Posts Tagged ‘heavy duty storage’
Heavy Duty Industrial Storage
For industrial environments, you need a storage solution that is long-lasting, durable, and flexible. Our heavy duty steel cabinets are designed specifically for these applications and are built like a tank to give you the most durable options on the market.
The heavy duty steel cabinets are all-welded for extra durability and are available in two styles and three widths (36″, 48″, and 60″). Considered the ultimate in industrial storage, these cabinets allow you to store and organize a wide variety of items in one area. And with a heavy duty steel construction that protects against tampering, the cabinets are an excellent deterrent to theft. For keyless management, the cabinets can also be configured with digital locks.
- All-welded cabinet body provides added strength and integrity
- Adjustable shelves allow you to store multiple item sizes in one cabinet
- 12-gauge cold rolled steel panels with integral vertical frame provides extra stability
- Heavy capacity per shelf for storing all types of industrial materials
- Combination-type cabinets include a full-width upper shelf, center partition, 3 partial-width shelves, and one partial-width coat rod
- Standard-type cabinets include four adjustable full-width shelves
- Double-hinged doors are constructed of 12 gauge steel with three 13 gauge knuckle type hinges per door. These hinges are welded to the door and securely riveted to the frame.
- Includes padlock hasp door handle with 3-point latching to enable more secure locking
- 14 gauge welded top and bottom shelves adjustable on 3″ centers
- Keyless digital locking options available
- Optional leg kits available
- Charcoal color finish
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Shelving Capacities per SizeShelf Weight Capacity Chart (Capacities are Per Shelf)36″ x 24″ Shelf 48″ x 24″ Shelf 60″ x 24″ ShelfStandard Cabinet 1,950 1,800 1,700Combination Cabinet 1,000 1,325 1,650
Buy Industrial Storage Cabinets Online
These heavy duty steel cabinets are available to buy online and ship fully assembled and ready to use. For more information or to receive additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.