Posts Tagged ‘Storing Hanging Clothes’
Freestanding Garment Racks for Businesses Storing Hanging Clothes
Clothes aren’t just hanging in our closets at home. Many businesses store garments like
- Costume shops and theaters store performance outfits
- Schools store marching band uniforms
- Universities store athletic clothes and jerseys
- Churches store choir robes
- Police departments store uniforms
- Medical facilities store lab coats and scrubs
Keeping garments organized and properly stored is essential for their preservation. Our solution for your business is freestanding garment racks. The freestanding garment racks are constructed from commercial quality steel to offer exceptional strength and durability; something you just won’t get from the cheap, flimsy wire racks.
Features of the Freestanding Garment Racks
- Available with one or two rods
- Depths: 24″ and 30″
- Widths: 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″
- Height: 76-1/4″
- Powder coat finish that’s scratch and corrosion resistant
- Available in 20 different colors
- Designed to sit against a wall or stand in the middle of the floor
- Side panels (uprights) made of 18 gauge steel
- Shelves and brackets are adjustable on 1-1/2″ centers
- Comes with two 2″ kick plates
- Easy assembly with only a rubber mallet
- Made in the U.S.A.
Shop Now for Your Freestanding Garment Racks
If you need to customize your freestanding garment racks, it’s not a problem! Just some of the ways you can personalize the freestanding garment racks for your clothing storage include locking doors to make them into cabinets; adding drawers for shoes or folded items; including back panels; or incorporating pull out reference shelves. All you have to do is give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Want the freestanding garment racks just the way they are? Then, visit us online and shop now!