Posts Tagged ‘mail sorter’
Just from the name, you know what to use mailroom sorters for – organizing mail. It’s pretty obvious. But there are certain tricks to using the mailroom sorters that will help you be more successful. Here are the ones we’ve found to be most useful for our customers.
1. Use clear/transparent shelves for increased visibility
If your mailroom sorter is taller than eye level for your shortest employees, the clear shelves will improve visibility, allowing all employees to quickly find what they need.
2. Use them for more than just mail
Any kind of document, from brochures to forms and flyers to folders, can be kept in mailroom sorters.
3. Use the color-coded labels
The color-coded labels are easy to apply and change out on the shelves, which makes organizing mail or other documents much easier.
4. Use the pass thru sorters as a divider
5. Use smaller desktop sorters at your workstation
The smaller desktop sorters make a great addition to your workstation. Documents and files can be easily retrieved and organized right where you need them.
6. Use multiple types of mailroom sorters
There are freestanding sorters with shelves from top to bottom, and there are sorters attached to tables. Mixing and matching lets you create the right system for your office’s needs.
Shop Now for Your Mail Sorter
At StoreMoreStore, we have all types of mailroom sorters and accessories to help you get organized. If you need any help choosing the right one for your office or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
The accurate and efficient flow of documents is essential to your business. One of the best ways to make sure documents, files and mail get to the right people is with well designed mail center sorter furniture. StoreMoreStore has great deals on all Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter for sorting mail, documents, literature, files, and forms. Hamilton Sorter’s document sorting furniture provides flexibility and adjustability to meet the changing needs of your business while keeping you organized.
Benefits of Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter Cabinets and Mail Sorting Furniture
Here are just a few of the benefits of Hamilton Sorter’s Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters:
• Easy to Read Sorting Labels: Sorter trays or shelves offer full length name labels that are easy to read and easy to change.
• Transparent Sorting Shelves: The transparent sorting shelves let light pass in and through the sorter making stored documents and mail easier to see.
• No Sharp Shelf Edges: Mail sorter shelves are designed with no sharp edges to protect fast moving hands when sorting mail, documents, and literature.
• No Assembly Required: Sorting units come fully assembled, just open the box, set the sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
• Wide Choice of Sorter Colors: Hamilton Sorter has a large variety of color finishes to match any office décor.
• GREENGUARD® Certified: Hamilton Sorter’s Freestanding Mailroom Sorters are GREENGUARD® certified offering a green friendly addition to your office.
Shop today at StoreMoreStore for Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters! We have all types Freestanding Mailroom Sorters including, sorters with all slots, locking hinged doors, sliding doors, roll-out posting shelves, and other storage configurations.
Visit us at StoreMoreStore to see our entire selection of Pass Thru Sorters, Closed Back Sorters, and Sorter Accessories. Also, if you need any help deciding on any Hamilton Sorter products or you don’t see what you want just give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email.
With a large selection of mail sorter modules, there are many different choices to make regarding what type of mail sorting cabinet to buy. Choosing mail sorting cabinets that are safe to use, easily adjustable, and designed for accuracy and productivity will provide years of use. Understanding the differences between mail sorters before your purchase will help you make a better decision.
Mail Sorters Must Be Safe, Flexible and Adjustable
- Choosing a safe mail sorter. One trait of sorting mail is quick hand movements. Some sorters are made of thin steel. Steel sorters seem to be a wise choice until your hand accidentally hits one of those shelf edges. Ouch, that hurts. Sharp metal shelf edges and quick hand motions don’t go well together. With StoreMoreStore sorters you won’t find any blood on our shelves or bandages in one of the sort cubby’s because our shelves are made of strong, durable 1/8″ thick polyethylene specifically design for safe mail sorting.
- Choosing a flexible mail sorter. Mail is a constantly changing business. People come and go, and those darn envelopes and packages come in all different shapes and sizes requiring mail openings to be adjusted from time to time. To adjust most sorter shelves you need to be an engineer equipped with a level. Really, lining up eight shelf tabs in those itty-bitty slots? Once you accomplish adjusting one shelf you will feel pretty proud of yourself until you notice the shelf is crooked. It’s not hard to get to a shelf crooked when the slots are on 1/4″ centers. Well, we think differently at StoreMoreStore. Our shelves are easily adjustable on 1″ increments. Shelves are fully supported along each side of the shelf to hold up to 35 pounds per shelf.
- Choosing a labeling system. Labeling system? What does that have to do with mail sorting? Duh, like everything!!! Most mail sorters are designed to use the same labels you use for your file folders. You know the white sticky ones that fall off when you want them to stick and stick when you want to remove them. Our sorter shelf labels are 10-5/8″ wide by 7/16″ spanning the entire length of the shelf. They are safely and securely positioned behind a clear snap-on plastic protector. Changing labels is a snap. We have colored labels available to identify different type of materials or for high activity mail slots. Using colored labels increases speed and accuracy when sorting materials.
- Do you need options to make your job easier? We have optional products to make your job easier, like drawers that slide into mail sorter slots. These drawers are great for storing rubber bands, paper clips, pens, markers and other supplies commonly used at a mail sorting station. Other options include roll-out waist high work shelves, doors, and shelves for binders or other materials.
We hope that this information helps you make an informed decision when selecting mail sorters and mail center equipment. Oh, we almost forgot our sorter modules look nice too. They are available in a wide choice of finishes. Shop for freestanding or desktop sorters with confidence at StoreMoreStore, knowing that our mail sorters are quality products backed by a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.