Posts Tagged ‘locker room storage’
Ventilated Box Lockers Provide Airflow for Dry Storage
Maximum Airflow with Security & Visibility
Ventilated box lockers are great for storing items that need to remain secure, dry, and fresh. The diamond perforated sides allow air to flow freely through the locker, which keeps items secure but allows wet items to dry to prevent mold, mildew, and odors. These lockers are also great for schools, as they store student belongings securely while keeping them visible. A few storage applications include uniforms, gym clothes, purses, backpacks, lunchboxes, small electronics, shoes, and other belongings.
The lockers are available in three compartment sizes (single, double, and six-tier) depending on your storage needs. Optional coat rods store hanging clothing in single-tier lockers. Heavy-duty steel construction ensures long-term use in any environment. Stainless steel recessed handles prevent marring from padlocks to keep a professional appearance. Continuous piano hinges provide an extra level of support along the entire locker length to minimize wear and tear from normal use. Since the hardware is not exposed, the hinges also prevent tampering or damage due to environmental conditions.
The maximum air flow circulation with the ventilated box lockers is perfect for warehouses, gyms, breakrooms, schools, law enforcement, locker rooms, and more. Additional features include:
Ventilated Box Locker Features
- Available in single-tier, double-tier, and six-tier
- 16 gauge diamond perforated steel side panels with 18 gauge solid back panels
- Doors are constructed from 14 gauge diamond perforated steel with continuous piano hinges
- Single and double-tier lockers equipped with recessed stainless steel handles (locks not included)
- Door handles use gravity lift-type latches
- Six-tier lockers come with door pulls and padlock hasps (locks not included)
- Available with built-in lock options
- Single and double-tier lockers include one double prong ceiling hook and two single side wall hooks per opening
- Single-tier lockers are available with optional coat rods upon request
- Lockers include standard 6″ legs, but lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge
- Factory-assembled lockers are available upon request (add 5 days for shipping)
- Two year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Ventilated Box Lockers Online
Ventilated box lockers are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days (add 5 for assembled). For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.