Posts Tagged ‘weapon storage’
Police & Security Vehicle Gun Lockers
Firearms, like any other object, can be lost, stolen, or misplaced. Unfortunately, the consequences can be much more dire than forgetting where someone put a key ring. In addition, it’s also – obviously – difficult to keep track of assets (especially those used in the field) when you don’t know where they are. Police vehicle gun lockers are designed to address these concerns all while improving officer and civilian safety.
Officers can mount these lockers into the trunk or rear cargo area of any standard police vehicle including Sedans, SUVs, and pickup trucks. Weapons, ammo, and other gear remain locked and out of sight within the tamper-proof 14-gauge steel locker body. But when duty calls, what makes this locker stand out is its patented quick deployment system. Instead of handling keys or keeping track of PINs, the lockers open with a remote control. This means that officers can open the lockers before they even get to the back of their vehicle – a valuable time-saver especially when lives are on the line. When officers can do their job quickly and efficiently, safety improves for everyone.
Vehicle Gun Locker Features
- Durable and tamper-proof 14-gauge galvannealed steel
- Patented quick deployment system
- Remote open feature for quick access
- Secure construction and reliable locking mechanism
- Keeps weapons out of sight even with the trunk or back hatch open
- Stores weapons without taking up space in the cargo area or trunk bed
- Protects weapons from dust and weather
- Manual key included for added security (in case of disabled vehicle or lost remote)
- Fits most standard police vehicles including Ford Interceptor Utility, Ford Intercept Sedan, Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Impala, Dodge Durango, Dodge Charger, and more
- Simple design with standard dimensions make it easy to transfer the lockers between vehicle platforms
- Secure weapon storage while leaving access to the spare tire
- Units are available to law enforcement and security-related personnel only
Buy Police Vehicle Gun Lockers Online
Vehicle weapon lockers are available to buy online and ship within 15-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Secure Weapon Storage
Provide secure, discreet, and convenient weapon storage with handgun cabinets and stacking pistol lockers. You can mount these locking compartments on the wall, onto existing furniture, or stack them on top of each other to save space. They are ideal for use in police departments, courthouses, detention centers, government facilities, and more.
- 18-gauge steel all-welded frame
- Mounting holes allow you to fasten the cabinets to the wall, side to side, or stacking
- Four and six-high lockers come with adjustable leveling feet
- Full-height piano-hinged 16-gauge steel door (hinged at bottom; doors swing down when open)
- Locking options: padlock hasp (padlock not included); key locks (each compartment keyed differently); enhanced key locks (when ordering over 100 different key variations to ensure no duplicate keys); digital locks with multiple programmable settings (see below)
- Rubber compartment inserts to protect stored weapons
- Powder coat finish available in several colors
- Ships assembled
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on electrical components; lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Made in the USA
- Single-tier: 9 ½” W x 11″ D x 5″ H
- Four-tier: 12″ W x 8″ D x 23″ H
- Six-tier: 12″ W x 8″ D x 33″ H
Electronic Lock Features
- Locks can be set to “station” or “locker” mode at any time
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries that can operate for 4 or more years (LED on lock will flash to indicate low battery level)
- Users can lock and unlock any available locker with a user-selected 4-digit code
- After the locker is reopened, the PIN is erased to make the locker available to the next user
- Users enter a pre-programmed 4-digit code that allows repeated access to the locker
- Lock does not require a code to relock the door
Buy Handgun Cabinets Online
Handgun cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Armories in the military and law enforcement require specific storage for weapons and gear. This includes maintenance and repair tasks, as technicians need somewhere to temporarily store weapons while they’re working. Our armory workbenches are designed to meet the unique needs of law enforcement and military facilities with an efficient design and plenty of space to neatly store weapons and tools without taking up a lot of floor space.
The armory workbenches are designed to be durable and flexible to meet every need. With a proper workbench, technicians can focus on the task at hand without sorting through piles of items placed wherever they will fit. In addition, the pegboard keeps the worksurface clear and tidy for fast retrieval. This level of organization also allows quick visual inventory to prevent loss or theft.
To customize your workstation, armory benches come with numerous optional accessories. Accessories include rifle and pistol racks, shelves, ammo bins, trays, and more.
- Available in standard or customized configurations
- 14-gauge heavy-duty steel framework with 11-gauge reinforcements and supports
- Solid maple butcherblock and stainless steel work surfaces
- 16-gauge steel pegboard panels with 9/32″ square holes on 1″ spacing
- Standard 60″ and 72″ widths; 84″ width benches available on request
- 33″ overall bench depth (work surface 30″ deep)
- Standard 84″ overall height with a 42″ work surface height; available in 72″ overall height with 30″ work surface height
- Available with 2 accessory kits
- Accessory kit 1 includes (1) six rifle rack, (1) five pistol rack, (2) 28″W x 12″D shelves, (1) bin rack with four 4″W bins, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 12″W trays.
- Accessory kit 2 includes (1) six rifle rack, (2) 42″W x 12″D shelves, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 24″W trays.
- Durable powder-coated grey finish
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Armory Workbenches Online
Armory workbenches are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.