Artwork & Painting Cubbies with Dividers
When it comes to storing valuable artwork and paintings, not just any type of shelving will do. Paintings need to be able to stay upright and protected from damage, dust, and corrosion, while also not taking up a lot of space. Framed artwork storage cubbies with steel partition dividers are the perfect solution for protecting, organizing, and storing art and paintings (framed or unframed) in less space.
The steel powder-coated, archival quality framed artwork storage cubbies uses a vertical design that saves space while storing and protecting your valuable art. The steel construction is durable with a non-off-gassing powder coat finish to guarantee long-lasting use that is ideal for museums, art galleries, art collection storage, and more. The partition dividers support the paintings upright, and the vertical construction takes up much less space than other storage solutions. An intermediate shelf between levels allows for double the amount of framed painting storage in a smaller area.
Additional features of the framed artwork storage cubbies include:
- Shelves are adjustable vertically on 1 ½” increments to meet your sizing requirements
- Each shelf rated to hold a minimum of 250 lbs with a total carrying weight of 1,500 lbs.
- Additional shelves can be added
- Available in widths of 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″
- Adjustable intermediate shelf
- 6 gauge metal divider rods
- Rods are designed to be used in sets of fours from front to back
- 30″ wide shelves come with 16 rode; 36″ wide shelves come with 20 rods; 42″ wide shelves come with 24 rods; and 48″ wide shelves come with 28 rods
- 18 gauge heavy-duty steel closed uprights
- Two bottom 2 ¾” hugh kick plates designed to prevent objects from rolling under the unut
- Textured powder coat finish meets archival standards for no off-gassing
- Easy do-it-yourself construction
- Available in a variety of colors
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Framed Artwork Storage Cubbies Online
Artwork cubbies and shelves are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.