Think about your pallet racks. Now think about how safe they are.
If the answer to that makes you sweat, there’s good news: pallet racks and what’s stored on them can cause various hazards, but pallet rack safety is very easy to improve. One solution is with pallet rack guard panels, which attach directly to the back of your existing rack uprights. This keeps stored items secure from falling or shifting and keeps your employees safe. Unlike netting that is designed to catch falling items, the wire panels keep anything from falling in the first place.
Each of the pallet rack guard panels has mounting brackets that allow it to attach directly to the rack. These mounting brackets are available in flush or offset options; simply choose the one you want on the product page before adding the panel to your cart. Offset brackets, which are available in 1″ – 3″ or 4″ – 6″ sizes, allow loads to overhang the rack beams to prevent damage when loading. The panels can also be mounted to support posts if you have a standalone system.
It’s easy to combine the panels to reach the height you need by stacking the panels on top of each other. You can install the panels on or above the floor depending on the level of protection you need.
Installing the panels is a breeze. We provide all the hardware you need, and the angle frame design allows clear access to it for installation. However, the assembly hardware is inaccessible from the panel’s exterior so you can prevent any potential tampering or security concerns.
- 10-gauge welded wire 2″ x 2″ square mesh panels with 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ 13-gauge roll-formed angle frame
- Custom size panels available
- Grey acrylic enamel standard finish; also available with yellow, black, red, blue, orange, tan, and white on request
- Brackets designed for use with tear drop pallet racks; brackets for other upright types available on request
- Flush or offset brackets (1″ – 3″ or 4″ – 6″ options) attach directly to panels; offset brackets allow extra space between the pallet and the bracket to allow loads to overhang
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity
- All hardware included
- Ships unassembled
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Pallet Rack Guard Panels Online
Pallet rack guard panels are available to buy online and ship within 15-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Park Museum Art Storage
National and state park museums commonly include rotating artwork exhibits, which require careful storage and display as any other collection. We have a variety of artwork collection storage solutions available to buy online for your convenience.
Unfortunately, most paintings are extremely delicate, and a variety of factors contribute to eventual deterioration. Proper storage and handling go a long way toward keeping paintings preserved for the long term. During storage, curators must protect artwork from multiple damaging factors such as light, pests, and improper handling. By practicing preventative conservation, curators avoid costly and time-consuming treatments.
Best Artwork Collection Storage Practices
Some best long-term artwork collection storage practices include:
- Whether storing a high-dollar art collection or sentimental works that you’d like to display in the future, think about where to keep everything. Then, test the area’s average humidity to ensure it’s moderate. Use somewhere cool and dry that doesn’t exceed 70 degrees, rather than moist spaces.
- Changes in temperature can cause materials to expand and contract, leading to damage and deformation. This could include wrapping, discoloration, and mold growth that take time and money to eliminate. When in doubt, dark and windowless environments provide the safest long-term preservation conditions.
- Wipe away any unsanitary dust or dirt that could compromise the paintings’ integrity during this time. Use soft, fresh microfiber cloths rather than harsh products to clean framed work. You can spray wood or metal frames and sculptures with a quality polish, too.
- Framed items should have cardboard corners to protect it and the structure. Then, place supportive padding such as bubble wrap around the entire work. Secure the layer in place with tape or string. To ensure items have added dust and moisture protection, wrap them in breathable material.
- Avoid rolling unframed works such as canvas paintings. Despite being an easier and cheaper technique, experts advise against it. If rolled up too long, it could have permanent creases and cracks in the paint. Wrap these in air and water-resistant material and secure them between sturdy foam or cardboard. Then, put it in a protective bag made from breathable material to prevent deterioration due to dust and moisture damage.
Safely Position Artwork Collections
The safest way to position artwork collections during storage depends on the medium. Read on to learn the proper techniques when handling a few specific works.
- To prevent damage, national and state park museums should place framed works in a standing position rather than one on top of the other. Pieces could collapse from the stress of their own weight if stacked.
- Unframed works can withstand stacking, but experts recommend storing these works in a standing position too.
- You can store small box or paper works in drawers but must check for termite and acid secretions first.
Documenting Artwork Collections
Everyone from national and state park museums to libraries, historical societies, airports, and more should document and photograph artwork collections in storage and on display. As an actual record, it serves as a good reference in an emergency or if a theft occurs. It can help streamline insurance claims if you need to file one. To simplify the process, create a spreadsheet with details about the works being stored and label everything accordingly.
Why Artwork Storage is Challenging
Artwork collection storage continues to challenge cultural centers around the world, including national and state park museums not as well known to the public. Many lack the space to store growing collections and only display about 5% of them at any time. The rest remains hidden in areas that the public cannot access, such as off-site facilities (which cost a pretty penny to rent). Needless to say, it can often place further strain on departmental budgets.
To compensate, museums mainly store paintings by hanging them from storage screens, placing them on shelves, or stacking them vertically. It’s more affordable and increases audiences’ exposure to displayed collections. What works best for you depends on the size and environment of your storage area.
Artwork Collection Storage Applications
Made from sanitary and durable construction, the artwork collection storage can accommodate more than national and state park museums. This includes airports, historical societies, and libraries that display artists’ work. All can depend on the versatile solutions to save space while keeping displayed art organized and safe.
Save Space with Artwork Collection Storage
Users can adapt many along or right to an empty wall to maximize underused space. Some span floor to ceiling to promote better vertical space use. Another occupies the entire perimeter to ensure optimal footprint efficiency. Others fit counter-high bases that require minimal use of the floor to accommodate static cabinets with a space-saving compact design.
Sanitary wire carts have the flexibility to relocate and save space in moments. Personnel then has safe access to the area and can reuse it to accommodate other productive activities. This includes wedding receptions, concerts, family-friendly programming and more. Other contemporary options such as pull-out racks retract in and out of the aisles to provide users more versatile space savings.
Artwork Collection Storage Types
Without efficient funding to expand existing footprints, staff must find creative ways to execute proper preservation practices within the available space. You can find some affordable artwork collection storage options safe enough to use in national and state park museums online. As efficient space-saving solutions, all can organize and protect rotating exhibits from deterioration, helping increase the lifespan. Read on to learn how the budget-friendly systems stack up against one another.
Wire Mesh Art Display Panels
Available in wall-mounted or freestanding configurations, wire mesh panels provide proper storage and easy viewing at the same time. Freestanding options allow users access to two screens with space to display more in the same footprint. It promotes better capacity efficiency while allowing patrons more visible access to collections. Systems with wall-mounting capabilities hang high off the floor to save space that facilities can reuse to accommodate more productive activities. All have a non-reactive solvent-free powder coat finish durable enough to protect pieces against environmental factors.
Configurations have a sturdy, perforated design that provides efficient and clean airflow to keep everything on display dust free. Freestanding options allow independent use to prevent interference with optional art hooks. Curators have more than enough space to organize and secure collections in the available footprint and save on storage costs. Patrons enjoy twice the visible access to rare pieces often hidden from public view, too.
Flat File Drawer Cabinets
Prevent damage from rolling or folding and store plan drawings, graphics, maps, drafting documents, blueprints, vellum sheets, and oversized documents by storing them in flat file cabinets. Closed compartments have no space in between one another, promoting maximum capacity usage within the available footprint. It looks cleaner and more organized while helping keep dust and more out.
Units are available with or without bases that have lower shelves to organize reference materials, helping simplify researchers’ work. Systems can accommodate optional components such as security key locks that provide efficient material tampering and theft protection. Label holders located on each drawer front help create instant organization.
Configurations have ergonomic pull handles that allow users easier access to stored collections, helping simplify viewing. Stack systems weighing up to 2,000 lbs onto mobile bases if needing to relocate them due to limited space availability. It frees up the area to accommodate more productive activities. Personnel avoids injury while moving the heavy loads elsewhere in a more efficient timeframe and can do more during the day.
Art Till Shelving
Art tills organize framed and unframed artwork and protect them from light, pests, and deterioration. Users can stack the durable systems up to two high to maximize underused vertical space. Units include adjustable dividers flexible and durable enough to protect stored works within the footprint. Users even have the option to remove the partitions if needing to create larger compartment widths. Models have a non-reactive solvent-free powder coating that safeguards items from harmful environmental factors. Systems’ open front provides efficient airflow to keep nonactive collections clean and in mint condition.
Framed Artwork Carts
With adjustable dividers, these mobile space-saving framed artwork carts allow safe storage and transport for paintings. Flexible partitions allow users to customize the available space based on collection needs and keep everything upright to prevent damage during transit. Units have all-welded wire shelves versatile enough to provide airflow, light penetration, and more to keep items clean and visible. Users have comfortable access to stored collections from the rear and front, helping prevent damage and ensure safe handling during retrieval.
Handlers can move the portable storage and everything it holds in moments to save space and simplify cleanup during exhibit rotation. Then, start redesigning the area to match new art installation themes and display stuff less often seen within the same footprint. Facilities expose audiences to more collections from within the available space and avoid an expensive expansion.
Pull-Out Art Racks
Pull-out art racks allow you to store artwork collections while saving space with retractable panels. The easy-to-install heavy-duty art racks anchor to floor without ceiling support. Units have a linear motion design that allows panels to slide out into aisles on an independent basis, leaving others undisturbed. Curators can hang works on each side during this time to ensure better space usage. Patrons must use the convenient and ergonomic pull handles if wanting visible access to collections on display. Staff can add extra panels in the future if needing more space to store growing collections. Screens have a sturdy perforated design that allows efficient airflow to keep everything from deteriorating during storage and while on public display.Works on Paper Shelving
Works on paper shelving accommodates Hollinger boxes, Solander cases, maps, boards, posters, and other flat works with non-gassing material that protects stored collections. Units include adjustable shelves that users can adapt vertically to ensure efficient space use while keeping everything safe and organized. You can even add hinged doors with key or electronic locks that protect works from theft, dust, and more. Stand the static configurations against an empty wall to maximize vertical space efficiency. All have an open front large enough to provide efficient airflow and preserve the stored items integrity.
Buy Artwork Collection Storage Online
Artwork collection storage units are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
If there’s one challenge all industries have in common, it’s this: Everything is constantly changing. Consequently, if you have any hope of keeping up with the competition, you need to know how to continuously adapt your workflow to meet new and changing demands. And surprisingly, this includes your physical space. Because of its reusable design, mailroom sorting furniture is an easy way to achieve workplace flexibility no matter where you go, allowing you to spend less time on organization and more on the tasks that matter to your business’s bottom line.
Because of its modular components, the mailroom sorting furniture is designed to adapt to your present and future needs. This is what makes them such a worthwhile investment, especially when you compare it to built-in millwork. Since ordinary millwork can’t change, it’s often disposed of after an average of 2 1/2 years. What if you install brand-new millwork, only to discover that you have to move offices before its return on investment? Since our mailroom furniture is modular, this is a non-issue. So if you relocate or need a new layout, all you have to do is adjust the components to your liking—no tools required! Also, there is no need to spend on contractors or costly building modifications.
As soon as it’s delivered, install this sorting furniture in mailrooms anywhere from corporate offices to breakrooms, universities, and more. Additionally, we offer multiple configurations available to buy online with horizontal slots or a combination of shelves and hanging folders. Since each design arrives pre-kitted, it’s ready to set in place for sorting, organizing, and distributing all types of mail, parcels, and supplies. When you have this much convenience, why would you waste time and money with millwork?
Mailroom Sorting Furniture Features
- Assembly: Ships assembled
- Backs: Cabinet back is single-panel 45 psi density MDF, 1/4″ thick substrate
- Body & Edges: .5mm thick high-impact material thermally bonded to exposed edges on cabinet body
- Doors: 3mm thick ABS material cabinet door edging with concealed and self-closing adjustable hinges
- Finishes: Laminates are available in multiple solids, woodgrains, textures, and abstracts. Powder-coated charcoal black steel framework. Light gray sorters. Transparent backs. Sorter trays are available in clear, yellow, red, and blue. Dark green hanging folders.
- Folders: Polypropylene hanging folders include snaps to interlock and a 5″ long magnified label index (white labels included) with rails to suspend folders
- Frame: Cabinet frame designed to support 1,000 lbs. 12-gauge furniture-grade steel vertical frame and 16-gauge horizontal steel frame
- Leveling: Non-marring 1 1/4″ diameter leveling guides
- Modularity: Modular design allows unit configuration to multiple widths/heights. Easily configured on-demand with no tools required
- Modules: Modules are made of lightweight, high-strength 100% recyclable polystyrene which is non-combustible and non-toxic with zero emissive properties and rated as safe for human contact and food storage
- Side Panels, Doors, & Shelves: 3/4″ thick, 45-65 psi industrial grade particleboard cabinet side panels, doors and shelves that meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Sustainability: 100% recycled wood cores
- Trays: Sorter trays made from high-strength polystyrene with a dish design that allows materials to nest in the tray
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on material and workmanship
Buy Mailroom Sorting Furniture Online
If you’re looking for quality and convenience, mailroom sorting furniture is available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping in 12-17 business days. Additionally, if you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Workroom Casework Kits
Workroom casework counters and upper wall cabinets ship pre-kitted and ready to install. Each kit comes with a base cabinet at counter height and an upper cabinet for overhead storage. Additionally, kits come with or without hinged doors on the upper and lower cabinet depending on what model you choose.
What makes these casework kits unique is their visual similarity to built-in furnishings with the flexibility and reusability of modular components. All you need to do is install the cabinets where you need them and reconfigure them as needed. If you need to relocate the cabinets to a different room or a new building, it’s easy to take them with you for reuse so you don’t have to buy new furniture. Also, if you find that your system needs expansion, it’s just as easy to add on to the casework with the design features you need.
Additionally, the workroom casework counters and upper wall cabinets are GREENGUARD® certified and feature recycled materials to support sustainability measures for environmental friendliness.
These casework kits come prefabricated and ready to install, but we can also design custom configurations with a variety of components and materials.
- Constructed of 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb. substrate, double-faced melamine
- 2mm PVC edge banding on all exposed edges to prevent injury
- Hafele mini-fix cam hidden fasteners connect all panels
- Base cabinets include a laminate kickplate
- 1-1/16″ thick high-pressure laminate work surfaces with a 4″ high backstop
- One shelf adjustable on 1″ increments; cabinets with doors include concealed overlay hinges to allow full access to the opening
- Available with a wide selection of laminate finishes
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality certified
- Particleboard and MDF board fabricated from recycled wood waste material
- Cardboard packaging made from recycled materials
- All water-based adhesives
- Meets low VOC standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Ships assembled; cabinets will need to be fastened together and the countertop and backsplash installed
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Designated models available with quick ship options
Buy Workroom Casework Counters & Wall Cabinets Online
Workroom casework counters and wall cabinets are available to buy online and are available in 25-30 business days (plus 4-5 days for shipping) with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Save Space with Garment Storage Racks
Finding space to store hanging and folded clothing can be tough if collections don’t sell well or you have access to less than ideal conditions. Why not use garment storage racks in either case? Experts say it can save you more space than using boxes ever would. Read on to learn about some that can meet this need better than others on the market.
To ensure optimal space savings with traditional stationary units that have an open or closed back, users can stand them against an empty wall. It creates an organized and clean look around the perimeter while maximizing footprint efficiency. More contemporary mobile systems compact while sliding on floor tracks, allowing retailers to store more in less space. Facilities then have up to 50% more capacity to organize profitable inventory within the same space. Others that have a multi-level design span floor to ceiling to maximize underused vertical space. Available configurations can have simple, yet durable static construction or more complex but flexible designs.
Garment Storage Applications
The garment storage racks have the durability and versatility to store hanging and folded clothing found in many environments. This includes retail, school sport and music programs, museums, and first responders that need easy access to gear in an emergency. All can depend on these efficient solutions to provide flexible space savings while keeping everything accessible and organized.
Common Problems with Garment Storage
Whether you’re looking to store hanging or folded clothing, garment storage can present universal problems during use in commercial spaces. Being able to identify and resolve an issue could mean the difference between income growth and loss. So, take time to read through a few and what you should do to fix them.
Once vibrant garments can begin to fade or look discolored if you over or misuse ordinary laundry liquid staples such as bleach, fabric softener, detergents and more. Understanding what cleansers work best to remove stains can help you avoid doing irreversible damage to textiles. While some could allow you to rewash damaged garments, others do not. Any success you have during removal depends on how old the discoloration is and past storage conditions.
If holes or fabric damage exists, you could have an insect, rodent, or mildew problem. To eliminate mice or moth damage, first vacuum and launder garments according to the care label. Then, spend some time inspecting the storage area to locate critters as well as potential points of entry. Clean and repair the space, taking precautions to keep mice from re-entering in the future or have an exterminator treat the area with proper insecticides.
What should you do if mildew has set in? Rewash clothes that have unpleasant odors with fabric safe detergent or bleach. Give storage areas and items time to dry before putting everything back. To prevent mold and odor growth in the future, air out the storage area.
Safe Garment Storage Methods
Proper ways to store hanging and folded clothes can vary but are simple enough to do if you want to prolong their lifespan and spend time and money on maintenance. Some dos include:
- Suspend everything from athletic uniform jerseys and pants to retail prom gowns or museum costume collections from suitable hangers. Since not all hangers provide the same degree of support, choose one that fits the clothing style and weight.
- Place dress slacks or pants on a hanger’s horizontal bar that has a padded or enlarged and rounded look to prevent creases at the thigh.
- If hanging ready-to-wear dresses and skirts, use tape-made loops found at the waistline. They help distribute clothing weight and minimize damage.
- Leave enough space between clothes to ensure clean air circulation, easier access, fewer wrinkles, and damage.
- If you must store anything in boxes, roll it first rather than folding it. You should line the area with acid-free tissue paper to allow easier handling in the future. Always support the item inside the fold forming a “C” to prevent creasing.
- Keep fragile textiles in specialized bags with easy-to-secure zippers that help keep dust, moisture, and pests out.
- Avoid hooks which have limited use.
Garment Rack Benefits
Our garment storage racks have many benefits that set them apart from others on the market. Choose from six affordable and efficient options designed to store hanging and folded clothing found in many commercial applications. This includes small and large business retailers, schools, museums, apparel warehouse manufacturing facilities and more. All include features to help these environments protect their material investment. Some have flexible shelf space to fit extra inventory or can expand to meet growing departmental needs. One even meets ADA compliant regulations to promote inclusive access and use among able-bodied and disabled populations.
Types of Garment Storage Racks
Mobile Garment Racks
This is an easy-to-install high capacity wire shelving solution that users can move along non-corrosive, low-profile ADA compliant tracks to save space. Units include a sizable hanger rod that staff can integrate with hangers to ensure safer material access. Systems have attractive chrome-plated posts and allow facilities efficient expansion flexibility to accommodate growth.
Keep items that resemble one another together to create a more organized, clean display and simplify material retrieval. It looks more appealing to the public eye and helps speed personnel search efforts during month-end sales pushes. Systems include adjustable sanitary wire shelving flexible enough to keep folded clothing safe from dust. Configurations can have rolling shelf lengths up to 12′ long to maximize space efficiency in the available footprint.
Steel Garment Racks
These durable steel-made cabinets allow personalized customization during design. For instance, experts can add security locking doors to prevent theft or drawers to store folded items and more. Choose from single or double-tier configurations with durable closed uprights. All have components that allow users full adjustability to customize the compartment space. Use the interior to safeguard and organize everything from athletic jerseys and helmets to police and fire service uniforms.
Configurations have kick plates to prevent items from rolling underneath. Its attractive powder-coat finish resists scratch marks and rust, keeping units clean. Every model provides efficient protection against dust to keep stored apparel clean, ensuring its safe to wear whenever needed. This includes times when students have pre-game pep rallies and end-of-year sports award banquets to attend. Others could involve military or police personnel that need a sturdy solution to accommodate annual formal ball or ceremonial attire.
Multi-Level Garment Racks
These single and double-sided garment storage racks allow you to stack inventory smarter using vertical space. Warehouse staff has safer access to the floor and efficient space to store items. Units provide either two or three levels of space that users can change to ensure safer material handling during storage and retrieval.
Personnel can see organized items better and find what they need without error. This can lead to more efficient order fulfillment and help cut labor costs. Facilities still meet consumer demands while saving money and have the floor space to increase productivity. The open design allows better accessibility and efficient airflow to keep organized inventory clean.
Wire Garment Racks
Wire garment racks are available with or without casters that allow space-saving relocation flexibility in moments without adding unwanted noise or marking up the floor. The units have a sturdy hanger bar to support hangers holding physician lab coats or band jackets. These static or mobile garment storage racks have flexible shelf space to store hanging and folding clothing in one place.
Keep the versatile solutions in a cool and dry location during nonuse to limit rust, heat, and light exposure risks. Rather than place surplus apparel right on the wire shelves, roll everything in more efficient containers to prevent snag damage. It provides added dust protection while allowing the space to look clean and organized. If you need more space to stack the bins underneath, simply adapt the shelves to the desired position. Leave enough room in between the shelf levels to ensure users avoid injury during material access and retrieval.
These gowning racks include removable hangers and a polished look that provides better corrosion protection. System surfaces endure less stress, helping minimize wear and tear that costs money to repair. It reduces cleaning time too, allowing users to engage in more productive activities. This could include reorganizing stock displayed on the sales floor or mending costumes that student performers need to wear.
Locking Doors for Garment Racks
Quality steel-made locking cabinets can fit security roll-up doors to help prevent theft. It keeps dust and light out too, allowing choir concert robes and other clothing avoid deterioration due to harmful environmental factors. It proves the systems would do well in small-budget facilities.
This includes public and private schools that often have concerns about property damage and loss due to limited or no security. To protect these wardrobe items and more, learning spaces control access using a standard key lock or electric remote. Academic athletic departments keep equipment safe and clean, preventing students from raising funds to afford new gear.
Buy Garment Storage Racks Online
Garment storage racks are available to buy online with a variety of options and free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Height Adjustable Workbenches
Are you looking for an easy way to improve ergonomics and performance in your workplace? Check out height adjustable workbenches with electric or manual adjustment to allow comfort for anyone and everyone.
By now, you probably know that sitting at a desk all day can be harmful from poor posture or repetitive manual tasks. Nowadays, it’s common to see sit-stand desks in offices, libraries, warehouses, and other workplaces. And for good reason. Within seconds, users easily adjust their desk to their preferred height whether sitting or standing depending on their comfort. After all, standing for long periods of time isn’t good for you, either; generally, it’s best to alternate between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, and the height adjustable workbenches make this easy to do.
With its versatile and customizable range of motion, these workbenches are great for multiple-shift, multiple-operator applications such as manufacturing, fulfillment, shipping and receiving, packing, assembly, laboratories, and more. Indicated models also include casters, allowing you to transport the workstation wherever you need it!
Now you just need to decide if a manual or electric workbench is right for you. See below for manual and electric workbench features.
- Heavy-duty 7 to 18-gauge steel framework
- Cantilevered telescoping legs
- 1-1/8″ engineered particleboard worksurface with GP50 high pressure laminate on top of backer sheet to create a 1-1/4″ thick panel
- 2mm worksurface radius edge with high impact-resistant 3mm thick PVC edging
- Epoxy powder coat finish available in multiple colors with gray worksurface (additional worksurface colors available with a longer ship time and/or additional cost)
- Ships unassembled
- Weight capacities of up to 1,200 lbs. depending on model (see product pages for details)
- Lights add 2″ to 5″ to bench height
- ADA compliant
- Designed to meet ANSI/HFS 100-1988
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Cord length: 10′
- Linear actuator with integral limit switches, 24 VDC low voltage control
- 1/2″ per second travel time
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 45.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
- Height adjustment with a plunger knob that unlocks the legs and turns to adjust the height
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 44.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
Buy Height Adjustable Workbenches Online
Height adjustable workbenches are available to buy online and ship in 10-12 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Pull-Out Shelving on Tracks
Looking for a way to save space and increase your storage capacity while maintaining hygienic practices? Wire pull-out shelving racks are a great way to achieve all of the above and more. Choose from antimicrobial, zinc, black and silver epoxy, chrome, or stainless steel finishes. Every finish is NSF listed to meet strict public health and safety standards. This makes them especially ideal for use in healthcare or food service applications, helping keep patients and customers safe.
- Antimicrobial, black epoxy, chrome, silver epoxy, stainless steel, or zinc finish (see below for details and warranty information)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 5″ polyurethane non-marring casters with donut bumpers (2 swivel with brakes, 2 rigid)
- 1,200 lbs. weight capacity per set of 4 casters
- Shelves up to 48″ long can hold up to 800 lbs.
- Shelves 60″ and wider can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Ships unassembled; only requires a rubber mallet for assembly
- NSF listed for medical and food storage
Types of Finishes
When choosing your finish, it’s important to consider your storage application and environment. For example, antimicrobial finishes are ideal for healthcare and food handling. Stainless steel is also durable and easy to clean for any storage application. Zinc also has an antimicrobial and electro-plated coating that resembles chrome but handles extreme temperatures and humidity. Meanwhile, black and silver epoxy finishes are great for general wet and dry storage. And when you want storage with a high-tech, glossy look, chrome is your best bet.
- Antimicrobial agent protects the coating from bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odors, and damage
- True powder-epoxy over zinc-chromate electro-plating is durable for handling extreme temperatures and moisture
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 15-year warranty against rust and corrosion
Black & Silver Epoxy Finish
- Black or silver epoxy powder coat over a rust-inhibiting undercoat
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 7-year warranty against rust and corrosion
- Electro-plated nickel-chrome provides a high gloss finish for high-tech work environments
- Suitable for dry and display storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty in dry storage applications
Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless steel with electro polished finish
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Handles extreme temperature and moisture
Not sure which type of finish is best for your application? Send us a message on our live chat and we would be happy to help you decide.
Buy Wire Pull-Out Shelving Racks Online
Wire pull-out shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Laptop Charging Carts
If you’ve invested in expensive electronics, then it makes sense to store them in a manner that prolongs their usability. Unfortunately, these electronics can’t just be stacked on a shelf if you want to get the most out of them. Laptop charging carts are a great solution not only because they keep electronics like Chromebooks, iPads, and tablets charged and ready to go, but they also keep them stored safely and securely so you don’t have to worry.
Improper ventilation causes electronics to overheat, which lessens their life and functionality. Because of this, the laptop carts feature ventilated sides, panels, and doors to allow sufficient airflow and keep stored items cool.
User safety is one of the first considerations of any product, but this is especially true with electronics. With the laptop charging carts, you don’t need to worry about surges or electrical output.
It’s also easy to overlook how cable management factors into safety measures. But with disorganized and scattered wires, tripping hazards or malfunctions can turn into serious accidents. The laptop charging carts come with cable management features that keep wires stored safely and neatly. This also prevents chargers from being bent or folded, which reduces their lifespan. Additionally, the rear doors open for easy access to cables.
Obviously, you want to keep your expensive electronics secure from theft. With channel reinforced steel doors and a 3-point locking system, the charging carts ensure that all devices are protected at all times.
Durable casters roll easily so you can quickly transport electronics where you need them. Two swivel and two rigid brakes make it easy to transport the cart around corners.
- Steel construction
- Perforated sides and panels for ventilation to prevent overheating
- Non-skid top surface for supplies and equipment
- Steel channel reinforced perforated doors
- 3-point locking system
- Ventilated rear door for easy access to electrical components
- Adjustable shelves
- 2 swivel and 2 rigid casters
- Powder coated steel finish
- Ships unassembled
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Laptop Charging Carts Online
Laptop charging carts are available to buy online and ship in 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
NSF Certified Storage Carts
If you work in food service, healthcare, or other applications that require hygienic and sanitary storage, NSF certified shelving carts are a cost-effective solution that is as easy to use as it is easy to keep clean. And with its 5″ polyurethane casters, the mobile utility racks are also easy to transport across your facility for quick access.
Choose from NSF certified shelving carts with wire, plastic, galvanized, or stainless steel shelves depending on your application. For example, they’re great for storing anything from food and cleaning supplies to electronics, repair parts, boxes and bins, and more. Galvanized and stainless steel carts are ideal for sanitary and heavy-duty storage since they are easy to clean and hold up to 1200 lbs., while wire and plastic shelf carts are great for general storage applications. All carts ship unassembled and are NSF listed.
So why does NSF certification matter? Because the National Sanitation Foundation, or NSF, helps develop health and safety standards for consumer products and systems. NSF certification, indicated by the NSF mark, ensures that the product has been tested and complies with standard requirements for safety, design and construction, and performance. Additionally, NSF certified products only use FDA approved raw materials without harmful chemicals that could contaminate food products. When using NSF certified products, you keep consumers safe and instill more trust in your brand.
- Construction: Chrome, silver epoxy, or solid plastic as indicated on models
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Galvanized & Stainless Steel Shelf Carts
- Construction: Galvanized or type 304 stainless steel as indicated on models
- Shelves: Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- Casters: 5″ polyurethane casters with donut bumpers
- Weight capacity: 1200 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy NSF Certified Shelving Carts Online
NSF certified shelving carts are available to buy online and ship within 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mobile Folding Tables
Mobile folding conference tables are an easy way to quickly set up workspaces when and where you need them, and store them in a compact space when you don’t. Simply fold the tables out and roll them into place and nest them together when you’re finished. When nested together, the tables take up only a fraction of the space.
The mobile folding conference tables are ideal for use in classrooms, training rooms, meetings, offices, and much more. Each table also includes two ganging clips, which allow you to connect the tables together. This allows you the flexibility to create tables of multiple sizes for a variety of applications. Since the tables are on wheels, it’s also easy to transport them where they’re needed.
Additionally, the tables include 1″ thick laminate/particle board tops and PVC edge banding that adds stability and a smooth, finished look. A metal modesty panel with an integral cable trough also keeps cables neat and tidy.
- Available in 48″, 60″, and 72″ lengths
- 1″ thick laminate/particle board top
- PVC edge banding
- Metal base
- Modesty panel with integrated cable trough
- 4 locking casters
- 2 ganging clips included to connect tables together
- Cherry or gray finish
- Ships unassembled
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Mobile Folding Conference Tables Online
Mobile folding conference tables are available to buy online and ship within 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.