Posts Tagged ‘overhead sliding shelving’
Overhead Track Sliding Shelves
Overhead sliding shelving suspends from a mobile track that allows individual shelving units to slide side to side, compacting together when not in use. By removing extra aisle space between rows of shelving, the overhead sliding shelves can cut your footprint in half without sacrificing storage density.
The overhead sliding shelves are available in multiple configurations, making them ideal for any storage application from healthcare to law enforcement, manufacturing, athletics, and more. Since the shelving is mounted overhead and “levitates” above the ground without the use of any floor rails, this also leaves space underneath the unit for easy cleaning. Furthermore, compacting the aisles together when not in use also prevents outside dust from accumulating on stored items.
Additionally, there is no need to modify your existing floors or ceilings. The shelving is installed quickly with a few simple tools and can be relocated easily. You can even install the shelves around your existing furniture or other obstructions.
- Durable steel construction
- Two 14-gauge 3″ x 3″ teardrop pallet rack uprights
- Two 14-gauge 6″ x 2 ½” D beams
- Wire mesh decking
- One LED shop light with pull chain
- Includes shelving track and trolleys
- Each shelving unit includes two closed uprights
- 22-gauge steel shelves with two 14-gauge shelf supports
- 18″ D shelves include one shelf reinforcement
- One pull handle on the front right side of each shelving section
- Four 5/8″ long bumpers for every aisle
- Total weight capacity up to 4,800 lbs. (each shelving section not to exceed 600 lbs.; individual shelf capacity not to exceed 150 lbs.)
- Black pallet rack uprights and beams
- Standard powder-coat shelving color options
- Ships unassembled
- 60-day limited manufacturer’s warranty on customer installed units; 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on factory authorized installations
- Made in the USA
Buy Overhead Sliding Shelving Online
Overhead sliding shelving is available to buy online and ship within 6 to 8 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.