Posts Tagged ‘stainless steel’
Stainless Steel Storage Kits
These stainless steel cabinet kits come in a variety of configurations to suit your needs. Choose from base and upper cabinets with doors, drawers, sloped tops, backsplashes, and more. Kits with upper cabinets have tempered glass doors. Their durable stainless steel construction makes them ideal for storing and working with food, chemicals, electronics, medical devices, parts, and more.
Stainless steel base cabinets are available with doors, drawers, open configurations or a combination. They resist rust and corrosion and are easy to clean for use in sanitary environments.
Cabinet tops ship in one piece up to 12′. If this size is too large to maneuver through your facility, please contact us for custom sizing options. See below for additional features.
- Type 304 stainless steel all-welded construction
- 20-gauge shelves and sloping cabinet tops
- 18-gauge cabinet ends, bottom shelves, back panels, vertical posts, uprights, and access panels
- 16-gauge cabinet top front rails, case tops, top rear gussets, and intermediate horizontal rails
- Countertops come with hat channel reinforcements and 4″ high backsplash with square turndown edges on front and rear ends
- Base cabinets include one-piece removable back panels and adjustable feet
- Each door comes with 4″ stainless steel wire pull handle
- Upper cabinets have 1/4″ thick tempered glass doors (optional sloped tops available where indicated)
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2″increments
- Ships with doors and drawers pre-installed where indicated (interior shelves, handle pulls, and tops need to be installed on location)
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on all defective component parts
- Casework construction and performance characteristics comply with SEFA 8M metal standards
- Made in the USA
Buy Stainless Steel Cabinet Kits Online
Stainless steel cabinet kits are available to buy online and ship within 8-9 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Wall Shelves
Stainless wall mounted shelves are a great way to efficiently use your storage space. Though walls are often overlooked when it comes to storage, they offer valuable extra space to free up your floor area.
With its stainless steel construction, the wall mounted shelves are especially useful in labs, kitchens, cleanrooms, hospitals, and other areas that require sanitization and rust or chemical resistance. Stainless steel materials are commonly found in these applications due to their durability and ease of cleanliness.
A bullnose front edge also adds strength to the shelves and makes them easier to clean. As opposed to straight edges, bullnose edges are rounded. This provides a smoother, cleaner appearance. Additionally, these rounded edges are safer than sharp edges and prevent cuts and scrapes. Bullnose edges also tend to last longer than straight edges since there are no corners that crack over time.
- All-welded 16-gauge stainless steel construction
- Bullnose front edge for easy cleaning, safety, and added strength
- Available in numerous sizes from 24″ to 96″ wide and 12″ to 24″ deep
- Shelves come with two support brackets (units 72″ and longer come with three support brackets)
- Wall fasteners not included
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Stainless Wall Mounted Shelves Online
Stainless wall mounted shelves are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Nested Mobile Work Tables
Running out of space? Nested mobile work tables can help you gain up to 46% more work space instantly. The solution includes a stationary table with a smaller, rolling table that you can store underneath. This saves space when it’s not in use, and you can easily roll the nested table out to use when you need it. This is a great way to provide additional temporary work stations.
Additionally, its stainless steel construction is appropriate for a variety of heavy-duty applications such as laboratories, restaurant kitchens, and more. Stainless steel is extremely durable and is easy to clean, making them a long-lasting and easily maintained solution.
- Stainless steel tops with galvanized legs
- Stationary tables include adjustable bullet-style feet
- Nesting tables include under-shelf and 5″ diameter swivel casters (two with brakes)
- 84″ and 96″ wide stationary tables come with two nested work tables
- Available with or without backsplash
Buy Nested Mobile Work Tables Online
Nested mobile work tables are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Counter High Stainless Steel Cabinets
These stainless steel base cabinets provide enhanced durability and usability due to their high-grade materials and high standards. Its unique design features translate to a flexible storage solution that will last for years. The stainless steel construction makes it an ideal solution for restaurant kitchens, labs, hospitals, electronics assembly, and more due to their ease of sanitation and cleanliness. The heavy-duty material will also withstand rust and corrosion from harsh chemicals.
All-welded materials are constructed with high-grade non-magnetic stainless steel, and even the parts that are not visible are designed to the same high standards. Since every application is different, you can choose from a wide variety of options depending on your needs, including:
- Flat or upturn top
- Sliding doors
- Hinged doors
- Open front
- Lengths from 36″ to 96″
- 24″ or 30″ depth
- Kick plates
- Drawers and full extension drawer slides
For more flexibility, you can also bank the stainless steel base cabinets together to create extended counter space. Additionally, the storage below allows for more space in a smaller footprint and lets employees access items quickly. The stainless steel shelves and legs are both adjustable.
- All-welded 16-gauge 304 high-grade stainless steel construction
- Reinforced frame provides additional strength
- Adjustable interior stainless steel shelves
- 6″ high adjustable stainless steel legs
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
Buy Stainless Steel Base Cabinets Online
Stainless steel base cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Though it may have a higher initial cost than other materials, stainless steel products give you the most value for your investment. For applications such as medical, food, or industrial storage that require durability and cleanliness, stainless steel is a tried and true choice.
We have a huge variety of stainless steel products for virtually any application, such as:
- Base cabinets
- Wire carts & shelves
- Cabinets with glass doors
- Wall-mounted cabinets & shelving
- Garment racks
Benefits of Stainless Steel
Stainless steel provides many unique benefits that make it a worthwhile investment. If you need a product that is extra durable, easy to clean, and long lasting, stainless steel might be perfect for you.
Not only is stainless steel extremely durable with a large weight capacity, but it’s also resistant to corrosion, rust, heat, impact, stains, and other factors that cause wear and tear. This makes it a frequently-sought solution in lab environments and wet areas where other materials could degrade from harsh chemicals or water and moisture.
Stainless steel is also incredibly easy to clean, allowing you to maintain hygienic conditions with little effort. Hospitals, kitchens, food processing plants, surgical centers, and labs often use stainless steel for this reason, as food and medical devices need to be kept clean and up to strict standards. Having storage systems that are easy to clean and sterilize also allows staff to get back to work faster.
Another great factor is stainless steel’s strength-to-weight advantage over other materials. Due to the nature of its construction and its reduced thickness of material, stainless steel provides added strength without adding weight.
Lastly, stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable. With an increasing focus on environmental consciousness, this makes stainless steel an eco-friendly option.
Buy Stainless Steel Products Online
We have a wide selection of stainless steel products available to buy online. For further assistance, inquiries, or if you just can’t find what you are looking for, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Stainless Steel Storage Solutions
Stainless steel wall cabinets and worktables are now available for sterile storage, cleanrooms, and other environments that require a high level of cleanliness and corrosion resistance such as laboratories and healthcare facilities. Stainless steel is often used in these applications due to their ability to resist damage by harsh and hazardous chemicals and cleaning agents as well as rust, corrosion, and contamination.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinets & Worktables
The stainless steel wall cabinets mount easily to the wall instead of taking up floor space, which provides an additional level of space savings. For example, you could mount the wall cabinets above the worktables for additional storage space and accessibility. The cabinets are also shipped assembled with mounting and leveling instructions, making installation quick and easy.
Stainless steel worktables are available in a variety of sizes with flat tops, galvanized legs, and an adjustable undershelf. Deluxe and budget series tables are available depending on your needs and price range. For personal and secure storage options, we also offer stainless steel lockers for use in hospitals, gyms, and other clean areas.
Stainless Steel Wall Cabinet Features
- Hinged doors with solid or tempered glass
- Flat or 6″ sloped tops
- 20 gauge stainless steel adjustable shelves on 1.26″ increments
- Assembled with rivet construction, which allows you to replace cabinet parts by moving and replacing individual panels to allow reusability and recycling
- 300 lbs. capacity when properly anchored to wall
- 2 door hinges per door; hinged allow doors to be opened 270 degrees
- Assisted closing feature to ensure doors stay closed without latches
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and metal components for 10 years
Buy Stainless Steel Storage Online
Stainless steel wall cabinets, worktables, and other stainless steel storage solutions are available to buy online at our store. For more information or additional assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Corrosion-Resistant Lockers for Durable Storage
Stainless steel lockers are corrosion and rust-resistant, making them ideal for wet, sanitary, or outdoor storage applications. Because of its high levels of resistance, ease of cleaning, low maintenance, and enhanced durability, stainless steel is often the material of choice for hygiene-conscious storage (for example, in hospitals, food storage, and gyms). Though it may be a little more costly, stainless steel will offer better, longer-lasting storage that is well worth the investment.
Stainless Steel Locker Features
The lockers are constructed of high quality type 304 stainless steel, which has excellent resistance to a wide range of environments and atmospheres. This makes them ideal for sanitary areas, food industry applications, clean rooms, wet areas such as pools and locker rooms, refrigerated rooms, and outdoor applications. Other features include:
- Single, double, or six-tier locker door openings
- 24 gauge 304 stainless steel body construction
- 2 ½” 5-knuckle door hinges (single doors have three hinges; double and six-tier doors have two hinges)
- Single and double-tier lockers have stainless steel recessed handle with lift-type latching; six-tier lockers have single-point finger-pull lockers
- Designed to be used with padlocks
- Single and double-tier lockers have one double-prong ceiling hook and three single hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers include one hat shelf
- Optional coat rods available for single and double-tier lockers
- Standard lockers include 6″ legs, though lockers without legs are also available
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
Stainless Steel Locker Size Chart:Width Depth Opening/Height Grouping Product CodeSingle Tier Lockers12″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-112″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-118″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-118″ 18″ One Door @ 72″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-1Double Tier Lockers12″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-212″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-218″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-218″ 18″ Two Doors @ 36″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-2Six Tier Lockers12″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1288-612″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3288-618″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 1-wide SMS-39-USS1888-618″ 18″ Six Doors @ 12″ 3-wide SMS-39-USS3888-6
Buy Stainless Steel Lockers Online
Rust-resistant stainless steel lockers are available to buy online at our store and can be shipped fully assembled. If you need more information or just want some help with deciding which locker configurations would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.