Posts Tagged ‘technical workstations’
Technical Workstations & Desks
With technology as an ever-increasing presence in modern workplaces, collaboration among technicians and employees is key. And just like any other application, these workplace solutions need the flexibility to adapt to varying user needs. Technical workstations are available in a wide variety of configurations with options and features such as overhead storage, ESD (electrostatic discharge) laminate, and more to provide a perfect solution in any environment from electronics to laboratories.
Customizable High-Tech Workstations
Easily configurable, the durable technical workstations are great for solo or collaborative work. Back-to-back or corner units allow you to customize your workspace. For specialized applications, the technical workstations are also available with options such as ESD worksurfaces, grounding accessories, and integrated cable management ideal for high-tech environments. Chemical-resistant laminate is also available for lab and medical applications. Air, gas, and vacuum disconnect fixtures can also be attached to service bars. Additionally, with a weight capacity of up to 1,000 lbs., the workstations can be used in many different types of heavy-duty applications. Since the components are horizontally and vertically adjustable, users can configure the workstations in the most ergonomic manner without hassle.
These are just a few of the options available; a great many more are available to meet your exact needs.
- 14-gauge or heavier steel construction
- Height adjustable work surfaces from 26″ to 38″
- Weight capacity up to 1000 lbs. with minimal deflection
- Several high-pressure laminate work surface options available including thermally infused laminate, ESD laminate, or solid butcher block maple tops
- Numerous accessories available including overhead lighting, upper shelves/cabinets, partial base shelves, fabric screens, mouse platforms, lockable bins, cable management, bin rails, retractable keyboard holders, power strips, pegboards, whiteboards, and tack boards
- Assembly required
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Buy Technical Workstations Online
Technical workstations are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Computer Technician Server Workbenches
Computer server workbenches and network technician stations are an efficient and cost-effective solution for storing equipment with additional space to work. Because its overhead shelves create more storage space in a smaller footprint, the workbenches are great for network computers, server farms, computer repair, mailrooms, and other technical applications.
The workbenches provide multiple benefits over standard furniture. Since it has many adjustable components, it’s easy to adapt the workstations to your storage needs. Additionally, choose from multiple sizes and configurations depending on your application, including bottom server shelves that can easily accommodate several full-height towers.
Because of its strong and durable construction, the workbenches will store multiple types of equipment on one unit. Each shelf supports 250 lbs for displaying monitors, printers, scanners, fax machines, and more. Since the stations provide enhanced durability, this ensures that you can keep all of your equipment in one place within easy reach.
The workbenches are also available in corner station configurations so you can make the most of your space. Due to their flexibility, you can combine the workstations together or use them as standalone solutions.
You can also choose from a variety of optional accessories at an additional cost such as keyboard holders, extra shelves, power strips, casters, and cable managers.
- 1″ W x 2″ D 14-gauge steel tubing framework
- Adjustable shelves in 2″ increments
- Frames tested for 600 lbs. capacity per 36″ frame
- Thermally-infused laminate shelves over 3/4″ thick particleboard core
- Shelving capacity 250 lbs.
- Thermally-infused laminate over 1″ thick particle board core work surfaces
- Graphite (charcoal) frames with ice gray (light gray) work surfaces and shelves
- Assembly required
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Computer Server Workbenches Online
Computer server workbenches are available to buy online and ship within 20-25 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.