Posts Tagged ‘pull-out shelving racks’
Though the academic year starts soon, educators still have time to find the right school storage solutions for learning labs, libraries, and classrooms. Several ship quickly, plus are flexible and durable enough to match your teaching approach even if it changes. Others can match peers’ productivity levels while encouraging teamwork through a versatile and stylish design. More can store, secure, and organize students’ personal belongings. This includes bikes, backpacks, and electronics that are easily lost or stolen if not put somewhere safe. You can browse through all online, helping simplify the selection process. Continue reading to gain more insight on the options and pick what best fits your needs and budget.
School lab microscope storage cabinets
School storage solutions that allow reuse and are still more eco-friendly than built-in casework include a few new selections. To save you time while consulting with experts, we’ll discuss some. This includes cabinets, casegoods, and tables that ship fast to allow ready use. All have durability, flexibility, and style that you want to streamline lessons.
A couple comprehensive options perfect for use in student learning labs include:
Attractive wood cabinets with glass doors that give users a clear look at the
contents without handling anything, keeping equipment undamaged, and everyone safe. Furthermore, the hinged oak components include three-point locking handles which you can secure to prevent valuable materials from being stolen or tampered with. Their tempered glass design has the strength to avoid breaking due to forceful impacts. Therefore, students can handle stored items without injury and get to work sooner. The units are good to use if you have microscopes to keep organized, safe, and easily accessible.
Additionally, you have access to interior shelves that provide efficient space to simplify your equipment’s organizational needs. Some even allow flexible placement to give you full footprint use and comfortable material access. All can support up to 180 lbs in weight capacity while the hardwood veneer cabinets have a chemical resistant clear UV finish.
It promotes eco-friendliness while the wire adjustable dividers allow removal, giving you the shelves to use as general storage. This helps ensure you have the most versatile solution on hand to meet your changing needs. The partitions also allow you to store different-size microscopes in a convenient place, simplifying consolidation and ensuring material safety. Furthermore, systems ship assembled to simplify installation and allow ready use.
Mobile school science lab work tables
Mobile lab work tables provide an economical casework solution if you need stylish furniture with matching durability and flexibility but have a small budget. These have the same chemical-resistant, earth-friendly UV finish as the cabinets. Thus, they’re safe enough to use around students and faculty during science workshops.
School administrators have some design flexibility since configurations can come with or without mirrors and markerboards. Adding the components does increase the cost, but it’s worth the investment. Here’s why:
- Integrating mirrors would allow teachers to keep an eye on students and intervene if they’re improperly handling liquids.
- Adding markerboards would give students a convenient place to write notes while figuring out how to approach group exercises.
Additionally, all units have accessories built into the design to help maximize their functionality and reach your productivity goals. Some include:
- A stainless steel sink with a hand pump, water bottles, and connecting hoses to ensure everyone keeps work areas clean and organized.
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) protected AC duplex electrical outlet with a 25′ extension cord that keeps students from being shocked.
The casegood school storage solutions also have interior shelves that allow full adjustability to give you maximum space use and ensure efficiency. Furthermore, you have the flexibility to save space through simple and safe relocation since models roll on heavy-duty swivel casters. The carts have doors with unbreakable aluminum sliding glides and lock to prevent theft. Simply moving the components back and forth, ensures users have easy access to organized supplies secured inside. You can also save space without compromising the clean and stylish look it provides during nonuse.
School apron lab benches with book storage
Apron lab benches that have book compartment storage built into the design allow students safe and convenient space to secure reading materials. Items avoid taking up valuable workspace during nonuse but are close enough to access as needed. Therefore, students find referencing easier and have efficient, safe, and clean counter space to work on assignments alone or with others.
In addition, units include attractive solid oak legs with rubber boots and adjustable leveling feet to simplify creating safe, ergonomic work conditions. Users have some design flexibility too since configurations can have different style tops. Pick from options that include:
Plastic laminate with a pleasing, polished look resistant to stains and grease. They require minimal maintenance and are easy to keep clean with soap and water. Tabletops with this design are more affordable and versatile enough to cut into any shape.
Chemguard with the durability and chemical resistance to provide protection beyond the surface even if it’s scratched.
Epoxy resin which features unlimited design potential, allowing you to create furniture with a seamless look and high-gloss finish. It’s non-toxic and safe enough to use around food handled during family and consumer workshops. These tops are also heat resistant and easy to clean.
Pharmacy & medical school casegood kits
Experts can also provide kitted casegoods so pharmacy and medical students can practice bedside manner and medication dispensing skills. They’re good to use in classrooms designed to simulate a real-life work experience. Future pharmacy techs, doctors, and nurses can then perfect techniques under safe supervision. Continue reading to learn what benefits the school storage solutions can provide.
First, all have a modular design that simplifies reuse and reconfiguration if you need to change the shape now or in the future. You also can handle the process without any modification or construction to the building, helping ensure affordability.
Both pharmacy and medical exam room casegood kits use the highest quality hardware to give academic environments a simple, worry-free operation that lasts a lifetime. This includes:
- Full-extension ball bearing slides with soft close options quiet enough to prevent users from slamming drawers and doors shut. Therefore, no one creates loud noises and risks disrupting others’ workflow. Furthermore, nothing stored in the compartment shifts from a place so there isn’t a mess to sort through or clean up. Additionally, nobody risks personal injury due to accidental and painful finger pinching.
- Concealed hinges make minimal noise and increase cost-effectiveness while adding clean and pleasing aesthetics.
The pharmacy and medical casegood kits’ design can vary based on the pre-configured model you choose. However, all allow optional feature integration if you desire. Some available options include:
- Counters equipped with an optional side splash if necessary to protect the walls from stains, water damage, and more.
- Theft protection lock options available for cabinet doors and drawers.
- Sinks and faucets so students can keep the work areas clean and organized while maintaining proper hygiene.
Classroom mobile work island counters
If you need a casework-type solution to facilitate collaboration in the classroom, look no further than these stylish mobile workcenter islands. They’re built with flexible work and storage space, plus have a clean design. It easily integrates with your existing decor too, allowing you to create a welcoming atmosphere.
Furthermore, all give you some design flexibility since configurations can have different style tops. Pick from attractive clover, oval, round or square shapes that provide visual appeal and a personalized touch. Additionally, you can use the systems’ adjustable shelf and drawer space to store items. Doing this, ensures students have easy and quick access to materials while collaborating from the safety of their seat.
Adapted to casters, units allow simple and safe relocation to save you space or create a more intimate, safe place that students can use to collaborate. Simply rolling them elsewhere gives you increased capacity to do more within the same space too. Therefore, you change the area without rearranging a lot and reuse it to accommodate other productive activities.
School digital media shelving
Use maximum space to organize digital footage through other school storage solutions such as media shelving that expand with simple component integration. They’re great to use in video production departments that have film tapes and CDs to archive. Continue reading to learn how the available styles differ.
The first option allows you some design flexibility since it’s available in many durable configurations. Pick from:
- Half-high racks with enough compartment space to hold 300 CD-size jewel cases.
- Alternative full-height storage shelves that can accommodate twice that number.
- Space-saving, double-deep sliding models with a rolling unit in the front that you can move left and right to access materials in the rear. You can even add an optional kit to expand the system so it spans more of the footprint while providing extra space to organize items.
Multimedia file shelving
Alternative multimedia file shelves have a narrow or tall design that can fit tighter areas to help you avoid wasting space. This includes smaller corners which often go unused due to being an awkward size. Like the others, these allow easy expansion if you need more organizing space. Furthermore, the open design ensures no one needs to sacrifice visibility and access to materials while adding modules to maximize the footprint.
Units feature cold-rolled steel construction durable enough to provide reliable service that lasts. Additionally, the systems have one movable divider per opening. You can relocate it to optimize space and create the most organized conditions. Displayed items avoid getting dusty too since the open shelf design allows efficient and clean air to circulate. All models also have a durable powder coat finish that provides a clean, pleasing look.
Ask experts about other file and binder shelving options that can efficiently store any records you have in less space to give you full footprint use. Some available choices include:
- Legal and letter-size shelves
- Sliding mobile shelving
- Slant file shelving
Retractable school music sheet shelves
Utilize different school storage solutions like pull-out retractable shelves to store song sheets that music students need to reference. Unlike alternatives that have a similar space-saving compact design, these move while you’re holding a pull handle. It gives you quick access to stuff stored inside while compacted rows slide out from the wall and into the aisle. To save space and keep aisles clear during nonuse, simply place the open rows back against the wall.
Due to the systems’ slim profile, none take up a lot of space. Therefore, you can place adjacent shelves within the same footprint to maximize use. All have bases constructed from durable steel to give you reliable service. The components require secure anchoring to the floor with included hardware. Units’ pull handles also allow vertical or horizontal installation to match users comfort levels. In addition, if you need more or less space to organize the song sheets during consolidation, simply adapt the adjustable shelves.
Rotating school supply storage cabinets
Two-sided rotating cabinets have more versatility than traditional alternatives to accommodate art supplies and more in the same space. This includes anything that you want to keep safe in a dust-free environment. Available models come in six styles with selections ranging from:
- Ones that have a partition height wardrobe design allow you efficient space to store garments on one side and assorted items on the other.
- Those designed for pharmacy use are a great addition to school nurse offices and regulate users access to powerful medications.
- Legal and letter-size file drawer and shelving configurations
All can rotate a full 360 degrees to give you space-saving access to twice the storage in an instant, helping simplify item consolidation and retrieval. Users can open and close systems in moments with a gentle spin too, ensuring controlled access. Configurations have a durable double-sided design. It allows you to store everything in the compact footprint, maximizing space efficiency.
Furthermore, every unit includes a built-in lock that provides efficient security to prevent anything from being stolen or tampered with. Additionally, many have shelves and drawers that you can adapt for more or less space to keep your stuff organized. Some even allow extra file dividers if you need help optimizing space and keeping items damage-free. One also includes a positive positioning safety feature via an ergonomic foot pedal or optional ADA hand release. It allows disabled and able-bodied persons to have inclusive access and avoid personal injury during use.
Vertical school bike storage racks
You’ll also find vertical bike racks online which allow students to secure their bicycles in a safe hanging or up right position. It keeps the valuables from being damaged and off the floor to save you space. The bikes won’t clutter up central pathways that everyone must walk to get to class. Students also have reliable transportation close at hand to carry them to and from school. Pick from:
- Ones that have dust cover shelves and adjustable racks and hooks to secure bikes and safety gear in place.
- Those with a two-tier design have wheel trays that include a teardrop tire slot to hold road, racing, and mountain bikes in place.
- Others allow you to attach bikes right to the wall using heavy-duty steel brackets.
School laptop charging cabinets
Do you have library or classroom laptops that need charging, so students’ can continue to access the latest technology while studying? If yes, then spend time reviewing the laptop charging cabinets available online.
These school storage solutions have powered compartments large enough to keep electronics safe and ready to use. In addition, all provide efficient ventilation to prevent dust buildup and ensure nothing overheats. Static and mobile options available with basic or advanced locks to prevent theft. Those designed as carts allow you to have versatile space savings through simple and safe relocation since they’re adapted to casters.
Keyless school backpack lockers
Alternative keyless backpack lockers provide you the same benefit but through a more discrete approach. Unlike the others, these have a channel to simplify concealing electrical wiring. Channels include punch-outs to ensure easy and clean electrical outlet integration. Additionally, a top-shelf provides efficient space to store and power electronics with a low battery. It’s designed with vented sides that promote airflow to keep the charging area cool. Users must also enter a simple, secure pin to access the equipment inside, keeping it all safe from theft and tampering.
Buy school storage solutions online
School storage solutions for learning labs, libraries, and classrooms are available to buy online. Most ship anywhere from five business days or six thru eight weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Pull-Out Shelving on Tracks
Looking for a way to save space and increase your storage capacity while maintaining hygienic practices? Wire pull-out shelving racks are a great way to achieve all of the above and more. Choose from antimicrobial, zinc, black and silver epoxy, chrome, or stainless steel finishes. Every finish is NSF listed to meet strict public health and safety standards. This makes them especially ideal for use in healthcare or food service applications, helping keep patients and customers safe.
- Antimicrobial, black epoxy, chrome, silver epoxy, stainless steel, or zinc finish (see below for details and warranty information)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 5″ polyurethane non-marring casters with donut bumpers (2 swivel with brakes, 2 rigid)
- 1,200 lbs. weight capacity per set of 4 casters
- Shelves up to 48″ long can hold up to 800 lbs.
- Shelves 60″ and wider can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Ships unassembled; only requires a rubber mallet for assembly
- NSF listed for medical and food storage
Types of Finishes
When choosing your finish, it’s important to consider your storage application and environment. For example, antimicrobial finishes are ideal for healthcare and food handling. Stainless steel is also durable and easy to clean for any storage application. Zinc also has an antimicrobial and electro-plated coating that resembles chrome but handles extreme temperatures and humidity. Meanwhile, black and silver epoxy finishes are great for general wet and dry storage. And when you want storage with a high-tech, glossy look, chrome is your best bet.
- Antimicrobial agent protects the coating from bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odors, and damage
- True powder-epoxy over zinc-chromate electro-plating is durable for handling extreme temperatures and moisture
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 15-year warranty against rust and corrosion
Black & Silver Epoxy Finish
- Black or silver epoxy powder coat over a rust-inhibiting undercoat
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 7-year warranty against rust and corrosion
- Electro-plated nickel-chrome provides a high gloss finish for high-tech work environments
- Suitable for dry and display storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty in dry storage applications
Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless steel with electro polished finish
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Handles extreme temperature and moisture
Not sure which type of finish is best for your application? Send us a message on our live chat and we would be happy to help you decide.
Buy Wire Pull-Out Shelving Racks Online
Wire pull-out shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.