Posts Tagged ‘prefabricated mezzanine kits’
OSHA Compliant Mezzanine Prefabricated Kits with Guardrail Stairs
Prefabricated Mezzanine Kits
Need more space without expensive and time-consuming construction? Why not use your overhead space instead of building new? OSHA compliant mezzanine kits are a cost-effective, fast, and easy way to use your vertical storage space. Add a second story without making any structural changes to your building and double your storage capacity in the same footprint.
Each mezzanine kit includes OSHA compliant guardrails, stairways, and decking at the fraction of the cost of new construction. Choose from bar grating, perforated steel grating, anti-skid grating, or solid steel grating decks. Since all components meet OSHA health and safety standards, making them ideal for warehouses, construction, machinery, factories, and other heavy-duty private businesses.
Additionally, the mezzanine’s modular construction is easy to install, relocate, or reconfigure at any time. And with a high capacity of 125 lbs. per square foot, the mezzanines are suitable for a wide variety of applications such as:
- Bulk storage for parts, supplies, and archives
- Athletic equipment storage
- Healthcare supplies and maintenance
- Tool cribs and parts inventory
- Warehouse and manufacturing
- Military service and maintenance
- Retail display areas and backroom storage
OSHA Compliant Mezzanine Features
- Bar, perforated steel, anti-skid, or solid steel grating (see models for options)
- OSHA approved stairway with 36″ wide galvanized perforated steel steps (overall width of stairways is 5″ wider than stair treads)
- Includes OSHA compliant mezzanine handrails, kickplates, and stair rails
- 125 lbs. weight capacity per square foot
- Available in multiple colors with safety yellow handrails and kickplates
- Ships unassembled
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy OSHA Compliant Mezzanine Kits Online
OSHA compliant mezzanine kits are available to buy online and ship within 21-25 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.