Posts Tagged ‘wire spool racks’
Wire Spool Racks | Wall Mounted Cable Reel Dispensing Storage
Wire Spool Storage
Wire spool racks store and organize packaging supplies, reels of cable, and other rolled materials for quick access. By mounting these racks on the wall, users can simply pull and cut the materials directly from the racks. This is much faster and easier than trying to unspool materials from piles or shelves. It also keeps materials stored off the floor where they can be damaged and reduces the number of times the spools need to be handled.
With its wall mounted design, the wire spool racks also save floor space.
The wire spool racks are a flexible solution for storing rolled materials up to 21″ in diameter, making them suitable for a wide variety of applications. Store spools of paper, bubble wrap, foam, wire, cable, rope, hoses, filaments, and much more with better organization, access, and visibility.
- 42″ high wall posts constructed from furniture-grade steel measuring 1 ½” wide by 1″ deep
- 13.5″ long x .125″ thick cold-rolled steel spool brackets adjustable on 1″ centers
- Maximum 21″ spool diameter
- .75″ diameter cold-rolled low carbon steel rods
- 125 lbs. weight capacity
- Black wall posts; gray rails and brackets
- Ships unassembled
- Manufacturer’s 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Wire Spool Racks Online
Wire spool racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Store Rolled Cables & Reels on Wire Spool Storage Racks
Storing Rolled Cables, Reels, & Wires
Incorrect storage of wire spools and cables can cause them to become deformed and damaged. You can store your rolled cables and reels on wire spool storage racks, which will guarantee the safety of spool storage and provide a quick and efficient method of retrieval.
Proper Rolled Cables Storage
Rolled spools generally cannot be stored vertically, as it causes the wire to fall during storage and create miss- or cross-wound wire that can be difficult to unspool and can even break. Multiple wire spool storage should involve a clear separation between the roll layers to prevent damage.
The wire spool storage racks completely eliminate these storage concerns and make it easy to store and retrieve spools of wire, cable, chain, hose, tubing, rope, and more. There is no need for the user to lift the spools, which is especially useful for heavier spools of rolled materials. Rolled cables are simply loaded onto the rack’s adjustable axles that offer maximum flexibility for storing all types and sizes of spools. And once you buy your first “starter” spool rack, you can easily add as many add-on units as you want to make a row.
Wire Spool Storage Rack Features
- Framework constructed from 14 gauge cold rolled tubular steel
- Designed to support 2,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight per axle
- Can support 6,000 lbs. total weight per rack
- Dimensions: 36” W x 36” D x 99” H
- Rack weighs 128 lbs. completely assembled
- Axle is constructed from 1” schedule 40 galvanized steel pipe
- Axle adjusts on 3” increments to accommodate a variety of spool diameters
- Wire spool storage racks come standard with three levels of storage with the option to add up to four 36” extra levels
- Two tone finish: Marine blue posts, gussets, and sway braces with platinum grey beams, base, and rod support brackets
- Ships unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
- 1 year warranty
Buy Wire Spool Storage Racks Online
Wire spool storage racks are available to buy online. No professional installers are needed. We are also happy to help you decide which wire spool storage rack configuration would be best for your specific application if you give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.