Posts Tagged ‘Hospital Carts’
Catheter Storage Carts
Catheters are notoriously difficult for hospitals to store and retrieve. Their shape and size make them difficult to organize, and nurses waste valuable time sorting through stashes of catheters trying to find one with the right length. Medical catheter carts help solve this storage issue with retractable holders that keep catheters stored neatly with easy access.
The mobile carts provide quick and safe transport at a moment’s notice. Roll-down doors provide additional security to keep catheters in place during transport. The lockable doors don’t require extra space to open and close since they slide up and down, making them great for areas with limited space. Other options with baskets, trays, or a combination of features are also available.
- Light aluminum construction with cleanable high-pressure laminated side panels
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) durable top cover
- Polypropylene bottom floor
- PVC exterior walls
- All surfaces made of polymer and resistant to moisture
- Fully ISO compatible
- Baskets, trays, and dividers are injection-molded from polycarbonate or ABS plastic for hygienic storage
- Baskets are machine washable with smooth and easily cleaned surfaces with 88 lbs. weight capacity each
- Each basket has two tilting positions and includes stops to prevent them from falling out when pulled
- Antimicrobial and high resistance modules available on request
- Dividers include “snap” points that allow them to be shortened as needed and customized to create differently sized compartments
- Retractable catheter holders available on indicated models; adjustable from left to right
- 5/32″ thick tempered clear glass doors with top-to-bottom handle and peripheral sealing to prevent dust accumulation
- Locking options include key locks or electronic locks
- ABS interior side panels available with optional small wheels for smoother tray movement for storing delicate supplies
- 5″ medical-grade non-marking rubber casters
- Full 360º wrap-around bumper
- Cream color
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on baskets and trays; 1-year limited warranty on locks; 3-year limited warranty on all other parts
Buy Medical Catheter Carts Online
Medical catheter carts are available to buy online and ship within 8-9 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Medical Bin Carts
You might already use bins in your hospital supply storage, and for good reason. They’re a great way to organize supplies for easy retrieval, are easy to clean, and last a long time. Now you can mobilize your system with medical bin carts on wire shelves to transport supplies anywhere and anytime.
What also makes the medical bin carts a great storage system is its modular design. Unlike traditional carts, you can customize these bin systems to your exact workflow needs. And if those needs change, it’s easy to reconfigure the bins as needed.
The bins themselves are designed to fit perfectly onto the wire carts with no space wasted while allowing users to easily see and retrieve each bin’s contents. But what else makes these bins ideal for hospital use is their injection-molded polypropylene construction. This material can withstand extreme cold and autoclavable temperatures up to 250°F so you don’t even need to remove supplies from the bins. The bins are also corrosion-free, easy to keep clean, and manufactured with FDA approved materials.
- Industrial-grade chrome wire construction
- 1″ diameter chrome posts
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation, light penetration for better visibility, and minimal dust accumulation
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ centers
- 800 lbs. capacity for shelves up to 48″ long
- 600 lbs. capacity for shelves 60″ and wider
- 5″ swivel non-marring casters with donut bumpers included
- Ships unassembled and easily assembles with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Medical Bin Carts Online
Medical bin carts are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
When you work in a medical facility, you need to have supplies and medications with you and easily accessible. That is why many professionals use carts. At StoreMoreStore we provide numerous different Hospital Carts including emergency room crash carts, pediatric carts, anesthesia carts, prescription carts, and more. In addition, we also have accessories that will maximize the use of all our Hospital Carts.
A Variety of Hospital Carts to Meet Your Needs
We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all Hospital Cart. This is why we provide a variety of carts. For example, we have a pre-configured triple-column cart with a roll-up security door that works great for maximizing space and keeping stored items secure. This is ideal for use in surgical procedures related to orthopedics.
Another option is an anesthesia cart that is made out of double wall steel, which allows for maximum durability and strength. It also comes in a many different of colors to match your color coding system. (browse through all of our Hospital Carts to learn more about each one)
A Wide Range of Accessories to Customize Your Hospital Carts
- Drawer Dividers
- IV Poles
- Collapsible Shelves
- Chart Holders
- Waste Baskets
- Power Strips
Shop Now for Hospital Carts and Accessories
You can find all of our available Hospital Carts and accessories online at StoreMoreStore. And if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for or need any assistance ordering, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 to speak with a representative.