Posts Tagged ‘wire spool storage racks’
Without the right storage system, spools can be a huge pain to store, retrieve, and keep organized. But luckily, we have a variety of cable reel storage racks, mobile carts, and portable dispensers to add convenience to your daily operations.
This simple solution can save you tons of time and frustration. Spools are often heavy and have a cylindrical shape that is difficult to store on regular shelving since they need to be rotated to use. And if employees constantly need to carry spools to and from locations, this can quickly cause strain and injury. Plus, it takes up valuable time when you have hundreds of other things to do that don’t involve unraveling spools. Additionally, spool storage takes up a lot of valuable floor space. That’s why these racks are designed to completely eliminate these issues at an affordable cost.
Need a stationary rack? We’ve got you. With its vertical design, our wire spool racks use your space efficiently and make it easy to retrieve the length of wire you need without removing the entire spool from the rack. Need a more mobile solution? We also have carts that allow you to transport multiple reels along with additional accessories. Lastly, we also have a portable rack with a convenient carrying handle for transporting smaller reels.
Cable Reel Rack Features
- Durable steel construction
- Spool rods included
- Ships unassembled
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Stationary storage racks include V-shaped shelves with fiberboard to deaden noise and prevent excessive uncoiling
- Stationary rack spool racks have 7 shelves that are adjustable on 1 1/2″ centers and can hold reels up to 16″ in diameter
Buy Cable Reel Storage Racks Online
Cable reel storage racks are available to buy online and ship within 25-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Storing Rolled Cables, Reels, & Wires
Incorrect storage of wire spools and cables can cause them to become deformed and damaged. You can store your rolled cables and reels on wire spool storage racks, which will guarantee the safety of spool storage and provide a quick and efficient method of retrieval.
Proper Rolled Cables Storage
Rolled spools generally cannot be stored vertically, as it causes the wire to fall during storage and create miss- or cross-wound wire that can be difficult to unspool and can even break. Multiple wire spool storage should involve a clear separation between the roll layers to prevent damage.
The wire spool storage racks completely eliminate these storage concerns and make it easy to store and retrieve spools of wire, cable, chain, hose, tubing, rope, and more. There is no need for the user to lift the spools, which is especially useful for heavier spools of rolled materials. Rolled cables are simply loaded onto the rack’s adjustable axles that offer maximum flexibility for storing all types and sizes of spools. And once you buy your first “starter” spool rack, you can easily add as many add-on units as you want to make a row.
- Framework constructed from 14 gauge cold rolled tubular steel
- Designed to support 2,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight per axle
- Can support 6,000 lbs. total weight per rack
- Dimensions: 36” W x 36” D x 99” H
- Rack weighs 128 lbs. completely assembled
- Axle is constructed from 1” schedule 40 galvanized steel pipe
- Axle adjusts on 3” increments to accommodate a variety of spool diameters
- Wire spool storage racks come standard with three levels of storage with the option to add up to four 36” extra levels
- Two tone finish: Marine blue posts, gussets, and sway braces with platinum grey beams, base, and rod support brackets
- Ships unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
- 1 year warranty
Buy Wire Spool Storage Racks Online
Wire spool storage racks are available to buy online. No professional installers are needed. We are also happy to help you decide which wire spool storage rack configuration would be best for your specific application if you give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.