Posts Tagged ‘pharmacy storage’
Pharmacy Medication & Supply Storage
Rotating pharmacy cabinets improve organization and security for medications and narcotics, bags, and other medical supplies. As with any other healthcare application, staff members need to be aware of the state of their stored items at all times. Otherwise, this could lead to serious HIPAA violations and breaches of privacy and security. At the same time, pharmacies are in constant need of more space, and trying to make room for other supplies in a small area can lead to disorganization and inefficiency.
The rotating pharmacy cabinets are an easy way to address space, efficiency, and security concerns. With its double-sided construction, the cabinet spins open and closed to provide double the amount of space in half the footprint. Two cabinet panels are solid, while you can use the other two sides for storage. Using the cabinet is easy: simply push on the panel to rotate it open or closed.
You can choose from a variety of cabinet sizes and features, including roll-out medication shelves, hanging rods, and locking security doors.
- Durable 5/8″ diameter rotating base with hardened steel ball bearings
- 24″ W x 24 ¼” D shelves adjustable on ½” increments
- 22 ¼” W x 12 ½” D x 10″ H security drawers with key locks
- 22 ¼” W x 12 ½” D x 3 ¾” H roll-out medication shelves with 3 adjustable dividers
- Drawers adjustable on ½” increments
- 24″ long rods for hanging bags
- Built-in cabinet lock
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Powder coated finish available in a wide selection of colors
- Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Made in the USA
Buy Rotating Pharmacy Cabinets Online
Rotating pharmacy cabinets are available to buy online and ship in 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves
If you work in a pharmacy, you know that workplace organization is critical. A disorganized work environment means that it takes longer to find the medication you need and increases the risk of dispensing errors. Mobile sliding pharmacy shelves make it easy to store and organize medications. And on top of that, they save a ton of space compared to traditional static storage.
These space savings are achieved by mounting the medication shelves on tracks, allowing them to slide back and forth without the need for aisles in between. The shelves are designed specifically for medication storage with bins that facilitate proper entering, filling, and checking prescriptions.
- Includes leveling track, heavy-duty carriages, overhead anti-tip safety system, and specially engineered rubber stops to ensure smooth movement
- Modular design allows users to add shelving to the front or sides at any time
- Heavy duty 18 gauge construction in an open or closed style
- Key slots positioned on 1 ½” centers for easy adjustment up and down
- Shelves adjust vertically on 1 ½” centers
- All shelves supported with 2 heavy-duty double rivet shelf supports
- Each shelf rated to hold 250 lbs. (total capacity 1,500 lbs. per unit)
- Plexiglas 2″ high bin fronts provided on each small prescription bottle shelves
- Adjustable dividers on 2″ centers to keep products upright and organized
- Each shelf level includes a backstop to prevent products from falling off the back of the unit
- Solid metal back panels are provided on units with hinged doors and stationary units
- All parts properly cleaned and powder coated for a durable and long-lasting finish
- Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on all parts
- Two-year limited warranty on labor
- Made in the USA
Buy Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves Online
Sliding pharmacy shelves are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sustainable Pharmacy Casework
Whether it’s for inpatient or outpatient services, pharmacies require a great deal of organization and flexibility in order to serve patients quickly and efficiently. Pharmacy casework is a reusable and adaptable medication dispensing and storage solution that is designed with the ability to change as fast as patient needs do.
Unlike built-in millwork, the pharmacy casework is preconfigured at the factory. Once shipped, the casework arrives fully assembled and ready to set in place without professional installers. If your workflow processes change, you can easily modify the casework to better fit your needs. Additionally, moving isn’t a problem, either; if you need to relocate, just take the casework with you. Built-in millwork, meanwhile, is built directly into the building and is immovable once installed. Additionally, casework installation doesn’t require any building modifications. Set it where you want, and move it later on if you need to.
Features & Options
Casework kits are available in a wide variety of cabinet and countertop finishes with upper shelves or cabinets. You can order a standard configuration or contact us for casework designed to your exact specifications. Either way, you’ll receive a pharmacy casework solution constructed of only the highest-quality hardware. Due to an increasing focus on sustainability, the casework is an environmentally friendly option for pharmacies. Whether your pharmacy is old or new, consider casework if you want a professional, reusable, and smart furniture solution designed for your exact needs. Additional options and features include:
- 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb substrate, double-faced melamine construction provides durability
- All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding
- Adjustable upper shelves installed flat or in four tilting positions for more efficient dispensing
- All base and upper cabinets come with one adjustable shelf for full access
- Sustainable design
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Constructed from recycled materials where applicable
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Water-based environmentally friendly adhesives
- Optional features: side splash, lock options for cabinet doors and drawers, sinks & faucet
Buy Pharmacy Casework Online
Pharmacy casework is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. For more information or to receive additional assistance, send us a message or call us at 1-855-786-7667. Volume discounts available.
Spacesaver Hanging Plastic Storage Bins for FrameWRX Medical Supplies
Are you looking for hanging plastic bins for your Spacesaver FrameWRX™ Shelving? Well look no further because StoreMoreStore has all the FrameWRX storage bins at unbelievably low prices. We have a large selection of colored plastic bins and clear plastic storage bins. Also, we have bin dividers, bin partitions, bin labels, and clear plastic bin windows accessories for your bins.
Spacesaver Plastic Bin Windows and Dividers
Spacesaver clear plastic bin windows allow you to view the contents of the bin while protecting medical supplies from dust and dirt. Spacesaver bin dividers and bin partitions help you maximize the storage capacity of bins while keeping medical supplies separated and organized within the bins.
We have numerous colors of FrameWRX bins to help you categorize and find medical supplies quickly using color recognition. We also have a wide selection of sizes to properly store large and small medical supplies. Plastic bins come with front, back, and side grips for easy handling and are waterproof to resist rust and corrosion.
Need Help With Selecting the Right Plastic Bins?
As always if you need help deciding on the right Spacesaver FrameWRX bins or bin accessories, just send us an email or call us toll free at 1-855-786-7667 and we will make sure you get the right size of bins to meet your specific needs.