Posts Tagged ‘metal lockers’
Hybrid Metal Steel Frame Lockers with Wood Oak Doors
Hybrid Metal Wood Lockers Provide Aesthetics & Durability
Metal lockers are frequently found in a wide variety of storage applications because of their durability and economical cost. When aesthetics and professional appearances are crucial, wood lockers are a popular choice. However, wood is expensive and not as durable as metal. For storage that requires durability and aesthetics, hybrid metal lockers with wood oak doors allow the best of both worlds.
With a durable metal frame combined with professional wood oak doors, the hybrid lockers are an economical and professional storage solution. This makes them great for locker rooms, fitness centers, schools, offices, and more.
- Locker body made from 24-gauge sheet steel
- Single, double, & triple-tier styles available
- Doors are made from red oak plywood with a furniture-grade red oak veneer finish and 3 coats of lacquer for a clear and beautiful protective finish
- Continuous piano type hinge doors prevent tampering and provide durability for long-lasting use
- All doors include a key lock with optional locking methods available upon request
- Single and double tier lockers include one coat rod and two single hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers include one hat shelf. Triple-tier lockers include one double prong ceiling hook.
- Lockers have 6″ high legs with optional closed metal filler bases available. Lockers without legs are available at a nominal charge.
- Black metal frame with red oak wood door finish
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Ships unassembled or assembled for a small fee
- Free dock to dock shipping
Optional Closed BasesType Dimensions Part NumberFront Bases 12″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCFB12MEFront Bases 15″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCFB15MEEnd Bases 18″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCSB18ME
Buy Hybrid Metal Wood Lockers Online
Hybrid metal frame lockers with wood oak doors are available to buy online. Unassembled lockers ship in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.