Posts Tagged ‘lockers’
Electronics Charging Lockers
Laptop charging lockers provide individual secure storage for small to medium-sized electronics and personal items. Configure the locker banks to accommodate as many users as you need for temporary or permanent use in libraries, schools, government facilities, corporations, gyms, hospitals, police stations, and more. Outlets in each compartment allow users to store, secure and charge their electronics all at once.
In order to most effectively utilize your space, stack the lockers or install them side-by-side to create the ideal configuration for your application. The ventilated compartments also promote airflow and keep stored electronics cool while they’re charging.
During set-up, electronic locks can be set to “station” or “locker” mode. When in “station” mode, a user can use any available locker with a 4-digit code. When unlocked next, the PIN code is erased and ready for the next user. While in “locker” mode, users enter a pre-programmed 4-digit code to use the same locker repeatedly, making them ideal for assigned locker applications.
- Full metal construction with perforated ventilation holes
- Ventilation patterns designed to provide maximum airflow
- Available with 5, 8, or 10 compartments
- Each compartment includes 2 USB charging ports and 1 AC outlet
- Doors fold down and stop at 90 degrees to prevent them from blocking access to other compartments when opened
- Locking options include padlock hasps, key locks, advanced key locks for orders of over 100 key variations, and digital locks with programmable settings in station mode or locker mode
- Optional laminate tops
- Powder-coated finish available in several colors
- Ships fully assembled
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on electrical components; lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Made in the USA
Buy Laptop Charging Lockers Online
Laptop charging lockers are available to buy online within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Last-Mile Delivery with Smart Parcel Lockers
Smart parcel lockers are becoming more and more common in all types of applications from apartments to grocery stores. With the rise in e-commerce and same-day delivery, supply chains and carriers need an efficient last-mile delivery storage and pickup process now more than ever.
The smart parcel lockers allow you to eliminate wasted time spent signing for packages and avoid missing or stolen deliveries. Instead of a drop-off at the front office or at the recipient’s door, parcel couriers simply deposit deliveries into one of the secure locker compartments. Following deposit, the recipient is notified with a notification and a secure code to access the designated locker. Then the recipient can pick up their package at their earliest convenience at any time.
Now there is no need to search for building numbers and front desk staff or risking liability by leaving deliveries out in the open. Compartments are available in multiple sizes from small to extra large to hold various types of packages.
- Available with a variety of package compartment sizes (contact us for custom configurations)
- Durable steel construction
- Small compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 4.76″ high
- Medium compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 9.6″ high
- Large compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 12.18″ high
- Extra-large compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 16.26″ high
- White with blue trim finish
- Optional advertisement wraps
Buy Smart Parcel Lockers Online
Smart parcel lockers are available to buy online within 6-8 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Parcel & Package Delivery Lockers
Package delivery lockers provide 24/7 anytime parcel pick-up and drop-off with automated alerts that notify recipients. This is a great delivery storage and pick-up system for apartments, condos, universities, large offices, and other businesses. With automated tracking and secure user access, the package delivery lockers virtually eliminate the need to manage individual keys. Thus, you have more time and resources to spend on other tasks in your facility while recipients can be certain of their delivery’s security.
For package drop-off, simply place the package in an empty locker compartment. Then lock the door with a 4-digit PIN and text or e-mail the recipient with this number and locker assignment. When the recipient picks up the package, they simply enter the PIN into the assigned locker to access it.
Since there are no keys required, staff members don’t need to spend time managing and tracking individual assets. And since there is also no need to ensure staff is available at all times, users can retrieve their deliveries at their closest convenience. The 24/7 access makes the lockers a great system for busy tenants and university students. With more and more people working outside of the typical 9-5 schedule, ease of access is especially important.
Lastly, you can install the lockers as a standalone solution or install them through your existing walls. Additional package delivery locker features are included below.
- All-welded unibody steel construction provides extra strength
- 16-gauge solid body construction and 18-gauge backs
- 14 total doors (12 doors 18″ wide x 8″ high and 2 doors 18″ wide x 18″ high)
- Piano hinged doors enhance security and prevent tampering
- Digital electronic locks with 4-digit user PIN and 8-digit master and sub-master management access codes
- Available in a wide selection of colors with no additional charge for two-tone colors
- All locker parts coated with a seven-stage zinc/iron phosphate solution and baked at 350ºF to prevent corrosion
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Package Delivery Lockers Online
Package delivery lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Quick Ship Factory Assembled Lockers
If you need lockers but don’t have the time or resources to spend on assembly and installation, pre-assembled lockers are a great solution. After assembly at the factory, the lockers are shipped directly to you—all you have to do is set them in place.
The lockers are appropriate for a wide variety of storage applications and are available with four openings to choose from: single (wardrobe), double, triple, and six-tier (box lockers). We recommend purchasing the lockers in a three-wide group for the best value, but you can purchase single units as well.
Optional sloped tops are also an easy way to keep your lockers looking neat and clean, as they prevent anyone from placing items or trash on the top of the locker.
Pre-Assembled Locker Features
- 24 gauge steel locker body construction.
- 16 gauge steel doors (six high lockers are 18 gauge) with louvers for ventilation.
- Continuous piano hinges increase durability and prevent tampering.
- Single, double, and triple-tier lockers come with stainless steel recessed handles to prevent damage from padlocks.
- Handles use gravity lift-type hatches. Six-tier lockers include a catch door pull.
- Each locker includes a combination padlock.
- Single and double-tier lockers include one double prong ceiling hook and two single-side wall hooks per tier. Triple-tier lockers include one double prong ceiling hook.
- Optional coat roads available.
- Lockers include black number plates with silver etched numbers in sequence starting from #1. Contact us for custom number sequencing.
- 6″ legs included as a standard. Lockers without legs are available for an additional cost.
- Sloped top lockers come with 6″ high front and side closure bases, which prevents debris from gathering under the lockers.
- Slope tops prevent items from accumulating on top of the lockers and can be purchased as optional items for standard flat top lockers.
- Available in gray, blue, and parchment finishes and coated with a zinc/iron phosphate solution to prevent corrosion, then electrostatically sprayed and baked at 350 degrees.
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Lockers ship fully assembled and ready to use.
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
Buy Pre-Assembled Lockers Online
Click here to shop for pre-assembled lockers online. Allow 5-7 business days for shipping. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our specialists.
Red Oak Country Club Lockers
Locker rooms are a valuable place to make impressions on guests, whether that impression is positive or negative. Many people quickly judge the quality of a gym, club, or resort based on its locker rooms. You not only want your locker room to be secure and functional, but you want it to look great, too. Our country club wood lockers are constructed from elegant and durable natural red oak plywood covered by a red oak veneer and 3 coats of lacquer for an attractive locker room storage solution. And since the lockers ship completely assembled, all you have to do is set them in place and they are ready for use.
See below for additional country club locker features.
- Locker front, back, and sides constructed from ¾” plain sliced red oak plywood
- Furniture grade red oak plywood doors covered by a red oak veneer and finished with 3 coats of lacquer
- European concealed cabinet-style hinge on doors keeps hinges from view to prevent tampering and provide a clean look
- All doors include a key cam lock with other locking mechanisms available, including keyless locks
- Available in single-tier, double-tier, and triple-tier styles
- Single-tier and double-tier lockers come with two single clothing hooks per opening; triple-tier lockers come with one double-prong ceiling hook
- Single and double tier lockers come with coat rods
- Single-tier lockers come with one hat shelf
- Natural red oak finish with a 3 coat clear lacquer on all interior and front faces
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional crown molding and bases available at checkout
Buy Country Club Lockers Online
Country club wood lockers are available to buy online and ship in 4-5 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our storage experts.
Maximum Airflow with Security & Visibility
Ventilated box lockers are great for storing items that need to remain secure, dry, and fresh. The diamond perforated sides allow air to flow freely through the locker, which keeps items secure but allows wet items to dry to prevent mold, mildew, and odors. These lockers are also great for schools, as they store student belongings securely while keeping them visible. A few storage applications include uniforms, gym clothes, purses, backpacks, lunchboxes, small electronics, shoes, and other belongings.
The lockers are available in three compartment sizes (single, double, and six-tier) depending on your storage needs. Optional coat rods store hanging clothing in single-tier lockers. Heavy-duty steel construction ensures long-term use in any environment. Stainless steel recessed handles prevent marring from padlocks to keep a professional appearance. Continuous piano hinges provide an extra level of support along the entire locker length to minimize wear and tear from normal use. Since the hardware is not exposed, the hinges also prevent tampering or damage due to environmental conditions.
The maximum air flow circulation with the ventilated box lockers is perfect for warehouses, gyms, breakrooms, schools, law enforcement, locker rooms, and more. Additional features include:
- Available in single-tier, double-tier, and six-tier
- 16 gauge diamond perforated steel side panels with 18 gauge solid back panels
- Doors are constructed from 14 gauge diamond perforated steel with continuous piano hinges
- Single and double-tier lockers equipped with recessed stainless steel handles (locks not included)
- Door handles use gravity lift-type latches
- Six-tier lockers come with door pulls and padlock hasps (locks not included)
- Available with built-in lock options
- Single and double-tier lockers include one double prong ceiling hook and two single side wall hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers are available with optional coat rods upon request
- Lockers include standard 6″ legs, but lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge
- Factory-assembled lockers are available upon request (add 5 days for shipping)
- Two year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Ventilated Box Lockers Online
Ventilated box lockers are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days (add 5 for assembled). For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Storing Bulky Tactical Gear Efficiently
In law enforcement and military operations, every second counts. Storing bulky gear quickly eats up valuable space, making your storage area disorganized and stressful to navigate. In an emergency situation, officers are wasting time trying to retrieve their gear instead of being where they’re needed. Special ops SWAT gear lockers are designed for storing tactical equipment efficiently and in less space so officers can find equipment quickly.
The special ops SWAT gear lockers include a variety of options so you can tailor your storage area to officer needs. A combination of coat hangers and adjustable shelving allows officers to store their gear in one convenient area. The lockers are great for storing multiple vests, pairs of boots, and gear bags.
For your security needs, you can also order the lockers with keyed or keyless locking doors. The keyless locks eliminate the need to spend time on tedious manual key management. The SWAT gear locker features include:
- Units available in widths of 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″.
- All units are 7’4″ high and 2′ deep.
- Shelves are 22-gauge steel and adjustable on 1.5″ centers.
- Shelving reinforcements included (one reinforcement for 24″, 30″, and 36″ wide shelves; two reinforcements for 42″ and 48″ wide shelves).
- Garment rods are 1.5″ in diameter and adjustable on 1.5″ centers.
- 2.75″ high bottom kick plates prevent items from rolling under the shelves.
- Units include two-piece closed back panels, which add .375″ to the overall depth.
- Optional hinged doors available with key locks or keyless electronic locks.
- Powder-coated, scratch and corrosion-resistant finish in a variety of colors.
- Tool free assembly and easy installation. Most components snap together with a rubber mallet hammer.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Buy Special Ops SWAT Gear Lockers Online
Special ops SWAT gear lockers are available to buy online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Hybrid Metal Wood Lockers Provide Aesthetics & Durability
Metal lockers are frequently found in a wide variety of storage applications because of their durability and economical cost. When aesthetics and professional appearances are crucial, wood lockers are a popular choice. However, wood is expensive and not as durable as metal. For storage that requires durability and aesthetics, hybrid metal lockers with wood oak doors allow the best of both worlds.
With a durable metal frame combined with professional wood oak doors, the hybrid lockers are an economical and professional storage solution. This makes them great for locker rooms, fitness centers, schools, offices, and more.
- Locker body made from 24-gauge sheet steel
- Single, double, & triple-tier styles available
- Doors are made from red oak plywood with a furniture-grade red oak veneer finish and 3 coats of lacquer for a clear and beautiful protective finish
- Continuous piano type hinge doors prevent tampering and provide durability for long-lasting use
- All doors include a key lock with optional locking methods available upon request
- Single and double tier lockers include one coat rod and two single hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers include one hat shelf. Triple-tier lockers include one double prong ceiling hook.
- Lockers have 6″ high legs with optional closed metal filler bases available. Lockers without legs are available at a nominal charge.
- Black metal frame with red oak wood door finish
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Ships unassembled or assembled for a small fee
- Free dock to dock shipping
Optional Closed BasesType Dimensions Part NumberFront Bases 12″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCFB12MEFront Bases 15″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCFB15MEEnd Bases 18″ x 6″ SMS-39-KCSB18ME
Buy Hybrid Metal Wood Lockers Online
Hybrid metal frame lockers with wood oak doors are available to buy online. Unassembled lockers ship in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers
Unfortunately, plastic lockers just aren’t as popular as metal lockers due to misconceptions about their durability and price. However, they offer a wide variety of benefits over metal lockers that make them well worth the investment, including resistance to rust, mold, moisture, and other damaging factors. Read on to learn more about the benefits of using antimicrobial plastic lockers in your athletic, medical, food processing, or other high moisture or hygienic application.
Storage for Wet & Hygienic Environments
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are a great solution for many storage applications such as pools, changing rooms, hospitals, outdoor areas, manufacturing facilities, and other areas with a high degree of moisture, humidity, or chemicals. Constructed from high density polyethylene, the plastic is lightweight but extremely durable and won’t corrode, rust, or dent. Durability and impact resistance also provide enhanced security for stored belongings.
In healthcare, athletic, or food storage applications, hygienics are extremely important. Plastic is much easier to clean than metal due to its moisture resistance. Simply spray it down and let it dry instead of time-consuming hand drying. You don’t need to worry about unsightly patches of rust if the lockers are left wet. The ease of cleaning also makes it an ideal solution for applications where users exchange lockers throughout the day and prevents the spread of germs and illness.
Plastic is also very low-maintenance compared to metal as it won’t dent, scratch, or require regular re-paintings due to chipping. The material is resistant to odors, germs, graffiti, chemicals, and more. The durability of the lockers offer a smart, attractive, and long-lasting solution that you can count on for years to come.
Buy Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers Online
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Though it may have a higher initial cost than other materials, stainless steel products give you the most value for your investment. For applications such as medical, food, or industrial storage that require durability and cleanliness, stainless steel is a tried and true choice.
We have a huge variety of stainless steel products for virtually any application, such as:
- Base cabinets
- Wire carts & shelves
- Cabinets with glass doors
- Wall-mounted cabinets & shelving
- Garment racks
Benefits of Stainless Steel
Stainless steel provides many unique benefits that make it a worthwhile investment. If you need a product that is extra durable, easy to clean, and long lasting, stainless steel might be perfect for you.
Not only is stainless steel extremely durable with a large weight capacity, but it’s also resistant to corrosion, rust, heat, impact, stains, and other factors that cause wear and tear. This makes it a frequently-sought solution in lab environments and wet areas where other materials could degrade from harsh chemicals or water and moisture.
Stainless steel is also incredibly easy to clean, allowing you to maintain hygienic conditions with little effort. Hospitals, kitchens, food processing plants, surgical centers, and labs often use stainless steel for this reason, as food and medical devices need to be kept clean and up to strict standards. Having storage systems that are easy to clean and sterilize also allows staff to get back to work faster.
Another great factor is stainless steel’s strength-to-weight advantage over other materials. Due to the nature of its construction and its reduced thickness of material, stainless steel provides added strength without adding weight.
Lastly, stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable. With an increasing focus on environmental consciousness, this makes stainless steel an eco-friendly option.
Buy Stainless Steel Products Online
We have a wide selection of stainless steel products available to buy online. For further assistance, inquiries, or if you just can’t find what you are looking for, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.