Posts Tagged ‘literature display shelving’
Library book wall shelving or magazine display storage includes adjustable shelves that users can adapt to maximize space and improve organization. Due to the flexible design, everyone still has easy visible access to stored collections. Furthermore, since configurations come in different styles, you have some design flexibility. Pick from affordable options that feature:
- An environmentally friendly, smooth wood veneer finish.
- A versatile and functional high-pressure laminate finish.
- A durable melamine finish that provides cleaner aesthetics.
All come in convenient, pre-configured kits with starter and adder units that allow immediate installation. With access to instant rows, you also have ample capacity to consolidate everything into the existing footprint. This includes literature and supplies that office staff or school students need access to. Store published works in a standing or angled position to simplify title reading and prevent injury during retrieval. It helps reduce the time patients spend browsing through selections while waiting to see the doctor too.
Flexible library bookcases
You even have the option to adapt the library book wall shelving with colored laminate and/or powder-coated steel shelves due to the modular design. Staff can create stylish accents without diminishing the bookcase’s value. It provides a dynamic look while adding pleasing aesthetics.
To make optional leveling guides integration simple, experts pre-drill holes in the end and intermediate panels too. The specialized components allow users to correct balancing and positioning issues that the bookcases have. Furthermore, indicated models can fit mobile casters which allow safe relocation to give you convenient space savings. All configurations ship unassembled and have a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Buy library book wall shelving online
Library book wall shelving is available to buy online and ships within six to eight week with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Literature display shelving stores all types of library periodicals including magazines, newspapers, and journals. The slanted shelves display the most recent issues while past issues are stored behind. Because the display shelf is hinged, it easily lifts up to give you access to the past issues
The literature display shelving is available as a one sided wall unit or as a two-sided freestanding unit. Assembly is easy as the shelving snaps together with a rubber mallet. And all you need to assemble the hinged shelves are a screwdriver and wrench.
Literature Display Shelving Construction Specifications
- All steel construction
- Double-wall vertical uprights with closed back panels
- Single-sided wall units come with 22 gauge shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units come with 18 gauge shelves
- Single-sided units include one 4.25″ base and double-sided units include two 4.25″ bases
- Single-sided wall units: 36″ wide x 12″ deep x 76.25″ high with 5 hinged/back issue shelves
- Single-sided wall units: 36″ wide x 12″ deep x 88.25″ high with 6 hinged/back issue shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units: 36″ wide x 24″ deep x 76.25″ high with 10 hinged/back issue shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units: 36″ wide x 24″ deep x 88.25″ high with 10 hinged/back issue shelves
Shop Now for Your Library’s Literature Display Shelving
If you are interested in this convenient, space saving storage system for your library, we have all of our literature display shelving online. And if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for or have some additional questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.