Posts Tagged ‘pigeon hole racks’
Pigeon Hole Racks Cubby Shelving Compartments Long Item Storage
Storing Long Materials, Pipes, Tubes, Lumber
Pigeon hole racks and cubby shelving compartments are a great solution for storing a wide variety of materials and long items that are difficult to store efficiently. The pigeon hole cubby design uses full length dividers to provide storage for these long items without taking up a lot of your space. Multiple depths and compartment configurations allow you to find the exact size you need for your exact storage application.
With an open-front compartment, stored items are easy to identify and retrieve while the cubby depth maximizes space. This makes the pigeon hole racks great for storing and organizing long items such as pipes, bar stock, tubing, rebar, PVC, wood trim, lumber, plastics, fluorescent lights, piano hinges, retail stock, and more. The racks’ slim design allows efficient storage in even the most cramped spaces.
Pigeon Hole Rack Features
Additional features of the pigeon hole racks and cubby shelving include:
- 48”, 72”, or 96” depths
- 18, 28, 50, or 96 storage compartments
- 14-gauge steel posts are roll formed and welded into a 1 ½” wide x 3” deep tubular “H” type post and punched on 1 ½” centers for shelf clips. Rear flanges are punched for side panel attachment.
- Heavy-duty shelves constructed from heavy gauge steel to provide durability and rigidity. Additional lap welding provides extra strength on all four shelf corners.
- 1 ½” centers on shelves allow for attachment of shelving dividers.
- Each individual shelf holds up to 800 lbs.
- 4 clips per shelf fit snugly into the post to hold shelves in place.
- Stabilizer beams at the top and bottom of the unit eliminates leaning and swaying.
- 18-gauge sheet steel side panels bolt easily into place on both sides to enclose shelving sections.
- ¾” plywood back panels absorb contact from stored materials for long-lasting use.
- Painted blue posts, side panels, and backs.
- Gray painted shelves, stabilizer beams, and dividers.
- Ships in 4-5 days and qualifies for free shipping.
Buy Pigeon Hole Racks Online
Pigeon hole racks and cubby shelves are available to buy online and ship in 4-5 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.