Posts Tagged ‘high visibility’
High Visibility All Welded Mesh Ventilated Equipment Lockers
All welded mesh ventilated equipment lockers provide high visibility, ventilation, and security for whatever you store. The ventilated equipment lockers allow you to store industrial equipment, personal items, chemicals, parts, and more in a breathable, visible, and secure area.
Easily keep track of your equipment, tools, chemicals, and more while still allowing them to remain securely stored in heavy-duty, rust-resistant all welded mesh ventilated equipment lockers. The diamond perforated pattern on all sides allows you to view the contents inside the locker and provide ventilation without sacrificing security. They are great choices for supply rooms since the lockers provide excellent ventilation to all stored contents. Lockers come with four fixed shelves that form five storage levels. A 14-gauge steel door is included and comes with a stiffener that helps prevent warping.
Features of the ventilated equipment lockers include:
- All welded construction (ships assembled)
- Dimensions: 18″ W x 18″ D x 74¾” H
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- Door constructed of 14 gauge diamond perforated galvanneal corrosion-resistant sheet steel
- Latching handle that includes projecting finger pull, single-point though-door latching that accommodated padlock or combination lock (owner supplied)
- Locker sides constructed of 13 gauge expanded galvanneal corrosion-resistant sheet steel
- Door hinges made of 13 gauge 3 ½” 7-knuckle hinges (3 per door)
- Tops and bottoms made of 16 gauge galvanneal sheet steel (bottom shelf sits 2 ¾” above finished floor)
- 4 welded fixed interior shelves
- Platinum color finished
- Lockers are cleaned and coated with a 7-stage zinc/iron phosphate solution to inhibit corrosion, followed by a powder-coat finish baked at 350°F
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified SM
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
Buy Ventilated Equipment Lockers Online
Mesh ventilated equipment lockers are available to buy online and are shipped fully assembled for easy installation. If you need assistance with anything, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.