Posts Tagged ‘police’
Armories in the military and law enforcement require specific storage for weapons and gear. This includes maintenance and repair tasks, as technicians need somewhere to temporarily store weapons while they’re working. Our armory workbenches are designed to meet the unique needs of law enforcement and military facilities with an efficient design and plenty of space to neatly store weapons and tools without taking up a lot of floor space.
The armory workbenches are designed to be durable and flexible to meet every need. With a proper workbench, technicians can focus on the task at hand without sorting through piles of items placed wherever they will fit. In addition, the pegboard keeps the worksurface clear and tidy for fast retrieval. This level of organization also allows quick visual inventory to prevent loss or theft.
To customize your workstation, armory benches come with numerous optional accessories. Accessories include rifle and pistol racks, shelves, ammo bins, trays, and more.
- Available in standard or customized configurations
- 14-gauge heavy-duty steel framework with 11-gauge reinforcements and supports
- Solid maple butcherblock and stainless steel work surfaces
- 16-gauge steel pegboard panels with 9/32″ square holes on 1″ spacing
- Standard 60″ and 72″ widths; 84″ width benches available on request
- 33″ overall bench depth (work surface 30″ deep)
- Standard 84″ overall height with a 42″ work surface height; available in 72″ overall height with 30″ work surface height
- Available with 2 accessory kits
- Accessory kit 1 includes (1) six rifle rack, (1) five pistol rack, (2) 28″W x 12″D shelves, (1) bin rack with four 4″W bins, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 12″W trays.
- Accessory kit 2 includes (1) six rifle rack, (2) 42″W x 12″D shelves, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 24″W trays.
- Durable powder-coated grey finish
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Armory Workbenches Online
Armory workbenches are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Detainee Holding Benches with Handcuff Bars
For enhanced security and durability, prisoner restraint benches with handcuff rings are perfect for temporary detainment in transfer centers and holding areas, courthouses, airports, hotels, hospitals, and more.
The prisoner restraint benches provide an easy way to humanely and safely secure detainees from doing harm to themselves or others. Its steel and high density recycled plastic construction is also guaranteed for long-lasting use and is environmentally friendly. The included cuff bar and cuff loops are easy to use with handcuffs, so there is no need to buy extra equipment.
Benches include all mounting hardware and anchors needed for do-it-yourself assembly. Upkeep is also quick and easy since the high-density plastic is smooth and easily wiped or rinsed to maintain cleanliness. Depending on your needs, you can also choose from various bench lengths, sizes, backs, and colors. Architectural Revit Models
Restraint Bench Features
Additional features of the prisoner restraint benches include:
- Steel construction and all-welded handcuff bar along the entire length of the bench seat
- Available with or without backs in standard and ADA widths
- Durable and easy to clean high density recycled plastic bench surface
- Benches 6′ and longer have three legs; shorter benches have two legs
- Each bench leg comes with two cuff loops (one under the bench and one at floor level)
- Easy assembly; all hardware and anchors included
- Made in the USA
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Prisoner Restraint Benches Online
Click here to buy prisoner restraint benches for detention centers online. Allow 7-12 business days for shipping. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our specialists.