Posts Tagged ‘pharmacy casework’
Sustainable Pharmacy Casework
Whether it’s for inpatient or outpatient services, pharmacies require a great deal of organization and flexibility in order to serve patients quickly and efficiently. Pharmacy casework is a reusable and adaptable medication dispensing and storage solution that is designed with the ability to change as fast as patient needs do.
Unlike built-in millwork, the pharmacy casework is preconfigured at the factory. Once shipped, the casework arrives fully assembled and ready to set in place without professional installers. If your workflow processes change, you can easily modify the casework to better fit your needs. Additionally, moving isn’t a problem, either; if you need to relocate, just take the casework with you. Built-in millwork, meanwhile, is built directly into the building and is immovable once installed. Additionally, casework installation doesn’t require any building modifications. Set it where you want, and move it later on if you need to.
Features & Options
Casework kits are available in a wide variety of cabinet and countertop finishes with upper shelves or cabinets. You can order a standard configuration or contact us for casework designed to your exact specifications. Either way, you’ll receive a pharmacy casework solution constructed of only the highest-quality hardware. Due to an increasing focus on sustainability, the casework is an environmentally friendly option for pharmacies. Whether your pharmacy is old or new, consider casework if you want a professional, reusable, and smart furniture solution designed for your exact needs. Additional options and features include:
- 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb substrate, double-faced melamine construction provides durability
- All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding
- Adjustable upper shelves installed flat or in four tilting positions for more efficient dispensing
- All base and upper cabinets come with one adjustable shelf for full access
- Sustainable design
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Constructed from recycled materials where applicable
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Water-based environmentally friendly adhesives
- Optional features: side splash, lock options for cabinet doors and drawers, sinks & faucet
Buy Pharmacy Casework Online
Pharmacy casework is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. For more information or to receive additional assistance, send us a message or call us at 1-855-786-7667. Volume discounts available.