Posts Tagged ‘mail literature sorting cabinets’
Mailroom Sorting Cabinets
Mail literature sorting cabinets are an easy and efficient way to store your incoming and outgoing papers and binders. When you use storage that allows quick access, you spend less time rifling through your documents and more time on important workplace tasks. In a busy office, time spent on unproductive tasks quickly add up; the mail sorting cabinets are designed to specifically counteract this wasted time.
In addition to time savings, the sorting cabinets also provide a clean, professional storage area in a small space. With adjustable slotted shelves, you can configure the cabinets to store multiple sizes of materials in a single space.
Security is also an issue when storing sensitive documents. For your privacy and protection, the sorting cabinets can also be configured with hinged doors. The shelves are also durable enough to store more than just files. With Individual shelf capacities at 240 lbs, the cabinets are also great for storing and organizing binders, boxes, and other heavier materials.
- All-welded steel cabinet construction provides increased durability
- Cabinets are available in 36″ or 42″ widths and 64 ½” or 80″ heights.
- Adjustable sorting shelves made from 18 gauge steel. A beveled front edge holds labels, and thumb-cut shelves make it easy to quickly grab papers.
- Shelves interlock into vertical tabs that adjust in ½” increments, allowing you to store a variety of supplies in one cabinet.
- Full-width shelves constructed from 18 gauge steel. Durable and will hold up to 240 lbs. per shelf.
- Optional hinged doors are available to close and lock the cabinet while it isn’t in use.
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Optional accessories include additional sorting shelves, label holders, and dividers.
Buy Mail Literature Sorting Cabinets Online
Mail literature sorting cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.