Posts Tagged ‘Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter’
The accurate and efficient flow of documents is essential to your business. One of the best ways to make sure documents, files and mail get to the right people is with well designed mail center sorter furniture. StoreMoreStore has great deals on all Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter for sorting mail, documents, literature, files, and forms. Hamilton Sorter’s document sorting furniture provides flexibility and adjustability to meet the changing needs of your business while keeping you organized.
Benefits of Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter Cabinets and Mail Sorting Furniture
Here are just a few of the benefits of Hamilton Sorter’s Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters:
• Easy to Read Sorting Labels: Sorter trays or shelves offer full length name labels that are easy to read and easy to change.
• Transparent Sorting Shelves: The transparent sorting shelves let light pass in and through the sorter making stored documents and mail easier to see.
• No Sharp Shelf Edges: Mail sorter shelves are designed with no sharp edges to protect fast moving hands when sorting mail, documents, and literature.
• No Assembly Required: Sorting units come fully assembled, just open the box, set the sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
• Wide Choice of Sorter Colors: Hamilton Sorter has a large variety of color finishes to match any office décor.
• GREENGUARD® Certified: Hamilton Sorter’s Freestanding Mailroom Sorters are GREENGUARD® certified offering a green friendly addition to your office.
Shop today at StoreMoreStore for Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters! We have all types Freestanding Mailroom Sorters including, sorters with all slots, locking hinged doors, sliding doors, roll-out posting shelves, and other storage configurations.
Visit us at StoreMoreStore to see our entire selection of Pass Thru Sorters, Closed Back Sorters, and Sorter Accessories. Also, if you need any help deciding on any Hamilton Sorter products or you don’t see what you want just give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email.