On top of being uncomfortable, hot and unventilated stale air increases health risks and contributes to lost productivity. Industrial fans and wind-powered turbines circulate and exhaust this air to provide improved quality even without A/C.
Productivity drops by 2% after every degree rise in temperature above 77°F. Poor air quality also contributes to allergies, asthma, and other health risks to employees. This not only causes worker absenteeism, but also increases costs in the form of worker compensation claims, health insurance premiums, and other healthcare costs. But even with this information, A/C can’t be installed in every building. Industrial fans and turbines are a great solution to fill this gap.
Industrial fans aren’t just regular fans. They are designed specifically to improve the airflow within buildings, with or without A/C. With their large blades, the fans cover floor areas with constantly-moving airflows, pushing hot air up and cooler air down. This creates an evaporative cooling effect and an even, ambient temperature across the area. Sizes up to 24′ wide are available, in addition to smaller 10′ wide fans for residential or light commercial applications.
What makes these turbines unique is that they require no wiring or electricity to operate. Instead, the wind-driven turbines exhaust hot, stale air and replace it with cooler, fresh air. This natural ventilation helps keep operating costs down and maintain a healthy indoor environment. Since the turbines easily withstand high winds and adverse weather, this is a ventilation solution you don’t even have to think about.
- Increased productivity
- Increased comfort for workers or facility users
- Decreased compensation claims & insurance premiums
- Improved air quality and air circulation
- Reduced moisture & humidity ensures integrity of parts and supplies
- Reduced risk of illness
- Enhanced morale with a comfortable working environment
- Reduced energy costs
Where Fans Are Used
Because the industrial fans and turbines are so versatile, industries from across the board are installing them, including:
- Warehouses & manufacturing facilities
- Event centers
- Schools & churches
- Retail shops & malls
- Athletic & fitness facilities
- Airport hangars
- Military & government buildings
- Agricultural & livestock areas
Buy Industrial Fans & Turbines Online
Industrial fans and wind-driven turbines are now available to buy online in a wide range of sizes. For additional assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Cell Phone Lockers
Cell phone lockers are ideal for use in health clubs, gyms, government buildings, locker rooms, schools and universities, military bases, hospitals, high security areas, and other applications where small electronics and personal items like wallets and keys need to be securely stored. The lockers simply mount to the wall with no need for professional installers.
Securely Store Small Personal Items
Though there is an increasing reliance on technology such as cell phones and tablets, we still can’t take them with us everywhere as they could pose security risks, personal risks, or could just get in the way. And as this technology becomes more valuable, users want to make sure that when they’re not able to have them in their hand, they’re stored securely and safe from theft. However, most facilities don’t have the funds or the room to install full-size lockers.
The cell phone lockers are, as the name implies, designed for this purpose. With mini compartments mounted to the wall, they’re ideal for storing these small personal items. Add digital keyless locks for extra security. These locks also don’t require tedious key management that takes up resources. Instead of keys, users simply enter an assigned PIN-code. Lastly, the lockers are just the right size for small personal items without taking up your space.
Additional features of the cell phone lockers include:
- Choice of three locking options: padlock hasps, built-in key locks, or digital keyless locks
- 20 gauge steel all-welded construction
- Solid 20 gauge steel doors with continuous piano hinges
- Individual number plates
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Wall mountable
- Greenguard Children & Schools Certified
- Made in USA
- Two-year factory warranty
Buy Cell Phone Lockers Online
Cell phone lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. If you need additional assistance or would like more information, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wall Mounted Hanging Bike Hooks Store Bicycles Vertically
Bicycles are a pain to store. They take up space and are difficult to retrieve if they’re disorganized and stored incorrectly. Wall mounted hanging bike hooks eliminate this problem by storing them on the wall instead to prevent cluttered storage and provide a cleaner look. Retail stores and apartments are especially fond of this option since it provides a neat display and allows residents to easily store their bikes without stacking or hastily piling bikes on top of each other.
Built Sturdy for Every Application
Instead of taking up floor space, the wall mounted hanging bike hooks store bikes vertically on the wall. This allows you to make more room for your storage without the high cost. Made of heavy-duty 11 gauge steel, the hooks are capable of storing any bicycle and stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use. The hook projects 5.25″ from the base and includes a vinyl covering to prevent scratching and protect the bike’s finish. Two pre-drilled holes are included for easy wall mounting. For extra security, users can also supply their own padlocks.
Any application that deals with the storage of bicycles can benefit from using bike hooks, whether it’s just a few bikes or a large collection. For example, this bike storage solution can provide a secure and dedicated area for storing tenant bikes as an additional source of revenue for apartments and other residential buildings. For larger storage applications, a tube frame system can hang multiple bikes from the center of a room. Other application ideas include:
- Retail displays
- Bike storage in personal garages
- Lost & Found rooms
- Bike storage for dormitories
- Police evidence storage
Buy Bike Hooks Online
Wall mounted hanging bike hooks are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days. For more information or if you need additional assistance, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Prevent Computer Dust Build-Up
Dust and dirt particles can do more damage than most people think and can cause damage or failure of delicate computer systems. This is especially true in dusty industrial environments like warehouses. Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are an easy way to provide this needed protection and keep electronics running in top shape, available in wall-mounted, movable, or stationary options.
Even just everyday warehouse operations can cause the buildup of dust over moving parts and filters, which prevents air to flow through the computer. This can cause computers to overheat, crash, or, in worst-case scenario, even catch fire, taking all of your important data with it.
For these reasons, the dust-free computer cabinets aren’t just regular cabinets, as each one includes a built-in filtration system with a fan that creates a positive airflow, preventing dust from entering the cabinet even when the sealed doors are open. They also make computers, printers, and keyboards easy to find and access. If multiple workers need to use the computer during the day, then the carts with casters are perfect for efficient, quick, and safe transfer of computers across your warehouse or other facility.
Wall Mounted Cabinet Features
- Mounted to walls
- Available with laptop and keyboard trays
- Filtered fan system creates positive air flow to prevent dust built-up
- Available with or without doors
- Doors available in locking see-through polycarbonate or with locking still flipper doors
- Wide selection of painted steel colors available
- 12″ six-outlet power strip included
Cart & Stationary Cabinet Features
- Locking cabinets & sealed doors
- Filtered fan system with positive air flow
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- Removable back panel
- Two compartments with one locking polycarbonate see-through door and one locking metal door
- Upper shelf & keyboard drawers included
- Multiple painted steel finish colors available
- Carts with casters use 4″ non-marking wheels
Dust-Free Computer Cabinets & Carts Available Online
Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are available to buy online and ship in 10-15 business days. For more information or if you need additional assistance, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Storage Solutions
Stainless steel wall cabinets and worktables are now available for sterile storage, cleanrooms, and other environments that require a high level of cleanliness and corrosion resistance such as laboratories and healthcare facilities. Stainless steel is often used in these applications due to their ability to resist damage by harsh and hazardous chemicals and cleaning agents as well as rust, corrosion, and contamination.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinets & Worktables
The stainless steel wall cabinets mount easily to the wall instead of taking up floor space, which provides an additional level of space savings. For example, you could mount the wall cabinets above the worktables for additional storage space and accessibility. The cabinets are also shipped assembled with mounting and leveling instructions, making installation quick and easy.
Stainless steel worktables are available in a variety of sizes with flat tops, galvanized legs, and an adjustable undershelf. Deluxe and budget series tables are available depending on your needs and price range. For personal and secure storage options, we also offer stainless steel lockers for use in hospitals, gyms, and other clean areas.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinet Features
Additional features of stainless steel wall cabinets include:
- Hinged doors with solid or tempered glass
- Flat or 6″ sloped tops
- 20 gauge stainless steel adjustable shelves on 1.26″ increments
- Assembled with rivet construction, which allows you to replace cabinet parts by moving and replacing individual panels to allow reusability and recycling
- 300 lbs. capacity when properly anchored to wall
- 2 door hinges per door; hinged allow doors to be opened 270 degrees
- Assisted closing feature to ensure doors stay closed without latches
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and metal components for 10 years
Buy Stainless Steel Storage Online
Stainless steel wall cabinets, worktables, and other stainless steel storage solutions are available to buy online at our store. For more information or additional assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Secure Your Mobile Shelves
We now offer rolling security doors that are specially designed to fit sliding mobile shelving units. These doors provide extra security to your stored items while also providing a neat and clean look to your storage area. Optional motorized doors with remotes are also available for hands-free operation. Standard door kits include two end panels, doors with locks, hardware, and manual operation. Units over 12′ wide will have two doors, and units over 24′ wide will have three.
Sliding mobile shelving allows you to reduce your storage footprint without sacrificing accessibility, and the rolling doors are a new option available to add an additional level of security. While this can be accomplished with regular hinged doors, there are multiple benefits of adding roll-up doors to your mobile shelving instead.
While it would require three or four hinged doors to secure the same amount of shelving, you only need one roll-up door since it can span up to 12′. And as their name implies, the doors roll up rather than swing out into the room. This means you don’t need to make extra space in front of the unit, and the doors will still open if items are set in front of them shelves, whereas hinged doors would be blocked from opening.
Rolling Security Doors Features
- Included with two end panels, doors with locks, and hardware
- Door kits increase height, width, and depth of shelving unit footprint (see dimensions)
- Locks come keyed alike, but can be keyed differently if desired
- Shelving units over 12′ wide come with two doors; shelves 24′ wide come with three doors
- 2″ of space between front of shelving and door to allow for any items hanging off the front of the shelf
- No routine maintenance required
- Available in several standard colors
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed for interior use
- Optional motorized door kits available
Buy Rolling Security Doors Online
Rolling security doors for mobile shelving are available to buy online. Simply click on the mobile shelving configuration you have or want, and there will also be a link available to purchase the compatible door. For additional assistance, utilize our online chat with a sales representative or call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Supply Storage, Stock Rotation, or Merchandise Display
These new angled shelf carts with adjustable wire baskets are perfect for storage, supply transport, or display. The wire construction also allows for high visibility so you can take inventory quickly as well as air circulation for stored items, which prevents dust build-up and makes spills easy to clean. The shelves can be positioned flat or can be angled up or down to improve the flow of materials, provide a pleasing display, or allow easy access to top or lower levels. Use them for storing hospital supplies, stock rotation, retail displays, warehouse inventory picking, storing items that are difficult to keep on flat shelves, or anything else you can think of.
Part of what makes these angled shelf carts so desirable are the shelves that can easily be added or removed and adjusted on 1″ increments. They don’t have to be carts, either; the angled shelves are also available as stationary racks. Adjustable wire dividers are also available to create separated storage without having to buy plastic bins. Casters make transfer and exchange applications for inventory rotations fast and easy, while stationary racks provide a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for warehouse picking or even merchandise display.
Angled Shelf Carts & Racks Features
- Available in 36″ or 48″ widths and 18″ or 24″ depths
- Shelf units come with two flat shelves on top and bottom
- Three basket-type shelves are included, which can be installed flat or angled by positioning the shelves on collar hooks (included)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 110 lbs. shelf load capacity
- Wire bin dividers available (sold separately)
- Durable chrome finish
- Stationary shelving units are 63″ high with adjustable leveling feat
- Rolling carts are 68″ high with four 5″ x 1-1/4″ polyurethane non-marking swivel casters and donut bumpers (two with brakes)
Buy Angled Shelf Carts
Angled cart shelves are available to buy online with multiple configurations available. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire basket carts with pull-out drawers and shelves were created with the storage of medical, electronic, food, and industrial applications in mind. Supply storage for these industries can be difficult because storage areas have to be kept consistently clean and free of dust. And if spillage occurs in a food storage area, it needs to be able to be cleaned up quickly and easily. Wire baskets allow just that, while the pull-out drawers allow you to store in less space while casters offer easy transport.
Hygienic Supply & Parts Storage
The wire basket carts help promote a clean, ventilated storage environment for items that need to be kept free of dust, spills, dirt, etc. Wire construction doesn’t allow for dust build-up on the shelves, and they are easy to clean and keep clean, which saves you time and ensures your storage is in top condition. They’re also great for bulk parts storage and other items that aren’t suitable for storage on flat shelves. For ease of distribution and restocking, the carts can simply be rolled to your desired location.
The carts are available in standard- and heavy-duty configurations depending on your needs.
Wire Basket Carts Features
- Adjustable pull-out baskets & shelves
- Standard-duty carts include 4″ diameter quiet poly non-marking swivel casters and heavy-duty carts include 5″ diameter casters (two casters have brakes)
- Each standard-duty unit comes with a bottom plastic dust cover to prevent spills, dust, or dirt from falling to the floor
- Heavy-duty carts are constructed from all-welded 1-1/2″ square tubular epoxy-coated steel framed mounted onto a heavy-duty mobile base with bumper impact cushions
- Available in single- or double-bay carts
- Draws can be divided into sections with short and long dividers
- Indicated units include an upper slanted basket for easy access to upper storage level
- Label holders included where indicated; additional label holders can be added
- Wire baskets are available in 3″, 5″, or 8″ deep; plastic basket drawers are available in 2″, 4″, or 8″ deep
- Add-on units can be easily added to starter units
Buy Wire Basket Carts Online
Wire basket carts are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which cart configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Improve productivity using bookcases for office storage
Bookcases, a commonly used piece of office furniture, are very versatile and can be used for more than just to hold books. They are increasingly being used in more functional capacities for improved productivity, especially when it comes to business. Here are four different ways to use bookcases for office storage:
- Use them as room dividers to create separate work spaces or to establish an element of privacy in a shared space.
- Make them a place for digital files and electronic resources by turning them into a media console.
- Store unframed prints and framed artwork there for a creative collage of photographs and images.
- Turn them into storage for plants.
Increase accessibility with bookcases for office storage
Any one of the five different ways to use bookcases for office storage will prove to be beneficial for your work environment. For example, using bookcases as a media console for storing digital files and electronic resources makes perfect sense, especially since many companies are making the switch to a virtual database. With units featuring shelving that is between two and five stories in height, bookcases have plenty of storage capacity, providing you with the space you need to keep everything closer at hand for easier access.
Design of bookcases for office storage adds efficiency
The design of bookcases for office storage is simple, yet versatile enough to be useful in different ways for added efficiency while working. Available features include:
- Available in a cherry or mocha color type and designed in a laminate finish
- Depending on the chosen model, adjustable shelving measures 1 1/4″ increments x 5″ or 1 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ of total adjustment
- Shelving contains corner mouse holes for vertical cable management
- Back panel provides grommet for wall access
Buy bookcases for office storage online
Bookcases for office storage are available online and ship anywhere between 7 to 10 business days, allowing 4 to 5 days for shipping. For more information or for further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
New: Economy Box Lockers
It’s important to offer your customers or employees personal storage options to keep their items secure while still staying within your budget. Our new economy box lockers are an ideal and cost-effective solution for secure small personal storage. They’re perfect for all-purpose storage solutions for businesses, schools, gyms, or other public facilities for locking and storing wallets, keys, purses, cell phones, electronics, and other personal effects. The steel construction is also durable for long-lasting use, with a variety of aesthetically pleasing colors and finishes available.
With the economy box lockers, you won’t need to spend an arm and a leg on storage systems and can still provide users with a secure storage area. The box lockers are available with five or six doors and three different compartment sizes. The lockers will accept a padlock or can be equipped with built-in locks.
All-Purpose Box Locker Features
- 24 gauge steel locker construction
- 18 gauge doors
- Doors are louvered to provide ventilation
- Continuous piano-type hinges on doors
- Lockers include 6″ legs but are available without legs for a nominal charge
- Black number plates with silver etched numbers (starting with #1) are provided. Contact us for special number sequencing.
- Also available in wall-mounted versions
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
Box Locker Sizes & ConfigurationsWidth x Depth x Height Total # of Doors Grouping Product Code Five-Tier High Lockers with 66″ Overall Frame Height Available in Parchment and Gray with matching body colors. 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1226-5PT 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3226-5PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1256-5PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3256-5PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 5 1-wide SMS-39-U1286-5PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 15 3-wide SMS-39-U3286-5PT Six-Tier High Lockers with 78″ Overall Frame Height Available in Parchment, Gray, and Marine Blue with matching body colors. Also, available in Green Mist and Maroon with Parchment body colors. 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1228-6PT 12″ x 12″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3228-6PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1258-6PT 12″ x 15″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3258-6PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 6 1-wide SMS-39-U1288-6PT 12″ x 18″ x 12″ 18 3-wide SMS-39-U3288-6PT
Buy All-Purpose Economy Box Lockers Online
These all-purpose box lockers are available to buy online at our store and can ship knocked-down or pre-assembled. If you would like more information or just want some help with deciding which locker configurations would work best for you and your specific application, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.