Posts Tagged ‘mail slots’
Locking Mail Cubbies | Mailroom Slotted Sort Stations with Doors
Security Mail Slot Stations
Locking mail cubbies are designed with individual locking compartments for sorting and distributing mail. This makes them an ideal solution for secure and private pick-up of individual mail and packages in hospitals, schools, offices, and more. Individual mail is delivered through slots in the compartments, and the back of the cabinet allows full access to all compartments with one large locking single door.
The individual locking compartments deter theft and ensure that user mail is secure and protected. This also increases organization, as every compartment is clearly labeled. With doors that enclose the compartments, it provides your mailroom with a clean, professional look uninterrupted by messy piles of mail.
These mail sorters are also modular, allowing you to bolt the units together for more seamless storage at any time. Authorized users can access all mail slots at once through the locking back door. Lastly, the sorters have a durable powder coat paint finish that is resistant to scratches and corrosion, making it a long-lasting solution.
- Welded 20 gauge steel construction
- Bolt units together for modular storage
- Front and rear bend on shelves for labeling
- Individual front doors with 7/8″ mail slot with keys
- Hinged full rear door allows access to all slots at once
- Available in multiple sizes and configurations depending on your needs
- Standalone units or integrated with other types of mailroom furniture such as cabinets and shelves
- Chipping and corrosion-resistant putty powder coat paint finish
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Locking Mail Cubbies Online
Locking mail cubbies are available to buy online and ship in 4-8 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our storage experts.
Not All Mail Sorters Are The Same
Choosing The Right Mail Room Sort Module
With a large selection of mail sorter modules, there are many different choices to make regarding what type of mail sorting cabinet to buy. Choosing mail sorting cabinets that are safe to use, easily adjustable, and designed for accuracy and productivity will provide years of use. Understanding the differences between mail sorters before your purchase will help you make a better decision.
Mail Sorters Must Be Safe, Flexible and Adjustable
- Choosing a safe mail sorter. One trait of sorting mail is quick hand movements. Some sorters are made of thin steel. Steel sorters seem to be a wise choice until your hand accidentally hits one of those shelf edges. Ouch, that hurts. Sharp metal shelf edges and quick hand motions don’t go well together. With StoreMoreStore sorters you won’t find any blood on our shelves or bandages in one of the sort cubby’s because our shelves are made of strong, durable 1/8″ thick polyethylene specifically design for safe mail sorting.
- Choosing a flexible mail sorter. Mail is a constantly changing business. People come and go, and those darn envelopes and packages come in all different shapes and sizes requiring mail openings to be adjusted from time to time. To adjust most sorter shelves you need to be an engineer equipped with a level. Really, lining up eight shelf tabs in those itty-bitty slots? Once you accomplish adjusting one shelf you will feel pretty proud of yourself until you notice the shelf is crooked. It’s not hard to get to a shelf crooked when the slots are on 1/4″ centers. Well, we think differently at StoreMoreStore. Our shelves are easily adjustable on 1″ increments. Shelves are fully supported along each side of the shelf to hold up to 35 pounds per shelf.
- Choosing a labeling system. Labeling system? What does that have to do with mail sorting? Duh, like everything!!! Most mail sorters are designed to use the same labels you use for your file folders. You know the white sticky ones that fall off when you want them to stick and stick when you want to remove them. Our sorter shelf labels are 10-5/8″ wide by 7/16″ spanning the entire length of the shelf. They are safely and securely positioned behind a clear snap-on plastic protector. Changing labels is a snap. We have colored labels available to identify different type of materials or for high activity mail slots. Using colored labels increases speed and accuracy when sorting materials.
- Do you need options to make your job easier? We have optional products to make your job easier, like drawers that slide into mail sorter slots. These drawers are great for storing rubber bands, paper clips, pens, markers and other supplies commonly used at a mail sorting station. Other options include roll-out waist high work shelves, doors, and shelves for binders or other materials.
We hope that this information helps you make an informed decision when selecting mail sorters and mail center equipment. Oh, we almost forgot our sorter modules look nice too. They are available in a wide choice of finishes. Shop for freestanding or desktop sorters with confidence at StoreMoreStore, knowing that our mail sorters are quality products backed by a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
Get free shipping and great mailroom sorter deals here!