Posts Tagged ‘Industrial Shelving’
At StoreMoreStore we aim to make sure you find the right storage solution for your business – and that doesn’t just mean office storage. We have a variety of products and solutions for the industrial side too. While the warehouse might not be as glamorous as the office side, it’s just as important and has just as much of a need for storage. Our industrial storage solutions are designed to improve organization, increase efficiencies, and save space in your warehouse, automotive shop, or material handling facility.
What Industrial Storage Solutions Can You Find From StoreMoreStore?
- Bulk racks with steel decking, wire decking, and no decking. Our bulk racks are available in “starter” and “adder” units so that you can customize your order to match your specific requirements.
- Industrial shelving that is ideal for storing and organizing all types of parts, boxes, cartons, tools, and more. Whether you need a large personalized system or just a small storage system, we have industrial shelving that will work for your business’ needs.
- Heavy-duty modular cabinets designed for intensive use. The heavy-duty modular cabinets are available in a variety of sizes so that you have an incredible amount of possibilities.
- Industrial shelving with heavy duty drawers for storing large, medium, and small parts – all in one unit. The parts storage system is designed to store heavy items on the lower shelf level, medium-size parts on the upper levels, and small parts in the drawers.
- Adjustable benches and tables for assembly and technical support areas. These adjustable work benchesallow each employee to set the appropriate work surface height for their personal workspace.
And these are just some of our industrial storage solutions. You can find more from us online. And if you don’t see what you’re looking for or need any help, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Tired of keeping parts and boxes stored in piles all over the floor of your shop or warehouse? StoreMoreStore has Industrial Shelving that is ideal for storing and organizing all types of parts, boxes, cartons, tools, and more. Whether you need a large personalized system or just a small storage system, we have Industrial Shelving that will work for your business’ needs. (Buy Industrial Shelving online now at StoreMoreStore)
The Industrial Shelving comes in both starter and adder units. The first unit in each row must be a starter unit because adder units will not stand by themselves and must attach to a starter unit. After the first starter unit you can add as many adder units as you need to create the perfect Industrial Shelving system.
Types and Sizes of Industrial Shelving Available
There is both open and closed Industrial Shelving available. And it comes in 17 different colors to match your preferences. Also, there are many different size options for the Industrial Shelving: heights of 75”, 87”, and 99”; widths of 36”, 42”, and 48”; and depths of 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”, and 48”. Finally, you can choose the number of shelves you want in each unit: 5, 6, 7, or 8.
- 14 gauge smooth finish vertical posts
- 20 gauge box type shelves with front and rear edges roll-formed and welded
- Shelves are adjustable on 1″ centers
- Shelves clips into posts (clips included with shelves)
- A wide number of accessories are available including drawers, doors, dividers, bins, rods, peg boards and more.
Shop Online Now for Industrial Shelving
Visit StoreMoreStore online now to shop for all of our Industrial Shelving units. If you can’t find the Industrial Shelving you are looking for or need any assistance, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Store All Sizes of Parts in Industrial Shelving with Heavy Duty Drawers
If you are looking for a flexible yet durable parts storage system for your warehouse, auto repair shop, or maintenance department, then Industrial Shelving with Heavy Duty Drawers is a great solution. The Industrial Shelving with Heavy Duty Drawers allows you to store large, medium, and small parts all in one unit. The parts storage system is designed to store heavy items on the lower shelf level, medium-size parts on the upper levels, and small parts in the drawers. StoreMoreStore has Industrial Shelving with Heavy Duty Drawers available online for all your parts storage needs.
Industrial Shelving with Heavy Duty Drawers Features
- 9-15 drawers
- 75” or 87” heights
- 36”, 42”, or 48” widths
- 18” or 24” depth
Industrial Shelving with Heavy Duty Drawers includes:
- Closed sides and back panels
- Floor anchor kit (shelving with drawers must be anchored to the floor)
- Adjustable shelves
- Drawers and drawer mounting brackets
- Drawers come with or without adjustable partitions and divider compartments
- Each drawer has a 400 lb load capacity with 100% extension for full access to drawer contents
- Contact us for personalized cabinet configurations
Visit StoreMoreStore today to shop for Industrial Shelving with Heavy Duty Drawers! If you need more information or assistance, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 to speak with a representative.