Posts Tagged ‘wall cabinets’
Workroom Casework Counters & Upper Wall Cabinets
Workroom Casework Kits
Workroom casework counters and upper wall cabinets ship pre-kitted and ready to install. Each kit comes with a base cabinet at counter height and an upper cabinet for overhead storage. Additionally, kits come with or without hinged doors on the upper and lower cabinet depending on what model you choose.
What makes these casework kits unique is their visual similarity to built-in furnishings with the flexibility and reusability of modular components. All you need to do is install the cabinets where you need them and reconfigure them as needed. If you need to relocate the cabinets to a different room or a new building, it’s easy to take them with you for reuse so you don’t have to buy new furniture. Also, if you find that your system needs expansion, it’s just as easy to add on to the casework with the design features you need.
Additionally, the workroom casework counters and upper wall cabinets are GREENGUARD® certified and feature recycled materials to support sustainability measures for environmental friendliness.
These casework kits come prefabricated and ready to install, but we can also design custom configurations with a variety of components and materials.
- Constructed of 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb. substrate, double-faced melamine
- 2mm PVC edge banding on all exposed edges to prevent injury
- Hafele mini-fix cam hidden fasteners connect all panels
- Base cabinets include a laminate kickplate
- 1-1/16″ thick high-pressure laminate work surfaces with a 4″ high backstop
- One shelf adjustable on 1″ increments; cabinets with doors include concealed overlay hinges to allow full access to the opening
- Available with a wide selection of laminate finishes
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality certified
- Particleboard and MDF board fabricated from recycled wood waste material
- Cardboard packaging made from recycled materials
- All water-based adhesives
- Meets low VOC standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Ships assembled; cabinets will need to be fastened together and the countertop and backsplash installed
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Designated models available with quick ship options
Buy Workroom Casework Counters & Wall Cabinets Online
Workroom casework counters and wall cabinets are available to buy online and are available in 25-30 business days (plus 4-5 days for shipping) with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinets & Worktables for Sterile Storage
Stainless Steel Storage Solutions
Stainless steel wall cabinets and worktables are now available for sterile storage, cleanrooms, and other environments that require a high level of cleanliness and corrosion resistance such as laboratories and healthcare facilities. Stainless steel is often used in these applications due to their ability to resist damage by harsh and hazardous chemicals and cleaning agents as well as rust, corrosion, and contamination.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinets & Worktables
The stainless steel wall cabinets mount easily to the wall instead of taking up floor space, which provides an additional level of space savings. For example, you could mount the wall cabinets above the worktables for additional storage space and accessibility. The cabinets are also shipped assembled with mounting and leveling instructions, making installation quick and easy.
Stainless steel worktables are available in a variety of sizes with flat tops, galvanized legs, and an adjustable undershelf. Deluxe and budget series tables are available depending on your needs and price range. For personal and secure storage options, we also offer stainless steel lockers for use in hospitals, gyms, and other clean areas.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinet Features
Additional features of stainless steel wall cabinets include:
- Hinged doors with solid or tempered glass
- Flat or 6″ sloped tops
- 20 gauge stainless steel adjustable shelves on 1.26″ increments
- Assembled with rivet construction, which allows you to replace cabinet parts by moving and replacing individual panels to allow reusability and recycling
- 300 lbs. capacity when properly anchored to wall
- 2 door hinges per door; hinged allow doors to be opened 270 degrees
- Assisted closing feature to ensure doors stay closed without latches
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and metal components for 10 years
Buy Stainless Steel Storage Online
Stainless steel wall cabinets, worktables, and other stainless steel storage solutions are available to buy online at our store. For more information or additional assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.