Posts Tagged ‘storage shelving on tracks’
Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves
If you work in a pharmacy, you know that workplace organization is critical. A disorganized work environment means that it takes longer to find the medication you need and increases the risk of dispensing errors. Mobile sliding pharmacy shelves make it easy to store and organize medications. And on top of that, they save a ton of space compared to traditional static storage.
These space savings are achieved by mounting the medication shelves on tracks, allowing them to slide back and forth without the need for aisles in between. The shelves are designed specifically for medication storage with bins that facilitate proper entering, filling, and checking prescriptions.
- Includes leveling track, heavy-duty carriages, overhead anti-tip safety system, and specially engineered rubber stops to ensure smooth movement
- Modular design allows users to add shelving to the front or sides at any time
- Heavy duty 18 gauge construction in an open or closed style
- Key slots positioned on 1 ½” centers for easy adjustment up and down
- Shelves adjust vertically on 1 ½” centers
- All shelves supported with 2 heavy-duty double rivet shelf supports
- Each shelf rated to hold 250 lbs. (total capacity 1,500 lbs. per unit)
- Plexiglas 2″ high bin fronts provided on each small prescription bottle shelves
- Adjustable dividers on 2″ centers to keep products upright and organized
- Each shelf level includes a backstop to prevent products from falling off the back of the unit
- Solid metal back panels are provided on units with hinged doors and stationary units
- All parts properly cleaned and powder coated for a durable and long-lasting finish
- Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on all parts
- Two-year limited warranty on labor
- Made in the USA
Buy Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves Online
Sliding pharmacy shelves are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.