Posts Tagged ‘heavy-duty cabinet’
Heavy Duty Outdoor Cabinets | Weatherproof Steel Storage
Outdoor Cabinet Storage
No matter what climate, harsh weather conditions can put a damper on your storage. Heavy duty outdoor cabinets are a great way to store your equipment and keep it safe for any type of weather.
The heavy duty outdoor cabinets include sloped tops for rain runoff and gasket sealed door frames that keep moisture out. This is great for rainy and humid climates, but these cabinets aren’t exclusive for use in temperamental weather and are suitable for a wide variety of environments. For example, you can also use them for wet areas like pools.
The gasket doors and filtered vents are also designed for dry environments to keep our dust and sand. And if you live in certain climates, you know how valuable it is to have a storage system that can seamlessly adapt to any type of weather.
- All-welded 12-gauge steel construction
- Includes sloped top, rain guard, gasket sealed door frames and filtered vents
- Shelves adjust on 2 ¼” increments
- Full height flush doors with 7 gauge leaf hinges prevent sagging
- Doors open 180 degrees for full access
- 3-point locking system with pad-lockable steel handle for security
- 6″ high forkliftable base/legs
- 36″ x 24″: 1,900 lbs. capacity per shelf
- 48″ x 24″: 1,200 lbs. capacity per shelf
- 60″ x 24″: 1,650 lbs. capacity per shelf
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Heavy Duty Outdoor Cabinets Online
Heavy duty outdoor cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 5-10 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Vented Heavy-Duty Industrial Cabinet with Expanded Metal
Industrial Heavy-Duty Perforated Cabinets
For storage in industrial and other tough applications, look no further than the new vented heavy-duty industrial cabinet available online. The cabinets offer all the strength of an industrial storage solution with the additional benefit of perforated panels for air flow. Expanded metal provides enhanced structural strength and excels in industrial applications. The 14-gauge diamond perforated steel on the sides and doors allows air to flow through the cabinet and provides visibility of stored contents. Durability and long-lasting use is guaranteed, as the 14 gauge steel is 25% thicker than common 16 gauge steel cabinets.
Vented Cabinets Provide Airflow & Visibility
The vented construction allows air to freely flow through your storage, which in turn prevents dust and dirt from building up on the shelves. This also allows users to quickly see what items are stored without opening the cabinet to maintain security. Its secure and perforated construction makes the cabinet great for storing electronics and tools, which are expensive and can can be damaged by dust and dirt.
Additional features of the vented industrial cabinets include:
- Cabinet construction: All-welded bodies with 14-gauge extra heavy-duty perforated cold rolled sheet steel
- Cabinet bases pre-punched to allow for optional bolt-on legs
- Double-hinged doors perforated with 5/8″ by 1½” hinges per door. Made from 13 gauge steel. Hinges are welded to the door and riveted to the frame for extra durability.
- Pry-resistant padlock hasp turn handle (painted to match the cabinet) with 3-point latching
- Perforated vertical side panels with welded-in shelf support that allows shelves to be adjusted on 3″ centers
- 13 gauge ½” flattened expanded metal backs
- 1,050 lbs. capacity per shelf
- Optional drawer kits, 4″ leg kits, and keyless digital locks available
- Charcoal color finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Manufacturer’s limited one year warranty
Buy Vented Heavy-Duty Industrial Cabinets Online
Industrial-grade vented cabinets are available online and ship fully assembled. Just unpack and set in place, and it’s ready to go. Fully assembled cabinets also come with FREE shipping. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.