Posts Tagged ‘pallet rack guard panels’
Think about your pallet racks. Now think about how safe they are.
If the answer to that makes you sweat, there’s good news: pallet racks and what’s stored on them can cause various hazards, but pallet rack safety is very easy to improve. One solution is with pallet rack guard panels, which attach directly to the back of your existing rack uprights. This keeps stored items secure from falling or shifting and keeps your employees safe. Unlike netting that is designed to catch falling items, the wire panels keep anything from falling in the first place.
Each of the pallet rack guard panels has mounting brackets that allow it to attach directly to the rack. These mounting brackets are available in flush or offset options; simply choose the one you want on the product page before adding the panel to your cart. Offset brackets, which are available in 1″ – 3″ or 4″ – 6″ sizes, allow loads to overhang the rack beams to prevent damage when loading. The panels can also be mounted to support posts if you have a standalone system.
It’s easy to combine the panels to reach the height you need by stacking the panels on top of each other. You can install the panels on or above the floor depending on the level of protection you need.
Installing the panels is a breeze. We provide all the hardware you need, and the angle frame design allows clear access to it for installation. However, the assembly hardware is inaccessible from the panel’s exterior so you can prevent any potential tampering or security concerns.
- 10-gauge welded wire 2″ x 2″ square mesh panels with 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ 13-gauge roll-formed angle frame
- Custom size panels available
- Grey acrylic enamel standard finish; also available with yellow, black, red, blue, orange, tan, and white on request
- Brackets designed for use with tear drop pallet racks; brackets for other upright types available on request
- Flush or offset brackets (1″ – 3″ or 4″ – 6″ options) attach directly to panels; offset brackets allow extra space between the pallet and the bracket to allow loads to overhang
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity
- All hardware included
- Ships unassembled
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Pallet Rack Guard Panels Online
Pallet rack guard panels are available to buy online and ship within 15-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.