Posts Tagged ‘phenolic plastic lockers’
Durable Non-Porous Phenolic Lockers
Made of unique non-porous plastic material, phenolic lockers are a great choice for any storage that requires a high degree of flexibility, durability, and cleanliness. Phenolic lockers resist bacteria and will not rust, warp, or delaminate even in wet and high humidity environments. They are also resistant to impact, scratch, graffiti, odor, fire, mold, and other corrosion.
The lockers require little maintenance over their long lifecycle. Compared to metal, plastic, laminate, hardwood, and stainless steel, phenolic surpasses these materials when tested for resistance to impact, scratch, graffiti, smoke, and fire. Since the material is non-porous and non-microbial, it also prevents the growth of harmful bacteria, fungi, mold, or mildew that can spread illness. Because of this feature, the phenolic lockers are often used in healthcare, recreation facilities, pool areas, factories, refrigerated areas, and clean rooms.
- Made from phenolic plastic that resists bacteria, moisture, impact, and other corrosive damage
- Side and backs are 5/16″ thick
- Tops, bottoms, and shelves are 3/8″ thick
- Doors are 1/2″ thick
- Lockers are available in single tier, double tier, six tier, and double-tier Z-style doors
- Doors come standard with padlock lugs and optional built-in digital locks and key cam locks
- Single tier lockers include one hat shelf
- Single and double tier lockers include two single-prong coat hooks
- Woodgrain finish
- 20-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Electronic Lock Features
Depending on your needs, the phenolic plastic lockers are available with key locks or digital locks. The digital locks eliminate the need for manual key management and can be configured for temporary or permanent use.
- Locks ship in temporary use mode
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included) that provide in excess of 10,000 uses
- LED on the lock will flash to indicate low battery level. Lockers come with a Master Key override to open locks when batteries are low or dead.
- Locks include 8-digit master and sub-master codes for two levels of management security
- Temporary use mode:
- User can lock and unlock any available locker door with a user-selected 4-digit code
- To reopen the locker, user enters the code to unlock the door
- After the locker is reopened, the code is erased to make the locker available for the next user
- Permanent use mode:
- User enters a pre-programmed 4-digit code to unlock and use the locker repeatedly
- Lock does not require a code to relock the door
Buy Phenolic Lockers Online
Phenolic plastic lockers are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.