Posts Tagged ‘worktables’
A panel of warehouse field professionals were surveyed on the best way to enhance workflow efficiencies. Responses varied, but investing in quality equipment was high on the priority list. To help you find the right quality equipment for your needs, we will examine seven of the best worktables that improve warehouse productivity:
- Static heavy-duty, counter-high workbenches
- Heavy-duty height adjustable industrial worktables
- Height adjustable shop desks
- Industrial machine shop worktables
- Space-saving mobile workbenches
- Mobile worktables
- Quick ship workbenches
Kicking off seven of the best worktables that can improve warehouse productivity are counter-high bench cabinets. With all-welded, heavy-duty construction, the workstations have the strength to allow harsh industrial use while providing reliable service that lasts. Configurations can fit many standard work surfaces, door options, and louvered or pegboard panel integration to give you customized storage that can to meet your exact workflow needs. Available worksurface and door selections include:
- Durable butcher block or steel countertops that provide a clean and stylish look.
- Clearview doors provide ventilation and visibility to eliminate dust and ensure safer material handling during storage and retrieval.
- Alternative solid doors keep stored contents hidden from view, helping reduce material theft and tampering risk.
Models also have keyed handles and a 3-point latching mechanism that regulates access to prevent equipment damage and loss. Thus, facilities avoid buying replacements and have efficient tools to handle production demands. Personnel can even change units’ adjustable leveling feet up to 3″ in extra height to create optimal working conditions.
Heavy-duty height adjustable industrial worktables
Another of the seven best worktables that improve warehouse productivity are different heavy-duty, height-adjustable benches. Able to adapt the shop tables from 28″ to 37″ high, you can customize the work surface height to match your personal comfort levels. Everyone maintains better body posture while positioned over the counter, leading to fewer injuries. It ensures facilities have efficient personnel to manage everyday workloads.
Built with efficient storage space underneath, you have a convenient and safe place to keep more frequently accessed work tools. It allows for efficient equipment consolidation and reduces material search and retrieval times. Everything remains organized, easily accessible, and within your reach, allowing staff to remain working.
Configurations also allow heavy-duty storage drawer integration if you want separate space to store and organize more sensitive materials. Contents remain protected from theft and avoid taking up valuable counter or lower storage space, helping keep work areas clean and uncluttered. Models ship assembled to allow ready use and include a lower shelf with a 500-lb capacity.
Height adjustable shop desks
Height adjustable shop desks can also improve warehouse productivity while delivering first-rate ergonomics and more. Like alternatives, these have leg levelers that you can adapt to create a standing desk suited to your work comfort preferences. Use the deep riser shelf above the work surface to store things that you frequently access. The counter remains clean and uncluttered, ensuring you always have efficient space to work.
The industrial benches also have lockable drawers and shelves underneath with extra storage space to accommodate more equipment. Thus, you can consolidate everything within the same convenient solution to ensure ready use whenever needed. The units’ lower shelves have a retaining lip high enough to contain tools when not in use. So, nothing risks slipping off onto the floor and being damaged or creating a safety hazard that could cause injury. Everyday materials remain safe, easily accessible, and within reach of the staff’s fingertips, allowing warehouse productivity to improve.
Different model worktables to choose from include:
- Workbenches with nonconductive butcher block hardwood tops durable enough to resist impact damage from heavy blows. Configurations can remain open or allow lower shelf and lockable storage drawer integration.
- Alternatives that you can fold up to simplify relocation and save space during storage.
Industrial machine shop worktables
Machine worktables, with the strength to endure whatever warehouse work demands you have, come in many styles. Pick from:
- Static selections with steel tops durable enough to resist warping and splintering.
- Alternatives that have retaining- lip shelves underneath to contain small parts that you access often.
- Height adjustable, heavy-duty options that meet the most demanding applications while allowing you to adapt the legs according to your comfort level.
- Mobile models, with the flexibility to save space, eliminate manual handling while providing safe and efficient material transport.
Through storage bin, drawer, and shelf integration, these mobile workbenches provide a tailored solution built to meet your work demands. It allows space-saving relocation and includes lockable doors that regulate access, plus efficient space to store, protect, and organize parts and tools. So, you can consolidate everything needed to remain productive from anywhere in the warehouse within one convenient, secure place. Everyday work materials can avoid being spread across the counter during nonuse, ensuring you keep the area clean and organized.
Some mobile workbenches have polyurethane casters that can protect the floor while providing a quieter ride during space-saving relocation. So, you avoid disturbing others while moving from one warehouse area to another. They also include ergonomic handles sturdy enough to simplify steering through busy production areas. Other models have phenolic casters with a floor lock that prevents unwanted movement to keep you safe during use.
Alternative mobile worktables allow you to have the same space-saving benefits through simple and safe relocation. However, these vary in design but remain durable enough to manage heavy workloads in the harshest environments. Some selections to choose from include:
- Storage pegboards or panels to simplify hanging tools and bins deep enough to store, organize and protect equipment.
With their integration, everything remains visible and easily accessible whenever needed. Use the lower shelves and drawer space to consolidate and contain spare parts handled less often. It ensures the items stay within personal reach and protected from damage during space-saving transit. Thus, personnel can maintain a steady workflow and meet demands with improved efficiency.
- Lower shelf space large enough to store, organize and protect equipment and tools that you frequently access.
It simplifies the material consolidation process, allowing everything to remain close at hand. Personnel also avoids leaving workstations and wasting valuable production time to find what they need in other areas.
- Back and end stops to prevent equipment from falling onto the floor and creating a safety hazard during space-saving relocation.
Quick ship adjustable workbenches
These heavy-duty adjustable industrial workbenches ship quick and allow accessory use. So, you can create a custom solution built to your exact workflow specifications. During design, pick from three standard worksurfaces.
- Steel tops durable enough to resist absorbing oil, cracking, gouging, and splintering while supporting 200 lbs.
- Nonconducive shop tops that have superior screw holding capabilities, plus top and bottom layers sealed to resist conventional spills.
- Maple hardwood tops durable enough to provide long-lasting service while adding a pleasing and clean look.
You can even integrate the heavy-duty adjustable industrial workbenches with other optional accessories to maximize functionality. Available selections include:
- Drawers that allow easy, clean installation under the benchtop work surface and include a padlock lug for locking up equipment.
- Back and end rim stops provide a 3″ high barrier to prevent items from falling off the work surface.
- Lower and overhead riser shelves deep and wide enough to store items that you access more and less frequently.
- Casters with brakes provide safe, efficient, and space-saving relocation.
You can also modify the benches’ leg height from 28″ to 34″ high to create the most ergonomic work conditions.
Buy industrial worktables online
Industrial worktables are available to buy online and ship anywhere from five business days to four weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Storage Solutions
Stainless steel wall cabinets and worktables are now available for sterile storage, cleanrooms, and other environments that require a high level of cleanliness and corrosion resistance such as laboratories and healthcare facilities. Stainless steel is often used in these applications due to their ability to resist damage by harsh and hazardous chemicals and cleaning agents as well as rust, corrosion, and contamination.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinets & Worktables
The stainless steel wall cabinets mount easily to the wall instead of taking up floor space, which provides an additional level of space savings. For example, you could mount the wall cabinets above the worktables for additional storage space and accessibility. The cabinets are also shipped assembled with mounting and leveling instructions, making installation quick and easy.
Stainless steel worktables are available in a variety of sizes with flat tops, galvanized legs, and an adjustable undershelf. Deluxe and budget series tables are available depending on your needs and price range. For personal and secure storage options, we also offer stainless steel lockers for use in hospitals, gyms, and other clean areas.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinet Features
- Hinged doors with solid or tempered glass
- Flat or 6″ sloped tops
- 20 gauge stainless steel adjustable shelves on 1.26″ increments
- Assembled with rivet construction, which allows you to replace cabinet parts by moving and replacing individual panels to allow reusability and recycling
- 300 lbs. capacity when properly anchored to wall
- 2 door hinges per door; hinged allow doors to be opened 270 degrees
- Assisted closing feature to ensure doors stay closed without latches
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and metal components for 10 years
Buy Stainless Steel Storage Online
Stainless steel wall cabinets, worktables, and other stainless steel storage solutions are available to buy online at our store. For more information or additional assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.