For extra work space that is durable and long-lasting, we now have quick ship industrial workbenches available with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers. These workbenches are perfect for use in a wide variety of applications and harsh work environments, including industrial, electronics, labs, healthcare, repair shops, and more. They are available in several sizes with multiple options available so you can choose the work space that suits your exact needs.
Industrial Workbench Top Options
Industrial workbenches are available in your choice of three types of work surfaces. All surfaces support 200 lbs. per square foot when evenly distributed over the entire surface.
- Steel top: Heavy 12-gauge steel, 1¾” high, no holes on work surface. Will not crack, splinter, gouge, or absorb oil. Steel tops are strong, durable, and can withstand daily industrial use. This makes them great for applications such as welding and cutting. Steel tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 30″D.
- Shop top: 1¾” thick high-density particleboard. This particleboard is 30% harder than maple and offer superior screw holding characteristics. Shop tops are non conductive, making them ideal for electronics workstations. The top and bottom layers are sealed to resist conventional spills.
- Maple hardwood top: Constructed from kiln dried hardwood and face-glued for durability, attractiveness, and long-lasting use. The maple tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″ W x 30″D, 72″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 36″D.
- Included with 6″ adjustable legs and stringers for lateral stability and stop for optional lower shelf.
- Drawers 18″W x 24″D x 6″ high that install under the work top. Includes padlock lug for locking.
- 3″ high steel rim and barrier stops to keep items from falling off the work surface.
- 12″H x 10″D metal shelf riser above work surface.
- Full width 11-3/16″D lower shelf with 150 lbs. capacity
- 4″ swivel casters with brakes.
Buy Industrial Workbenches Online
Industrial workbenches with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers are available to buy online. Benches ship quickly in 7-10 business days.
Increase Storage While Saving Space
For an industrial-grade storage solution without the high price, slim storage cabinets are available in counter high, wall mount, and mobile configurations. With these cabinets, you can have both save on costs and have durable, space-saving storage.
If you don’t have much floorspace to spare, the slim storage cabinets provides ample capacity in a small footprint. These are also a great choice for narrow spaces where other cabinets and shelving don’t fit. Not effectively using even these spaces is just a waste, but the slim cabinets easily fit in these areas.
Though the cabinets are designed for affordability, you don’t need to sacrifice durability. The cabinets, manufactured from steel, are great for storing supplies in industrial or office environments. With a variety of configurations available, you can choose the right storage for your specific needs.
Another cabinet type, the wall mounted option, allows you to use your wall storage instead of your floorspace. For example, you can add extra storage space above desks or workstations for quick access.
If you need more of a mobile solution, you can also order the cabinets on wheels. These cabinet carts offer the same space savings with the added benefit of mobility. Lastly, the counter high option provides both storage and a tabletop workspace.
- No bolt heads showing on front or side panels for a clean and professional look.
- Positive three-point locking on top, center, and bottom and theft-resistant hinges for security. Positive locking prevents vibrations from opening locks.
- Chrome-plated locking handle with built-in key cylinder lock.
- Easily adjust shelves along 2″ increments.
- 200 lb. shelf capacity. Mobile cabinets have 250 lbs. shelf capacity.
- Doors open 180 degrees with 16 gauge continuous piano hinges for extra durability.
- Three door options: solid, window, and perforated.
- Ships assembled or unassembled.
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Slim Storage Cabinets Online
Slim storage cabinets in counter high, wall mount, and mobile configurations are available to buy online. Cabinets ship assembled or unassembled with free dock-to-dock shipping. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Combination Storage Cabinets
Metal combination storage and garment hanging cabinets allow you to combine your storage space efficiently. The 20 gauge steel is durable for long-lasting and continuous use, but still provide a clean and professional appearance. Because of their durability and appearance, the cabinets are great for any environment whether it’s your office or warehouse.
With three cabinet configurations (storage, wardrobe, and combination). Storage cabinets include one fixed upper shelf and three adjustable shelves, wardrobe cabinets include one fixed upper shelf and coat rod, and combination cabinets include one fixed full-width shelf, three half-width shelves, and a half-width coat rod. The metal combination storage cabinet is a great option for storing uniforms and related gear in one area for easy access. Additionally, the cabinets are available with three door types depending on your application: solid, clear, and ventilated.
Additional features of the combination storage cabinets include:
- No visible bolt or rivet heads on the front or sides of cabinets for a clean and professional appearance and to prevent tampering
- 20 gauge metal doors, body, and shelves
- Corner gussets provide extra rigidity and durability
- 250 lb. shelf capacity when weight is uniformly distributed
- Adjustable shelving every 2″ for storage flexibility
- Three-point locking handle provided on top, center, and bottom with a built-in key cylinder lock, which allows more secure locking
- Doors open 180º with 16 gauge continuous piano hinges, which allows extensive use and wear
- Three door options available: solid doors, window doors, or ventilated doors
- Available in three configurations: storage, wardrobe, or combination storage and wardrobe
- Mobile cabinets include four 4″ lockable swivel casters rated at 350 lbs. each
- Ships assembled or unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Metal Combination Storage Cabinets Online
Metal combination storage cabinets for supplies and hanging garments are available to buy online assembled or unassembled. Cabinets ship quickly in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Online Shopping Increases the Burden on Mail Sorting
Online shopping is one of the great conveniences of our technological world, but can sometimes be the opposite for those who have to sort through these parcels. Large volumes of mail and package delivery presents multiple unique challenges, especially for applications such as apartment buildings or universities. Bulk mail sorting bins are an easy way to make your mail center manageable and prevent your staff from being buried in boxes.
An Easy Way to Organize Your Mailroom & Make More Space
An increased volume of mail means you need more storage space for said mail. Real estate is at a premium, and it’s likely that you don’t have the time or budget to expand your mailroom with more space. With automatic tracking and alerts, users know exactly when their package is delivered−and they expect it to be ready when they pick it up. Managing and sorting deliveries is especially stressful during prime times when recipients come to pick them up after work and class. A lack of storage space amplifies these issues, as you can’t store packages in space that isn’t there.
Quick turnarounds and increased mail volumes make it easy to lose track of deliveries, making your efficiency and organization suffer and creating more work for staff. Just one lost package can mean days of extra work on top of an unhappy recipient.
Automated tracking and barcode scanning are common in mailrooms, but even this requires an organized and efficient system. An organized mailroom and quick sorting process is the fastest and easiest way to stay on top of deliveries.
For a quick first sort, the bulk mail sorting bins and shelves make it easy to identify and sort deliveries into their correct placement. The sorters are available with flat or tilted angle shelves to provide easy access and an efficient use of space. Bins are sized to fit on the shelves with no wasted space to make the most out of your storage. Shelving is available with up to 4 tiers of storage and a variety of finishes. Contact us for custom options!
Buy Bulk Mail Sorting Bins & Shelves Online
Bulk mail sorting bins with tilted angle and flat shelves are available to buy online. Bins and shelves are sold separately. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Flat Works on Paper Shelving
Some types of specific documents can’t be stored most efficiently on regular shelving. For example, many flat works on paper for museums, archival facilities, construction documents, and other applications require specialized storage to protect these materials from damage. More and more museums use Solander box shelving as a new standard to store historical documents and all types of flat and rolled storage.
The durable steel construction and non off-gassing finish makes the shelving perfect for storing Solander cases, Hollinger boxes, maps, mat boards, posters, drawings, blueprints, and other works that need to lay flat. This allows the materials to last longer and prevents damage from being folded or rolled up, which is especially crucial for historical archives. These shelves are also great for large format works that may not be suitable for other types of storage. Shelves are available in multiple sizes to accommodate oversized products up to 46″ x 36″.
Solander Box Shelving Features
- Adjustable shelves on 1 ½” increments allow you to store a variety of document and case sizes
- Shelf width openings are 2″ less than the overall width of the unit (ex: 30″ wide shelf has an actual width of 28″)
- Closed vertical uprights made from heavy-duty 10 gauge steel for extra durability
- Available in heights of 76 ¼” and 88 ¼”
- Bottom kick plates included to prevent objects from rolling under the unit
- Units come with a closed back
- Shelf reinforcements provide maximum load capacity of 1,500 lbs. for the entire unit
- 48″ wide shelves: 450 lbs. weight load per shelf
- 42″ wide shelves: 550 lbs. weight load per shelf
- 30″ & 36″ wide shelves: 450 lbs. weight load per shelf
- Powder coat provides no off-gassing finish to protect stored items from deterioration
- Available in a variety of powder coat colors
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Buy Solander Box Shelving Online
Solander box shelving is available to buy online and comes with easy do-it-yourself instructions. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers
Unfortunately, plastic lockers just aren’t as popular as metal lockers due to misconceptions about their durability and price. However, they offer a wide variety of benefits over metal lockers that make them well worth the investment, including resistance to rust, mold, moisture, and other damaging factors. Read on to learn more about the benefits of using antimicrobial plastic lockers in your athletic, medical, food processing, or other high moisture or hygienic application.
Storage for Wet & Hygienic Environments
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are a great solution for many storage applications such as pools, changing rooms, hospitals, outdoor areas, manufacturing facilities, and other areas with a high degree of moisture, humidity, or chemicals. Constructed from high density polyethylene, the plastic is lightweight but extremely durable and won’t corrode, rust, or dent. Durability and impact resistance also provide enhanced security for stored belongings.
In healthcare, athletic, or food storage applications, hygienics are extremely important. Plastic is much easier to clean than metal due to its moisture resistance. Simply spray it down and let it dry instead of time-consuming hand drying. You don’t need to worry about unsightly patches of rust if the lockers are left wet. The ease of cleaning also makes it an ideal solution for applications where users exchange lockers throughout the day and prevents the spread of germs and illness.
Plastic is also very low-maintenance compared to metal as it won’t dent, scratch, or require regular re-paintings due to chipping. The material is resistant to odors, germs, graffiti, chemicals, and more. The durability of the lockers offer a smart, attractive, and long-lasting solution that you can count on for years to come.
Buy Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers Online
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Though it may have a higher initial cost than other materials, stainless steel products give you the most value for your investment. For applications such as medical, food, or industrial storage that require durability and cleanliness, stainless steel is a tried and true choice.
We have a huge variety of stainless steel products for virtually any application, such as:
- Base cabinets
- Wire carts & shelves
- Cabinets with glass doors
- Wall-mounted cabinets & shelving
- Garment racks
Benefits of Stainless Steel
Stainless steel provides many unique benefits that make it a worthwhile investment. If you need a product that is extra durable, easy to clean, and long lasting, stainless steel might be perfect for you.
Not only is stainless steel extremely durable with a large weight capacity, but it’s also resistant to corrosion, rust, heat, impact, stains, and other factors that cause wear and tear. This makes it a frequently-sought solution in lab environments and wet areas where other materials could degrade from harsh chemicals or water and moisture.
Stainless steel is also incredibly easy to clean, allowing you to maintain hygienic conditions with little effort. Hospitals, kitchens, food processing plants, surgical centers, and labs often use stainless steel for this reason, as food and medical devices need to be kept clean and up to strict standards. Having storage systems that are easy to clean and sterilize also allows staff to get back to work faster.
Another great factor is stainless steel’s strength-to-weight advantage over other materials. Due to the nature of its construction and its reduced thickness of material, stainless steel provides added strength without adding weight.
Lastly, stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable. With an increasing focus on environmental consciousness, this makes stainless steel an eco-friendly option.
Buy Stainless Steel Products Online
We have a wide selection of stainless steel products available to buy online. For further assistance, inquiries, or if you just can’t find what you are looking for, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Concealed Carry Weapons Storage
Concealed carry is a protected right in many places, but there are still areas where firearms aren’t allowed at all. Whenever you visit the post office, church, a federal building, or some businesses, you will be required to leave your gun in your car. While it’s stored and unattended, you should keep your firearms as secure as possible. Vehicle gun safes are a quick and easy way to keep your firearms in your car or truck out of sight and with enhanced protection.
Trunk Lockers for Cars
Trunk-mounted lockers are great for both police and civilian vehicles or SUVs. The trunk lockers typically hold 2 long guns and multiple handguns so you can securely store pistols, rifles, ammo, shotguns, and magazines. This not only keeps your weapons secure, but also keeps them in one organized place.
Each safe includes three points of entry: remote, a hidden push-button, and a master key that can be used in the event of a dead battery. The safe also has a compact design that uses no floor space in your trunk, which allows more room for storing other items. A hardened steel and tamper-resistant lock ensures complete security at all times.
Gun Safes for Pickup Trucks
If you drive a pickup truck, you can still ensure that your firearms are secure. The units will store two long guns with ammo and mount onto the wheel well in the bed of the truck.
Heavy-duty .75″ galvanized steel, Velcro fun sleeve closures, and Line-X bed liner protects the safe and stored firearms from rust and environmental elements. Wireless remote control provides high security with a tamper-proof door accessed via remote control.
Buy Vehicle Gun Safes Online
Vehicle gun safes for cars, trucks, and SUVs are available to buy online. Visit our product page for more information and specifications. If you need assistance or require customized features, toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Specialized Lockers for Wet & Outdoor Areas
Not all lockers are made equal, and many of them aren’t appropriate for certain applications. For example, wood and metal lockers installed in wet areas will quickly degrade and rust, forcing you to buy replacements. And the presence of rust or corrosion on your lockers can cause users to be skeptical of your facility’s hygiene. Rust resistant lockers are built to prevent this exact issue, giving your wet area a clean and professional look while providing durable storage for users.
Prevent Rust & Corrosion in Wet Area Storage
The rust resistant lockers are great for all outdoor weather conditions, pool areas, locker rooms, shower areas, and other environments with large amounts of moisture and humidity.
The galvannealed sheet steel prevents rust and corrosion with a powder coat finish that is durable and scratch-resisting, providing a long-lasting storage solution for you. Lockers are available in single, double, triple, and six-tier configurations.
Additional features and benefits of the rust resistant lockers include:
- Locker bodies made from 24-gauge galvannealed sheet steel.
- Locker doors constructed from 16 gauge galvannealed prime sheet steel (6-tier lockers are 18 gauge). Doors are mounted to locker frames with piano hinges to provide extra strength. Louvers are included for ventilation.
- Single, double, and triple-tier lockers come with stainless steel recessed handles with gravity-lift latching mechanisms. Six-tier lockers have a projecting catch pull that will accommodate a padlock or built-in lock.
- Single and double-tier lockers include one double-prong ceiling hook and two single hooks per opening. Triple-tier lockers include one ceiling hook per opening. Six-tier lockers do not come with any hooks.
- Lockers come standard with 6″ legs, though lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge.
Buy Rust Resistant Lockers Online
Rust resistant lockers are available to buy online and qualify for FREE shipping. Lockers can be shipped knocked-down or assembled (add 5 days for assembly). For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Industrial Heavy-Duty Perforated Cabinets
For storage in industrial and other tough applications, look no further than the new vented heavy-duty industrial cabinet available online. The cabinets offer all the strength of an industrial storage solution with the additional benefit of perforated panels for air flow. Expanded metal provides enhanced structural strength and excels in industrial applications. The 14-gauge diamond perforated steel on the sides and doors allows air to flow through the cabinet and provides visibility of stored contents. Durability and long-lasting use is guaranteed, as the 14 gauge steel is 25% thicker than common 16 gauge steel cabinets.
Vented Cabinets Provide Airflow & Visibility
The vented construction allows air to freely flow through your storage, which in turn prevents dust and dirt from building up on the shelves. This also allows users to quickly see what items are stored without opening the cabinet to maintain security. Its secure and perforated construction makes the cabinet great for storing electronics and tools, which are expensive and can can be damaged by dust and dirt.
Additional features of the vented industrial cabinets include:
- Cabinet construction: All-welded bodies with 14-gauge extra heavy-duty perforated cold rolled sheet steel
- Cabinet bases pre-punched to allow for optional bolt-on legs
- Double-hinged doors perforated with 5/8″ by 1½” hinges per door. Made from 13 gauge steel. Hinges are welded to the door and riveted to the frame for extra durability.
- Pry-resistant padlock hasp turn handle (painted to match the cabinet) with 3-point latching
- Perforated vertical side panels with welded-in shelf support that allows shelves to be adjusted on 3″ centers
- 13 gauge ½” flattened expanded metal backs
- 1,050 lbs. capacity per shelf
- Optional drawer kits, 4″ leg kits, and keyless digital locks available
- Charcoal color finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Manufacturer’s limited one year warranty
Buy Vented Heavy-Duty Industrial Cabinets Online
Industrial-grade vented cabinets are available online and ship fully assembled. Just unpack and set in place, and it’s ready to go. Fully assembled cabinets also come with FREE shipping. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.