Slanted Shelving with More Visibility
As a flexible open filing solution, slanted file shelving makes visibility and accessibility of files and folders easy. With files stored at a 55° angle, users can quickly see and read folder labels so they can find and store what they need faster. This increased visibility also leads to more accurate filing and less time spent trying to find misfiled folders. And when combined with end tab and color coded filing, users can access folders with just a glance. The slanted file shelving is also designed to store the most amount of file folders conveniently in a small amount of space.
Every shelving unit accommodates your growing business needs. As your filing system changes, you can easily add additional modules and stack them up to eight levels high. We offer shelving in letter and legal depths of three widths and 3-tier, 6-tier, 7-tier, and 8-tier models. If you need a different size, you can also purchase individual modules for 4-tier and 5-tier shelving. There is no need to purchase separate dividers, as each unit has welded dividers included to keep files upright.
The slanted shelving is designed for use with color coded filing, side tab folders, and end tab filing. Their versatility and visibility makes them perfect for healthcare facilities and business offices.
- Constructed from 20 gauge cold rolled steel, free of rust or scaling. Exposed edges, corners, and surface areas are free of sharp edges. State-of-the-art welding technologies join the tier components.
- Sizes: Available in letter and legal depths and widths of 24″, 36″, and 48″.
- Colors: Available in a large number of standard and custom paint colors.
- Finish: A three-stage iron phosphate washer cleans all parts, which are coated with an environmentally friendly Epoxy-hybrid powder coat finish using an electrostatic paint system.
- Compatibility: Slanted file shelving is compatible with Datum Vu-Stak®, Jeter, and VuMax.
Buy Slanted File Shelving Online
Slanted file shelving cabinets are available to buy online. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.