Posts Tagged ‘vertical bike racks’
Storing Bikes in Less Space
Since 2000, the use of bicycles for transportation has increased by 62 percent. Biking is great for a healthy lifestyle, but this requires more bike storage areas that can take up a large amount of room. Otherwise, users may store bikes haphazardly, which leaves them prone to damage or theft. Vertical bike racks and hanging shelves for are ideal solutions for storing a large amount of bikes indoors and in less space. Read on to see two different types of vertical bike racks.
Vertical Bike Racks with Gear Storage Shelves
These bike racks come with one or two shelves above for storing additional gear and accessories. Bikes hang vertically, which saves space and allows users to quickly and easily retrieve stored bikes. The bikes are easy for users to reach and prevents bikes from leaning against others, which can cause damage. Simply hang the front wheel on the wall bracket, and the rack keeps it in place. The vertical design makes these bike racks perfect for condos, dorms, apartments, property rooms, unclaimed bike storage areas, and more.
Additional features include:
- Vertical open uprights
- Adjustable hooks on 1.5″ centers
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
- Available in heights of 76″ and 88″ with widths of 42″ and 48″
- Three shelf reinforcements provided for all shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistance powder coat finish available in a variety of colors
- Simple, do-it-yourself installation with components that snap together
- Made in USA
Double-Tier Bike Racks
The double-tier racks provide two-level storage for bikes to save space in a small footprint. To load bikes, simply place it into one of the rack trays and roll it forward until the front wheel drops into the slot. This allows each bike its own storage area while maximizing your available space. These are great for commercial and retail bike storage, high rise apartments, universities, police stations, and more.
Additional features of the double-tier bike racks include:
- Available in 8, 10, 12, and 14 capacity bike models
- Bike racks only use 5′ to 8′ of space with a high storage density
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction provides durability
- Staggered horizontal and diagonal wheel trays allow clearance between bikes, which prevents damage
- Accommodates any type or size of bicycle excluding tandem bikes
Buy Vertical Bike Racks Online
Vertical bike racks are available to buy online and are easy to set up and use. For more information or additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.