Crowd Control Portable Security Gates
Portable folding security gates provide a quick and easy crowd control method to close off hallways, entrances, and other areas in your building. Simply roll into place and use the extendable locking bars for adjustable placement in hallways and corridors. The security gates are built for long-lasting durability and ease of use with heavy-duty swivel casters that allow easy maneuverability. You can use the gates for spaces of varying sizes, and you can join two or more together for larger areas. The gates are great for a wide range of applications for crowd control, safety, and security in schools, malls, offices, theaters, recreation centers, libraries, hospitals, warehouses, and more.
Folding Security Gate Features
Security gate features include:
- A combination of zinc-plated and galvanized steel provides durable gate construction
- Vertical gate pickets spaced on 6″ centers
- Gates have wheeled outriggers with 2 ½” swivel casters, allowing users to safely roll them out of the way when not in use
- Includes bumpers to protect walls
- Come standard with a padlock hasp (padlock not included)
- Optional cylinder locks and floor/wall anchoring packages are available upon request
- Available in several sizes to accommodate openings between 42″ to 18′ wide
- Gates 42″ to 7′ collapse to 19″ x 30″; gates 7′ to 11′ collapse down to 24″ x 30″; and gates 11′ to 18′ collapse down to 30″ x 30″
- Join two or more gates together to make larger openings
- To prevent corrosion and provide a durable finish, gates are coated with a zinc/iron phosphate solution, then powder-coated, sprayed, and baked at 325ºF
- Available in silver color
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
How to Use
The gate operation is quick and easy, allowing you to set secure barriers down to the last minute.
- Extend gate until the rubber bumpers touch both walls.
- Lower lock channels together.
- Raise both channels and place the pin in aligning holes.
- Push down on the channels until they secure into the locking bracket.
- Lock the gate in position with a padlock.
Buy Portable Folding Security Gates Online
Portable folding security gates are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Pegboard Tool Sliders
Pegboard sliding tool display panels on moving frames store a wide range of tools for durable storage in less space. The sliders pull in and out easily and are great for tool cribs and other tool storage applications.
On average, a technician can spend 20 minutes searching for a tool they need. At this point, they either spend more time searching or give up and use whatever’s available, which may not be suited to the task. When you multiply how often this happens in a single day along with the labor rate of technicians and the risk of damage by using the wrong tools, it costs more than just 20 minutes of wasted time. Unique and expensive tools also provide additional challenges as they require usage monitoring.
Organize & Save Space for Tool Storage
The sliding pegboard racks are great for storing, organizing, and displaying tools, gaskets, belts, parts, hoses, and other items that are difficult to store in regular shelving. Nesting the panels together also reduces the amount of space needed for specialty items that require a greater deal of wall or floor space. Items like belts and gaskets are also protected from damage by being stored vertically instead of crammed into a drawer. The system is easy to use; when retrieving tools, the user simply slides out the desired panel with the pull handle.
Additional features of the pegboard sliders include:
- Steel panel frames are adjustable from side to side for optimal storage flexibility
- Included with a pull handle
- Metal pegboard panels are 37 ¾” wide x 78″ high with round pegboard holes
- Pegboard panels are installed on both sides of the pull-out frames for designated models
- Durable blue powder-coated finish
(With Top Overhang) Overall Depth
(Without Top Overhang) Overall Height 3 Panel Units without Pegboard 54 1/2″ 78 3/4″ 42 1/2″ 86 3/4″ 3 Panel Units with Pegboard 54 1/2″ 78 3/4″ 42 1/2″ 86 3/4″ 5 Panel Units without Pegboard 96″ 78 3/4″ 42 1/2″ 86 3/4″ 5 Panel Units with Pegboard 96″ 78 3/4″ 42 1/2″ 86 3/4″
Buy Pegboard Sliding Racks Online
Pegboard sliding tool display racks are available to buy online in multiple sizes. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Automatic Dispensers for Disposable Booties
The automatic shoe cover dispensers for disposable booties are an easy way to increase efficiency in your hospital, manufacturing, food processing, and other small, medium, and high-volume applications that require cleanliness.
Automatic shoe cover dispensers are available in two configurations depending on the size of your application. The larger, ideal for medium to high-volume uses, comes with a stainless steel handlebar for added safety and holds up to 220 shoe covers (two bundles). Both options provide the same hassle-free ease of use.
Hands-Free, Non-Electric, Portable Shoe Cover Dispensers
Whichever one you choose, both dispensers provide a non-electric, hands-free, and portable solution that allows users to slide their shoe covers on quickly. While manually putting on booties may not seem time-consuming, the minutes add up. In manual processes, each person has to retrieve a pair, sit down, and put them on. With the dispensers, users simply rest the ball of their foot on the metal plate and pull back in one continuous motion. In fact, the dispensers allow users to put their shoe covers on about four times faster than manual methods. The assistance of the safety handlebar is also great for users with limited mobility.
With its non-electric and lightweight design, the dispensers are easy to pick up and move anywhere in your facility. The dispensers are ideal for multiple applications, including:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food processing plants
- Movie sets
Disposable shoe covers are also available to buy online to load into the dispensers. The shoe covers are available in a variety of package sizes and materials, such as waterproof and non-skid.
Buy Automatic Shoe Cover Dispensers Online
We have automatic shoe cover dispensers available with the best prices to buy online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Boltless Shelving: Flexible Storage with Toolless Assembly
Boltless rivet shelving offers an efficient, flexible, and durable storage solution that is easy to assemble. As the name indicates, there are no bolts, nuts, clips, fasteners, or other special equipment required to assemble these shelving units. Instead of struggling with assembly, you can set up these shelves and have them ready to use in a fraction of the time. And since the boltless design requires fewer parts, they don’t cost as much to ship.
Furthermore, the shelving’s increased flexibility from its rivet tabs allows you to modify its configuration to your specific needs. The lack of additional parts (such as sway braces) also makes the shelves accessible from all sides.
Especially for heavy-duty, industrial, or bulk storage applications, you need shelves that can handle the weight. The boltless shelving is available with optional particleboard or wire decking to provide extra durability and long-lasting use. You can also provide your own decking.
Boltless Rivet Shelving Features
- Each unit includes four 1 ½” x 1 ½” angle upright posts (84″ high) made from 14-gauge cold rolled steel. Posts can be cut down or ordered shorter.
- Top and bottom shelves/beams use double rivet left-to-right and front-to-back beams, providing full perimeter support and stability.
- Intermediate shelf/beam includes two front-to-back side shelf supports. Other shelves include left-to-right beams only. 30″ and 36″ deep shelving units include front-to-back side shelf supports in every level.
- Load capacity for 36″ wide shelves: 350 lbs. per shelf level. 48″ wide shelves have a capacity of 250 lbs. per shelf level. Load capacities are based on evenly distributed weight across the shelves.
- Shelving comes standard without decking. Indicated units have optional wire or particleboard decking available.
- Available with 5, 6, 7, and 8 shelves.
- For actual unit dimensions, add ½” to the width and depth of all units (ex: a 36″ wide unit’s actual measurement is 36 ½”; a 24″ deep unit’s actual measurement is 24 ½”).
- Easily assembled with a rubber mallet.
- Tan color
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Boltless Rivet Shelving Online
Boltless rivet shelving is available to buy online and ships unassembled with easy assembly instructions. If you need further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 and one of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Hanging Coat, Robe, & Garment Storage Cabinets
Hanging garment cabinets are a durable and professional storage solution for storing all types of clothing efficiently. The cabinet’s hanging rod provides neat storage for gowns, robes, coats, suits, jumpsuits, and other clothing and uniforms. Additional space above the rod provides storage space for items such as helmets, hats, and other items.
For more security, roll-up locking doors are easily added to the shelving units. These doors protect stored garments from theft, dust, or other exposures, which makes them great for museum, office, commercial, or industrial applications.F or enhanced ease of use and user safety, motorized door options are also available with a variety of locking options. Users can roll up the door and access their items with the push of a button. And with an automatic sensor, the door movement automatically stops when it contacts an obstruction. This keeps users safe from injury and prevents damage to garments stored in the cabinets.
Hanging Garment Cabinet Features
- Hanging garment cabinets available in two heights: 88″ and 97″ (additional heights available upon request)
- Units are 24″ deep with 30″ deep units available
- Cabinets are free-standing, allowing them to stand against a wall or sit in the middle of the floor
- Back panels are available upon request
- Garment cabinets include one hanging rod
- Indicated units also include a top shelf for extra storage
- Closed side panel uprights are constructed of 18-gauge steel for durability
- Steel shelves and hanging garment brackets are adjustable on 1½” centers
- Scratch and corrosion resistant powder coat finish available in a wide variety of colors
- 2″ bottom kickplates prevent items from rolling under the unit
- Shelving units and doors are easy to assemble
- Made in the USA
Roll-Up Locking Door Features
- Doors come standard in manual operation with key lock
- Constructed of durable aluminum
- Add 8″ to overall height and 2″ to overall depth of the unit
- Motorized doors also available with wireless paddle/toggle switch, wireless keypad, wireless handheld remote, or hardwired key switch operation (requires electrical wiring)
- All motors include torque sensors that stop door movement when it contacts an obstruction to prevent injuries and improve safety
- Doors include 1¾” spacers between shelving and door
- Rolling doors provide security and a neat, clean look at the same time
- Available in several colors
- No routine maintenance required
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed for interior use only
Buy Hanging Garment Cabinets & Locking Doors Online
Hanging garment cabinets with optional roll-up locking doors are available to buy online and are eligible for volume discounts. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Plant Specimen Storage & Desiccation Cabinets
Dried plant specimens provide extremely important information to those who research them on the world around us. Their study is essential for taxonomy, ecology, anatomy, morphology, biology, pharmacology, and many other scientific disciplines, in addition to history. Without proper herbarium storage, rapid degradation can cause these irreplaceable samples to be lost. Herbarium drying cabinets provide safe storage for plant specimen desiccation in a variety of museum and research applications.
The herbarium drying cabinets work by extracting moisture from pressed plant specimens, which preserves their structural integrity during storage. An independently-controlled fan and thermostatically controlled 120 V heater allows the cabinet to reach a maximum internal temperature of 120°F. The fan and heater combination allows thorough and rapid desiccation of plant specimens.
In the event of a thermal overload, the indicators on the doors will flash red. For normal operation, the indicators remain green. With five vented shelves adjustable on 1″ centers, you can store specimens of various sizes in one cabinet. The perforated shelves are designed to provide efficient heat and air circulation throughout the cabinet to dry all specimens evenly.
Additional features of the herbarium drying cabinets include:
- Five perforated shelves adjustable in height on 1″ centers
- Equipped with thermostatically controlled 120 volt ceramic heater (UL Listed 1500 W) with an independently controlled fan
- Maximum internal temperature 120°F; alarm will sound if temperature goes over
- Door indicator lights indicate normal operation and thermal overload
- Door mounted speed controller for fan
- Internal temperature 115-120°F depending on shelf positiong
- 3-prong 6′ power cord
- Locking handle
- Four leveling feet
- Hinged door will lift-off to provide ease of transportation
- Powder coat finish with no off-gassing or VOCs
- Great for natural history museums, botany & organic chemistry departments, medical research centers, pharmaceutical drug dispensaties, and more
Buy Herbarium Drying Cabinets Online
Herbarium drying cabinets for plant specimen desiccation are available to buy online. You can also click here to see more museum cabinet solutions. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Slanted Shelving with More Visibility
As a flexible open filing solution, slanted file shelving makes visibility and accessibility of files and folders easy. With files stored at a 55° angle, users can quickly see and read folder labels so they can find and store what they need faster. This increased visibility also leads to more accurate filing and less time spent trying to find misfiled folders. And when combined with end tab and color coded filing, users can access folders with just a glance. The slanted file shelving is also designed to store the most amount of file folders conveniently in a small amount of space.
Every shelving unit accommodates your growing business needs. As your filing system changes, you can easily add additional modules and stack them up to eight levels high. We offer shelving in letter and legal depths of three widths and 3-tier, 6-tier, 7-tier, and 8-tier models. If you need a different size, you can also purchase individual modules for 4-tier and 5-tier shelving. There is no need to purchase separate dividers, as each unit has welded dividers included to keep files upright.
The slanted shelving is designed for use with color coded filing, side tab folders, and end tab filing. Their versatility and visibility makes them perfect for healthcare facilities and business offices.
- Constructed from 20 gauge cold rolled steel, free of rust or scaling. Exposed edges, corners, and surface areas are free of sharp edges. State-of-the-art welding technologies join the tier components.
- Sizes: Available in letter and legal depths and widths of 24″, 36″, and 48″.
- Colors: Available in a large number of standard and custom paint colors.
- Finish: A three-stage iron phosphate washer cleans all parts, which are coated with an environmentally friendly Epoxy-hybrid powder coat finish using an electrostatic paint system.
- Compatibility: Slanted file shelving is compatible with Datum Vu-Stak®, Jeter, and VuMax.
Buy Slanted File Shelving Online
Slanted file shelving cabinets are available to buy online. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
For extra work space that is durable and long-lasting, we now have quick ship industrial workbenches available with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers. These workbenches are perfect for use in a wide variety of applications and harsh work environments, including industrial, electronics, labs, healthcare, repair shops, and more. They are available in several sizes with multiple options available so you can choose the work space that suits your exact needs.
Industrial Workbench Top Options
Industrial workbenches are available in your choice of three types of work surfaces. All surfaces support 200 lbs. per square foot when evenly distributed over the entire surface.
- Steel top: Heavy 12-gauge steel, 1¾” high, no holes on work surface. Will not crack, splinter, gouge, or absorb oil. Steel tops are strong, durable, and can withstand daily industrial use. This makes them great for applications such as welding and cutting. Steel tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 30″D.
- Shop top: 1¾” thick high-density particleboard. This particleboard is 30% harder than maple and offer superior screw holding characteristics. Shop tops are non conductive, making them ideal for electronics workstations. The top and bottom layers are sealed to resist conventional spills.
- Maple hardwood top: Constructed from kiln dried hardwood and face-glued for durability, attractiveness, and long-lasting use. The maple tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″ W x 30″D, 72″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 36″D.
- Included with 6″ adjustable legs and stringers for lateral stability and stop for optional lower shelf.
- Drawers 18″W x 24″D x 6″ high that install under the work top. Includes padlock lug for locking.
- 3″ high steel rim and barrier stops to keep items from falling off the work surface.
- 12″H x 10″D metal shelf riser above work surface.
- Full width 11-3/16″D lower shelf with 150 lbs. capacity
- 4″ swivel casters with brakes.
Buy Industrial Workbenches Online
Industrial workbenches with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers are available to buy online. Benches ship quickly in 7-10 business days.
Increase Storage While Saving Space
For an industrial-grade storage solution without the high price, slim storage cabinets are available in counter high, wall mount, and mobile configurations. With these cabinets, you can have both save on costs and have durable, space-saving storage.
If you don’t have much floorspace to spare, the slim storage cabinets provides ample capacity in a small footprint. These are also a great choice for narrow spaces where other cabinets and shelving don’t fit. Not effectively using even these spaces is just a waste, but the slim cabinets easily fit in these areas.
Though the cabinets are designed for affordability, you don’t need to sacrifice durability. The cabinets, manufactured from steel, are great for storing supplies in industrial or office environments. With a variety of configurations available, you can choose the right storage for your specific needs.
Another cabinet type, the wall mounted option, allows you to use your wall storage instead of your floorspace. For example, you can add extra storage space above desks or workstations for quick access.
If you need more of a mobile solution, you can also order the cabinets on wheels. These cabinet carts offer the same space savings with the added benefit of mobility. Lastly, the counter high option provides both storage and a tabletop workspace.
- No bolt heads showing on front or side panels for a clean and professional look.
- Positive three-point locking on top, center, and bottom and theft-resistant hinges for security. Positive locking prevents vibrations from opening locks.
- Chrome-plated locking handle with built-in key cylinder lock.
- Easily adjust shelves along 2″ increments.
- 200 lb. shelf capacity. Mobile cabinets have 250 lbs. shelf capacity.
- Doors open 180 degrees with 16 gauge continuous piano hinges for extra durability.
- Three door options: solid, window, and perforated.
- Ships assembled or unassembled.
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Slim Storage Cabinets Online
Slim storage cabinets in counter high, wall mount, and mobile configurations are available to buy online. Cabinets ship assembled or unassembled with free dock-to-dock shipping. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Combination Storage Cabinets
Metal combination storage and garment hanging cabinets allow you to combine your storage space efficiently. The 20 gauge steel is durable for long-lasting and continuous use, but still provide a clean and professional appearance. Because of their durability and appearance, the cabinets are great for any environment whether it’s your office or warehouse.
With three cabinet configurations (storage, wardrobe, and combination). Storage cabinets include one fixed upper shelf and three adjustable shelves, wardrobe cabinets include one fixed upper shelf and coat rod, and combination cabinets include one fixed full-width shelf, three half-width shelves, and a half-width coat rod. The metal combination storage cabinet is a great option for storing uniforms and related gear in one area for easy access. Additionally, the cabinets are available with three door types depending on your application: solid, clear, and ventilated.
Additional features of the combination storage cabinets include:
- No visible bolt or rivet heads on the front or sides of cabinets for a clean and professional appearance and to prevent tampering
- 20 gauge metal doors, body, and shelves
- Corner gussets provide extra rigidity and durability
- 250 lb. shelf capacity when weight is uniformly distributed
- Adjustable shelving every 2″ for storage flexibility
- Three-point locking handle provided on top, center, and bottom with a built-in key cylinder lock, which allows more secure locking
- Doors open 180º with 16 gauge continuous piano hinges, which allows extensive use and wear
- Three door options available: solid doors, window doors, or ventilated doors
- Available in three configurations: storage, wardrobe, or combination storage and wardrobe
- Mobile cabinets include four 4″ lockable swivel casters rated at 350 lbs. each
- Ships assembled or unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Metal Combination Storage Cabinets Online
Metal combination storage cabinets for supplies and hanging garments are available to buy online assembled or unassembled. Cabinets ship quickly in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.