Posts Tagged ‘Industrial Storage’
Wire Storage Partition Wall Fencing & Safety Gates
Create secure police inmate containment cells with wire storage partition wall fencing and safety gates that have a durable, but simple design. It requires fewer parts than standard alternatives to form sturdy enclosures that install or relocate in minutes. Made from welded wire mesh, the panels have the strength to withstand harsh abuse yet flexible enough to increase in height. Able to stand up to 11′ high, units optimize existing vertical space while providing safe tamperproof storage.
The wire storage partition wall fencing includes safety gates with a universal design. It allows the components to hinge on the left or right-hand side and swing in or outside, ensuring safe and ergonomic use to prevent injury. Users can even reconfigure the paneling and doors to create cages versatile enough to use elsewhere. This includes industrial and technology industries that need a secure solution to store tools, machinery, servers, and more.
Panels: Sturdy 10-gauge welded wire 2″ x 2″ square mesh panels (actual openings measure 1-7/8″) with durable 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ 13-gauge rolled form angle frame. Panels, when attached to posts, hang 3-1/4″ off the ground. Welded wire panels are easy to notch for around pipes and obstructions if required.
Posts: Posts allow use in corners or straight runs and project 2″ above the top of the panel. Standard baseplates measure 2″ x 7″ welded to the post with holes to fit anchors (baseplates extend out 2-1/2″ on both sides of the post). Standard hole layout allows up to 3-1/4″ sweep space. Floor anchors included.
Hinged Doors: Universal construction can accommodate left or right hand and inside or outside swing use. Door measures 3′ wide by 7′-3 1/4″ high with stiffeners and transom panel sized to match partition height. The door includes three 4″ x 1″ 10-gauge tight pin hinges. Optional 4′ hinged doors available upon request.
Optional Adjustable Filler Panels: Adjustable solid sheet metal filler panels used to fill gaps between partitions and walls or between partitions to prevent security breaches. Filler panels adjust from 1″ to 11″ high and come in 8′ and 10′ heights to accommodate user needs.
Hardware: Includes 3/8″ standard thread-grade two-plated fastening hardware. Utilizes the heaviest assembly hardware in the industry with bolts accessible from inside to prevent tampering.
Floor Anchors: 3/8″ wedge-type floor anchors included
Finish: Standard finish come in an attractive gray acrylic enamel color. Other colors available, including yellow, black, red, blue, orange, tan, and white.
Assembly: Systems ship unassembled
Warranty: One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Made in the USA
Buy wire storage partition wall fencing & safety gates online
Wire storage partition wall fencing and safety gates are available to buy online and ship within 3-4 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking out the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Boltless Shelving: Flexible Storage with Toolless Assembly
Boltless rivet shelving offers an efficient, flexible, and durable storage solution that is easy to assemble. As the name indicates, there are no bolts, nuts, clips, fasteners, or other special equipment required to assemble these shelving units. Instead of struggling with assembly, you can set up these shelves and have them ready to use in a fraction of the time. And since the boltless design requires fewer parts, they don’t cost as much to ship.
Furthermore, the shelving’s increased flexibility from its rivet tabs allows you to modify its configuration to your specific needs. The lack of additional parts (such as sway braces) also makes the shelves accessible from all sides.
Especially for heavy-duty, industrial, or bulk storage applications, you need shelves that can handle the weight. The boltless shelving is available with optional particleboard or wire decking to provide extra durability and long-lasting use. You can also provide your own decking.
- Each unit includes four 1 ½” x 1 ½” angle upright posts (84″ high) made from 14-gauge cold rolled steel. Posts can be cut down or ordered shorter.
- Top and bottom shelves/beams use double rivet left-to-right and front-to-back beams, providing full perimeter support and stability.
- Intermediate shelf/beam includes two front-to-back side shelf supports. Other shelves include left-to-right beams only. 30″ and 36″ deep shelving units include front-to-back side shelf supports in every level.
- Load capacity for 36″ wide shelves: 350 lbs. per shelf level. 48″ wide shelves have a capacity of 250 lbs. per shelf level. Load capacities are based on evenly distributed weight across the shelves.
- Shelving comes standard without decking. Indicated units have optional wire or particleboard decking available.
- Available with 5, 6, 7, and 8 shelves.
- For actual unit dimensions, add ½” to the width and depth of all units (ex: a 36″ wide unit’s actual measurement is 36 ½”; a 24″ deep unit’s actual measurement is 24 ½”).
- Easily assembled with a rubber mallet.
- Tan color
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Boltless Rivet Shelving Online
Boltless rivet shelving is available to buy online and ships unassembled with easy assembly instructions. If you need further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 and one of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Heavy Duty Industrial Storage
For industrial environments, you need a storage solution that is long-lasting, durable, and flexible. Our heavy duty steel cabinets are designed specifically for these applications and are built like a tank to give you the most durable options on the market.
The heavy duty steel cabinets are all-welded for extra durability and are available in two styles and three widths (36″, 48″, and 60″). Considered the ultimate in industrial storage, these cabinets allow you to store and organize a wide variety of items in one area. And with a heavy duty steel construction that protects against tampering, the cabinets are an excellent deterrent to theft. For keyless management, the cabinets can also be configured with digital locks.
- All-welded cabinet body provides added strength and integrity
- Adjustable shelves allow you to store multiple item sizes in one cabinet
- 12-gauge cold rolled steel panels with integral vertical frame provides extra stability
- Heavy capacity per shelf for storing all types of industrial materials
- Combination-type cabinets include a full-width upper shelf, center partition, 3 partial-width shelves, and one partial-width coat rod
- Standard-type cabinets include four adjustable full-width shelves
- Double-hinged doors are constructed of 12 gauge steel with three 13 gauge knuckle type hinges per door. These hinges are welded to the door and securely riveted to the frame.
- Includes padlock hasp door handle with 3-point latching to enable more secure locking
- 14 gauge welded top and bottom shelves adjustable on 3″ centers
- Keyless digital locking options available
- Optional leg kits available
- Charcoal color finish
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Shelving Capacities per SizeShelf Weight Capacity Chart (Capacities are Per Shelf)36″ x 24″ Shelf 48″ x 24″ Shelf 60″ x 24″ ShelfStandard Cabinet 1,950 1,800 1,700Combination Cabinet 1,000 1,325 1,650
Buy Industrial Storage Cabinets Online
These heavy duty steel cabinets are available to buy online and ship fully assembled and ready to use. For more information or to receive additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Affordable Bulk Racks for Storing Parts and Boxes
Are you in need of an affordable solution for storing oversized parts, heavy parts, and/or boxes? StoreMoreStore has numerous types of bulk racks to meet your industrial storage needs. We have bulk racks with steel decking, wire decking, and no decking. Our bulk racks are available in “starter” and “adder” units so that you can customize your order to match your specific requirements (the first rack section in each row must be a starter unit because the adder units will not stand by themselves and must attach to the starter unit). Also, the bulk racks are available in 17 different colors.
- Tubular T-type posts with reformations every 2″ on centers for beam adjustment
- Vertical uprights ship unassembled to lower shipping cost and help prevent damage
- Medium duty beams are made of 14 gauge steel; Heavy duty beams are made of 12 gauge steel
- Beams include safety clips to lock beams safely in place
- Beams are adjustable on 2″ centers
- Decking options include steel, wire, and with no decking
- A wide number of accessories are available with these racks including dividers, hanging rails, hooks, and label holders
- For personalized configurations, please contact us
Shop Now for Bulk Racks with Steel Decking, Wire Decking, or No Decking
You can find all of our Bulk Rack industrial storage solutions online at StoreMoreStore. We have numerous types of Industrial Shelving Units available as well. And if you can’t find what you are looking for or need any help, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 to speak with a representative.