Posts Tagged ‘Sliding Lateral Filing Cabinets on Tracks’
Lack of storage space is a recurring problem many offices experience. Files, documents, and records are spread out all over the building in any corner with a little space available. This situation causes employees frustration because they are spending their time searching for information they need instead of actually working. Our solution to solve both space and organizational problems is Sliding Lateral File Cabinets on Tracks.
How the Sliding Lateral File Cabinets on Tracks are Put Together
This storage system consists of two rows of lateral file cabinets. The front row of lateral file cabinets are placed on tracks and slide back and forth to provide access to the back row of stationary lateral file cabinets. The result of this double deep arrangement is an increase in storage capacity in less floor space. Also, retrieving information is easier and quicker because the Sliding Lateral File Cabinets on Tracks centralizes stored files, documents, and records.
To make the most out of a Sliding Lateral File Cabinets on Tracks system, store rarely used inactive files in the back cabinets while keeping active files in the front sliding cabinets. This will reduce the need to move cabinets to access files, which will further increase productivity.
- Cabinets are heavy duty and have full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slides
- All units feature an anti-tipping drawer interlock system that allows only one drawer open at a time
- Comes with a stylish, recessed drawer pull and side to side rails to support letter and/or legal file sizes
- Have a single key removable lock and all lateral file cabinets ship keyed-alike
- Floor tracks add 2-3/4″ to height of front lateral file cabinets
- Tracks can be designed for your existing lateral file cabinets (call us)
Get Your Sliding Lateral File Cabinets on Tracks Today
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore to see all of our available sizes and configurations of Sliding Lateral File Cabinets on Tracks! If you can’t find what you are looking for or have questions about how you can use your existing lateral file cabinets on the track system, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.