Posts Tagged ‘wire mesh lockers’
Employee dispatch lockers are a great way to improve security, organization, and space savings while also saving time in your daily operations. With individually-locking and pass-thru wire mesh compartments, it’s fast and easy for employees to find and pick up daily work orders, equipment, or personal items. Optional single rear doors also allow managers to quickly load work orders and tools from one side without having to open each compartment.
Additionally, the lockers’ wire mesh construction allows air to flow freely through the compartments while maintaining security. Users can make quick visual inspections of stored contents, and items remain securely locked behind the tamper-proof wire. The welded frames also provide enhanced strength and durability to stand up to harsh environments.
With a variety of configurations of one to three tiers available, these lockers can be used for many different applications and are ideal for industrial and commercial operations. If you want to add more lockers later on, the pre-punched components also make it easy to connect additional units.
Don’t have time to assemble the lockers yourself? Choose the “ship assembled” option and we’ll take care of it. All you have to do is bolt it to the floor and you’re ready to go.
- 14-gauge 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ steel frame
- 12-gauge welded wire mesh with 1″ x 1″ grid opening
- 14-gauge 1-1/2″ x 1″ channel door frames
- Doors are reversible and can hinge left or right
- Padlock lugs included
- Solid 14-gauge galvanized sheet metal shelves
- Powder-coated grey finish
- Ships assembled (assembly options available for an extra charge)
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Employee Dispatch Lockers Online
Employee dispatch lockers are available to buy online and ship within 12-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Many apartments and condominiums provide storage areas for storing seasonal tenant items and gear, but this can be a challenge for buildings with limited space and an ever-growing number of residents. Wire mesh bulk lockers provide a secure and economical solution for apartment tenant storage that keeps stored items organized and space-efficient. They are ideal for storing any items, including large or bulky items such as bikes, automotive supplies, tools, grills, camping gear, kayaks, sport equipment, and more.
What Makes Our Wire Mesh Lockers A Cut Above the Rest
The wire mesh bulk lockers are constructed of SafeMesh™ material, making them stronger and safer than regular expanded metal. The bulk lockers’ 1/2″ flattened expanded metal diamond design keeps fingers out and uses 100% more steel for enhanced safety, strength, rigidity, and security. Lockers are available in single and double-tier starter and adder units in 12 different sizes, so they can easily be expanded as your storage area grows.
Wire Mesh Locker Features
- Door with heavy-duty hinges with welded door stops for extra strength & security (3-1/2″ with seven knuckles, made of 13 gauge & welded to door and frame)
- Optional 1/2″ expanded metal top to add rigidity
- Door handles formed from one solid piece of steel and welded to frame for extra strength
- Adder units easily bolt to starter units
- Double tier lockers include galvanized center shelf to separate upper and lower openings
- Ergonomic steel handle with latching padlock hasp
- Optional ceiling panels
- Ships knocked down with easy do-it-yourself assembly instructions
- GREEDGUARD Children & School Certified
- 6 standard starter sizes available with custom sizes on request
- Includes two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free dock to dock shipping
Buy Wire Mesh Bulk Lockers Online
Click here to check out our available wire mesh bulk lockers and buy online. If you need assistance or have any questions about which locker is right for your unique application, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.