Wire Spool Storage
Wire spool racks store and organize packaging supplies, reels of cable, and other rolled materials for quick access. By mounting these racks on the wall, users can simply pull and cut the materials directly from the racks. This is much faster and easier than trying to unspool materials from piles or shelves. It also keeps materials stored off the floor where they can be damaged and reduces the number of times the spools need to be handled.
With its wall mounted design, the wire spool racks also save floor space.
The wire spool racks are a flexible solution for storing rolled materials up to 21″ in diameter, making them suitable for a wide variety of applications. Store spools of paper, bubble wrap, foam, wire, cable, rope, hoses, filaments, and much more with better organization, access, and visibility.
- 42″ high wall posts constructed from furniture-grade steel measuring 1 ½” wide by 1″ deep
- 13.5″ long x .125″ thick cold-rolled steel spool brackets adjustable on 1″ centers
- Maximum 21″ spool diameter
- .75″ diameter cold-rolled low carbon steel rods
- 125 lbs. weight capacity
- Black wall posts; gray rails and brackets
- Ships unassembled
- Manufacturer’s 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Wire Spool Racks Online
Wire spool racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.