Posts Tagged ‘mailroom sorters’
If there’s one challenge all industries have in common, it’s this: Everything is constantly changing. Consequently, if you have any hope of keeping up with the competition, you need to know how to continuously adapt your workflow to meet new and changing demands. And surprisingly, this includes your physical space. Because of its reusable design, mailroom sorting furniture is an easy way to achieve workplace flexibility no matter where you go, allowing you to spend less time on organization and more on the tasks that matter to your business’s bottom line.
Because of its modular components, the mailroom sorting furniture is designed to adapt to your present and future needs. This is what makes them such a worthwhile investment, especially when you compare it to built-in millwork. Since ordinary millwork can’t change, it’s often disposed of after an average of 2 1/2 years. What if you install brand-new millwork, only to discover that you have to move offices before its return on investment? Since our mailroom furniture is modular, this is a non-issue. So if you relocate or need a new layout, all you have to do is adjust the components to your liking—no tools required! Also, there is no need to spend on contractors or costly building modifications.
As soon as it’s delivered, install this sorting furniture in mailrooms anywhere from corporate offices to breakrooms, universities, and more. Additionally, we offer multiple configurations available to buy online with horizontal slots or a combination of shelves and hanging folders. Since each design arrives pre-kitted, it’s ready to set in place for sorting, organizing, and distributing all types of mail, parcels, and supplies. When you have this much convenience, why would you waste time and money with millwork?
Mailroom Sorting Furniture Features
- Assembly: Ships assembled
- Backs: Cabinet back is single-panel 45 psi density MDF, 1/4″ thick substrate
- Body & Edges: .5mm thick high-impact material thermally bonded to exposed edges on cabinet body
- Doors: 3mm thick ABS material cabinet door edging with concealed and self-closing adjustable hinges
- Finishes: Laminates are available in multiple solids, woodgrains, textures, and abstracts. Powder-coated charcoal black steel framework. Light gray sorters. Transparent backs. Sorter trays are available in clear, yellow, red, and blue. Dark green hanging folders.
- Folders: Polypropylene hanging folders include snaps to interlock and a 5″ long magnified label index (white labels included) with rails to suspend folders
- Frame: Cabinet frame designed to support 1,000 lbs. 12-gauge furniture-grade steel vertical frame and 16-gauge horizontal steel frame
- Leveling: Non-marring 1 1/4″ diameter leveling guides
- Modularity: Modular design allows unit configuration to multiple widths/heights. Easily configured on-demand with no tools required
- Modules: Modules are made of lightweight, high-strength 100% recyclable polystyrene which is non-combustible and non-toxic with zero emissive properties and rated as safe for human contact and food storage
- Side Panels, Doors, & Shelves: 3/4″ thick, 45-65 psi industrial grade particleboard cabinet side panels, doors and shelves that meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Sustainability: 100% recycled wood cores
- Trays: Sorter trays made from high-strength polystyrene with a dish design that allows materials to nest in the tray
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on material and workmanship
Buy Mailroom Sorting Furniture Online
If you’re looking for quality and convenience, mailroom sorting furniture is available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping in 12-17 business days. Additionally, if you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mailroom Sorting Cabinets
Mail literature sorting cabinets are an easy and efficient way to store your incoming and outgoing papers and binders. When you use storage that allows quick access, you spend less time rifling through your documents and more time on important workplace tasks. In a busy office, time spent on unproductive tasks quickly add up; the mail sorting cabinets are designed to specifically counteract this wasted time.
In addition to time savings, the sorting cabinets also provide a clean, professional storage area in a small space. With adjustable slotted shelves, you can configure the cabinets to store multiple sizes of materials in a single space.
Security is also an issue when storing sensitive documents. For your privacy and protection, the sorting cabinets can also be configured with hinged doors. The shelves are also durable enough to store more than just files. With Individual shelf capacities at 240 lbs, the cabinets are also great for storing and organizing binders, boxes, and other heavier materials.
- All-welded steel cabinet construction provides increased durability
- Cabinets are available in 36″ or 42″ widths and 64 ½” or 80″ heights.
- Adjustable sorting shelves made from 18 gauge steel. A beveled front edge holds labels, and thumb-cut shelves make it easy to quickly grab papers.
- Shelves interlock into vertical tabs that adjust in ½” increments, allowing you to store a variety of supplies in one cabinet.
- Full-width shelves constructed from 18 gauge steel. Durable and will hold up to 240 lbs. per shelf.
- Optional hinged doors are available to close and lock the cabinet while it isn’t in use.
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Optional accessories include additional sorting shelves, label holders, and dividers.
Buy Mail Literature Sorting Cabinets Online
Mail literature sorting cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Online Shopping Increases the Burden on Mail Sorting
Online shopping is one of the great conveniences of our technological world, but can sometimes be the opposite for those who have to sort through these parcels. Large volumes of mail and package delivery presents multiple unique challenges, especially for applications such as apartment buildings or universities. Bulk mail sorting bins are an easy way to make your mail center manageable and prevent your staff from being buried in boxes.
An Easy Way to Organize Your Mailroom & Make More Space
An increased volume of mail means you need more storage space for said mail. Real estate is at a premium, and it’s likely that you don’t have the time or budget to expand your mailroom with more space. With automatic tracking and alerts, users know exactly when their package is delivered−and they expect it to be ready when they pick it up. Managing and sorting deliveries is especially stressful during prime times when recipients come to pick them up after work and class. A lack of storage space amplifies these issues, as you can’t store packages in space that isn’t there.
Quick turnarounds and increased mail volumes make it easy to lose track of deliveries, making your efficiency and organization suffer and creating more work for staff. Just one lost package can mean days of extra work on top of an unhappy recipient.
Automated tracking and barcode scanning are common in mailrooms, but even this requires an organized and efficient system. An organized mailroom and quick sorting process is the fastest and easiest way to stay on top of deliveries.
For a quick first sort, the bulk mail sorting bins and shelves make it easy to identify and sort deliveries into their correct placement. The sorters are available with flat or tilted angle shelves to provide easy access and an efficient use of space. Bins are sized to fit on the shelves with no wasted space to make the most out of your storage. Shelving is available with up to 4 tiers of storage and a variety of finishes. Contact us for custom options!
Buy Bulk Mail Sorting Bins & Shelves Online
Bulk mail sorting bins with tilted angle and flat shelves are available to buy online. Bins and shelves are sold separately. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complimentary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
If you’re setting up a new office space, one thing you have to consider is storage. You’ll need a place to put files, office supplies, computer media, marketing materials, and even holiday decorations. Before you go for the old standard, lateral file cabinets, we have 4 space saving alternatives for you to consider – and a bonus 5th option!
1. Document Sorters
Usually, these freestanding document sorters are used in the mailroom. They easily store all kinds of mail and make it easy for items to be delivered.
But these sorters aren’t just for mail. You can use them to keep all kinds of paperwork organized. In fact, check out one of our previous blog posts to learn how you can use document sorters for storing your marketing collateral!
2. Rotary Cabinets
Rotary cabinets can do everything lateral cabinets can do…but much better! With rotary cabinets you get twice as much storage capacity; you can store more items (binders, computer media, and even hanging clothes); and you can access stored items much easier thanks to their spinning capabilities.
Sliding mobile shelving is just like your typical static shelving except it moves on tracks. Put rows of sliding mobile shelving in front of each other and you’ve got a double, triple, or quadruple deep storage system.
The result is an increase in storage capacity in less space, with dramatic improvements in organization, convenience, and productivity.
4. Rolling Door Cabinets
How do you take stationary shelving and turn it into a secure cabinet? Add doors! The rolling door cabinets offer you all the storage flexibility and space savings of open shelving with the security of lateral cabinets. There are both stationary and mobile options available.
You’re probably thinking, “what…how can lateral file cabinets be the alternative to lateral file cabinets?” The answer: these lateral file cabinets are on tracks! You can put these cabinets in front of any type of stationary storage you have.
What this does is use less space because you don’t have to create an aisle for access to stored items. And you can add as many rows of lateral file cabinets on tracks as you want!
You can find all of these lateral file cabinet alternatives and much more online from StoreMoreStore! And if you have any questions or need assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
With a large selection of mail sorter modules, there are many different choices to make regarding what type of mail sorting cabinet to buy. Choosing mail sorting cabinets that are safe to use, easily adjustable, and designed for accuracy and productivity will provide years of use. Understanding the differences between mail sorters before your purchase will help you make a better decision.
Mail Sorters Must Be Safe, Flexible and Adjustable
- Choosing a safe mail sorter. One trait of sorting mail is quick hand movements. Some sorters are made of thin steel. Steel sorters seem to be a wise choice until your hand accidentally hits one of those shelf edges. Ouch, that hurts. Sharp metal shelf edges and quick hand motions don’t go well together. With StoreMoreStore sorters you won’t find any blood on our shelves or bandages in one of the sort cubby’s because our shelves are made of strong, durable 1/8″ thick polyethylene specifically design for safe mail sorting.
- Choosing a flexible mail sorter. Mail is a constantly changing business. People come and go, and those darn envelopes and packages come in all different shapes and sizes requiring mail openings to be adjusted from time to time. To adjust most sorter shelves you need to be an engineer equipped with a level. Really, lining up eight shelf tabs in those itty-bitty slots? Once you accomplish adjusting one shelf you will feel pretty proud of yourself until you notice the shelf is crooked. It’s not hard to get to a shelf crooked when the slots are on 1/4″ centers. Well, we think differently at StoreMoreStore. Our shelves are easily adjustable on 1″ increments. Shelves are fully supported along each side of the shelf to hold up to 35 pounds per shelf.
- Choosing a labeling system. Labeling system? What does that have to do with mail sorting? Duh, like everything!!! Most mail sorters are designed to use the same labels you use for your file folders. You know the white sticky ones that fall off when you want them to stick and stick when you want to remove them. Our sorter shelf labels are 10-5/8″ wide by 7/16″ spanning the entire length of the shelf. They are safely and securely positioned behind a clear snap-on plastic protector. Changing labels is a snap. We have colored labels available to identify different type of materials or for high activity mail slots. Using colored labels increases speed and accuracy when sorting materials.
- Do you need options to make your job easier? We have optional products to make your job easier, like drawers that slide into mail sorter slots. These drawers are great for storing rubber bands, paper clips, pens, markers and other supplies commonly used at a mail sorting station. Other options include roll-out waist high work shelves, doors, and shelves for binders or other materials.
We hope that this information helps you make an informed decision when selecting mail sorters and mail center equipment. Oh, we almost forgot our sorter modules look nice too. They are available in a wide choice of finishes. Shop for freestanding or desktop sorters with confidence at StoreMoreStore, knowing that our mail sorters are quality products backed by a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.