Hanging Coat, Robe, & Garment Storage Cabinets
Hanging garment cabinets are a durable and professional storage solution for storing all types of clothing efficiently. The cabinet’s hanging rod provides neat storage for gowns, robes, coats, suits, jumpsuits, and other clothing and uniforms. Additional space above the rod provides storage space for items such as helmets, hats, and other items.
For more security, roll-up locking doors are easily added to the shelving units. These doors protect stored garments from theft, dust, or other exposures, which makes them great for museum, office, commercial, or industrial applications.F or enhanced ease of use and user safety, motorized door options are also available with a variety of locking options. Users can roll up the door and access their items with the push of a button. And with an automatic sensor, the door movement automatically stops when it contacts an obstruction. This keeps users safe from injury and prevents damage to garments stored in the cabinets.
Hanging Garment Cabinet Features
- Hanging garment cabinets available in two heights: 88″ and 97″ (additional heights available upon request)
- Units are 24″ deep with 30″ deep units available
- Cabinets are free-standing, allowing them to stand against a wall or sit in the middle of the floor
- Back panels are available upon request
- Garment cabinets include one hanging rod
- Indicated units also include a top shelf for extra storage
- Closed side panel uprights are constructed of 18-gauge steel for durability
- Steel shelves and hanging garment brackets are adjustable on 1½” centers
- Scratch and corrosion resistant powder coat finish available in a wide variety of colors
- 2″ bottom kickplates prevent items from rolling under the unit
- Shelving units and doors are easy to assemble
- Made in the USA
Roll-Up Locking Door Features
- Doors come standard in manual operation with key lock
- Constructed of durable aluminum
- Add 8″ to overall height and 2″ to overall depth of the unit
- Motorized doors also available with wireless paddle/toggle switch, wireless keypad, wireless handheld remote, or hardwired key switch operation (requires electrical wiring)
- All motors include torque sensors that stop door movement when it contacts an obstruction to prevent injuries and improve safety
- Doors include 1¾” spacers between shelving and door
- Rolling doors provide security and a neat, clean look at the same time
- Available in several colors
- No routine maintenance required
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed for interior use only
Buy Hanging Garment Cabinets & Locking Doors Online
Hanging garment cabinets with optional roll-up locking doors are available to buy online and are eligible for volume discounts. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Plant Specimen Storage & Desiccation Cabinets
Dried plant specimens provide extremely important information to those who research them on the world around us. Their study is essential for taxonomy, ecology, anatomy, morphology, biology, pharmacology, and many other scientific disciplines, in addition to history. Without proper herbarium storage, rapid degradation can cause these irreplaceable samples to be lost. Herbarium drying cabinets provide safe storage for plant specimen desiccation in a variety of museum and research applications.
The herbarium drying cabinets work by extracting moisture from pressed plant specimens, which preserves their structural integrity during storage. An independently-controlled fan and thermostatically controlled 120 V heater allows the cabinet to reach a maximum internal temperature of 120°F. The fan and heater combination allows thorough and rapid desiccation of plant specimens.
In the event of a thermal overload, the indicators on the doors will flash red. For normal operation, the indicators remain green. With five vented shelves adjustable on 1″ centers, you can store specimens of various sizes in one cabinet. The perforated shelves are designed to provide efficient heat and air circulation throughout the cabinet to dry all specimens evenly.
Additional features of the herbarium drying cabinets include:
- Five perforated shelves adjustable in height on 1″ centers
- Equipped with thermostatically controlled 120 volt ceramic heater (UL Listed 1500 W) with an independently controlled fan
- Maximum internal temperature 120°F; alarm will sound if temperature goes over
- Door indicator lights indicate normal operation and thermal overload
- Door mounted speed controller for fan
- Internal temperature 115-120°F depending on shelf positiong
- 3-prong 6′ power cord
- Locking handle
- Four leveling feet
- Hinged door will lift-off to provide ease of transportation
- Powder coat finish with no off-gassing or VOCs
- Great for natural history museums, botany & organic chemistry departments, medical research centers, pharmaceutical drug dispensaties, and more
Buy Herbarium Drying Cabinets Online
Herbarium drying cabinets for plant specimen desiccation are available to buy online. You can also click here to see more museum cabinet solutions. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Slanted Shelving with More Visibility
As a flexible open filing solution, slanted file shelving makes visibility and accessibility of files and folders easy. With files stored at a 55° angle, users can quickly see and read folder labels so they can find and store what they need faster. This increased visibility also leads to more accurate filing and less time spent trying to find misfiled folders. And when combined with end tab and color coded filing, users can access folders with just a glance. The slanted file shelving is also designed to store the most amount of file folders conveniently in a small amount of space.
Every shelving unit accommodates your growing business needs. As your filing system changes, you can easily add additional modules and stack them up to eight levels high. We offer shelving in letter and legal depths of three widths and 3-tier, 6-tier, 7-tier, and 8-tier models. If you need a different size, you can also purchase individual modules for 4-tier and 5-tier shelving. There is no need to purchase separate dividers, as each unit has welded dividers included to keep files upright.
The slanted shelving is designed for use with color coded filing, side tab folders, and end tab filing. Their versatility and visibility makes them perfect for healthcare facilities and business offices.
- Constructed from 20 gauge cold rolled steel, free of rust or scaling. Exposed edges, corners, and surface areas are free of sharp edges. State-of-the-art welding technologies join the tier components.
- Sizes: Available in letter and legal depths and widths of 24″, 36″, and 48″.
- Colors: Available in a large number of standard and custom paint colors.
- Finish: A three-stage iron phosphate washer cleans all parts, which are coated with an environmentally friendly Epoxy-hybrid powder coat finish using an electrostatic paint system.
- Compatibility: Slanted file shelving is compatible with Datum Vu-Stak®, Jeter, and VuMax.
Buy Slanted File Shelving Online
Slanted file shelving cabinets are available to buy online. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
For extra work space that is durable and long-lasting, we now have quick ship industrial workbenches available with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers. These workbenches are perfect for use in a wide variety of applications and harsh work environments, including industrial, electronics, labs, healthcare, repair shops, and more. They are available in several sizes with multiple options available so you can choose the work space that suits your exact needs.
Industrial Workbench Top Options
Industrial workbenches are available in your choice of three types of work surfaces. All surfaces support 200 lbs. per square foot when evenly distributed over the entire surface.
- Steel top: Heavy 12-gauge steel, 1¾” high, no holes on work surface. Will not crack, splinter, gouge, or absorb oil. Steel tops are strong, durable, and can withstand daily industrial use. This makes them great for applications such as welding and cutting. Steel tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 30″D.
- Shop top: 1¾” thick high-density particleboard. This particleboard is 30% harder than maple and offer superior screw holding characteristics. Shop tops are non conductive, making them ideal for electronics workstations. The top and bottom layers are sealed to resist conventional spills.
- Maple hardwood top: Constructed from kiln dried hardwood and face-glued for durability, attractiveness, and long-lasting use. The maple tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″ W x 30″D, 72″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 36″D.
- Included with 6″ adjustable legs and stringers for lateral stability and stop for optional lower shelf.
- Drawers 18″W x 24″D x 6″ high that install under the work top. Includes padlock lug for locking.
- 3″ high steel rim and barrier stops to keep items from falling off the work surface.
- 12″H x 10″D metal shelf riser above work surface.
- Full width 11-3/16″D lower shelf with 150 lbs. capacity
- 4″ swivel casters with brakes.
Buy Industrial Workbenches Online
Industrial workbenches with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers are available to buy online. Benches ship quickly in 7-10 business days.
Increase Storage While Saving Space
For an industrial-grade storage solution without the high price, slim storage cabinets are available in counter high, wall mount, and mobile configurations. With these cabinets, you can have both save on costs and have durable, space-saving storage.
If you don’t have much floorspace to spare, the slim storage cabinets provides ample capacity in a small footprint. These are also a great choice for narrow spaces where other cabinets and shelving don’t fit. Not effectively using even these spaces is just a waste, but the slim cabinets easily fit in these areas.
Though the cabinets are designed for affordability, you don’t need to sacrifice durability. The cabinets, manufactured from steel, are great for storing supplies in industrial or office environments. With a variety of configurations available, you can choose the right storage for your specific needs.
Another cabinet type, the wall mounted option, allows you to use your wall storage instead of your floorspace. For example, you can add extra storage space above desks or workstations for quick access.
If you need more of a mobile solution, you can also order the cabinets on wheels. These cabinet carts offer the same space savings with the added benefit of mobility. Lastly, the counter high option provides both storage and a tabletop workspace.
- No bolt heads showing on front or side panels for a clean and professional look.
- Positive three-point locking on top, center, and bottom and theft-resistant hinges for security. Positive locking prevents vibrations from opening locks.
- Chrome-plated locking handle with built-in key cylinder lock.
- Easily adjust shelves along 2″ increments.
- 200 lb. shelf capacity. Mobile cabinets have 250 lbs. shelf capacity.
- Doors open 180 degrees with 16 gauge continuous piano hinges for extra durability.
- Three door options: solid, window, and perforated.
- Ships assembled or unassembled.
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Slim Storage Cabinets Online
Slim storage cabinets in counter high, wall mount, and mobile configurations are available to buy online. Cabinets ship assembled or unassembled with free dock-to-dock shipping. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Combination Storage Cabinets
Metal combination storage and garment hanging cabinets allow you to combine your storage space efficiently. The 20 gauge steel is durable for long-lasting and continuous use, but still provide a clean and professional appearance. Because of their durability and appearance, the cabinets are great for any environment whether it’s your office or warehouse.
With three cabinet configurations (storage, wardrobe, and combination). Storage cabinets include one fixed upper shelf and three adjustable shelves, wardrobe cabinets include one fixed upper shelf and coat rod, and combination cabinets include one fixed full-width shelf, three half-width shelves, and a half-width coat rod. The metal combination storage cabinet is a great option for storing uniforms and related gear in one area for easy access. Additionally, the cabinets are available with three door types depending on your application: solid, clear, and ventilated.
Additional features of the combination storage cabinets include:
- No visible bolt or rivet heads on the front or sides of cabinets for a clean and professional appearance and to prevent tampering
- 20 gauge metal doors, body, and shelves
- Corner gussets provide extra rigidity and durability
- 250 lb. shelf capacity when weight is uniformly distributed
- Adjustable shelving every 2″ for storage flexibility
- Three-point locking handle provided on top, center, and bottom with a built-in key cylinder lock, which allows more secure locking
- Doors open 180º with 16 gauge continuous piano hinges, which allows extensive use and wear
- Three door options available: solid doors, window doors, or ventilated doors
- Available in three configurations: storage, wardrobe, or combination storage and wardrobe
- Mobile cabinets include four 4″ lockable swivel casters rated at 350 lbs. each
- Ships assembled or unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Metal Combination Storage Cabinets Online
Metal combination storage cabinets for supplies and hanging garments are available to buy online assembled or unassembled. Cabinets ship quickly in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Online Shopping Increases the Burden on Mail Sorting
Online shopping is one of the great conveniences of our technological world, but can sometimes be the opposite for those who have to sort through these parcels. Large volumes of mail and package delivery presents multiple unique challenges, especially for applications such as apartment buildings or universities. Bulk mail sorting bins are an easy way to make your mail center manageable and prevent your staff from being buried in boxes.
An Easy Way to Organize Your Mailroom & Make More Space
An increased volume of mail means you need more storage space for said mail. Real estate is at a premium, and it’s likely that you don’t have the time or budget to expand your mailroom with more space. With automatic tracking and alerts, users know exactly when their package is delivered−and they expect it to be ready when they pick it up. Managing and sorting deliveries is especially stressful during prime times when recipients come to pick them up after work and class. A lack of storage space amplifies these issues, as you can’t store packages in space that isn’t there.
Quick turnarounds and increased mail volumes make it easy to lose track of deliveries, making your efficiency and organization suffer and creating more work for staff. Just one lost package can mean days of extra work on top of an unhappy recipient.
Automated tracking and barcode scanning are common in mailrooms, but even this requires an organized and efficient system. An organized mailroom and quick sorting process is the fastest and easiest way to stay on top of deliveries.
For a quick first sort, the bulk mail sorting bins and shelves make it easy to identify and sort deliveries into their correct placement. The sorters are available with flat or tilted angle shelves to provide easy access and an efficient use of space. Bins are sized to fit on the shelves with no wasted space to make the most out of your storage. Shelving is available with up to 4 tiers of storage and a variety of finishes. Contact us for custom options!
Buy Bulk Mail Sorting Bins & Shelves Online
Bulk mail sorting bins with tilted angle and flat shelves are available to buy online. Bins and shelves are sold separately. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Flat Works on Paper Shelving
Some types of specific documents can’t be stored most efficiently on regular shelving. For example, many flat works on paper for museums, archival facilities, construction documents, and other applications require specialized storage to protect these materials from damage. More and more museums use Solander box shelving as a new standard to store historical documents and all types of flat and rolled storage.
The durable steel construction and non off-gassing finish makes the shelving perfect for storing Solander cases, Hollinger boxes, maps, mat boards, posters, drawings, blueprints, and other works that need to lay flat. This allows the materials to last longer and prevents damage from being folded or rolled up, which is especially crucial for historical archives. These shelves are also great for large format works that may not be suitable for other types of storage. Shelves are available in multiple sizes to accommodate oversized products up to 46″ x 36″.
Solander Box Shelving Features
- Adjustable shelves on 1 ½” increments allow you to store a variety of document and case sizes
- Shelf width openings are 2″ less than the overall width of the unit (ex: 30″ wide shelf has an actual width of 28″)
- Closed vertical uprights made from heavy-duty 10 gauge steel for extra durability
- Available in heights of 76 ¼” and 88 ¼”
- Bottom kick plates included to prevent objects from rolling under the unit
- Units come with a closed back
- Shelf reinforcements provide maximum load capacity of 1,500 lbs. for the entire unit
- 48″ wide shelves: 450 lbs. weight load per shelf
- 42″ wide shelves: 550 lbs. weight load per shelf
- 30″ & 36″ wide shelves: 450 lbs. weight load per shelf
- Powder coat provides no off-gassing finish to protect stored items from deterioration
- Available in a variety of powder coat colors
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Buy Solander Box Shelving Online
Solander box shelving is available to buy online and comes with easy do-it-yourself instructions. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers
Unfortunately, plastic lockers just aren’t as popular as metal lockers due to misconceptions about their durability and price. However, they offer a wide variety of benefits over metal lockers that make them well worth the investment, including resistance to rust, mold, moisture, and other damaging factors. Read on to learn more about the benefits of using antimicrobial plastic lockers in your athletic, medical, food processing, or other high moisture or hygienic application.
Storage for Wet & Hygienic Environments
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are a great solution for many storage applications such as pools, changing rooms, hospitals, outdoor areas, manufacturing facilities, and other areas with a high degree of moisture, humidity, or chemicals. Constructed from high density polyethylene, the plastic is lightweight but extremely durable and won’t corrode, rust, or dent. Durability and impact resistance also provide enhanced security for stored belongings.
In healthcare, athletic, or food storage applications, hygienics are extremely important. Plastic is much easier to clean than metal due to its moisture resistance. Simply spray it down and let it dry instead of time-consuming hand drying. You don’t need to worry about unsightly patches of rust if the lockers are left wet. The ease of cleaning also makes it an ideal solution for applications where users exchange lockers throughout the day and prevents the spread of germs and illness.
Plastic is also very low-maintenance compared to metal as it won’t dent, scratch, or require regular re-paintings due to chipping. The material is resistant to odors, germs, graffiti, chemicals, and more. The durability of the lockers offer a smart, attractive, and long-lasting solution that you can count on for years to come.
Buy Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers Online
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Though it may have a higher initial cost than other materials, stainless steel products give you the most value for your investment. For applications such as medical, food, or industrial storage that require durability and cleanliness, stainless steel is a tried and true choice.
We have a huge variety of stainless steel products for virtually any application, such as:
- Base cabinets
- Wire carts & shelves
- Cabinets with glass doors
- Wall-mounted cabinets & shelving
- Garment racks
Benefits of Stainless Steel
Stainless steel provides many unique benefits that make it a worthwhile investment. If you need a product that is extra durable, easy to clean, and long lasting, stainless steel might be perfect for you.
Not only is stainless steel extremely durable with a large weight capacity, but it’s also resistant to corrosion, rust, heat, impact, stains, and other factors that cause wear and tear. This makes it a frequently-sought solution in lab environments and wet areas where other materials could degrade from harsh chemicals or water and moisture.
Stainless steel is also incredibly easy to clean, allowing you to maintain hygienic conditions with little effort. Hospitals, kitchens, food processing plants, surgical centers, and labs often use stainless steel for this reason, as food and medical devices need to be kept clean and up to strict standards. Having storage systems that are easy to clean and sterilize also allows staff to get back to work faster.
Another great factor is stainless steel’s strength-to-weight advantage over other materials. Due to the nature of its construction and its reduced thickness of material, stainless steel provides added strength without adding weight.
Lastly, stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable. With an increasing focus on environmental consciousness, this makes stainless steel an eco-friendly option.
Buy Stainless Steel Products Online
We have a wide selection of stainless steel products available to buy online. For further assistance, inquiries, or if you just can’t find what you are looking for, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.