Posts Tagged ‘mailroom furniture’
If there’s one challenge all industries have in common, it’s this: Everything is constantly changing. Consequently, if you have any hope of keeping up with the competition, you need to know how to continuously adapt your workflow to meet new and changing demands. And surprisingly, this includes your physical space. Because of its reusable design, mailroom sorting furniture is an easy way to achieve workplace flexibility no matter where you go, allowing you to spend less time on organization and more on the tasks that matter to your business’s bottom line.
Because of its modular components, the mailroom sorting furniture is designed to adapt to your present and future needs. This is what makes them such a worthwhile investment, especially when you compare it to built-in millwork. Since ordinary millwork can’t change, it’s often disposed of after an average of 2 1/2 years. What if you install brand-new millwork, only to discover that you have to move offices before its return on investment? Since our mailroom furniture is modular, this is a non-issue. So if you relocate or need a new layout, all you have to do is adjust the components to your liking—no tools required! Also, there is no need to spend on contractors or costly building modifications.
As soon as it’s delivered, install this sorting furniture in mailrooms anywhere from corporate offices to breakrooms, universities, and more. Additionally, we offer multiple configurations available to buy online with horizontal slots or a combination of shelves and hanging folders. Since each design arrives pre-kitted, it’s ready to set in place for sorting, organizing, and distributing all types of mail, parcels, and supplies. When you have this much convenience, why would you waste time and money with millwork?
Mailroom Sorting Furniture Features
- Assembly: Ships assembled
- Backs: Cabinet back is single-panel 45 psi density MDF, 1/4″ thick substrate
- Body & Edges: .5mm thick high-impact material thermally bonded to exposed edges on cabinet body
- Doors: 3mm thick ABS material cabinet door edging with concealed and self-closing adjustable hinges
- Finishes: Laminates are available in multiple solids, woodgrains, textures, and abstracts. Powder-coated charcoal black steel framework. Light gray sorters. Transparent backs. Sorter trays are available in clear, yellow, red, and blue. Dark green hanging folders.
- Folders: Polypropylene hanging folders include snaps to interlock and a 5″ long magnified label index (white labels included) with rails to suspend folders
- Frame: Cabinet frame designed to support 1,000 lbs. 12-gauge furniture-grade steel vertical frame and 16-gauge horizontal steel frame
- Leveling: Non-marring 1 1/4″ diameter leveling guides
- Modularity: Modular design allows unit configuration to multiple widths/heights. Easily configured on-demand with no tools required
- Modules: Modules are made of lightweight, high-strength 100% recyclable polystyrene which is non-combustible and non-toxic with zero emissive properties and rated as safe for human contact and food storage
- Side Panels, Doors, & Shelves: 3/4″ thick, 45-65 psi industrial grade particleboard cabinet side panels, doors and shelves that meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Sustainability: 100% recycled wood cores
- Trays: Sorter trays made from high-strength polystyrene with a dish design that allows materials to nest in the tray
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on material and workmanship
Buy Mailroom Sorting Furniture Online
If you’re looking for quality and convenience, mailroom sorting furniture is available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping in 12-17 business days. Additionally, if you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complementary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available to help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
When most people think of mail sorters, they only picture them being used in the mailroom. Which makes sense considering that’s what they’re made for. But, mail sorters don’t have to be limited to just storing mail; there are many other uses for them outside of the mailroom. For example…
1. Store Office Supplies and Forms in Mail Sorters
There are a variety of mail sorters. Some have the adjustable shelves at the top and cabinets on the bottom (like the ones you can find here). These work great for storing a mix of forms and office supplies. Forms that are frequently filled out – medical history forms, new hire documents – can be stored in the shelves, while office supplies – pens, computer paper, envelopes – can be kept in the bottom cabinets.
2. Mail Sorters Used for Organizing Marketing Collateral
Most companies have some kind of marketing collateral: brochures, fact sheets, catalogs, press kits, etc. And mail sorters are ideal for storing it all. Why? Because you can separate everything into categories and keep it in the adjustable shelves with labels for quick retrieval.
3. Keep Product Samples in Mail Sorters
One of the best features of the mail sorters is the adjustable shelves because they can be moved up and down on 1 inch increments. If you sell a product and need to keep samples at the office, the mail sorters are great for keeping them organized.
All of these uses so far are for the larger mail sorters, but there are also desktop mail sorters. These are smaller versions that you can put on your desk to store all your documents. And because they use the same labeling system as the larger ones, you can keep everything organized and easily accessible.
These are just a few uses for mail sorters that don’t involve storing mail. There are definitely many more. As long as you don’t limit your thinking on how you can use them, you might just find a new use for them in your office!
The accurate and efficient flow of documents is essential to your business. One of the best ways to make sure documents, files and mail get to the right people is with well designed mail center sorter furniture. StoreMoreStore has great deals on all Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter for sorting mail, documents, literature, files, and forms. Hamilton Sorter’s document sorting furniture provides flexibility and adjustability to meet the changing needs of your business while keeping you organized.
Benefits of Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter Cabinets and Mail Sorting Furniture
Here are just a few of the benefits of Hamilton Sorter’s Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters:
• Easy to Read Sorting Labels: Sorter trays or shelves offer full length name labels that are easy to read and easy to change.
• Transparent Sorting Shelves: The transparent sorting shelves let light pass in and through the sorter making stored documents and mail easier to see.
• No Sharp Shelf Edges: Mail sorter shelves are designed with no sharp edges to protect fast moving hands when sorting mail, documents, and literature.
• No Assembly Required: Sorting units come fully assembled, just open the box, set the sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
• Wide Choice of Sorter Colors: Hamilton Sorter has a large variety of color finishes to match any office décor.
• GREENGUARD® Certified: Hamilton Sorter’s Freestanding Mailroom Sorters are GREENGUARD® certified offering a green friendly addition to your office.
Shop today at StoreMoreStore for Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters! We have all types Freestanding Mailroom Sorters including, sorters with all slots, locking hinged doors, sliding doors, roll-out posting shelves, and other storage configurations.
Visit us at StoreMoreStore to see our entire selection of Pass Thru Sorters, Closed Back Sorters, and Sorter Accessories. Also, if you need any help deciding on any Hamilton Sorter products or you don’t see what you want just give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email.
With a large selection of mail sorter modules, there are many different choices to make regarding what type of mail sorting cabinet to buy. Choosing mail sorting cabinets that are safe to use, easily adjustable, and designed for accuracy and productivity will provide years of use. Understanding the differences between mail sorters before your purchase will help you make a better decision.
Mail Sorters Must Be Safe, Flexible and Adjustable
- Choosing a safe mail sorter. One trait of sorting mail is quick hand movements. Some sorters are made of thin steel. Steel sorters seem to be a wise choice until your hand accidentally hits one of those shelf edges. Ouch, that hurts. Sharp metal shelf edges and quick hand motions don’t go well together. With StoreMoreStore sorters you won’t find any blood on our shelves or bandages in one of the sort cubby’s because our shelves are made of strong, durable 1/8″ thick polyethylene specifically design for safe mail sorting.
- Choosing a flexible mail sorter. Mail is a constantly changing business. People come and go, and those darn envelopes and packages come in all different shapes and sizes requiring mail openings to be adjusted from time to time. To adjust most sorter shelves you need to be an engineer equipped with a level. Really, lining up eight shelf tabs in those itty-bitty slots? Once you accomplish adjusting one shelf you will feel pretty proud of yourself until you notice the shelf is crooked. It’s not hard to get to a shelf crooked when the slots are on 1/4″ centers. Well, we think differently at StoreMoreStore. Our shelves are easily adjustable on 1″ increments. Shelves are fully supported along each side of the shelf to hold up to 35 pounds per shelf.
- Choosing a labeling system. Labeling system? What does that have to do with mail sorting? Duh, like everything!!! Most mail sorters are designed to use the same labels you use for your file folders. You know the white sticky ones that fall off when you want them to stick and stick when you want to remove them. Our sorter shelf labels are 10-5/8″ wide by 7/16″ spanning the entire length of the shelf. They are safely and securely positioned behind a clear snap-on plastic protector. Changing labels is a snap. We have colored labels available to identify different type of materials or for high activity mail slots. Using colored labels increases speed and accuracy when sorting materials.
- Do you need options to make your job easier? We have optional products to make your job easier, like drawers that slide into mail sorter slots. These drawers are great for storing rubber bands, paper clips, pens, markers and other supplies commonly used at a mail sorting station. Other options include roll-out waist high work shelves, doors, and shelves for binders or other materials.
We hope that this information helps you make an informed decision when selecting mail sorters and mail center equipment. Oh, we almost forgot our sorter modules look nice too. They are available in a wide choice of finishes. Shop for freestanding or desktop sorters with confidence at StoreMoreStore, knowing that our mail sorters are quality products backed by a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.