Posts Tagged ‘wire bin carts’
Medical Bin Carts
You might already use bins in your hospital supply storage, and for good reason. They’re a great way to organize supplies for easy retrieval, are easy to clean, and last a long time. Now you can mobilize your system with medical bin carts on wire shelves to transport supplies anywhere and anytime.
What also makes the medical bin carts a great storage system is its modular design. Unlike traditional carts, you can customize these bin systems to your exact workflow needs. And if those needs change, it’s easy to reconfigure the bins as needed.
The bins themselves are designed to fit perfectly onto the wire carts with no space wasted while allowing users to easily see and retrieve each bin’s contents. But what else makes these bins ideal for hospital use is their injection-molded polypropylene construction. This material can withstand extreme cold and autoclavable temperatures up to 250°F so you don’t even need to remove supplies from the bins. The bins are also corrosion-free, easy to keep clean, and manufactured with FDA approved materials.
- Industrial-grade chrome wire construction
- 1″ diameter chrome posts
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation, light penetration for better visibility, and minimal dust accumulation
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ centers
- 800 lbs. capacity for shelves up to 48″ long
- 600 lbs. capacity for shelves 60″ and wider
- 5″ swivel non-marring casters with donut bumpers included
- Ships unassembled and easily assembles with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Medical Bin Carts Online
Medical bin carts are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.