Through the years, locker designs have grown to include more than metal ones with a lasting reputation. Today, you can find everything from steel, laminate, and rustproof lockers to heavy duty or bulk wire storage cabinets online. All have an efficient capacity to protect stored materials from theft and tampering.
Furthermore, as more professionals embrace the “working smarter” concept, businesses have made changes to the office infrastructure and tools. Even lockers have more functionality and modern aesthetics. Experts say it’s due to increased demands for privacy, security, versatility and more. Read on to learn about some on the market that best meet these needs.
Economical Steel Lockers
Budgetary steel lockers are a good choice to use in schools that often must economize to meet students’ growing needs. Unlike higher-priced alternatives, units feature a no-frills door handle. Simple in design, the friction pull handle includes a padlock lug that fits theft protection padlocks.
Furthermore, the affordable systems have doors with a louvered design that allow airflow. It prevents dust accumulation to keep items secured inside clean. You’ll also find shelves and hooks to hang or store and organize clothing, books, and more on the interior.
All have 6″ legs as a standard but are available without them for a nominal charge. Some other features that help enhance value without adding to the cost include:
- Aluminum number plates with silver etched numbers provided with hardware to ensure organized use during crowded times. Students then avoid opening the wrong compartment when running behind and can get to class without delay.
- All locker parts are coated with a seven stage zinc/iron phosphate solution to prevent corrosion that occurs from placing metals under too much stress, which can cause it to crack.
- The economy-style steel lockers can even have matching closed side and front base plate accessories added if you want a more versatile solution.
Lockers Protect Against Bacterial Growth
Other durable steel lockers provide lasting protection against bacteria, mold, yeast and mildew growth due to its anti-microbial powder coating. Furthermore, units provide a safe and sanitary storage environment. Anyone from nursing homes to hospital emergency rooms can use it to secure and organize medical equipment and more. Systems’ compartment doors lock with a personal padlock or optional built-in locks to prevent valuable supplies from being stolen or tampered with.
Like the budgetary steel lockers, these configurations have doors with louvered design. It allows airflow to prevent dust buildup and keep equipment clean and dry. Each includes a stainless steel handle that promotes cleanliness to keep germs from spreading between shift staff. It features a recessed design that adds a seamless look without risking premature breakage or ineffective performance. This style handle also protects the finish from being marred by the user-provided security padlock.
You’ll find shelves and hooks that provide a safe space to hang or store and organize uniforms, garments and more on the interior. Users can even specify that the inside has optional coat rods for a nominal cost if wanting more versatile storage. All units have 6″ legs as a standard but are available without them for a nominal fee.
Steel Cell Phone Tablet & Wallet Lockers
Do you have small electronics and valuables that need secure accommodation while on police patrol, teaching, or swimming at a community recreation center? An increasing number of facilities have sturdy steel lockers to store tablets, wallets, and more. With convenient and secure access to the storage, you can keep cell phones and car keys safe. It prevents everyone from getting distracted or losing personal property while on shift, leading academic lessons, or exercising.
Police agencies, schools, and gyms that still need the storage can choose from many configurations. This includes steel cell phone lockers that can stand alone on the floor or mount to the wall to save space. Those that attach to the wall or sit on another flat surface have doors that are keyed differently to prevent unauthorized access. Furthermore, units include a padlock hasp and key lock that provide more security against material theft and tampering.
Management can use the master key to open all locker compartments in an emergency or unexpected facility closure due to inclement weather. Units have blank metal number plates to ensure organized use, plus hardware and mounting brackets to speed installation. All ship assembled to allow simple installation and faster use.
Freestanding Steel Cell Phone Lockers
The freestanding steel cell phone and tablet lockers come with sloped tops to prevent users from leaving belongings there. Unable to store anything on it, no one gets injured from items that could fall off. Units also feature hinged doors that open wide enough to allow users ergonomic item access, preventing injury during operation.
Systems include padlock lugs that can accommodate user-provided security padlocks to keep stored materials from being stolen or tampered with. Users can also open and close each compartment independently, ensuring privacy in public spaces. Configurations ship assembled to allow easy installation and faster use.
Steel Phone Wall Lockers
To save space, mount other mini compartment cell phone and wallet steel lockers to the wall. It frees up the floor, allowing users safer access and facilities to use the footprint in a more productive capacity. Since units can fit many locking options, you have the flexibility to pick the one that meets specific security needs. Choose from:
- Padlock hasps that can accommodate a user-provided padlock to prevent stored valuables from being vandalized or stolen.
- Security key locks with optional master keys
- Keypad electronic locks with pin code controlled keyless access
Furthermore, systems include individual number plates to ensure organized use in crowded military bases, police departments, and factories. All configurations ship assembled to simplify the installation process and ensure faster use.
Attractive Wood Laminate Lockers
Wood laminate lockers have an attractive look that offices, gyms, hospitals, and more want. These environments feel warmer and more inviting due to its pleasing aesthetics. Furthermore, employees and health club members feel more comfortable using the amenities to secure backpacks.
System doors include a hasp with optional key locks and padlock locks to prevent theft and tampering. Single-tier units’ interior has shelving and coat hook accessories for organized access to your belongings. Double-tier options can include coat hooks to hang jackets or sweaters that users want to keep organized. These items then avoid falling onto the floor while hanging on the back of work desk chairs and creating a safety hazard.
The attractive wood laminate lockers include non-fastened 4″ high black bases in the price to ensure affordability. Configurations have 1/2″ opening between the door and frame on the top and bottom to ensure unresisted airflow. Nothing gets covered in dust while secured inside them, promoting clean material use during retrieval.
Systems allow some flexibility during design with optional accessories. These include matching end panels, fillers, and back panels to cap ends and backs, as well as fill gaps between the wall and lockers.
Laminate Parcel Management Lockers
Other laminate lockers that have grown in popularity due to an increase in online shopping include those which simplify parcel management. Retailers and more can use them to streamline package drop-off and delivery 24/7.
Consumers or property tenants get notified about mail deliveries through text message or email. Recipients then use a four-digit pin code provided in the communication to open the locked compartment and retrieve the contents. Systems have keyless electronic locks that regulate access to prevent improper package handling.
Made from galvannealed steel with a powder coat finish, rustproof lockers provide maximum protection against corrosion. Since systems can prevent rust buildup, they’re an excellent choice to use outdoors, in humid spaces or near wet pool areas. All have the long-lasting durability to withstand scratch damage from heavy use in hot or moist conditions.
Configurations have doors with a louvered design that allows airflow to keep stuff secured inside clean and dry. This includes towels and clothing that users need to change into after swimming. Some units have stainless steel recessed handles with gravity lift latching mechanisms secure enough to prevent theft. Others come with a projecting catch pull that can fit a security padlock or built-in lock. A few also include hooks to hang garments that users want organized access to.
Oversized Heavy Duty Storage Cabinets
Heavy duty storage cabinets or lockers come in many styles designed to meet military, police, first- responder, and industrial application needs. Options range from ones large enough to secure bulky duty bags to others that store uniforms and more. Read on to learn the difference between configurations and pick the one that fits your budget and application needs.
The first heavy duty storage cabinets or lockers have a larger design that can store and secure oversized items. This includes gear bags that police, servicemen, or first-responders use and suitcases which airport passengers travel with. Users have some flexibility during design since configurations can have optional door styles. These include:
- Ones with a solid design provide extra security, keeping stored belongings from public view. Unable to see anything inside, no one feels compelled to investigate the contents further. Nothing gets damaged due to improper handling, ensuring efficient performance during tactical missions or medical emergencies.
- Those with a louvered design allow airflow to prevent dust accumulation, keeping everything clean and dry during storage. Nothing smells stale, ensuring sanitary use with every wear.
- Others that have a perforated design provide the same benefit, plus efficient visibility to simplify inventory verification. It allows users to avoid touching secured equipment while doing mandatory checks before shift or deployment.
Every durable unit can include optional solid or ventilated diamond perforation side panels too if you want security or airflow throughout. All have lever-type handles with padlock lugs that include a 3-point latching system to prevent unlawful access. Systems have a paint finish applied using a specialized coating process that resists corrosion and improves paint adhesion.
Heavy Duty Industrial Storage Cabinets
Heavy duty wardrobe uniform lockers have the durability to last a lifetime, even under heavy use in industrial oil refineries, labs, and more. Some systems have doors with a louvered design, allowing airflow to prevent dust buildup. Others have an open design and provide the same benefit to keep items stored in harsh workplaces clean.
Do you need some way to discourage employees from leaving belongings on locker tops? Experts can provide sloped tops that prevent users from doing this on designated lockers. No one ends up getting injured, allowing facilities to ensure everyone’s health and safety. For a nominal fee, other locker types can have the same component too.
All configurations have door handles that include a 3-point locking system with a padlockable handle that can fit a user padlock to prevent theft. Some come with hanger rods, wall or ceiling hooks on the interior to hang garments that employees want organized access to. Systems ship assembled to allow easy installation and faster use.
Bulk Wire Storage Cabinets
Bulk wire storage cabinets allow affordable, safe, and secure use in condos and apartment complexes. Tenants who live in these communities can use the space it provides to protect seasonal household wares and more. Systems allow air to circulate, preventing stored items from collecting dust during prolonged non-use. Units have an ergonomically formed steel handle with a single-point thru-the-handle latching padlock hasp that can fit a security padlock.
Buy steel laminate & rustproof lockers online
Steel, laminate and rustproof lockers are available to buy online and ship within two to four weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Adjustable textile display racks
Adjustable textile display racks or fabric swatch book storage have hanger bars and shelves flexible enough to organize materials in less space. They’re great to use in bridal boutiques that sell special occasion formal wear. Read on to learn why experts say these shops should have sample squares on hand. It could provide you with reason enough to invest in the durable shelving.
Finding the perfect wedding and bridesmaid dresses through the World Wide Web can be tricky. Reasons as to why can range, but a few include:
- Poor picture quality. It does not allow Internet users to see the intricate detailing of a gown. Even if you try to magnify an image, it still looks blurry.
- Colors can vary from screen to screen, too.
Being able to refer the adjustable textile display racks while in-store would save brides-to-be money and simplify the order processing. Bridal parties can see, feel, and try on sample gowns made from the same material. No one ends up putting a deposit down on a dress that doesn’t look or fit as expected. Rather, everyone leaves the shop feeling happy about the purchase they’ve made.
Durable fabric swatch book storage
The durable fabric swatch book storage features an open design that allows airflow to keep sample squares clean. Organized items hanging from flexible hanger bars avoid getting covered in dust during unproductive use. Users must slide samples stored in the small footprint back and forth along rods to get a better view. It helps simplify browsing and referencing while allowing retailers to keep everything organized in less space.
Construction: Made from all-steel construction durable enough to provide years of reliable service.
Uprights: Closed side panel uprights made from 18-gauge steel that provides added durability to ensure long-lasting use.
Shelves: Intermediate shelf can accommodate adjustments on 1-1/2″ increments, allowing users to create optimal storage conditions.
Fabric Rods: Steel fabric rods/mounting brackets accommodate adjustments on 1-1/2″ increments, allowing users to optimize the small-space footprint and prevent damage.
Kickplates: One 2″ bottom kickplate designed to prevent items from rolling under the unit.
Finish: Durable powder coat finish provides a clean and attractive look.
Assembly: Units ship unassembled.
warranty: One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Made in the USA
Buy adjustable textile display racks online
Adjustable textile display racks are available to buy online and ship within three to four weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Warehouse strip door curtains are an easy and cost-effective way to separate environments, save energy, and improve workflow efficiency. Depending on your application, we have both pedestrian and industrial-grade strip door curtains available to buy online.
Unlike standard doors, the strip door curtains allow people and machinery to pass through without needing to physically open the door. While “opening doors” may be on your list of non-issues, the extra motions–stop, open, pass through (sometimes after setting a doorstop), and manually close–can accumulate to a lot of wasted time and effort, especially for environments that prohibit doors from being open all the time.
Secondly, warehouse strip door curtains minimize energy loss and keep out dust, fumes, weather, and noise. But for maximum energy savings, we recommend the industrial-grade curtains. Because these curtains have strips with a 66% overlap, they interlock together for a tighter seal that prevents more air loss. In addition to energy savings, the strip door curtains also help maintain temperature control for specific areas. This is particularly useful for cooler and freezer applications.
Additionally, due to its polypropylene mounting brackets, the strip curtains reduce installation time by 90% compared to other products. Once you mount them on the wall or under the door header, just hook the strips on and you’re ready to go.
- Warp-resistant vinyl door strips with concave/convex overlap
- Rounded strips eliminate sharp protrusions
- Temperature resistance from -10°F to 150°F
- Pre-punched strips quickly and easily hook onto mounting brackets
- Glass-filled polypropylene mounting brackets reduce installation time by 90% and provide extra strength and stability
- Transparent finish
- Ships unassembled
- Fire-resistant and self-extinguishing
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Pedestrian Curtain Features
- Dual mounting design allows brackets to be attached under door headers (recessed mounted) or to the wall (surface mounted)
- 8″ wide x .0.08″ thick strips with 50% overlap
Industrial Curtain Features
- Available with surface or recessed mounting brackets as indicated on models
- 12″ wide x .120″ thick strips with 66% overlap (4″ on each side) for more secure sealing
- UV stabilizers protect against fading and yellowing
- Available with scratch-resistant strip options that interlock for a tighter and more energy efficient seal
- Outer end strips are orange colored for safety
Buy Warehouse Strip Door Curtains Online
Warehouse strip door curtains are available to buy online and ship within 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Think about your pallet racks. Now think about how safe they are.
If the answer to that makes you sweat, there’s good news: pallet racks and what’s stored on them can cause various hazards, but pallet rack safety is very easy to improve. One solution is with pallet rack guard panels, which attach directly to the back of your existing rack uprights. This keeps stored items secure from falling or shifting and keeps your employees safe. Unlike netting that is designed to catch falling items, the wire panels keep anything from falling in the first place.
Each of the pallet rack guard panels has mounting brackets that allow it to attach directly to the rack. These mounting brackets are available in flush or offset options; simply choose the one you want on the product page before adding the panel to your cart. Offset brackets, which are available in 1″ – 3″ or 4″ – 6″ sizes, allow loads to overhang the rack beams to prevent damage when loading. The panels can also be mounted to support posts if you have a standalone system.
It’s easy to combine the panels to reach the height you need by stacking the panels on top of each other. You can install the panels on or above the floor depending on the level of protection you need.
Installing the panels is a breeze. We provide all the hardware you need, and the angle frame design allows clear access to it for installation. However, the assembly hardware is inaccessible from the panel’s exterior so you can prevent any potential tampering or security concerns.
- 10-gauge welded wire 2″ x 2″ square mesh panels with 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ 13-gauge roll-formed angle frame
- Custom size panels available
- Grey acrylic enamel standard finish; also available with yellow, black, red, blue, orange, tan, and white on request
- Brackets designed for use with tear drop pallet racks; brackets for other upright types available on request
- Flush or offset brackets (1″ – 3″ or 4″ – 6″ options) attach directly to panels; offset brackets allow extra space between the pallet and the bracket to allow loads to overhang
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity
- All hardware included
- Ships unassembled
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Pallet Rack Guard Panels Online
Pallet rack guard panels are available to buy online and ship within 15-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Park Museum Art Storage
National and state park museums commonly include rotating artwork exhibits, which require careful storage and display as any other collection. We have a variety of artwork collection storage solutions available to buy online for your convenience.
Unfortunately, most paintings are extremely delicate, and a variety of factors contribute to eventual deterioration. Proper storage and handling go a long way toward keeping paintings preserved for the long term. During storage, curators must protect artwork from multiple damaging factors such as light, pests, and improper handling. By practicing preventative conservation, curators avoid costly and time-consuming treatments.
Best Artwork Collection Storage Practices
Some best long-term artwork collection storage practices include:
- Whether storing a high-dollar art collection or sentimental works that you’d like to display in the future, think about where to keep everything. Then, test the area’s average humidity to ensure it’s moderate. Use somewhere cool and dry that doesn’t exceed 70 degrees, rather than moist spaces.
- Changes in temperature can cause materials to expand and contract, leading to damage and deformation. This could include wrapping, discoloration, and mold growth that take time and money to eliminate. When in doubt, dark and windowless environments provide the safest long-term preservation conditions.
- Wipe away any unsanitary dust or dirt that could compromise the paintings’ integrity during this time. Use soft, fresh microfiber cloths rather than harsh products to clean framed work. You can spray wood or metal frames and sculptures with a quality polish, too.
- Framed items should have cardboard corners to protect it and the structure. Then, place supportive padding such as bubble wrap around the entire work. Secure the layer in place with tape or string. To ensure items have added dust and moisture protection, wrap them in breathable material.
- Avoid rolling unframed works such as canvas paintings. Despite being an easier and cheaper technique, experts advise against it. If rolled up too long, it could have permanent creases and cracks in the paint. Wrap these in air and water-resistant material and secure them between sturdy foam or cardboard. Then, put it in a protective bag made from breathable material to prevent deterioration due to dust and moisture damage.
Safely Position Artwork Collections
The safest way to position artwork collections during storage depends on the medium. Read on to learn the proper techniques when handling a few specific works.
- To prevent damage, national and state park museums should place framed works in a standing position rather than one on top of the other. Pieces could collapse from the stress of their own weight if stacked.
- Unframed works can withstand stacking, but experts recommend storing these works in a standing position too.
- You can store small box or paper works in drawers but must check for termite and acid secretions first.
Documenting Artwork Collections
Everyone from national and state park museums to libraries, historical societies, airports, and more should document and photograph artwork collections in storage and on display. As an actual record, it serves as a good reference in an emergency or if a theft occurs. It can help streamline insurance claims if you need to file one. To simplify the process, create a spreadsheet with details about the works being stored and label everything accordingly.
Why Artwork Storage is Challenging
Artwork collection storage continues to challenge cultural centers around the world, including national and state park museums not as well known to the public. Many lack the space to store growing collections and only display about 5% of them at any time. The rest remains hidden in areas that the public cannot access, such as off-site facilities (which cost a pretty penny to rent). Needless to say, it can often place further strain on departmental budgets.
To compensate, museums mainly store paintings by hanging them from storage screens, placing them on shelves, or stacking them vertically. It’s more affordable and increases audiences’ exposure to displayed collections. What works best for you depends on the size and environment of your storage area.
Artwork Collection Storage Applications
Made from sanitary and durable construction, the artwork collection storage can accommodate more than national and state park museums. This includes airports, historical societies, and libraries that display artists’ work. All can depend on the versatile solutions to save space while keeping displayed art organized and safe.
Save Space with Artwork Collection Storage
Users can adapt many along or right to an empty wall to maximize underused space. Some span floor to ceiling to promote better vertical space use. Another occupies the entire perimeter to ensure optimal footprint efficiency. Others fit counter-high bases that require minimal use of the floor to accommodate static cabinets with a space-saving compact design.
Sanitary wire carts have the flexibility to relocate and save space in moments. Personnel then has safe access to the area and can reuse it to accommodate other productive activities. This includes wedding receptions, concerts, family-friendly programming and more. Other contemporary options such as pull-out racks retract in and out of the aisles to provide users more versatile space savings.
Artwork Collection Storage Types
Without efficient funding to expand existing footprints, staff must find creative ways to execute proper preservation practices within the available space. You can find some affordable artwork collection storage options safe enough to use in national and state park museums online. As efficient space-saving solutions, all can organize and protect rotating exhibits from deterioration, helping increase the lifespan. Read on to learn how the budget-friendly systems stack up against one another.
Wire Mesh Art Display Panels
Available in wall-mounted or freestanding configurations, wire mesh panels provide proper storage and easy viewing at the same time. Freestanding options allow users access to two screens with space to display more in the same footprint. It promotes better capacity efficiency while allowing patrons more visible access to collections. Systems with wall-mounting capabilities hang high off the floor to save space that facilities can reuse to accommodate more productive activities. All have a non-reactive solvent-free powder coat finish durable enough to protect pieces against environmental factors.
Configurations have a sturdy, perforated design that provides efficient and clean airflow to keep everything on display dust free. Freestanding options allow independent use to prevent interference with optional art hooks. Curators have more than enough space to organize and secure collections in the available footprint and save on storage costs. Patrons enjoy twice the visible access to rare pieces often hidden from public view, too.
Flat File Drawer Cabinets
Prevent damage from rolling or folding and store plan drawings, graphics, maps, drafting documents, blueprints, vellum sheets, and oversized documents by storing them in flat file cabinets. Closed compartments have no space in between one another, promoting maximum capacity usage within the available footprint. It looks cleaner and more organized while helping keep dust and more out.
Units are available with or without bases that have lower shelves to organize reference materials, helping simplify researchers’ work. Systems can accommodate optional components such as security key locks that provide efficient material tampering and theft protection. Label holders located on each drawer front help create instant organization.
Configurations have ergonomic pull handles that allow users easier access to stored collections, helping simplify viewing. Stack systems weighing up to 2,000 lbs onto mobile bases if needing to relocate them due to limited space availability. It frees up the area to accommodate more productive activities. Personnel avoids injury while moving the heavy loads elsewhere in a more efficient timeframe and can do more during the day.
Art Till Shelving
Art tills organize framed and unframed artwork and protect them from light, pests, and deterioration. Users can stack the durable systems up to two high to maximize underused vertical space. Units include adjustable dividers flexible and durable enough to protect stored works within the footprint. Users even have the option to remove the partitions if needing to create larger compartment widths. Models have a non-reactive solvent-free powder coating that safeguards items from harmful environmental factors. Systems’ open front provides efficient airflow to keep nonactive collections clean and in mint condition.
Framed Artwork Carts
With adjustable dividers, these mobile space-saving framed artwork carts allow safe storage and transport for paintings. Flexible partitions allow users to customize the available space based on collection needs and keep everything upright to prevent damage during transit. Units have all-welded wire shelves versatile enough to provide airflow, light penetration, and more to keep items clean and visible. Users have comfortable access to stored collections from the rear and front, helping prevent damage and ensure safe handling during retrieval.
Handlers can move the portable storage and everything it holds in moments to save space and simplify cleanup during exhibit rotation. Then, start redesigning the area to match new art installation themes and display stuff less often seen within the same footprint. Facilities expose audiences to more collections from within the available space and avoid an expensive expansion.
Pull-Out Art Racks
Pull-out art racks allow you to store artwork collections while saving space with retractable panels. The easy-to-install heavy-duty art racks anchor to floor without ceiling support. Units have a linear motion design that allows panels to slide out into aisles on an independent basis, leaving others undisturbed. Curators can hang works on each side during this time to ensure better space usage. Patrons must use the convenient and ergonomic pull handles if wanting visible access to collections on display. Staff can add extra panels in the future if needing more space to store growing collections. Screens have a sturdy perforated design that allows efficient airflow to keep everything from deteriorating during storage and while on public display.Works on Paper Shelving
Works on paper shelving accommodates Hollinger boxes, Solander cases, maps, boards, posters, and other flat works with non-gassing material that protects stored collections. Units include adjustable shelves that users can adapt vertically to ensure efficient space use while keeping everything safe and organized. You can even add hinged doors with key or electronic locks that protect works from theft, dust, and more. Stand the static configurations against an empty wall to maximize vertical space efficiency. All have an open front large enough to provide efficient airflow and preserve the stored items integrity.
Buy Artwork Collection Storage Online
Artwork collection storage units are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
If there’s one challenge all industries have in common, it’s this: Everything is constantly changing. Consequently, if you have any hope of keeping up with the competition, you need to know how to continuously adapt your workflow to meet new and changing demands. And surprisingly, this includes your physical space. Because of its reusable design, mailroom sorting furniture is an easy way to achieve workplace flexibility no matter where you go, allowing you to spend less time on organization and more on the tasks that matter to your business’s bottom line.
Because of its modular components, the mailroom sorting furniture is designed to adapt to your present and future needs. This is what makes them such a worthwhile investment, especially when you compare it to built-in millwork. Since ordinary millwork can’t change, it’s often disposed of after an average of 2 1/2 years. What if you install brand-new millwork, only to discover that you have to move offices before its return on investment? Since our mailroom furniture is modular, this is a non-issue. So if you relocate or need a new layout, all you have to do is adjust the components to your liking—no tools required! Also, there is no need to spend on contractors or costly building modifications.
As soon as it’s delivered, install this sorting furniture in mailrooms anywhere from corporate offices to breakrooms, universities, and more. Additionally, we offer multiple configurations available to buy online with horizontal slots or a combination of shelves and hanging folders. Since each design arrives pre-kitted, it’s ready to set in place for sorting, organizing, and distributing all types of mail, parcels, and supplies. When you have this much convenience, why would you waste time and money with millwork?
Mailroom Sorting Furniture Features
- Assembly: Ships assembled
- Backs: Cabinet back is single-panel 45 psi density MDF, 1/4″ thick substrate
- Body & Edges: .5mm thick high-impact material thermally bonded to exposed edges on cabinet body
- Doors: 3mm thick ABS material cabinet door edging with concealed and self-closing adjustable hinges
- Finishes: Laminates are available in multiple solids, woodgrains, textures, and abstracts. Powder-coated charcoal black steel framework. Light gray sorters. Transparent backs. Sorter trays are available in clear, yellow, red, and blue. Dark green hanging folders.
- Folders: Polypropylene hanging folders include snaps to interlock and a 5″ long magnified label index (white labels included) with rails to suspend folders
- Frame: Cabinet frame designed to support 1,000 lbs. 12-gauge furniture-grade steel vertical frame and 16-gauge horizontal steel frame
- Leveling: Non-marring 1 1/4″ diameter leveling guides
- Modularity: Modular design allows unit configuration to multiple widths/heights. Easily configured on-demand with no tools required
- Modules: Modules are made of lightweight, high-strength 100% recyclable polystyrene which is non-combustible and non-toxic with zero emissive properties and rated as safe for human contact and food storage
- Side Panels, Doors, & Shelves: 3/4″ thick, 45-65 psi industrial grade particleboard cabinet side panels, doors and shelves that meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Sustainability: 100% recycled wood cores
- Trays: Sorter trays made from high-strength polystyrene with a dish design that allows materials to nest in the tray
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on material and workmanship
Buy Mailroom Sorting Furniture Online
If you’re looking for quality and convenience, mailroom sorting furniture is available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping in 12-17 business days. Additionally, if you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Workroom Casework Kits
Workroom casework counters and upper wall cabinets ship pre-kitted and ready to install. Each kit comes with a base cabinet at counter height and an upper cabinet for overhead storage. Additionally, kits come with or without hinged doors on the upper and lower cabinet depending on what model you choose.
What makes these casework kits unique is their visual similarity to built-in furnishings with the flexibility and reusability of modular components. All you need to do is install the cabinets where you need them and reconfigure them as needed. If you need to relocate the cabinets to a different room or a new building, it’s easy to take them with you for reuse so you don’t have to buy new furniture. Also, if you find that your system needs expansion, it’s just as easy to add on to the casework with the design features you need.
Additionally, the workroom casework counters and upper wall cabinets are GREENGUARD® certified and feature recycled materials to support sustainability measures for environmental friendliness.
These casework kits come prefabricated and ready to install, but we can also design custom configurations with a variety of components and materials.
- Constructed of 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb. substrate, double-faced melamine
- 2mm PVC edge banding on all exposed edges to prevent injury
- Hafele mini-fix cam hidden fasteners connect all panels
- Base cabinets include a laminate kickplate
- 1-1/16″ thick high-pressure laminate work surfaces with a 4″ high backstop
- One shelf adjustable on 1″ increments; cabinets with doors include concealed overlay hinges to allow full access to the opening
- Available with a wide selection of laminate finishes
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality certified
- Particleboard and MDF board fabricated from recycled wood waste material
- Cardboard packaging made from recycled materials
- All water-based adhesives
- Meets low VOC standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Ships assembled; cabinets will need to be fastened together and the countertop and backsplash installed
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Designated models available with quick ship options
Buy Workroom Casework Counters & Wall Cabinets Online
Workroom casework counters and wall cabinets are available to buy online and are available in 25-30 business days (plus 4-5 days for shipping) with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Save Space with Garment Storage Racks
Finding space to store hanging and folded clothing can be tough if collections don’t sell well or you have access to less than ideal conditions. Why not use garment storage racks in either case? Experts say it can save you more space than using boxes ever would. Read on to learn about some that can meet this need better than others on the market.
To ensure optimal space savings with traditional stationary units that have an open or closed back, users can stand them against an empty wall. It creates an organized and clean look around the perimeter while maximizing footprint efficiency. More contemporary mobile systems compact while sliding on floor tracks, allowing retailers to store more in less space. Facilities then have up to 50% more capacity to organize profitable inventory within the same space. Others that have a multi-level design span floor to ceiling to maximize underused vertical space. Available configurations can have simple, yet durable static construction or more complex but flexible designs.
Garment Storage Applications
The garment storage racks have the durability and versatility to store hanging and folded clothing found in many environments. This includes retail, school sport and music programs, museums, and first responders that need easy access to gear in an emergency. All can depend on these efficient solutions to provide flexible space savings while keeping everything accessible and organized.
Common Problems with Garment Storage
Whether you’re looking to store hanging or folded clothing, garment storage can present universal problems during use in commercial spaces. Being able to identify and resolve an issue could mean the difference between income growth and loss. So, take time to read through a few and what you should do to fix them.
Once vibrant garments can begin to fade or look discolored if you over or misuse ordinary laundry liquid staples such as bleach, fabric softener, detergents and more. Understanding what cleansers work best to remove stains can help you avoid doing irreversible damage to textiles. While some could allow you to rewash damaged garments, others do not. Any success you have during removal depends on how old the discoloration is and past storage conditions.
If holes or fabric damage exists, you could have an insect, rodent, or mildew problem. To eliminate mice or moth damage, first vacuum and launder garments according to the care label. Then, spend some time inspecting the storage area to locate critters as well as potential points of entry. Clean and repair the space, taking precautions to keep mice from re-entering in the future or have an exterminator treat the area with proper insecticides.
What should you do if mildew has set in? Rewash clothes that have unpleasant odors with fabric safe detergent or bleach. Give storage areas and items time to dry before putting everything back. To prevent mold and odor growth in the future, air out the storage area.
Safe Garment Storage Methods
Proper ways to store hanging and folded clothes can vary but are simple enough to do if you want to prolong their lifespan and spend time and money on maintenance. Some dos include:
- Suspend everything from athletic uniform jerseys and pants to retail prom gowns or museum costume collections from suitable hangers. Since not all hangers provide the same degree of support, choose one that fits the clothing style and weight.
- Place dress slacks or pants on a hanger’s horizontal bar that has a padded or enlarged and rounded look to prevent creases at the thigh.
- If hanging ready-to-wear dresses and skirts, use tape-made loops found at the waistline. They help distribute clothing weight and minimize damage.
- Leave enough space between clothes to ensure clean air circulation, easier access, fewer wrinkles, and damage.
- If you must store anything in boxes, roll it first rather than folding it. You should line the area with acid-free tissue paper to allow easier handling in the future. Always support the item inside the fold forming a “C” to prevent creasing.
- Keep fragile textiles in specialized bags with easy-to-secure zippers that help keep dust, moisture, and pests out.
- Avoid hooks which have limited use.
Garment Rack Benefits
Our garment storage racks have many benefits that set them apart from others on the market. Choose from six affordable and efficient options designed to store hanging and folded clothing found in many commercial applications. This includes small and large business retailers, schools, museums, apparel warehouse manufacturing facilities and more. All include features to help these environments protect their material investment. Some have flexible shelf space to fit extra inventory or can expand to meet growing departmental needs. One even meets ADA compliant regulations to promote inclusive access and use among able-bodied and disabled populations.
Types of Garment Storage Racks
Mobile Garment Racks
This is an easy-to-install high capacity wire shelving solution that users can move along non-corrosive, low-profile ADA compliant tracks to save space. Units include a sizable hanger rod that staff can integrate with hangers to ensure safer material access. Systems have attractive chrome-plated posts and allow facilities efficient expansion flexibility to accommodate growth.
Keep items that resemble one another together to create a more organized, clean display and simplify material retrieval. It looks more appealing to the public eye and helps speed personnel search efforts during month-end sales pushes. Systems include adjustable sanitary wire shelving flexible enough to keep folded clothing safe from dust. Configurations can have rolling shelf lengths up to 12′ long to maximize space efficiency in the available footprint.
Steel Garment Racks
These durable steel-made cabinets allow personalized customization during design. For instance, experts can add security locking doors to prevent theft or drawers to store folded items and more. Choose from single or double-tier configurations with durable closed uprights. All have components that allow users full adjustability to customize the compartment space. Use the interior to safeguard and organize everything from athletic jerseys and helmets to police and fire service uniforms.
Configurations have kick plates to prevent items from rolling underneath. Its attractive powder-coat finish resists scratch marks and rust, keeping units clean. Every model provides efficient protection against dust to keep stored apparel clean, ensuring its safe to wear whenever needed. This includes times when students have pre-game pep rallies and end-of-year sports award banquets to attend. Others could involve military or police personnel that need a sturdy solution to accommodate annual formal ball or ceremonial attire.
Multi-Level Garment Racks
These single and double-sided garment storage racks allow you to stack inventory smarter using vertical space. Warehouse staff has safer access to the floor and efficient space to store items. Units provide either two or three levels of space that users can change to ensure safer material handling during storage and retrieval.
Personnel can see organized items better and find what they need without error. This can lead to more efficient order fulfillment and help cut labor costs. Facilities still meet consumer demands while saving money and have the floor space to increase productivity. The open design allows better accessibility and efficient airflow to keep organized inventory clean.
Wire Garment Racks
Wire garment racks are available with or without casters that allow space-saving relocation flexibility in moments without adding unwanted noise or marking up the floor. The units have a sturdy hanger bar to support hangers holding physician lab coats or band jackets. These static or mobile garment storage racks have flexible shelf space to store hanging and folding clothing in one place.
Keep the versatile solutions in a cool and dry location during nonuse to limit rust, heat, and light exposure risks. Rather than place surplus apparel right on the wire shelves, roll everything in more efficient containers to prevent snag damage. It provides added dust protection while allowing the space to look clean and organized. If you need more space to stack the bins underneath, simply adapt the shelves to the desired position. Leave enough room in between the shelf levels to ensure users avoid injury during material access and retrieval.
These gowning racks include removable hangers and a polished look that provides better corrosion protection. System surfaces endure less stress, helping minimize wear and tear that costs money to repair. It reduces cleaning time too, allowing users to engage in more productive activities. This could include reorganizing stock displayed on the sales floor or mending costumes that student performers need to wear.
Locking Doors for Garment Racks
Quality steel-made locking cabinets can fit security roll-up doors to help prevent theft. It keeps dust and light out too, allowing choir concert robes and other clothing avoid deterioration due to harmful environmental factors. It proves the systems would do well in small-budget facilities.
This includes public and private schools that often have concerns about property damage and loss due to limited or no security. To protect these wardrobe items and more, learning spaces control access using a standard key lock or electric remote. Academic athletic departments keep equipment safe and clean, preventing students from raising funds to afford new gear.
Buy Garment Storage Racks Online
Garment storage racks are available to buy online with a variety of options and free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Height Adjustable Workbenches
Are you looking for an easy way to improve ergonomics and performance in your workplace? Check out height adjustable workbenches with electric or manual adjustment to allow comfort for anyone and everyone.
By now, you probably know that sitting at a desk all day can be harmful from poor posture or repetitive manual tasks. Nowadays, it’s common to see sit-stand desks in offices, libraries, warehouses, and other workplaces. And for good reason. Within seconds, users easily adjust their desk to their preferred height whether sitting or standing depending on their comfort. After all, standing for long periods of time isn’t good for you, either; generally, it’s best to alternate between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, and the height adjustable workbenches make this easy to do.
With its versatile and customizable range of motion, these workbenches are great for multiple-shift, multiple-operator applications such as manufacturing, fulfillment, shipping and receiving, packing, assembly, laboratories, and more. Indicated models also include casters, allowing you to transport the workstation wherever you need it!
Now you just need to decide if a manual or electric workbench is right for you. See below for manual and electric workbench features.
- Heavy-duty 7 to 18-gauge steel framework
- Cantilevered telescoping legs
- 1-1/8″ engineered particleboard worksurface with GP50 high pressure laminate on top of backer sheet to create a 1-1/4″ thick panel
- 2mm worksurface radius edge with high impact-resistant 3mm thick PVC edging
- Epoxy powder coat finish available in multiple colors with gray worksurface (additional worksurface colors available with a longer ship time and/or additional cost)
- Ships unassembled
- Weight capacities of up to 1,200 lbs. depending on model (see product pages for details)
- Lights add 2″ to 5″ to bench height
- ADA compliant
- Designed to meet ANSI/HFS 100-1988
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Cord length: 10′
- Linear actuator with integral limit switches, 24 VDC low voltage control
- 1/2″ per second travel time
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 45.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
- Height adjustment with a plunger knob that unlocks the legs and turns to adjust the height
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 44.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
Buy Height Adjustable Workbenches Online
Height adjustable workbenches are available to buy online and ship in 10-12 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Pull-Out Shelving on Tracks
Looking for a way to save space and increase your storage capacity while maintaining hygienic practices? Wire pull-out shelving racks are a great way to achieve all of the above and more. Choose from antimicrobial, zinc, black and silver epoxy, chrome, or stainless steel finishes. Every finish is NSF listed to meet strict public health and safety standards. This makes them especially ideal for use in healthcare or food service applications, helping keep patients and customers safe.
- Antimicrobial, black epoxy, chrome, silver epoxy, stainless steel, or zinc finish (see below for details and warranty information)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 5″ polyurethane non-marring casters with donut bumpers (2 swivel with brakes, 2 rigid)
- 1,200 lbs. weight capacity per set of 4 casters
- Shelves up to 48″ long can hold up to 800 lbs.
- Shelves 60″ and wider can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Ships unassembled; only requires a rubber mallet for assembly
- NSF listed for medical and food storage
Types of Finishes
When choosing your finish, it’s important to consider your storage application and environment. For example, antimicrobial finishes are ideal for healthcare and food handling. Stainless steel is also durable and easy to clean for any storage application. Zinc also has an antimicrobial and electro-plated coating that resembles chrome but handles extreme temperatures and humidity. Meanwhile, black and silver epoxy finishes are great for general wet and dry storage. And when you want storage with a high-tech, glossy look, chrome is your best bet.
- Antimicrobial agent protects the coating from bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odors, and damage
- True powder-epoxy over zinc-chromate electro-plating is durable for handling extreme temperatures and moisture
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 15-year warranty against rust and corrosion
Black & Silver Epoxy Finish
- Black or silver epoxy powder coat over a rust-inhibiting undercoat
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 7-year warranty against rust and corrosion
- Electro-plated nickel-chrome provides a high gloss finish for high-tech work environments
- Suitable for dry and display storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty in dry storage applications
Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless steel with electro polished finish
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Handles extreme temperature and moisture
Not sure which type of finish is best for your application? Send us a message on our live chat and we would be happy to help you decide.
Buy Wire Pull-Out Shelving Racks Online
Wire pull-out shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.