Posts Tagged ‘wood lockers’
Athletic Wood Lockers | Game Day Sports Gear Storage
Athletic Wood Lockers
Athletic wood lockers are designed specifically for athletic facilities and teams in basketball, soccer, football, hockey, and more. Of course, you don’t want players scrambling and wasting time trying to find and get their gear in order on game day. Ideally, you would want a storage solution that combines organization and a professional appearance while also standing up to the demands that often come with dressing room areas (it gets humid in there—which means odors, mold, or damage).
The wood lockers are constructed from furniture-grade red oak veneer that is as beautiful as it is functional. Additionally, in order to withstand locker room environments, three coats of catalyzed clear finish resists damage from moisture and other factors. Coupled with a variety of options including upper and lower compartments with keyless locks, it becomes easy to store and access shoes, uniforms, helmets, and other athletic gear.
Lastly, lockers ship fully assembled and ready to set in place. They are a quick and cost-effective solution for high school, collegiate, and professional sports facilities, as well as recreation centers.
- Sides, backs, seats, upper, and lower shelves fabricated from 3/4″ furniture-grade red oak plywood or veneer
- Locker trim constructed of red oak lumber
- Basic trim pieces included
- Lockers designed as shown
- Optional upper security compartments come with built-in combination locks or optional programmable digital locks
- Continuous piano hinges on doors constructed from solid red oak to provide extra strength and prevent tampering
- Upper shelves covered with Wilson Art Golden Oak plastic laminate to provide durability and moisture resistance
- Optional lower seats with ventilated storage compartments
- All lockers ship fully assembled and ready to use
- Customers must provide base blocking and leveling per installation instructions
- Finished with three coats of formaldehyde-free catalyzed clear varnish to provide extra moisture resistance
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Athletic Wood Lockers Online
Athletic wood lockers are available to buy online for your hanging uniform needs. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Country Club Wood Lockers for Golf Tennis Spa Resorts
Red Oak Country Club Lockers
Locker rooms are a valuable place to make impressions on guests, whether that impression is positive or negative. Many people quickly judge the quality of a gym, club, or resort based on its locker rooms. You not only want your locker room to be secure and functional, but you want it to look great, too. Our country club wood lockers are constructed from elegant and durable natural red oak plywood covered by a red oak veneer and 3 coats of lacquer for an attractive locker room storage solution. And since the lockers ship completely assembled, all you have to do is set them in place and they are ready for use.
See below for additional country club locker features.
- Locker front, back, and sides constructed from ¾” plain sliced red oak plywood
- Furniture grade red oak plywood doors covered by a red oak veneer and finished with 3 coats of lacquer
- European concealed cabinet-style hinge on doors keeps hinges from view to prevent tampering and provide a clean look
- All doors include a key cam lock with other locking mechanisms available, including keyless locks
- Available in single-tier, double-tier, and triple-tier styles
- Single-tier and double-tier lockers come with two single clothing hooks per opening; triple-tier lockers come with one double-prong ceiling hook
- Single and double tier lockers come with coat rods
- Single-tier lockers come with one hat shelf
- Natural red oak finish with a 3 coat clear lacquer on all interior and front faces
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional crown molding and bases available at checkout
Buy Country Club Lockers Online
Country club wood lockers are available to buy online and ship in 4-5 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our storage experts.
Hybrid Metal Steel Frame Lockers with Wood Oak Doors
Hybrid Metal Wood Lockers Provide Aesthetics & Durability
Metal lockers are frequently found in a wide variety of storage applications because of their durability and economical cost. When aesthetics and professional appearances are crucial, wood lockers are a popular choice. However, wood is expensive and not as durable as metal. For storage that requires durability and aesthetics, hybrid metal lockers with wood oak doors allow the best of both worlds.
With a durable metal frame combined with professional wood oak doors, the hybrid lockers are an economical and professional storage solution. This makes them great for locker rooms, fitness centers, schools, offices, and more.
- Locker body made from 24-gauge sheet steel
- Single, double, & triple-tier styles available
- Doors are made from red oak plywood with a furniture-grade red oak veneer finish and 3 coats of lacquer for a clear and beautiful protective finish
- Continuous piano type hinge doors prevent tampering and provide durability for long-lasting use
- All doors include a key lock with optional locking methods available upon request
- Single and double tier lockers include one coat rod and two single hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers include one hat shelf. Triple-tier lockers include one double prong ceiling hook.
- Lockers have 6″ high legs with optional closed metal filler bases available. Lockers without legs are available at a nominal charge.
- Black metal frame with red oak wood door finish
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Ships unassembled or assembled for a small fee
- Free dock to dock shipping
Optional Closed BasesType Dimensions Part NumberFront Bases 12″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCFB12MEFront Bases 15″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCFB15MEEnd Bases 18″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCSB18ME
Buy Hybrid Metal Wood Lockers Online
Hybrid metal frame lockers with wood oak doors are available to buy online. Unassembled lockers ship in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.