Improve productivity using bookcases for office storage
Bookcases, a commonly used piece of office furniture, are very versatile and can be used for more than just to hold books. They are increasingly being used in more functional capacities for improved productivity, especially when it comes to business. Here are four different ways to use bookcases for office storage:
- Use them as room dividers to create separate work spaces or to establish an element of privacy in a shared space.
- Make them a place for digital files and electronic resources by turning them into a media console.
- Store unframed prints and framed artwork there for a creative collage of photographs and images.
- Turn them into storage for plants.
Increase accessibility with bookcases for office storage
Any one of the five different ways to use bookcases for office storage will prove to be beneficial for your work environment. For example, using bookcases as a media console for storing digital files and electronic resources makes perfect sense, especially since many companies are making the switch to a virtual database. With units featuring shelving that is between two and five stories in height, bookcases have plenty of storage capacity, providing you with the space you need to keep everything closer at hand for easier access.
Design of bookcases for office storage adds efficiency
The design of bookcases for office storage is simple, yet versatile enough to be useful in different ways for added efficiency while working. Available features include:
- Available in a cherry or mocha color type and designed in a laminate finish
- Depending on the chosen model, adjustable shelving measures 1 1/4″ increments x 5″ or 1 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ of total adjustment
- Shelving contains corner mouse holes for vertical cable management
- Back panel provides grommet for wall access
Buy bookcases for office storage online
Bookcases for office storage are available online and ship anywhere between 7 to 10 business days, allowing 4 to 5 days for shipping. For more information or for further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
New: Economy Box Lockers
It’s important to offer your customers or employees personal storage options to keep their items secure while still staying within your budget. Our new economy box lockers are an ideal and cost-effective solution for secure small personal storage. They’re perfect for all-purpose storage solutions for businesses, schools, gyms, or other public facilities for locking and storing wallets, keys, purses, cell phones, electronics, and other personal effects. The steel construction is also durable for long-lasting use, with a variety of aesthetically pleasing colors and finishes available.
With the economy box lockers, you won’t need to spend an arm and a leg on storage systems and can still provide users with a secure storage area. The box lockers are available with five or six doors and three different compartment sizes. The lockers will accept a padlock or can be equipped with built-in locks.
All-Purpose Box Locker Features
- 24 gauge steel locker construction
- 18 gauge doors
- Doors are louvered to provide ventilation
- Continuous piano-type hinges on doors
- Lockers include 6″ legs but are available without legs for a nominal charge
- Black number plates with silver etched numbers (starting with #1) are provided. Contact us for special number sequencing.
- Also available in wall-mounted versions
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
Box Locker Sizes & ConfigurationsWidth x Depth x Height Total # of Doors Grouping Product Code Five-Tier High Lockers with 66″ Overall Frame Height Available in Parchment and Gray with matching body colors. 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1226-5PT 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3226-5PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1256-5PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3256-5PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1286-5PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3286-5PT Six-Tier High Lockers with 78″ Overall Frame Height Available in Parchment, Gray, and Marine Blue with matching body colors. Also, available in Green Mist and Maroon with Parchment body colors. 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1228-6PT 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3228-6PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1258-6PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3258-6PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1288-6PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3288-6PT
Buy All-Purpose Economy Box Lockers Online
These all-purpose box lockers are available to buy online at our store and can ship knocked-down or pre-assembled. If you would like more information or just want some help with deciding which locker configurations would work best for you and your specific application, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Artwork & Painting Cubbies with Dividers
When it comes to storing valuable artwork and paintings, not just any type of shelving will do. Paintings need to be able to stay upright and protected from damage, dust, and corrosion, while also not taking up a lot of space. Framed artwork storage cubbies with steel partition dividers are the perfect solution for protecting, organizing, and storing art and paintings (framed or unframed) in less space.
The steel powder-coated, archival quality framed artwork storage cubbies uses a vertical design that saves space while storing and protecting your valuable art. The steel construction is durable with a non-off-gassing powder coat finish to guarantee long-lasting use that is ideal for museums, art galleries, art collection storage, and more. The partition dividers support the paintings upright, and the vertical construction takes up much less space than other storage solutions. An intermediate shelf between levels allows for double the amount of framed painting storage in a smaller area.
Artwork Storage Cubbies Features
Additional features of the framed artwork storage cubbies include:
- Shelves are adjustable vertically on 1 ½” increments to meet your sizing requirements
- Each shelf rated to hold a minimum of 250 lbs with a total carrying weight of 1,500 lbs.
- Additional shelves can be added
- Available in widths of 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″
- Adjustable intermediate shelf
- 6 gauge metal divider rods
- Rods are designed to be used in sets of fours from front to back
- 30″ wide shelves come with 16 rode; 36″ wide shelves come with 20 rods; 42″ wide shelves come with 24 rods; and 48″ wide shelves come with 28 rods
- 18 gauge heavy-duty steel closed uprights
- Two bottom 2 ¾” hugh kick plates designed to prevent objects from rolling under the unut
- Textured powder coat finish meets archival standards for no off-gassing
- Easy do-it-yourself construction
- Available in a variety of colors
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Framed Artwork Storage Cubbies Online
Artwork cubbies and shelves are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Corrosion-Resistant Lockers for Durable Storage
Stainless steel lockers are corrosion and rust-resistant, making them ideal for wet, sanitary, or outdoor storage applications. Because of its high levels of resistance, ease of cleaning, low maintenance, and enhanced durability, stainless steel is often the material of choice for hygiene-conscious storage (for example, in hospitals, food storage, and gyms). Though it may be a little more costly, stainless steel will offer better, longer-lasting storage that is well worth the investment.
Stainless Steel Locker Features
The lockers are constructed of high quality type 304 stainless steel, which has excellent resistance to a wide range of environments and atmospheres. This makes them ideal for sanitary areas, food industry applications, clean rooms, wet areas such as pools and locker rooms, refrigerated rooms, and outdoor applications. Other features include:
- Single, double, or six-tier locker door openings
- 24 gauge 304 stainless steel body construction
- 2 ½” 5-knuckle door hinges (single doors have three hinges; double and six-tier doors have two hinges)
- Single and double-tier lockers have stainless steel recessed handle with lift-type latching; six-tier lockers have single-point finger-pull lockers
- Designed to be used with padlocks
- Single and double-tier lockers have one double-prong ceiling hook and three single hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers include one hat shelf
- Optional coat rods available for single and double-tier lockers
- Standard lockers include 6″ legs, though lockers without legs are also available
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
Stainless Steel Locker Size Chart:Width Depth Opening/Height Grouping Product Code Single Tier Lockers 12″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-1 12″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-1 18″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-1 18″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-1 Double Tier Lockers 12″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-2 12″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-2 18″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-2 18″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-2 Six Tier Lockers 12″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-6 12″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-6 18″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-6 18″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-6
Buy Stainless Steel Lockers Online
Rust-resistant stainless steel lockers are available to buy online at our store and can be shipped fully assembled. If you need more information or just want some help with deciding which locker configurations would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Uniform & Laundry Dispensing Lockers
Whether you’re in athletics, law enforcement, healthcare, commercial industries, or military, storing uniforms can be a pain especially when you add laundering to the task. Instead of risking damage and loss of uniforms brought by inefficient and improper storage, uniform exchange and garment dispensing lockers allow you to store dirty uniforms where they can be easily picked up and then stored again when they’re clean.
The uniform exchange lockers are available in multiple hanging or drop-off configurations. For example, soiled laundry can be dropped off in closed lockers with hampers until they can be picked up be laundry service personnel, who can access stored clothing through a front locked door. If you have uniforms that need to remain in a hanging position, lockers with one or multiple garment racks are also available as well as lockers with cubbies.
The lockers have individual compartments as well as a master door, allowing security to be maintained while also supplying a uniform or garment supervisor full access when it’s needed. They are ideal for storing uniforms as well as protective clothing and linens, which makes them usable for a wide variety of applications and industries including gyms and clubs, hotels, hospitals, schools, labs, and much more.
Available Configurations & Features
There are five models of lockers available to suit your specific needs:
- Eight-person locker with hanging garment rods
- Nine-person locker with compartments/cubbies for storing folded uniforms
- Lockers for storing dirty uniforms with 11″ high laundry drop door
- Full-height single rod locker for hanging uniforms
- Two-tier double rod locker for hanging uniforms
Additional features include:
- 24 gauge steel body with perforated backs for optimum ventilation, allowing clothes to dry and preventing odors
- Corrosion-resistant bottoms to guarantee long-lasting use
- Individually locking user doors
- Master door & frame constructed with 16 gauge steel and key lock
- 5-knuckle door hinges for extra strength
- Cleaned & coated finish to inhibit corrosion; electrostatically sprayed and baked
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
Buy Uniform Exchange Lockers Online
Uniform and garment dispensing lockers are available to buy online at our store and ship fully assembled in 7-10 business days. For additional assistance or more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Keyless Locks for Wood Laminate Lockers
As businesses and technologies expand, the demand for keyless and electronic locks is also growing. Our sturdy and attractive wood laminate lockers are now available with electronic keyless locks to give you better control and security without the high cost. With the increasing amount of expensive and confidential materials (laptops, USB drives, tablets, etc.) that need to be stored in lockers during the day or overnight, you need to be sure that these valuable items are protected.
Benefits of Keyless Locks
- Keypad access means no lost keys, no wasted time searching for and managing keys, and less money and resources spent replacing lost keys
- Better security with four-digit access codes for individual users that prevents theft or loss
- Locks can be configured for day use or long-term use depending on your needs, allowing you enhanced flexibility and convenience
- The locks automatically lock again as soon as the locker is closed, reducing the risk of lockers being left open
- Manager’s access codes and programming codes allow the locks to be easily configured at any time
- Pre-existing keyed locks can be easily swapped out for keyless ones
- The keyless locks have no wiring and are powered by two premium AAA batteries estimated for 3 to 5 years of use
- Ideal for use in offices, gyms, recreation centers, hospitals, labs, staff lounges, schools/universities, and anywhere that requires secure storage of electronics, supplies, equipment, uniforms, and more
Wood Laminate Locker Features
- Available in single, double, and four-tier configurations
- Single-tier lockers include a top shelf and two coat hooks
- Double-tier lockers include two coat hooks
- Optional matching end panels, fillers, and back panels available
- Number plates included for each door starting at 001 unless otherwise specified
- Door face finishes available in four standard colors (Black, Chocolate Pear, Cinnamon, and Cafe)
Buy Wood Laminate Lockers with Keyless Locks Online
Wood laminate lockers with keyed and electronic locks are available to buy online and ship with easy do-it-yourself installation instructions. Volume discounts are also available when you buy three or more. For additional assistance or if you would like more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mobile shelving carts as accessible office supply station modernize work space for less
The look of interior office space has long since graduated from what it was when actress Melanie Griffith played a secretary turned self-made business woman in the 1988 film, “Working Girl.” Offices featuring rows and rows of desk space in one common area have lost their luster and given way to more contemporary designs over the last thirty years. And, because the job market is more competitive than ever before, many businesses are having to make major concessions just to provide employees with an appropriate work-life balance. Let us help simplify things with a cost-effective solution called mobile shelving carts. It will allow you to indulge their requests without burning a hole through your pocket because using them as accessible office supply station modernize work space for less.
Mobile shelving carts increase productivity in the workplace
These heavy-duty mobile shelving carts as accessible office supply station modernize work space because of the material they made out of. Chrome or zinc in color, these mobile shelving carts feature adjustable wire shelving supported by a rolling base. They are great for storing frequently-used office supplies, including paper clips, tape, writing pads, Post–it® notes, file folders, copy paper and more. And, because these four-story high mobile shelving carts roll on caster wheels, supplies can easily be transported or relocated to an area that is closer to the point of need for improved access. In addition, having these mobile shelving carts strategically placed around the office will lend a hand to increase productivity. This is because supplies will be more readily available for use.
Additional features of mobile shelving carts
- Assembly required
- Can be equipped with platform dollies and a choice of casters,
including swivel or stem casters with bumpers
- Adjustable shelving makes storing office supplies of every shape and size
easy and hassle free
- Different-sized carts are also available to accommodate your every office need.
Buy mobile shelving carts online
Mobile carts can be found online and take anywhere from 15 to 20 days or four to six weeks to ship, depending on the model you choose. We are more than happy to help you decide which mobile shelving carts would complement your office best. For more information or for further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Supply Storage Racks & Carts
Supply storage racks and carts with wire baskets are now available to facilitate improved organization and access to stored items. Their easy-cleaning construction makes them ideal for use in healthcare applications such as operating rooms, PAR, sterile services, and medical specialty departments, as well as in commercial, industrial, and food storage.
Benefits of Wire Construction
Why should wire construction be your storage method of choice? Supply storage racks with wire baskets promote a clean environment by minimizing dirt or dust accumulation and are easier to clean than solid materials. This makes cleaning up spills hassle-free, helps keep medical supplies and tools hygienic, and prevents stored materials from getting dusty and dirty.
Additionally, the wire basket shelves are adjustable and can be mounted in three different standard positions to achieve your ideal access position. The supply storage racks are available in single- or double-sided configurations depending on what your storage needs are. A starter unit must be purchased first, which can easily be added on to with adder units as your storage needs increase. The racks are available as freestanding storage or can be outfitted with wheels for easy transport. More features include:
- Hanging basket shelves available in 11-7/8″ and 17-7/8″ depths, as well as 17.375″ and 35.5″ widths (back of baskets are 7.375″ high)
- Shelves are adjustable along three standard positions: flat, 10 degree slope, 30 degree slops
- 125 lb. loading capacity for each basket
- Chrome finish
- Optional dividers and sloped top dust shelves (sold separately)
- Optional caster kits
Buy Supply Storage Racks & Carts Online
Supply racks with wire baskets are now available to buy online at StoreMoreStore. If you need additional assistance, would like more information, or just want help deciding which configuration would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Hospital Bed Lifts
One of the fastest ways hospital space is used up is from the inefficient storage of unused or broken hospital beds, gurneys, and stretchers. They’re often stored haphazardly in hallways and corridors, causing fire hazards and making it difficult for staff to maneuver throughout the hospital, not to mention the potential risk of injury. Automatic stacking bed lifts solve all of these problems by using vertical space to stack beds, allowing multiple beds to be stored in a single bed footprint. This makes the bed lifts an ideal solution for storing broken beds in need of repair, since they are stored out of the way but can still be accessed easily by staff. And by removing unused beds from hallways and corridors, you can more easily meet JCAHO standards for hospital bed storage.
If your hospital is like many others, then your storage space is almost always at a premium. And with doctors, nurses, and healthcare staff busy saving lives, it’s not always easy or feasible to take the time to find better storage solutions. That’s why we’re here to help.
How the Bed Lifts Work
The bed lifts are constructed with an innovative and durable design that is easy to use. The first bed to be stored is rolled onto the lift. The user then simply pushes a button and the bed is lifted, leaving open space underneath for the next bed to be loaded. The bed lifts are available in capacities of three, four, and five beds and have a weight capacity of 600 lbs.
A variety of options and accessories are also available so you can tailor your bed lift solution to your needs. Optional accessories include:
- Platform inserts for narrow bases such as stretchers
- Roll-down security gates to prevent unauthorized access
- Anti-microbial paint for increased protection against pathogens as well as mold, mildew, and fungus
- Preventative maintenance package program
Buy Hospital Bed Lifts Online
Automatic stacking bedlifts are available to buy online at StoreMoreStore. We would also be happy to assist you in deciding which bed lift configurations would work best for you. For additional assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stackable Locker Cubes: Customization Without Customized Price
Why pay more for custom locker configurations when you could make your own? Even better, what if you could change these configurations at any time? The modular stackable locker cubes, a new product on StoreMoreStore, allow you to do just that with unlimited, easy to assemble configuration options. Multiple door and locking options are also available depending on your storage needs. They’re great for storing bags, laptops, documents, electronic devices, and other personal or business items.
Each locker cube comes with pre-punched holes on the top, side, and bottom, which allows them to be easily attached to other cubes in whatever way you need. You could also mount the cubes on the wall by using the slotted keyhole on the back. The stackable locker cubes allow you more flexibility and more customizable storage options (without the customized price) than pre-configured lockers.
The stackable locker cubes come with four door options: solid, ventilated (diamond perforated or louvered), and clear. Ventilated doors are ideal for use in locker or changing rooms or for storing electronic devices, as the vented doors allow for efficient airflow and prevent overheating, odors, and bacteria from accumulating.
Stackable Locker Cube Features
- 16 gauge steel locker body with continuous piano-type hinges
- 18 gauge doors available in solid (non-vented), diamond perforated, louvered, or clear
- Locker cubes come with your choice of lock (padlock hasp or built-in key lock)
- Available in blue, ebony, platinum, and red
- Ships unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
- Made in the USA
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Models & SizesPart Number Nominal Dimensions
(W x D x H) Door Type Lock Type SMS-39-HC121212-1PL 12” x 12” x 12” Solid Padlock SMS-39-HC121212-1PL-K 12” x 12” x 12” Solid Key Lock SMS-39-HC121212-1SVP 12” x 12” x 12” Clear Padlock SMS-39-HC121212-1SVP-K 12” x 12” x 12” Clear Key Lock SMS-39-HC121212-1DP 12” x 12” x 12” Perforated Padlock SMS-39-HC121212-1DP-K 12” x 12” x 12” Perforated Key Lock SMS-39-HC121812-1LV 12” x 18” x 12” Vented Padlock SMS-39-HC121812-1LV-K 12” x 18” x 12” Vented Key Lock
Buy Stackable Locker Cubes Online
Modular stackable locker cubes are available to buy online and ship within 7-10 business days. We would also be more than happy to help you decide what type of stackable lockers would work best for you and your storage application. For more information or for additional assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.