Posts Tagged ‘turnout gear lockers’
The fire station lockers and beds are purposefully designed to meet firefighters’ needs. With the lockers, firefighters can keep their gear organized, store properly between calls, and have their items easily accessible. The beds are framed to fit comfortably within the firehouse sleeping quarters. These bed frames, made out of solid wood, have drawers built into the base for convenient and economical storage.
Benefits of Fire Station Lockers
Fire station lockers have numerous benefits for firefighters and the items that need to be stored. Some benefits are:
- Storing Gear – Firefighters need to keep their gear clean, dry, and quickly accessible. The kind of turnout gear that firefights use requires a storage space that allows gear to be stored while adequately drying. In addition, to turn out gear, EMS gloves, manuals, and other protective equipment need to be held in an organized, lockable space. Our fire station lockers meet all of these requirements proving beneficial for firefighters’ daily activities.
- Bunk Room Storage – In addition to holding work gear, we offer bunk room storage lockers. Firehouse bunkroom lockers are a perfect solution to accommodate firefighters to store their personal belongings. This enables work shift changes to happen seamlessly.
Benefits of Fire Station Beds
- The fire station bed has a design that allows them to be used within a flex space and is easy to use. Having drawers inside the bed base increases storage space without using up more floor real estate.
- These beds are cost-effective. While maximizing space, fire departments can offer comfort to their firefighters and save money at the same time.
An overall benefit of fire departments using our fire station beds and fire station lockers is healthier employees. Having quality sleep is vital for first responders. Not having it could negatively affect their performance. Also, having a place to store their personal belongings gives them a slight sense of having their own corner of the room. Spending long hours at the station and having your own space brings relief.
StoremoreStore lockers are significantly more secure and robust than the competition. Thanks to new designs and materials, our lockers save space, provide more security, and meet the needs of the first responders. Our lockers are ideal for use in fire station overnight bunk rooms. Our fire station bunk beds are a perfect complement to the lockers. Both are constructed for efficient storage and comfortable bedding for fire stations.
StoreMoreStore strives to provide the best values on unique products to organize your business for space efficiency and productivity. StoreMoreStore is owned by Southwest Solutions Group®, which has been solving business storage problems since 1969. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please visit us at www.SouthwestSolutions.com. With over 1,000 years of combined experience, you will find our team knowledgeable and capable of helping you with your unique storage needs. Thank you in advance for your business, and we look forward to serving you. Contact us today!
To respond quickly in an emergency situation, firefighters need to be ready to go at a moment’s notice. That means all of their gear needs to be organized and easily accessible. And when the job is done, firefighters need a place to store and dry that same gear. That’s why we offer turnout lockers specially designed for storing firefighter gear. (Find our selection of turnout lockers online here.)
Why Choose Turnout Lockers for Storing Your Gear
The interior of the turnout lockers includes rods, hooks, shelves, and security boxes to store all types of gear: uniforms, helmets, boots, and personal items. The open fronts ensure that all of the stored gear is easily accessible when the alarm bell rings. And the expanded metal sides provide maximum ventilation to promote drying.
The turnout lockers are designed to be mounted to the wall off the floor. The all-welded galvanized corrosion-resistant steel and paint provides a lifetime of maintenance-free use for your fire station.
Additional features of the turnout lockers for storing firefighter gear include:
- Frame & Body: 16 gauge hollow “T” tubular frame with 16 gauge galvanized corrosion-resistant steel backs and 13 gauge 1/2″ flattened expanded metal sides.
- Shelves: One galvanized hat/intermediate shelf and 1 fixed hat shelf
- Stainless Steel Coat Rod: 1″ diameter stainless steel tubing full-width coat rod supported by formed side hooks attached to the underside of shelf.
- Hooks: Two single prong hooks at back and two hooks at coat rod ends.
- Finish: cleaned and coated after fabrication with a seven-stage zinc/iron phosphate solution to inhibit corrosion, followed by a coat of high-grade custom blend powder to provide a tough durable textured finish.
- Ships fully assembled; ready to mount and use in minutes
- Made in America with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Shop Now for Turnout Lockers to Store Firefighter Gear
You’ll find all of our turnout lockers online at StoreMoreStore. And if you have any questions or need help selecting a locker, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.