks are a great solution for both space, organization, and security concerns. With partitioned top and bottom shelves to maximize space, you can store more in a smaller footprint. Racks make it easy to organize so officers can easily see how much equipment they have with just a glance. And an organized gear storage system makes retrieval fast and easy. Should you have items of various sizes, the partitions are also completely adjustable. Customize the openings whichever way works best for you.
Features and options for the riot shield shelving includes:
- Vertically adjustable shelves on 1 ½” increments
- Additional shelves can be added
- Each shelf rated to hold 250 lbs.
- With intermediate shelf, the racks provide 41″ of space for the top and bottom openings for a unit 88 ¼” high
- Metal divider rods constructed from 6 gauge metal and can be placed as needed on 2″ centers across the width of the shelf
- 30″ wide shelves come with 16 rods, 36″ wide shelves come with 20 rods, 42″ wide shelves come with 24 rods, and 48″ wide shelves come with 28 rods
- Bottom kick plates to prevent items from rolling under the unit
- Closed uprights constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge steel
- Textured powder coat finish available in several colors
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
- Volume discounts available
Buy Riot Shield Storage Shelves Online
Riot shield storage shelves are available to buy online. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
An Easy Way to Secure Your Storage
With businesses growing and information storage becoming more complex, security is a bigger concern than ever. You’re likely storing items and files you want to keep secure on your shelving, and expensive security systems may not be in your budget. Automatic locking doors are a simple solution that mount directly onto your new or pre-existing shelves to cost-effectively increase security. Additionally, the doors are available with multiple operation options depending on your needs.
Automatic locking doors can be installed with a remote or wireless keypad, or can even be used manually. While hinged doors require extra space in front of your shelves so they have room to swing out, the automatic doors roll up instead. This requires no use of your floor space. And with hinged doors, you would need to take extra time to move any boxes or obstructions in front of them. Rolling doors still allow you to access stored contents even with boxes stacked in front of it.
Its built-in sensor is one of the most useful and unique features of the doors. This automatically stops the motion of the door if it comes into contact with an obstruction. If a box or other item is left hanging partially off a shelf, the door stops immediately without crushing or damaging the item. Simply roll the door back up, remove the obstruction, and reset the door so it can roll down again. Watch the video above to see how it works.
Rolling Shelving Door Features
Additional features of the locking doors include:
- Availability in a variety of sizes and widths (see table)
- Choose from manual operation, wireless paddle switch, hardwired keyswitch, wireless keypad, or wireless remote control
- Doors include 1 ¾” spacers between the shelving and door to allow for slight overhang without causing an obstruction
- Multiple color options available to match your existing decor
- Installation on almost any type of static or mobile shelving, doors, or counters
- Easily add a neat, clean look while providing security
- Requires no routine maintenance
- Included with one year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Automatic Locking Doors Online
Automated roll-down doors are available to buy online in multiple sizes and options. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Create A Cooler, Healthier Space
The more you save on electricity, the better your bill looks for your budget. Plus, making efforts to save energy is great for the environment, too. But you still want your building to be cool and comfortable for staff or visitors. Wind turbines install on your roof without any wiring or electricity, providing a budget and eco-friendly alternative (or addition) to expensive HVAC systems.
How the Turbines Work
The turbines are a great natural ventilation system, which are proven to keep operating costs down and don’t require frequent maintenance.
Normally, hot air becomes trapped within buildings, making them hot and uncomfortable. As hot air rises to the ceiling, the wind turbines actively exhaust and replace it with cooler, fresher air. This creates an ambient temperature in your building that is up to 10ºF cooler.
Wind turbines only need a breeze of 10 miles per hour to exhaust over 7,000 cubic feet of air per minute, and four miles per hour to exhaust over 3,000. This allows for multiple air exchanges per hour, which not only keeps your building cooler, but also prevents “sick building syndrome.” A clean, healthy environment is proven to make staff more productive and customers happier. Additionally, keeping your building cool and free of contaminants prevents employees from missing work due to illness. The wind turbines also prevent condensation from humidity, which damages some equipment and materials.
Compared to powered turbines, the wind turbines are incredibly quiet and require very little maintenance. They are designed to withstand harsh weather and leave a low structural impact on your building. And with a 15 year warranty, the turbines are a smart and quick-returning investment.
Buy Wind Turbines Online
Wind-powered turbines are available to buy online in multiple sizes. For more information or if you need assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complimentary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
Modular Mailroom Tables
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sustainable Pharmacy Casework
Whether it’s for inpatient or outpatient services, pharmacies require a great deal of organization and flexibility in order to serve patients quickly and efficiently. Pharmacy casework is a reusable and adaptable medication dispensing and storage solution that is designed with the ability to change as fast as patient needs do.
Unlike built-in millwork, the pharmacy casework is preconfigured at the factory. Once shipped, the casework arrives fully assembled and ready to set in place without professional installers. If your workflow processes change, you can easily modify the casework to better fit your needs. Additionally, moving isn’t a problem, either; if you need to relocate, just take the casework with you. Built-in millwork, meanwhile, is built directly into the building and is immovable once installed. Additionally, casework installation doesn’t require any building modifications. Set it where you want, and move it later on if you need to.
Features & Options
Casework kits are available in a wide variety of cabinet and countertop finishes with upper shelves or cabinets. You can order a standard configuration or contact us for casework designed to your exact specifications. Either way, you’ll receive a pharmacy casework solution constructed of only the highest-quality hardware. Due to an increasing focus on sustainability, the casework is an environmentally friendly option for pharmacies. Whether your pharmacy is old or new, consider casework if you want a professional, reusable, and smart furniture solution designed for your exact needs. Additional options and features include:
- 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb substrate, double-faced melamine construction provides durability
- All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding
- Adjustable upper shelves installed flat or in four tilting positions for more efficient dispensing
- All base and upper cabinets come with one adjustable shelf for full access
- Sustainable design
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Constructed from recycled materials where applicable
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Water-based environmentally friendly adhesives
- Optional features: side splash, lock options for cabinet doors and drawers, sinks & faucet
Buy Pharmacy Casework Online
Pharmacy casework is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. For more information or to receive additional assistance, send us a message or call us at 1-855-786-7667. Volume discounts available.
Modular workbench systems, cabinets, lockers, and shelving are great solutions for when you require heavy-duty storage, such as industrial environments. These systems make it easy to configure your storage space exactly how you want it while remaining flexible to adapt to your changing needs.
All below component features are optional and configured based on your specifications. Instead of buying multiple storage systems from different manufacturers, the modular workbench systems combine to create a versatile solution. With interchangeable components, the workbenches expand usability and prevent extra costs by easily adjusting to different workflows.
Modular Workbench Systems
These highly functional and ergonomic workbenches combine with standalone components to allow you to efficiently organize your work area exactly how you want it. Some features and options of the workbenches include:
- Choose from multiple bench tops (steel, laminated hardwood, or composite core resin board)
- Integrated benched pedestal cabinets available with hinged doors, three drawers, or six drawers
- Pegboard panel with light kit for storing tools and two shelves
- Lower pedestal shelf/footrest
- Electrical power bar sized in accordance with top size
- Combine with cabinets, lockers, shelving, and racks to create a complete modular storage system
- Adjustable for ergonomic use by all users
- Heavy-duty all-welded steel construction to support workbench top while providing ample storage for tools and supplies
- Pry-resistant pad-lockable latching system
- Piano hinges for extra support, alignment, and even load distribution
- Four adjustable interior shelves with 1,450 lbs. load capacity each
- Includes two or three drawer kits with full extension 500 lbs. capacity glides
- 14-gauge heavy-duty steel
- Available with your choice of:
- Single door with five shelves
- Half-door with three drawers
- Half-door with six drawers
- Available in 18″ or 24″ wide by 34″ deep by 78″ high
- Available in 36″ and 48″ widths by 24″ deep and 78″ high
- Five shelf levels decked with particle board or steel decking
- Includes posts, shelf beams, and center supports
Buy Modular Workbenches Online
Modular workbenches are available to buy online with quick ship options. For additional assistance or information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
On top of being uncomfortable, hot and unventilated stale air increases health risks and contributes to lost productivity. Industrial fans and wind-powered turbines circulate and exhaust this air to provide improved quality even without A/C.
Productivity drops by 2% after every degree rise in temperature above 77°F. Poor air quality also contributes to allergies, asthma, and other health risks to employees. This not only causes worker absenteeism, but also increases costs in the form of worker compensation claims, health insurance premiums, and other healthcare costs. But even with this information, A/C can’t be installed in every building. Industrial fans and turbines are a great solution to fill this gap.
Industrial fans aren’t just regular fans. They are designed specifically to improve the airflow within buildings, with or without A/C. With their large blades, the fans cover floor areas with constantly-moving airflows, pushing hot air up and cooler air down. This creates an evaporative cooling effect and an even, ambient temperature across the area. Sizes up to 24′ wide are available, in addition to smaller 10′ wide fans for residential or light commercial applications.
What makes these turbines unique is that they require no wiring or electricity to operate. Instead, the wind-driven turbines exhaust hot, stale air and replace it with cooler, fresh air. This natural ventilation helps keep operating costs down and maintain a healthy indoor environment. Since the turbines easily withstand high winds and adverse weather, this is a ventilation solution you don’t even have to think about.
- Increased productivity
- Increased comfort for workers or facility users
- Decreased compensation claims & insurance premiums
- Improved air quality and air circulation
- Reduced moisture & humidity ensures integrity of parts and supplies
- Reduced risk of illness
- Enhanced morale with a comfortable working environment
- Reduced energy costs
Where Fans Are Used
Because the industrial fans and turbines are so versatile, industries from across the board are installing them, including:
- Warehouses & manufacturing facilities
- Event centers
- Schools & churches
- Retail shops & malls
- Athletic & fitness facilities
- Airport hangars
- Military & government buildings
- Agricultural & livestock areas
Buy Industrial Fans & Turbines Online
Industrial fans and wind-driven turbines are now available to buy online in a wide range of sizes. For additional assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Cell Phone Lockers
Cell phone lockers are ideal for use in health clubs, gyms, government buildings, locker rooms, schools and universities, military bases, hospitals, high security areas, and other applications where small electronics and personal items like wallets and keys need to be securely stored. The lockers simply mount to the wall with no need for professional installers.
Securely Store Small Personal Items
Though there is an increasing reliance on technology such as cell phones and tablets, we still can’t take them with us everywhere as they could pose security risks, personal risks, or could just get in the way. And as this technology becomes more valuable, users want to make sure that when they’re not able to have them in their hand, they’re stored securely and safe from theft. However, most facilities don’t have the funds or the room to install full-size lockers.
The cell phone lockers are, as the name implies, designed for this purpose. With mini compartments mounted to the wall, they’re ideal for storing these small personal items. Add digital keyless locks for extra security. These locks also don’t require tedious key management that takes up resources. Instead of keys, users simply enter an assigned PIN-code. Lastly, the lockers are just the right size for small personal items without taking up your space.
Additional features of the cell phone lockers include:
- Choice of three locking options: padlock hasps, built-in key locks, or digital keyless locks
- 20 gauge steel all-welded construction
- Solid 20 gauge steel doors with continuous piano hinges
- Individual number plates
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Wall mountable
- Greenguard Children & Schools Certified
- Made in USA
- Two-year factory warranty
Buy Cell Phone Lockers Online
Cell phone lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. If you need additional assistance or would like more information, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wall Mounted Hanging Bike Hooks Store Bicycles Vertically
Bicycles are a pain to store. They take up space and are difficult to retrieve if they’re disorganized and stored incorrectly. Wall mounted hanging bike hooks eliminate this problem by storing them on the wall instead to prevent cluttered storage and provide a cleaner look. Retail stores and apartments are especially fond of this option since it provides a neat display and allows residents to easily store their bikes without stacking or hastily piling bikes on top of each other.
Built Sturdy for Every Application
Instead of taking up floor space, the wall mounted hanging bike hooks store bikes vertically on the wall. This allows you to make more room for your storage without the high cost. Made of heavy-duty 11 gauge steel, the hooks are capable of storing any bicycle and stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use. The hook projects 5.25″ from the base and includes a vinyl covering to prevent scratching and protect the bike’s finish. Two pre-drilled holes are included for easy wall mounting. For extra security, users can also supply their own padlocks.
Any application that deals with the storage of bicycles can benefit from using bike hooks, whether it’s just a few bikes or a large collection. For example, this bike storage solution can provide a secure and dedicated area for storing tenant bikes as an additional source of revenue for apartments and other residential buildings. For larger storage applications, a tube frame system can hang multiple bikes from the center of a room. Other application ideas include:
- Retail displays
- Bike storage in personal garages
- Lost & Found rooms
- Bike storage for dormitories
- Police evidence storage
Buy Bike Hooks Online
Wall mounted hanging bike hooks are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days. For more information or if you need additional assistance, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.