Posts Tagged ‘storage shelving’
Rolling Filing System | Triple Deep Mobile Storage Shelving
Rolling Filing System Saves Floor Space with Triple Deep Mobile Storage Shelving
Do you want to centralize your storage area so that employees can find files quicker and easier? Are you running out of floor space to store files? StoreMoreStore’s rolling filing system uses triple deep mobile storage shelving to centralize your file storage to save floor space and increase employee productivity. If you are ready to make your filing system more efficient, then check out our triple deep mobile storage shelving.
How Triple Deep Mobile Storage Shelving is Designed
Triple deep mobile storage shelving consists of three rows of shelving. The front sections of shelving move back and forth on tracks, which allows you access to the back row of stationary shelves. This filing system design groups together all your files into a central shelving system using less floor space, making finding files easier for employees.
Rolling Filing System Features
• Textured Powder Coat Finish with Multiple Color Choices: 19 powder coated finishes available at no extra cost.
• Shelf Supports: All shelves are supported with 2 heavy duty double rivet shelf supports.
• Adjustable: Uprights are made of heavy duty 18 Gauge construction with slots to easily reposition shelves on 1-1/2″ centers.
• Modular Design: Because the rolling filing system is modular, you can add storage shelving capability at any time to meet future requirements.
• Ease of Operation: Leveling track, heavy-duty carriages and rubber stops all ensure a smooth-rolling movement for the rolling filing system. Quality construction includes ball bearings and four wheels per carriage, improving mobility.
• Made in the U.S.A.
Ready to Order Triple Deep Mobile Storage Shelving?
You can find all of our triple deep mobile storage shelving including legal, letter, and box sizes online at StoreMoreStore. As always, if you can’t find what you are looking for, then give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message and we will help you find the right mobile storage shelving to meet your requirements.
More Rolling Filing System Options from StoreMoreStore
If you are looking for a smaller rolling filing system, we also have double deep mobile storage shelving that comes in letter, legal and box sizes.
File Box Storage Shelving | Shelves for Storing Record Boxes
Specially Designed Shelves for Storing Record Boxes
At StoreMoreStore we do things differently. What does that mean? It means we design our file box shelving with the customer’s needs in mind. For example, most companies sell file box storage shelving that is 15 inches deep, but we make our shelves for storing record boxes 16 inches deep because that is the size of a standard file box! Also, we only use 30 inch and 42 inch wide shelving so your record boxes will fix perfectly in our storage shelving with no wasted space. Whether you need to store 12 record boxes, 500 record boxes, or anything in between, we have box storage shelves that will work for you.
Additional File Box Storage Shelving Features
• Specially designed shelves for storing record boxes for both letter and legal size
• Available in 19 standard colors to match your décor
• Made in the U.S.A
• Easy to assemble the file box storage shelving because it only requires a rubber mallet
• Comes with open side uprights and easily adjustable shelves on 1-1/2” increments
Shop Online Now for Space Saving File Box Storage Shelving
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore for file box storage shelving! Right now we are offering a special discount for buying 2 or more shelves for storing record boxes. As always, if you can’t find the file box storage shelving you are looking for or you have any questions, feel free to give us a toll free call at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message.
Rolling Double and Triple Deep File Box Storage Shelves
Check out our rolling double and triple deep file box storage shelving at StoreMoreStore. These record box shelves roll or slide back and forth on tracks to double or triple your box storage capacity to maximize your storage floor space, provide better organization, and make it much more convenient for employees to access boxes!