Posts Tagged ‘garment dispensing lockers’
Uniform Exchange & Garment Dispensing Lockers
Uniform & Laundry Dispensing Lockers
Whether you’re in athletics, law enforcement, healthcare, commercial industries, or military, storing uniforms can be a pain especially when you add laundering to the task. Instead of risking damage and loss of uniforms brought by inefficient and improper storage, uniform exchange and garment dispensing lockers allow you to store dirty uniforms where they can be easily picked up and then stored again when they’re clean.
The uniform exchange lockers are available in multiple hanging or drop-off configurations. For example, soiled laundry can be dropped off in closed lockers with hampers until they can be picked up be laundry service personnel, who can access stored clothing through a front locked door. If you have uniforms that need to remain in a hanging position, lockers with one or multiple garment racks are also available as well as lockers with cubbies.
The lockers have individual compartments as well as a master door, allowing security to be maintained while also supplying a uniform or garment supervisor full access when it’s needed. They are ideal for storing uniforms as well as protective clothing and linens, which makes them usable for a wide variety of applications and industries including gyms and clubs, hotels, hospitals, schools, labs, and much more.
Available Configurations & Features
There are five models of lockers available to suit your specific needs:
- Eight-person locker with hanging garment rods
- Nine-person locker with compartments/cubbies for storing folded uniforms
- Lockers for storing dirty uniforms with 11″ high laundry drop door
- Full-height single rod locker for hanging uniforms
- Two-tier double rod locker for hanging uniforms
Additional features include:
- 24 gauge steel body with perforated backs for optimum ventilation, allowing clothes to dry and preventing odors
- Corrosion-resistant bottoms to guarantee long-lasting use
- Individually locking user doors
- Master door & frame constructed with 16 gauge steel and key lock
- 5-knuckle door hinges for extra strength
- Cleaned & coated finish to inhibit corrosion; electrostatically sprayed and baked
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
Buy Uniform Exchange Lockers Online
Uniform and garment dispensing lockers are available to buy online at our store and ship fully assembled in 7-10 business days. For additional assistance or more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.