Posts Tagged ‘walk-in cooler storage’
Lateral Mobile Wire Shelving for Walk-In Coolers & Freezers
Because of the temperature regulation, refrigerated spaces like walk-in coolers and freezers aren’t cheap, and the spaces are usually very small. But when you have a lot of items to store like pharmaceutical supplies in healthcare industries or food stored at restaurants, you need a way to make use out of every inch of available space. And you also need storage that can handle the cold temperatures. That’s why lateral mobile wire shelving is the ideal storage solution for walk-in coolers and freezers.
How the Lateral Mobile Wire Shelving Works
The lateral mobile wire shelving condenses your storage footprint by stacking shelving units 2, 3, and 4 deep. The front units slide sideways on tracks to allow access to units stacked behind. This set-up will easily increase your storage capacity in much less space.
It’s also easy to keep your items stored on the shelves. Keeping the infrequently used items in the back, and the items that you need constant access to in the front, will help keep you productive and organized.
- Includes floor tracks, wire shelving units, rolling carriages, and hardware
- All units have adjustable shelves
- Units are available as standard in chrome
- Option to upgrade to rust and corrosion resistant zinc and stainless on special request
- Do-it-yourself installation with only a drill, rubber mallet or hammer, and level
- Limited one year manufacturer’s warranty
- Limited 15 year manufacturer’s corrosion warranty on zinc finish
Shop Now for Lateral Mobile Wire Shelving
You can find all of our lateral mobile wire shelving for your walk-in cooler or freeze online at StoreMoreStore. And if you have any special requests or questions about using the product, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.