Posts Tagged ‘wood laminate lockers’
Through the years, locker designs have grown to include more than metal ones with a lasting reputation. Today, you can find everything from steel, laminate, and rustproof lockers to heavy duty or bulk wire storage cabinets online. All have an efficient capacity to protect stored materials from theft and tampering.
Furthermore, as more professionals embrace the “working smarter” concept, businesses have made changes to the office infrastructure and tools. Even lockers have more functionality and modern aesthetics. Experts say it’s due to increased demands for privacy, security, versatility and more. Read on to learn about some on the market that best meet these needs.
Economical Steel Lockers
Budgetary steel lockers are a good choice to use in schools that often must economize to meet students’ growing needs. Unlike higher-priced alternatives, units feature a no-frills door handle. Simple in design, the friction pull handle includes a padlock lug that fits theft protection padlocks.
Furthermore, the affordable systems have doors with a louvered design that allow airflow. It prevents dust accumulation to keep items secured inside clean. You’ll also find shelves and hooks to hang or store and organize clothing, books, and more on the interior.
All have 6″ legs as a standard but are available without them for a nominal charge. Some other features that help enhance value without adding to the cost include:
- Aluminum number plates with silver etched numbers provided with hardware to ensure organized use during crowded times. Students then avoid opening the wrong compartment when running behind and can get to class without delay.
- All locker parts are coated with a seven stage zinc/iron phosphate solution to prevent corrosion that occurs from placing metals under too much stress, which can cause it to crack.
- The economy-style steel lockers can even have matching closed side and front base plate accessories added if you want a more versatile solution.
Lockers Protect Against Bacterial Growth
Other durable steel lockers provide lasting protection against bacteria, mold, yeast and mildew growth due to its anti-microbial powder coating. Furthermore, units provide a safe and sanitary storage environment. Anyone from nursing homes to hospital emergency rooms can use it to secure and organize medical equipment and more. Systems’ compartment doors lock with a personal padlock or optional built-in locks to prevent valuable supplies from being stolen or tampered with.
Like the budgetary steel lockers, these configurations have doors with louvered design. It allows airflow to prevent dust buildup and keep equipment clean and dry. Each includes a stainless steel handle that promotes cleanliness to keep germs from spreading between shift staff. It features a recessed design that adds a seamless look without risking premature breakage or ineffective performance. This style handle also protects the finish from being marred by the user-provided security padlock.
You’ll find shelves and hooks that provide a safe space to hang or store and organize uniforms, garments and more on the interior. Users can even specify that the inside has optional coat rods for a nominal cost if wanting more versatile storage. All units have 6″ legs as a standard but are available without them for a nominal fee.
Steel Cell Phone Tablet & Wallet Lockers
Do you have small electronics and valuables that need secure accommodation while on police patrol, teaching, or swimming at a community recreation center? An increasing number of facilities have sturdy steel lockers to store tablets, wallets, and more. With convenient and secure access to the storage, you can keep cell phones and car keys safe. It prevents everyone from getting distracted or losing personal property while on shift, leading academic lessons, or exercising.
Police agencies, schools, and gyms that still need the storage can choose from many configurations. This includes steel cell phone lockers that can stand alone on the floor or mount to the wall to save space. Those that attach to the wall or sit on another flat surface have doors that are keyed differently to prevent unauthorized access. Furthermore, units include a padlock hasp and key lock that provide more security against material theft and tampering.
Management can use the master key to open all locker compartments in an emergency or unexpected facility closure due to inclement weather. Units have blank metal number plates to ensure organized use, plus hardware and mounting brackets to speed installation. All ship assembled to allow simple installation and faster use.
Freestanding Steel Cell Phone Lockers
The freestanding steel cell phone and tablet lockers come with sloped tops to prevent users from leaving belongings there. Unable to store anything on it, no one gets injured from items that could fall off. Units also feature hinged doors that open wide enough to allow users ergonomic item access, preventing injury during operation.
Systems include padlock lugs that can accommodate user-provided security padlocks to keep stored materials from being stolen or tampered with. Users can also open and close each compartment independently, ensuring privacy in public spaces. Configurations ship assembled to allow easy installation and faster use.
Steel Phone Wall Lockers
To save space, mount other mini compartment cell phone and wallet steel lockers to the wall. It frees up the floor, allowing users safer access and facilities to use the footprint in a more productive capacity. Since units can fit many locking options, you have the flexibility to pick the one that meets specific security needs. Choose from:
- Padlock hasps that can accommodate a user-provided padlock to prevent stored valuables from being vandalized or stolen.
- Security key locks with optional master keys
- Keypad electronic locks with pin code controlled keyless access
Furthermore, systems include individual number plates to ensure organized use in crowded military bases, police departments, and factories. All configurations ship assembled to simplify the installation process and ensure faster use.
Attractive Wood Laminate Lockers
Wood laminate lockers have an attractive look that offices, gyms, hospitals, and more want. These environments feel warmer and more inviting due to its pleasing aesthetics. Furthermore, employees and health club members feel more comfortable using the amenities to secure backpacks.
System doors include a hasp with optional key locks and padlock locks to prevent theft and tampering. Single-tier units’ interior has shelving and coat hook accessories for organized access to your belongings. Double-tier options can include coat hooks to hang jackets or sweaters that users want to keep organized. These items then avoid falling onto the floor while hanging on the back of work desk chairs and creating a safety hazard.
The attractive wood laminate lockers include non-fastened 4″ high black bases in the price to ensure affordability. Configurations have 1/2″ opening between the door and frame on the top and bottom to ensure unresisted airflow. Nothing gets covered in dust while secured inside them, promoting clean material use during retrieval.
Systems allow some flexibility during design with optional accessories. These include matching end panels, fillers, and back panels to cap ends and backs, as well as fill gaps between the wall and lockers.
Laminate Parcel Management Lockers
Other laminate lockers that have grown in popularity due to an increase in online shopping include those which simplify parcel management. Retailers and more can use them to streamline package drop-off and delivery 24/7.
Consumers or property tenants get notified about mail deliveries through text message or email. Recipients then use a four-digit pin code provided in the communication to open the locked compartment and retrieve the contents. Systems have keyless electronic locks that regulate access to prevent improper package handling.
Made from galvannealed steel with a powder coat finish, rustproof lockers provide maximum protection against corrosion. Since systems can prevent rust buildup, they’re an excellent choice to use outdoors, in humid spaces or near wet pool areas. All have the long-lasting durability to withstand scratch damage from heavy use in hot or moist conditions.
Configurations have doors with a louvered design that allows airflow to keep stuff secured inside clean and dry. This includes towels and clothing that users need to change into after swimming. Some units have stainless steel recessed handles with gravity lift latching mechanisms secure enough to prevent theft. Others come with a projecting catch pull that can fit a security padlock or built-in lock. A few also include hooks to hang garments that users want organized access to.
Oversized Heavy Duty Storage Cabinets
Heavy duty storage cabinets or lockers come in many styles designed to meet military, police, first- responder, and industrial application needs. Options range from ones large enough to secure bulky duty bags to others that store uniforms and more. Read on to learn the difference between configurations and pick the one that fits your budget and application needs.
The first heavy duty storage cabinets or lockers have a larger design that can store and secure oversized items. This includes gear bags that police, servicemen, or first-responders use and suitcases which airport passengers travel with. Users have some flexibility during design since configurations can have optional door styles. These include:
- Ones with a solid design provide extra security, keeping stored belongings from public view. Unable to see anything inside, no one feels compelled to investigate the contents further. Nothing gets damaged due to improper handling, ensuring efficient performance during tactical missions or medical emergencies.
- Those with a louvered design allow airflow to prevent dust accumulation, keeping everything clean and dry during storage. Nothing smells stale, ensuring sanitary use with every wear.
- Others that have a perforated design provide the same benefit, plus efficient visibility to simplify inventory verification. It allows users to avoid touching secured equipment while doing mandatory checks before shift or deployment.
Every durable unit can include optional solid or ventilated diamond perforation side panels too if you want security or airflow throughout. All have lever-type handles with padlock lugs that include a 3-point latching system to prevent unlawful access. Systems have a paint finish applied using a specialized coating process that resists corrosion and improves paint adhesion.
Heavy Duty Industrial Storage Cabinets
Heavy duty wardrobe uniform lockers have the durability to last a lifetime, even under heavy use in industrial oil refineries, labs, and more. Some systems have doors with a louvered design, allowing airflow to prevent dust buildup. Others have an open design and provide the same benefit to keep items stored in harsh workplaces clean.
Do you need some way to discourage employees from leaving belongings on locker tops? Experts can provide sloped tops that prevent users from doing this on designated lockers. No one ends up getting injured, allowing facilities to ensure everyone’s health and safety. For a nominal fee, other locker types can have the same component too.
All configurations have door handles that include a 3-point locking system with a padlockable handle that can fit a user padlock to prevent theft. Some come with hanger rods, wall or ceiling hooks on the interior to hang garments that employees want organized access to. Systems ship assembled to allow easy installation and faster use.
Bulk Wire Storage Cabinets
Bulk wire storage cabinets allow affordable, safe, and secure use in condos and apartment complexes. Tenants who live in these communities can use the space it provides to protect seasonal household wares and more. Systems allow air to circulate, preventing stored items from collecting dust during prolonged non-use. Units have an ergonomically formed steel handle with a single-point thru-the-handle latching padlock hasp that can fit a security padlock.
Buy steel laminate & rustproof lockers online
Steel, laminate and rustproof lockers are available to buy online and ship within two to four weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Keyless Locks for Wood Laminate Lockers
As businesses and technologies expand, the demand for keyless and electronic locks is also growing. Our sturdy and attractive wood laminate lockers are now available with electronic keyless locks to give you better control and security without the high cost. With the increasing amount of expensive and confidential materials (laptops, USB drives, tablets, etc.) that need to be stored in lockers during the day or overnight, you need to be sure that these valuable items are protected.
Benefits of Keyless Locks
- Keypad access means no lost keys, no wasted time searching for and managing keys, and less money and resources spent replacing lost keys
- Better security with four-digit access codes for individual users that prevents theft or loss
- Locks can be configured for day use or long-term use depending on your needs, allowing you enhanced flexibility and convenience
- The locks automatically lock again as soon as the locker is closed, reducing the risk of lockers being left open
- Manager’s access codes and programming codes allow the locks to be easily configured at any time
- Pre-existing keyed locks can be easily swapped out for keyless ones
- The keyless locks have no wiring and are powered by two premium AAA batteries estimated for 3 to 5 years of use
- Ideal for use in offices, gyms, recreation centers, hospitals, labs, staff lounges, schools/universities, and anywhere that requires secure storage of electronics, supplies, equipment, uniforms, and more
- Available in single, double, and four-tier configurations
- Single-tier lockers include a top shelf and two coat hooks
- Double-tier lockers include two coat hooks
- Optional matching end panels, fillers, and back panels available
- Number plates included for each door starting at 001 unless otherwise specified
- Door face finishes available in four standard colors (Black, Chocolate Pear, Cinnamon, and Cafe)
Buy Wood Laminate Lockers with Keyless Locks Online
Wood laminate lockers with keyed and electronic locks are available to buy online and ship with easy do-it-yourself installation instructions. Volume discounts are also available when you buy three or more. For additional assistance or if you would like more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Your Golf and Country Club Needs to Create the Right Atmosphere to Succeed
Creating the right atmosphere at your golf and country club is essential to your success. You’ve taken the utmost care to provide a top-notch golf course, elegant dining area, and state-of-the-art sports facilities. One of the most frequently visited areas of your facility is the clubhouse locker room. Members gather here at before and after enjoying all of your amenities. It would be a shame if the one thing holding back their great experience was an ugly or unappealing locker room.
Wood Laminate Lockers Ensure Your Members Have a Fantastic Experience
StoreMoreStore offers wood laminate lockers that ensure your golf and country club gives its members a fantastic experience from the first place they arrive to the last place they leave. The lockers give your members plenty of room for multiple pairs of golf shoes, dozens of golf balls, hats, gloves, shirts and pants without wrinkling or cramming. And with many different varieties of wood laminate to choose from, you’re sure to find the right match for your décor.
Additional Features of the Wood Laminate Lockers
- Lockers are constructed of wood laminate and available in single-tier, double-tier, and four-tier configurations.
- Door face finishes are available in black, cafe, chocolate pear, or cinnamon.
- Interiors and shelves constructed from 5/8” stain resistant, high impact, high density thermally fused melamine.
- Locker frames are constructed of 5/8” particleboard with all exposed edges finished with a black PVC edge banding.
- Each door comes with a hasp with optional key locks and padlock hasps.
- Lockers have 1/2” opening between door and frame on locker top and bottom to provide an unrestricted airflow.
- Number plates (1” x 2”) f or each door (doors are pre-drilled). Plates will be sequential numbered starting at 001 unless otherwise instructed.
- Doors are constructed of 5/8” thick low-pressure plastic laminate with black PVC edge banding.
- Individual bases are provided for each locker (black in color).
Shop Now for Wood Laminate Lockers for Your Golf and Country Club
Find the right wood laminate lockers for your golf and country club at StoreMoreStore. And if you have any questions or need help, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.